Reform the World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Step of Reformation

+25
Blazekun
kafashah
NameLess
ShadesOfAngelWings
solesoldier
ushioxsempre
Vegetasecondform
ancalime
Black Suit
guitarmelody
zainidx
sashke17
BaberKhanShahbazgarhiwal
Animefreak1236
Therealmrlegendary
sta1k
Ellliott
Bilal_Sidiki
unknownperson87
Hexagon
Octagon
tifi
shrin
Alonsow
Admin
29 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 17 Empty Surat Ar-Ra`d

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:11 pm

(he does not fail in promise)
13:31
to top

Sahih International
And if there was any qur'an by which the mountains would be removed or the earth would be broken apart or the dead would be made to speak, [it would be this Qur'an], but to Allah belongs the affair entirely. Then have those who believed not accepted that had Allah willed, He would have guided the people, all of them? And those who disbelieve do not cease to be struck, for what they have done, by calamity - or it will descend near their home - until there comes the promise of Allah . Indeed, Allah does not fail in [His] promise.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:11 pm

(He is knowing)
13:33
to top

Sahih International
Then is He who is a maintainer of every soul, [knowing] what it has earned, [like any other]? But to Allah they have attributed partners. Say, "Name them. Or do you inform Him of that which He knows not upon the earth or of what is apparent of speech?" Rather, their [own] plan has been made attractive to those who disbelieve, and they have been averted from the way. And whomever Allah leaves astray - there will be for him no guide.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:12 pm

(paradise)
13:35
to top

Sahih International
The example of Paradise, which the righteous have been promised, is [that] beneath it rivers flow. Its fruit is lasting, and its shade. That is the consequence for the righteous, and the consequence for the disbelievers is the Fire.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:12 pm

(previous)
13:36
to top

Sahih International
And [the believers among] those to whom We have given the [previous] Scripture rejoice at what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], but among the [opposing] factions are those who deny part of it. Say, "I have only been commanded to worship Allah and not associate [anything] with Him. To Him I invite, and to Him is my return."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:13 pm

(descendants)
13:38
to top

Sahih International
And We have already sent messengers before you and assigned to them wives and descendants. And it was not for a messenger to come with a sign except by permission of Allah . For every term is a decree.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:14 pm

(notifications)
13:40
to top

Sahih International
And whether We show you part of what We promise them or take you in death, upon you is only the [duty of] notification, and upon Us is the account.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:14 pm

(disbelievers)
13:42
to top

Sahih International
And those before them had plotted, but to Allah belongs the plan entirely. He knows what every soul earns, and the disbelievers will know for whom is the final home.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:15 pm

(scripture)
13:43
to top

Sahih International
And those who have disbelieved say, "You are not a messenger." Say, [O Muhammad], "Sufficient is Allah as Witness between me and you, and [the witness of] whoever has knowledge of the Scripture."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 17 Empty Re: First Step of Reformation

Post  kafashah Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:34 pm

And give good tidings to those who believe and do righteous deeds that they will have gardens [in Paradise] beneath which rivers flow. Whenever they are provided with a provision of fruit therefrom, they will say, "This is what we were provided with before." And it is given to them in likeness. And they will have therein purified spouses, and they will abide therein eternally.(2:5)Indeed, Allah is not timid to present an example - that of a mosquito or what is smaller than it. And those who have believed know that it is the truth from their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, they say, "What did Allah intend by this as an example?" He misleads many thereby and guides many thereby. And He misleads not except the defiantly disobedient,(2:6)Who break the covenant of Allah after contracting it and sever that which Allah has ordered to be joined and cause corruption on earth. It is those who are the losers.(2:7)How can you disbelieve in Allah when you were lifeless and He brought you to life; then He will cause you to die, then He will bring you [back] to life, and then to Him you will be returned.(2:8)It is He who created for you all of that which is on the earth. Then He directed Himself to the heaven, [His being above all creation], and made them seven heavens, and He is Knowing of all things.(2:9)And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority." They said, "Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?" Allah said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know."(2:30)And He taught Adam the names - all of them. Then He showed them to the angels and said, "Inform Me of the names of these, if you are truthful."(2:31)They said, "Exalted are You; we have no knowledge except what You have taught us. Indeed, it is You who is the Knowing, the Wise."(2:32)

kafashah
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  solesoldier Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:12 pm

The disbelievers about the Prophet (p-b-u-h):
And they wonder that there has come to them a warner from among themselves. And the disbelievers say, "This is a magician and a liar.
Has he made the gods [only] one God? Indeed, this is a curious thing." (38:4-5)

Allah telling the Prophet (p-b-u-h) about the definitive punishments of the previous tribes who rejected Him:
The people of Noah denied before them, and [the tribe of] 'Aad and Pharaoh, the owner of stakes, And [the tribe of] Thamud and the people of Lot and the companions of the thicket. Those are the companies. Each of them denied the messengers, so My penalty was justified. And these [disbelievers] await not but one blast [of the Horn]; for it there will be no delay. (38:12-15)

hazrat dawood alihi salam(David) had 99 wives , after that he send a proposal to a lady , who was already proposed by a Muslim , but after hazrat dawood's proposal , her guardians , rejected that man and accepted hazrat dawood's proposal , he being a prophet. This was not against any law either shariah or legal
but the status of prophets is very high and it was definitely not according to a prophet's standard, so Allah informed his prophet through a very interesting way
Allah send two angels in the form of claimer and guilty
instead of entering through door they enterd by climbing walls
seeing them enter in this way hazrat dawood got a little disturbed
the angels said, don't fear we are in dispute with each other and have brought our case in your court for a rational decision
the angel said
this is my brother he has 99 sheep and i have only one sheep
now he says along with my 99 sheep , i want this one sheep of yours too and he forces me to do it
hearing this hazrat dawood said this is wrong that he orders you to give him your one and only sheep
this happens between illiterate people , whereas people of knowledge and imaan rarely do so after giving the verdict hazrat dawood realized the reality behind it and it's source
He felt ashamed and begged Allah for forgiveness,
so Allah forgave him (from yanabi.com) and this is prescribed in the following verse:

And has there come to you the news of the adversaries, when they climbed over the wall of [his] prayer chamber -When they entered upon David and he was alarmed by them? They said, "Fear not. [We are] two adversaries, one of whom has wronged the other, so judge between us with truth and do not exceed [it] and guide us to the sound path. Indeed this, my brother, has ninety-nine ewes, and I have one ewe; so he said, 'Entrust her to me,' and he overpowered me in speech." [David] said, "He has certainly wronged you in demanding your ewe [in addition] to his ewes. And indeed, many associates oppress one another, except for those who believe and do righteous deeds - and few are they." And David became certain that We had tried him, and he asked forgiveness of his Lord and fell down bowing [in prostration] and turned in repentance [to Allah ]. So We forgave him that; and indeed, for him is nearness to Us and a good place of return. (38:21-25)

Allah’s command to hazrat dawood:
[We said], "O David, indeed We have made you a successor upon the earth, so judge between the people in truth and do not follow [your own] desire, as it will lead you astray from the way of Allah ." Indeed, those who go astray from the way of Allah will have a severe punishment for having forgotten the Day of Account. (38:26)

About Hazrat Solomon(one of the 18 sons of hazrat dawood) Allah says:
And to David We gave Solomon. An excellent servant, indeed he was one repeatedly turning back [to Allah ]. [Mention] when there were exhibited before him in the afternoon the poised [standing] racehorses. And he said, "Indeed, I gave preference to the love of good [things] over the remembrance of my Lord until the sun disappeared into the curtain [of darkness]." [He said], "Return them to me," and set about striking [their] legs and necks. And We certainly tried Solomon and placed on his throne a body; then he returned. He said, "My Lord, forgive me and grant me a kingdom such as will not belong to anyone after me. Indeed, You are the Bestower." (38:30-35)

During Hazrat solomon’s time horses were the common mode of transportation. They were very essential for defense, to carry soldiers and cart provisions and weapons of war. The animals were well cared for and well trained. One day Solomon was reviewing a parade of his stable. The fitness, beauty and posture of the horses fascinated him so much that he kept on stroking and admiring them. The sun was nearly setting, and the time for the middle prayer was passing by and this can be seen in the verse 38:32. Therefore Solomon was taken off from the throne and Jasadan (a devil) was replaced in favor of him for a while. Later Solomon asked for forgiveness and was forgiven

Allah granted Solomon the power to control the wind and he could also talk to birds:

So We subjected to him the wind blowing by his command, gently, wherever he directed, And [also] the devils [of jinn] - every builder and diver And others bound together in shackles. [We said], "This is Our gift, so grant or withhold without account." (38:36-39)

From Surat Sad of the holy Quran.

