Reform the World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quote 9

3 posters

Go down

Quote 9 Empty Quote 9

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:29 pm

"smile" is a bird who flies from face to face.May your lips give it a better nest so that it may stay there forever
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Quote 9 Empty definition

Post  Octagon Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:46 pm

To look with favor or approval
Well i want to say about smile that if u are not smiling in your life you are showing your worst part.If u are not smiling you are like a man with million dollars in the bank and no checkbook. One day someone said to me that i am as happy a man as any in the world,for the whole world seems to smile upon me at that time i never understand his meanings but deep down when i thought i am able to understand a little and when time passes i started to understand the value of smile.This was my first experience in my life when i really missed smile in my life.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Quote 9 Empty forgive the unforgiveable

Post  Octagon Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:52 pm

well at the start it was not possible for me to forgive someone for his mistakes but some people came in my life they started to love me and that's how i started to forgive the unforgiveale.Well if u truly love someone you forgive the unforgiveable (personal experience).About love it also starts with a smile my bro once told me that (Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, ends with
a tear. When you were born, you were crying and everyone
around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die,
you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying.)
I think smile plays the important role in this as well love also starts with a smile.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Quote 9 Empty Importance of smile

Post  Octagon Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:57 pm

Anger is not everything infact anger is nothing it only brings war and it also removes the peace in society. We can avoid anger through smile.Anger is for foolish people
1. “And when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with ‘Salamaa’ (peaceful words of gentleness).” (Qur’an, 25:63 )
How difficult is it to practice patience when being provoked? At the same time, how many times have we responded much too sensitively, although we were not the clear target of anyone’s malice?
May Allah help us to remember that when we deal with people, our transactions are actually with Him and not His creation. As such, may awareness of His presence (ihsan) bring goodness from our speech and characters during times of difficulty as well as ease. Ameen.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Quote 9 Empty smiling is charity

Post  Octagon Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:01 pm

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "Charity is prescribed for each descendant of Adam every day the sun rises." He was then asked: "From what do we give charity every day?" The Prophet answered: "The doors of goodness are many...enjoining good, forbidding evil, removing harm from the road, listening to the deaf, leading the blind, guiding one to the object of his need, hurrying with the strength of one's legs to one in sorrow who is asking for help, and supporting the feeble with the strength of one's arms--all of these are charity prescribed for you." He also said: "Your smile for your brother is charity." - Fiqh-us-Sunnah, Volume 3, Number 98
Accroding to Quran and hadiths smiling is sunnah

ALLAH has promised He will give reward to those who do good deeds and showing a smile is a good deed.
The Prophet of ALLAH [PBUH] was reported to be smiling the most. He would always show a smile to the people.

Reference

• The Prophet Muhammad [PBUH] said: "Do not abuse anyone, do not look down upon any good work, and when you speak to your brother, show him a cheerful face."
[Sunan of Abu-Dawood, Hadith 1889]

Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Quote 9 Empty Re: Quote 9

Post  ushioxsempre Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:30 pm

Smiling is a sign of happiness, a sign of somebody who is strong and knows how to face life. The smile is the sign of someobody who is always optimistic. Optimistic people are strong people who can face lots of things and hardship. Once somebody told me that the real muslims are those who always have a shining smile, and always keep it, no matter the hardships and no matter what they are going through. Are those people who never give up no matter what, and always keep on fighting, this are the real believers who have got lots of faith in Allah.
Giving a smile to somebody, is the cheapest thing ever, I mean it doesn’t cost anything, but the reward it gives is the biggest one, because you make somebody feel better, and that’s a wonderful thing.

A person who is always smiling, may not always show its true feelings, i.e what we call a “fake smile”, though in a kind of way that “fake smile” helps us become a little more optimistic, because a smile can never be forced upon someone, and if we make a smile then it definetly comes naturally, and this means that we still got some hope left in the bottoms of our hearts and that we can still keep on going, despite the pain. That might be as well a sign of the strong people.

More than that, a smile is a message about yourself – that your heart is pure and that you are not infected by anxieties, hang-ups, and gloom. A smile is an instant message to those you know as well as those you do not know. It is received and understood even before you speak to or greet someone, and makes that person more receptive to what you have to say.

Abdullaah ibn Haarith [PBUH] said: "I never came across a person who smiled as much as Prophet Muhammad [PBUH]. Prophet Muhammad [PBUH] regarded smiling to a brother as an act of charity."
[Tirmidhi]
Jarir bin Abdullah [R.A] said: The Messenger of Allah [PBUH] never refused me permission to see him since I embraced Islam and never looked at me except with a smile (on his face).
[Sahih Muslim]
ushioxsempre
ushioxsempre
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

Quote 9 Empty The King of expressions, A Smile!

Post  BaberKhanShahbazgarhiwal Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:44 am

A smile is simple expression of face.
Its,
+The most interesting thing to be found on someone's face...
+A tree with the deepest roots... Not a single kind of disaster can bring this tree down. It will always stand on the top, with its chest facing the sky.
+A force that can never be suppressed...
+A warrior that can withstand all enemies...
+A resolution that can standup to all hardships.
+A doctor who can cure all illness...
+A patient that can recieve any pain and still not die...
+A teacher that teachs the value of life..
+A hope which always shine..
+A guard which doesn't break if hit by sadness, cry or anger...
+An arrow that pierces through any wall..[ I wish I could have used it again uncle china wall ]
+A calm weather beform a storm..
+A good-mood generator... but the cheapest generator ever made in this world..
+A most effective medicine for headache, tension, fear and terror.
+Ak-47 to kill bad-mood in a single shot.
+A smile creates a bond between people that even diamond can't break it...... From diamond I refer to both hardest and lots of wealth etc.
+The most electropositive expression that overwhelms the effect of most electrivenegative expressions...
+It needs infinite amount of ionization energy to break-up...
+Smile bonds are most strong that that of covalent, ionic or metallic bonds....
+Its kinetic energy, I mean motion or movement energy is more than that of the most heated gas molecules... This energy can move the heart so much much that......
+Its firmness is more that the molecules of solids.
+Its speed is more than the speed of light,.means,,,it can reach to human mind, and heart much faster and effect them like no other could have...
+Its heat energy is more than plasma, that it can melt any heart within fraction of seconds...
+A smile has the highest rate of diffusion and osmosis and effusion to the core of heart..
+and
+A smile a day, keeps hatred away!

[[Note: Some points can't be understood unless the reader has some knowledge of science]]
BaberKhanShahbazgarhiwal
BaberKhanShahbazgarhiwal
Recruit
Recruit

https://www.facebook.com/baber1996

Back to top Go down

Quote 9 Empty Re: Quote 9

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down