Reform the World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quote 6

3 posters

Go down

Quote 6 Empty Quote 6

Post  Alonsow Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:18 pm

"Make yourself something to stand with your standard" By Sohail Hasham
Alonsow
Alonsow
Reformer
Reformer

http://www.sunburns.wordpress.com , www.lightingway.wordpress.co

Back to top Go down

Quote 6 Empty Re: Quote 6

Post  Admin Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:44 pm

Given Standard of Human :-
Allah has given the highest standard to Human among all the creatures of the world.Humans are given intellect that no other creature has given.Humans are given the freedom of choice as well so they can decide what path they want to follow while other creatures like animals, birds are exalting Allah all day and night.Neither they get tired nor they become slack.
.........................................................................................................................

Standard of Human is higher than Angels :-
When Allah created the first human Hazrat Adam (A.S), He asked all the angels to bow down in front of Adam (A.S). All the angels bowed down but Iblees who was used to worship Allah a alot rejected to bow down and became conceited.Allah made him satan.
And behold, We said to the angels: “Bow down to Adam” and they bowed down. Not so Iblis (Satan): he refused and was haughty: he was of those who reject Faith. (2: 34)

It is We Who created you and gave you shape; then We bade the angels bow down to Adam, and they bowed down; not so Iblis; He refused to be of those who bow down. (God) said: “What prevented thee from bowing down when I commanded thee?” He said: “I am better than he: Thou didst create me from fire, and him from clay.” (God) said: “Get thee down from this: it is not for thee to be arrogant here: get out, for thou art of the meanest (of creatures).” (7: 11–13)

Behold! We said to the angels: “Prostrate unto Adam”: They prostrated except Iblis (Satan): He said, “Shall I prostrate to one whom Thou didst create from clay?” He said: “Seest Thou? This is the one whom Thou hast honoured above me! If Thou wilt but respite me to the Day of Judgment, I will surely bring his descendants under my sway – all but a few!” (17: 61–62)

Iblees was a noble angel of Allah and he was used to worship Allah in day and night before he showed arrogance.This also shows that how much arrogance is disliked by Allah.
.........................................................................................................................
Meaning of Quote :-
Your standard is greatest among all the creatures.This is a given standard by Allah.So make yourself something that this given standard may suit you.You all should reform yourself.To reform yourself, first you need to understand that life is just a test and you must not fail in it.Don’t fail in this test which is must to pass to get heaven.Everything you do is wrong and doesn’t worth gratuity.Seek light,truth,honesty,knowledge and purity which are all present in Islam.You are chained in Satan’s orders and you can only get unchained by obeying Allah’s Orders.
Seek guidance from Allah and I ensure you that He will open the ways for you.Only then, you will able to stand with your given great standard.
Admin
Admin
Reformer
Reformer

https://rtwforum.forumur.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ushioxsempre Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:21 pm

According to Islam the humans are the most noble and the most worthy creatures of all. This position that the humans got compared to the other creatures is a sign of the importance that Allah has given to us humans. The fact that we humans are created differently from the other creatures is a sign that the reason why we are created and our position is different from theirs. The two most features that the humans have are: the ability to think and his will. These two qualities make us creatures with responsibility.
Indeed, we offered the Trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, and they declined to bear it and feared it; but man [undertook to] bear it. Indeed, he was unjust and ignorant. (33:72)

Unlike all the other creatures here in earth, we humans are different from them. They are not able to judge, and they do everything without realizing it, whether us humans do everything on our very own will and we are consciusnous about what we do.
And We have certainly honored the children of Adam and carried them on the land and sea and provided for them of the good things and preferred them over much of what We have created, with [definite] preference. (17:70)
We have certainly created man in the best of stature. (95:4)
Created man, [And] taught him eloquence. (55:3-4)

So, since we humans are different from other creatures and are higher than them, so also the humans have got their duties and objectives. This objective is to know, worship and thank Allah as much as possible because He is the one who has created him and supplies him. Just like Allah says in the Surah Dharijat :
And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me. (51:56)

So we humans should try our best to fulfill our duties, and do everything for Allah sake’s, and worship him as much as possible, and also execute all His orders and refrain from what he has prohibited, so we will get Allah’s pleasure in both worlds.
ushioxsempre
ushioxsempre
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum