Reform the World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quote 11:

3 posters

Go down

Quote 11: Empty Quote 11:

Post  BaberKhanShahbazgarhiwal Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:59 am

"If Satan (evil) calls you, tell him "Sorry! My schedule's full, I've no time for you"
BaberKhanShahbazgarhiwal
BaberKhanShahbazgarhiwal
Recruit
Recruit

https://www.facebook.com/baber1996

Back to top Go down

Quote 11: Empty Re:Quote 11

Post  BaberKhanShahbazgarhiwal Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:28 pm

Today, our life is going according to our own wishes. We don't do, what Allah asks for. Our wishes are not according to the teachings of Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him. We do what we want. And these wishes of us, who put them into our mind? These wishes that opposes the teachings of Quran and Sunnah, who is responsible for them? We wish to wake up late at morning. We wish to rest and sleep all day. We wish to watch films, drama, cartoons and lot other things. We wish we had lot of money and another wish comes to mind that we make this money night night. We wish to tease parents, teachers, and elders of us. We wish we just waste our time. We wish we had all easy and wish that we stay in bed rather than staying up for prayer. We wish we make fun of people. We wish if we were superior to others. We wish to tell a lie in need. We wish to stay silent when oppression is carried out in front of us. We wish to watch idle when our brothers and sisters are killed. We wish to have everything just because we can't stand others having it. We wish if we could, if we could dothis and that. We wish for all the things Allah prohibited us from. Our wishes are not like it should be as Muslims. Just who put them into our minds? Who is the one calling us to sins day and night? Who? Obviously, it is Satan "Shai'tan", "The devil" who put these things into our minds. It is this Satan who substitute evil and sins to our actions. So what we need to do? Whats the solution to oppose this evil force? How can we dominate over Satanic power? How can we have no evil thoughts?
Simple, we just need to make a schedule for ourselfs where there's no time for Satan's intereption. If we make our life by according to how a Muslim's life should be. If we could be this much busy with good deeds, that there is no time for Evil thoughts to intervene. Then, it is possible to reign over evils. Or simple, when you are going to do a bad or evil deed, think that you have something more important to do and have to do it must. And there is no time for this evil deed. Then surely, you will be able to push Satan.
When Satan calls you, simply say him that you don't have time for him.
BaberKhanShahbazgarhiwal
BaberKhanShahbazgarhiwal
Recruit
Recruit

https://www.facebook.com/baber1996

Back to top Go down

Quote 11: Empty Re: Quote 11:

Post  Alonsow Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:29 pm

The quote has a simple meaning but if we only follow this quote, we can reform our soul and body both.As my friend Kingoto said "“If only we spent a tiny bit of time thinking about our little errors that we give no value to, surely we would have became much more Human”. If Satan calls you to do evil deeds, you shouldn't listen to him.A man has always a freedom of choice, he can always choose between a good and bad.Most of the people say that if other people aren't good with them then why should they be good to others?
The answer to their question has been given by RTW rank A member, Ex7remistperson :-
“The world is fake without any doubt, but don’t be fake with it”By Maaz Arshad

The world is an illusion, it will end one day no matter how much beautiful is it , it will in the last deceive you but that doesn’t mean that you should be fake with it , that you need to deceive it, that you need to break others’ trust, that it is necessary for you to hurt others’ by breaking their hearts because if you do it then there’s no difference between you and the world. Moreover, if you fail to pass this test ( world is a test) by deceiving others then you won’t able to earn good place which is real and eternal so it also means that we should do our best in unreality (the world) to earn the best in reality ( life after death) .The quote is deeply meaningful, it has a very deep meaning however simple wording.Simple, the best.Keep it up bro.
Quran has given us the knowledge about all the things.All the things have their roots written in Quran.Many times in the Quran, it is asked to meditate and ponder upon the things which also means that the knowledge of Quran in the depths.Means only those who meditate reach the conclusions and then they get astonished.So Quran tells what we need to do and what we shouldn't do :-
[5:1] O you who believe, you shall fulfill your covenants. Permitted for you to eat are the livestock, except those specifically prohibited herein. You shall not permit hunting throughout Hajj pilgrimage. GOD decrees whatever He wills.
[5:2] O you who believe, do not violate the rites instituted by GOD, nor the Sacred Months, nor the animals to be offered, nor the garlands marking them, nor the people who head for the Sacred Shrine (Ka'bah) seeking blessings from their Lord and approval. Once you complete the pilgrimage, you may hunt.* Do not be provoked into aggression by your hatred of people who once prevented you from going to the Sacred Masjid. You shall cooperate in matters of righteousness and piety; do not cooperate in matters that are sinful and evil. You shall observe GOD. GOD is strict in enforcing retribution
[5:4] They consult you concerning what is lawful for them; say, "Lawful for you are all good things, including what trained dogs and falcons catch for you." You train them according to GOD's teachings. You may eat what they catch for you, and mention GOD's name thereupon. You shall observe GOD. GOD is most efficient in reckoning.
[5:8] O you who believe, you shall be absolutely equitable, and observe GOD, when you serve as witnesses. Do not be provoked by your conflicts with some people into committing injustice. You shall be absolutely equitable, for it is more righteous. You shall observe GOD. GOD is fully Cognizant of everything you do.
Alonsow
Alonsow
Reformer
Reformer

http://www.sunburns.wordpress.com , www.lightingway.wordpress.co

Back to top Go down

Post  ushioxsempre Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:30 pm

The Satan is the Human’s worst enemy, it is the one who pushes us towards doing bad deeds, but lemme point this out, the Satan only “tests” the human by telling him not to obey Allah. Allah has given the humans willpower and logic, which means that unlike the other creatures he is able to choose between the good and the bad. So if a human answers Satan’s call then he is one of the lost ones. And if he obeys to Allah then he will be one of the winners. An important thing which should be pointed out here is that Satan doesn’t force a human to do what he tells. He just pushes him towards doing that thing, and then it is the humans own choice whether to do that thing or not. So that’s why, we should try our best to beat Satan and not to answer his calls, and just like the quote tells it itself we should reply to him: Sorry! My schedule’s full, I’ve no time for you.
Its true that its hard to defeat Satan, but he is our worst enemy, and imagine you were in the middle of the battle, wouldn’t you want to defeat your worst ever enemy? I guess the answer is YES, so what you waiting for to beat him?

Beautified for people is the love of that which they desire - of women and sons, heaped-up sums of gold and silver, fine branded horses, and cattle and tilled land. That is the enjoyment of worldly life, but Allah has with Him the best return. ('Ali 'Imran 3:14)

These are the words of Satan in the Day of Judgement, and make sure to always keep it in mind:
And Satan will say when the matter has been concluded, "Indeed, Allah had promised you the promise of truth. And I promised you, but I betrayed you. But I had no authority over you except that I invited you, and you responded to me. So do not blame me; but blame yourselves. I cannot be called to your aid, nor can you be called to my aid. Indeed, I deny your association of me [with Allah ] before. Indeed, for the wrongdoers is a painful punishment." ('brahim 14:22)

And [mention] when We said to the angels, "Prostrate to Adam," and they prostrated, except for Iblees. He was of the jinn and departed from the command of his Lord. Then will you take him and his descendants as allies other than Me while they are enemies to you? Wretched it is for the wrongdoers as an exchange. (Kahf 18:50)
ushioxsempre
ushioxsempre
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down