Reform the World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quote 1

4 posters

Go down

Quote 1 Empty Quote 1

Post  Alonsow Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:44 pm

"Stop improving your body and now improve your soul" By Sohail Hasham
Alonsow
Alonsow
Reformer
Reformer

http://www.sunburns.wordpress.com , www.lightingway.wordpress.co

Back to top Go down

Quote 1 Empty Explanation of quote 1

Post  Alonsow Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:28 pm

This quote has a deep meaning.It tells the difference between "body" and "soul".Making your body muscular or beautiful isn’t enough to be a good person rather make yourself good within…as we all know that soul is inner self and body is outer self so there is no use of making your outer self good if your inner self isn’t good as outer self.
When your outer self is good and inner self isn't good :-
As you all know that when your outer self is good and attractive to all the people while the inner self isn't good then it is called Hypocrisy.You become good to all the people but you don't like them internally.Your actions are good but your intentions aren't good.Most of you the people of today are hypocrites and they're deceiving others.They say everything superficially and don't mean it.In Quran, these people are mentioned in Surah Al-baqarah,verse numbers 8 and 9 :-And of the people are some who say, "We believe in Allah and the Last Day," but they are not believers.They [think to] deceive Allah and those who believe, but they deceive not except themselves and perceive [it] not.
According to this verse, these people think that they're deceiving others but in reality, they're deceiving themselves.Their hypocrisy will lead them to the depths of hell and the life of this world is nothing except the enjoyment of delusion.
O my people, this worldly life is only [temporary] enjoyment, and indeed, the Hereafter -
that is the home of [permanent] settlement. (Ghaafir 40:39)

Explanation about Hypocrites with respect to Quranic verses :-
There are many verses in Quran about hypocrites.These verses explain the true nature of them :-
And when they meet those who believe, they say, "We believe"; but when they are alone with their evil ones, they say, "Indeed, we are with you; we were only mockers." ( verse 14, surah Al-Baqarah, Holy Quran)

According to this verse, Hypocrites are mockers and evil ones.
That is because they followed what angers Allah and hated what is pleasing to Him. So He madetheir actions come to nothing. (Surah Muhammad, 28)
They hate what is pleasing to Allah.
The men and women of the hypocrites are as bad as one another. They command what is wrongand forbid what is right and keep their fists tightly closed. They have forgotten Allah, so He has forgottenthem. The hypocrites are deviators. (Surat at-Tawba, 67)
They hinder goodness and compete in wickedness.
When they were told, “There is no god but Allah,” they were arrogant. (Surat as-Saffat, 35)
They are arrogant.
When they are told, “Come, and the Messenger of Allah will ask forgiveness for you,” they turntheir heads and you see them turn away in haughty arrogance. (Surat al-Munafiqun, 5)
The hypocrites think they deceive Allah, but He is deceiving them. When they get up to pray, they get up lazily, showing off to people, and only remembering Allah a very little. (Surat an-Nisa’, 142)
They do good deeds only to show others not to please Allah.
How we should be ?
According to this quote, we should try to improve ourselves internally and should be honest to everyone.We shouldn't show to others that we like them if we don't like them.We shouldn't say superficial words and our words should be true.Our internal and external both selves should be good.Only then we can be good person.
Most people of today :-
Most people of today are engaged in improving their bodies, trying to be attractive to other people, being good to people when they don't like people internally.They all are hypocrites and aren't honest with others.The hearts of hypocrites aren't satisfied and comfortable while they look like satisfied. That is why this quotes says to improve your inner selves instead of improving outer selves.

Alonsow
Alonsow
Reformer
Reformer

http://www.sunburns.wordpress.com , www.lightingway.wordpress.co

Back to top Go down

Quote 1 Empty Re: Quote 1

Post  solesoldier Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:20 pm

Prologue:
The quote shows us that cleaning of the soul is more important than improving the physical features of the body and thus is of no significance to us in the here after. No matter how you look or smell, everyone is of equal importance to Allah. Just as if someone makes, designs or manufactures something from scratch and no matter how much the world criticizes it, the originator will always be in love with his creation and his final master piece.Just like that Allah does not like His creation to sway away from the right path, and it is the creators full right to punish or reward us with his countless blessings but still we are ignorant .An example can be given of qaum-e-aad