About the hereafter:
Blessed is He who, if He willed, could have made for you [something] better than that - gardens beneath which rivers flow - and could make for you palaces. But they have denied the Hour, and We have prepared for those who deny the Hour a Blaze. When the Hellfire sees them from a distant place, they will hear its fury and roaring. And when they are thrown into a narrow place therein bound in chains, they will cry out thereupon for destruction. (25:10-13)

What they will be told:
[They will be told], "Do not cry this Day for one destruction but cry for much destruction." (25:14)

As for the righteous:
Say, "Is that better or the Garden of Eternity which is promised to the righteous? It will be for them a reward and destination. For them therein is whatever they wish, [while] abiding eternally. It is ever upon your Lord a promise [worthy to be] requested.
(25:15-16)

About the latter, their fake lords will be questioned:
And [mention] the Day He will gather them and that which they worship besides Allah and will say, "Did you mislead these, My servants, or did they [themselves] stray from the way?"
They will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for us to take besides You any allies. But You provided comforts for them and their fathers until they forgot the message and became a people ruined." (25:17-18)

About those who demand:
And those who do not expect the meeting with Us say, "Why were not angels sent down to us, or [why] do we [not] see our Lord?" They have certainly become arrogant within themselves and [become] insolent with great insolence. The day they see the angels - no good tidings will there be that day for the criminals, and [the angels] will say, "Prevented and inaccessible." And We will regard what they have done of deeds and make them as dust dispersed. (25:21-23)

The qiyamah:
And [mention] the Day when the heaven will split open with [emerging] clouds, and the angels will be sent down in successive descent. True sovereignty, that Day, is for the Most Merciful. And it will be upon the disbelievers a difficult Day. (25:25-26)

The disbelievers will regret that moment of truth:
And the Day the wrongdoer will bite on his hands [in regret] he will say, "Oh, I wish I had taken with the Messenger a way. Oh, woe to me! I wish I had not taken that one as a friend. He led me away from the remembrance after it had come to me. And ever is Satan, to man, a deserter." (25:27-29)

About the order of the revelation:
And those who disbelieve say, "Why was the Qur'an not revealed to him all at once?" Thus [it is] that We may strengthen thereby your heart. And We have spaced it distinctly.
And they do not come to you with an argument except that We bring you the truth and the best explanation. (25:22-23)

Allah encouraging the prophet (p-b-u-h):
And when they see you, [O Muhammad], they take you not except in ridicule, [saying], "Is this the one whom Allah has sent as a messenger? He almost would have misled us from our gods had we not been steadfast in [worship of] them." But they are going to know, when they see the punishment, who is farthest astray in [his] way. (25:41-42)

An example of the non-believers as being like livestock:
Have you seen the one who takes as his god his own desire? Then would you be responsible for him? Or do you think that most of them hear or reason? They are not except like livestock. Rather, they are [even] more astray in [their] way. (25:43-44)

About the different shades of the day:
And it is He who has made the night for you as clothing and sleep [a means for] rest and has made the day a resurrection. (25:47)

About His blessings:
And it is He who sends the winds as good tidings before His mercy, and We send down from the sky pure water That We may bring to life thereby a dead land and give it as drink to those We created of numerous livestock and men. (25:48-49)

About the different types of seas (the barrier was found out further in the future, miracle contained in the Quran):
And it is He who has released [simultaneously] the two seas, one fresh and sweet and one salty and bitter, and He placed between them a barrier and prohibiting partition. (25:53)

Man created by Allah but can be strained from His path:
And it is He who has created from water a human being and made him [a relative by] lineage and marriage. And ever is your Lord competent [concerning creation]. But they worship rather than Allah that which does not benefit them or harm them, and the disbeliever is ever, against his Lord, an assistant [to Satan]. (25:54-55)

The creation the Almighty did in 6 days:
He who created the heavens and the earth and what is between them in six days and then established Himself above the Throne - the Most Merciful, so ask about Him one well informed.

Showing that the light of the moon is because of the sun (another miracle of the Quran discovered later):
Blessed is He who has placed in the sky great stars and placed therein a [burning] lamp and luminous moon. (25:61)

The true servants of Allah:
And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace, (25:63)

About their practices:
And those who spend [part of] the night to their Lord prostrating and standing [in prayer] And those who say, "Our Lord, avert from us the punishment of Hell. Indeed, its punishment is ever adhering; Indeed, it is evil as a settlement and residence." And [they are] those who, when they spend, do so not excessively or sparingly but are ever, between that, [justly] moderate (25:64-67)

Importance of supplication:
Say, "What would my Lord care for you if not for your supplication?" For you [disbelievers] have denied, so your denial is going to be adherent. (25:77)

Surah Al-furqan of the Holy Quran
solesoldier
solesoldier
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  ushioxsempre Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:49 pm

Surat Al-'A'raf

The beni-israli still remained disbelievers:
And the people of Moses made, after [his departure], from their ornaments a calf - an image having a lowing sound. Did they not see that it could neither speak to them nor guide them to a way? They took it [for worship], and they were wrongdoers. (7:148)

Th successful people:
Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel, who enjoins upon them what is right and forbids them what is wrong and makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil and relieves them of their burden and the shackles which were upon them. So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him - it is those who will be the successful. (77:157)

One of Beni-Israli's bad deeds:
And We divided them into twelve descendant tribes [as distinct] nations. And We inspired to Moses when his people implored him for water, "Strike with your staff the stone," and there gushed forth from it twelve springs. Every people knew its watering place. And We shaded them with clouds and sent down upon them manna and quails, [saying], "Eat from the good things with which We have provided you." And they wronged Us not, but they were [only] wronging themselves.And [mention, O Muhammad], when it was said to them, "Dwell in this city and eat from it wherever you will and say, 'Relieve us of our burdens,' and enter the gate bowing humbly; We will [then] forgive you your sins. We will increase the doers of good [in goodness and reward]."But those who wronged among them changed [the words] to a statement other than that which had been said to them. So We sent upon them a punishment from the sky for the wrong that they were doing. (7:160-161-162)

The Jewish people always were defiantly disobedient:
And ask them about the town that was by the sea - when they transgressed in [the matter of] the sabbath - when their fish came to them openly on their sabbath day, and the day they had no sabbath they did not come to them. Thus did We give them trial because they were defiantly disobedient. (7:163)

The heedless people:
And We have certainly created for Hell many of the jinn and mankind. They have hearts with which they do not understand, they have eyes with which they do not see, and they have ears with which they do not hear. Those are like livestock; rather, they are more astray. It is they who are the heedless. (7:179)

Allah knows the best about the Hour:
They ask you, [O Muhammad], about the Hour: when is its arrival? Say, "Its knowledge is only with my Lord. None will reveal its time except Him. It lays heavily upon the heavens and the earth. It will not come upon you except unexpectedly." They ask you as if you are familiar with it. Say, "Its knowledge is only with Allah , but most of the people do not know." (7:187)

About the false dietes:
Do they have feet by which they walk? Or do they have hands by which they strike? Or do they have eyes by which they see? Or do they have ears by which they hear? Say, [O Muhammad], "Call your 'partners' and then conspire against me and give me no respite.(7:195)
And if you invite them to guidance, they do not hear; and you see them looking at you while they do not see. (7:198)

Always seek refuge in Allah from Satan and do good deeds:
Take what is given freely, enjoin what is good, and turn away from the ignorant.And if an evil suggestion comes to you from Satan, then seek refuge in Allah . Indeed, He is Hearing and Knowing. (7:199-200)

The goodoers:
Indeed, those who are near your Lord are not prevented by arrogance from His worship, and they exalt Him, and to Him they prostrate. (7:206)