Qaum-e-aad:
Long powerful gigantic human beings, could pull off a tree with brute force. What spectacular bodies they had. Lived for longer than normal man of today, powerful than a normal man of today, bigger than a normal man of today but when they went against the prophet Hud and were ensnared by the shaitan Allah perished them, and now all what their remains are the giant skeletons found in Saudi Arabia. Mentioned in the Quran:
They said, "O Hud, you have not brought us clear evidence, and we are not ones to leave our gods on your say-so. Nor are we believers in you. We only say that some of our gods have possessed you with evil." He said, "Indeed, I call Allah to witness, and witness [yourselves] that I am free from whatever you associate with Allah (11:53-54)

Other than Him. So plot against me all together; then do not give me respite. Indeed, I have relied upon Allah , my Lord and your Lord. There is no creature but that He holds its forelock. Indeed, my Lord is on a path [that is] straight." But if they turn away, [say], "I have already conveyed that with which I was sent to you. My Lord will give succession to a people other than you, and you will not harm Him at all. Indeed my Lord is, over all things, Guardian." And when Our command came, We saved Hud and those who believed with him, by mercy from Us; and We saved them from a harsh punishment. (11:55-58)

Conclusion:
The body of a human being when given full attention can grasp the interest of other people, but is of importance to Allah Almighty who requires us to improve ourselves for the good in the world and in the here after and that can only be achieved when we try to strengthen our souls towards Islam. Even so our bodies made by Allah, should strive for Allah and not for what a perfect deception this world is which can hypnotize even the most wise and learned persons of the world
solesoldier
solesoldier
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Quote 1 Empty "Stop improving your body and now improve your soul"

Post  Therealmrlegendary Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:48 pm

Bismi Allah Alrahman alraheem..

the Quote clearly tells us to improve our hearts, and stop improving our bodies. and especially thinking deeply about things, like the verses of the Holy Quran. that way you improve your soul to Allah, and only Allah. and also you need to review yourself, your actions, ask yourself what did you do good today? what did you do good yesterday? how will you do more good deeds tommorow? that helps you to become a better person. Allah hates it when someone's yesterday in good deeds beats the day after it. i recall Muhammed's companions whenever a Verse from the holy Quran is told, they think about it all day and night. and they even used to race each other in doing the most good Very Happy . we can become like them if we improve our souls, instead of only improving our bodies, and Allah will reward you for that, but wont reward you for improving your body, which makes the Quote right.

Itikaf:

(the wife of the Prophet) The Prophet used to practice Itikaf in the last ten days of Ramadan till he died and then his wives used to practice Itikaf after him.

what is Itikaf? and what does it have to do with improving your soul? Itikaf is spending time in the mosque, Reading Quran and praying and performing Dua' and when someone is in Itikaf they must try to talk less with others, and avoid trying to leave the mosuqe, only for a need. this helps improving the soul and makes Allah love you more. its basically being alone, only you and Allah. when someone is in Itikaf they must avoid actions and words as possible unless they are important, and woman can do Itikaf too as known from the hadith. try forgetting the world and think more of Allah and the qiyamh during Itikaf.

Have a nice day.
Therealmrlegendary
Therealmrlegendary
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

Post  ushioxsempre Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:05 pm

Bismi Allah Alrahman alraheem..

Many people nowdays only think of their external beautifulness and their outer appearance, so therefore they have almost forgotten what does mean to be beautiful inside and what does to do a good deed mean and are deceived by this world. Even though at first sight they might be beautiful, or they might do a good thing or act good, deep inside they don’t mean any of these. They say and do everything superficially. They have forgotten what does improving your soul mean, and what does being a better person mean. They’re attracted by this life and have already forgotten about the next life. And these people are called hypocrites.

And she, in whose house he was, sought to seduce him. She closed the doors and said, "Come, you." He said, "[I seek] the refuge of Allah. Indeed, he is my master, who has made good my residence. Indeed, wrongdoers will not succeed." And she certainly determined [to seduce] him, and he would have inclined to her had he not seen the proof of his Lord. And thus [it was] that We should avert from him evil and immorality. Indeed, he was of Our chosen servants. (12:23-24)

But the most amazing task would be improving your soul, which is a very hard thing to do. In your words and your behavior you should reflect whatever you have in the depths of your heart, and not put a mask. One of the ways to improve your soul is to use kindness, which is a very powerful “weapon” to change the world and the people which surround you. But in order to improve your soul and love all the people which surround you, first you should love Allah. If people would stop for a moment and they would ask themselves why they live, and wonder how those minutes pass away so pointlessly and without doing anything important. People live without knowing why. That’s why we should try and improve our soul and not our budy “Please Allah make so that this world fills only my hand and not my heart”
ushioxsempre
ushioxsempre
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down