Surah Al-'Anfal

The real believers:
The believers are only those who, when Allah is mentioned, their hearts become fearful, and when His verses are recited to them, it increases them in faith; and upon their Lord they rely -The ones who establish prayer, and from what We have provided them, they spend. (8:2-3)

Allah answered their prayers and made the victorious:
[Remember] when you asked help of your Lord, and He answered you, "Indeed, I will reinforce you with a thousand from the angels, following one another."And Allah made it not but good tidings and so that your hearts would be assured thereby. And victory is not but from Allah . Indeed, Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise. (8:9-10)

Those who turn their backs in fight, they sure will cause Allah's anger:
O you who have believed, when you meet those who disbelieve advancing [for battle], do not turn to them your backs [in flight].And whoever turns his back to them on such a day, unless swerving [as a strategy] for war or joining [another] company, has certainly returned with anger [upon him] from Allah , and his refuge is Hell - and wretched is the destination. (8:14-15)

The worst creatures ever:
Indeed, the worst of living creatures in the sight of Allah are the deaf and dumb who do not use reason. (8:22)

They wouldn't believe anyways:
Had Allah known any good in them, He would have made them hear. And if He had made them hear, they would [still] have turned away, while they were refusing. (8:23)

Allah is the possessor of great bounty:
O you who have believed, if you fear Allah , He will grant you a criterion and will remove from you your misdeeds and forgive you. And Allah is the possessor of great bounty. (8:29)

The disbelievers wil all be put together into Hell:
Indeed, those who disbelieve spend their wealth to avert [people] from the way of Allah . So they will spend it; then it will be for them a [source of] regret; then they will be overcome. And those who have disbelieved - unto Hell they will be gathered.[This is] so that Allah may distinguish the wicked from the good and place the wicked some of them upon others and heap them all together and put them into Hell. It is those who are the losers. (8:36-37)

Allah can make everything happen:
[Remember] when you were on the near side of the valley, and they were on the farther side, and the caravan was lower [in position] than you. If you had made an appointment [to meet], you would have missed the appointment. But [it was] so that Allah might accomplish a matter already destined - that those who perished [through disbelief] would perish upon evidence and those who lived [in faith] would live upon evidence; and indeed, Allah is Hearing and Knowing. (8:42)
[Remember, O Muhammad], when Allah showed them to you in your dream as few; and if He had shown them to you as many, you [believers] would have lost courage and would have disputed in the matter [of whether to fight], but Allah saved [you from that]. Indeed, He is Knowing of that within the breasts. (8:43)

If you place your faith in Allah, you will then be successful:
And [remember] when He showed them to you, when you met, as few in your eyes, and He made you [appear] as few in their eyes so that Allah might accomplish a matter already destined. And to Allah are [all] matters returned.O you who have believed, when you encounter a company [from the enemy forces], stand firm and remember Allah much that you may be successful. (8:44-45)

Allah does not like the traitors:
If you [have reason to] fear from a people betrayal, throw [their treaty] back to them, [putting you] on equal terms. Indeed, Allah does not like traitors. (8:58)

Allah is sufficient for everything:
But if they intend to deceive you - then sufficient for you is Allah . It is He who supported you with His help and with the believers. And brought together their hearts. If you had spent all that is in the earth, you could not have brought their hearts together; but Allah brought them together. Indeed, He is Exalted in Might and Wise. (8:62-63)

They do evil deeds:
They have exchanged the signs of Allah for a small price and averted [people] from His way. Indeed, it was evil that they were doing. (9:9)

We should only fear Allah:
Would you not fight a people who broke their oaths and determined to expel the Messenger, and they had begun [the attack upon] you the first time? Do you fear them? But Allah has more right that you should fear Him, if you are [truly] believers. (9:13)

Allah will punish the disbelievers:
Fight them; Allah will punish them by your hands and will disgrace them and give you victory over them and satisfy the breasts of a believing people
And remove the fury in the believers' hearts. And Allah turns in forgiveness to whom He wills; and Allah is Knowing and Wise.(9:14-15)

These kind of people are not the same:
Have you made the providing of water for the pilgrim and the maintenance of al-Masjid al-Haram equal to [the deeds of] one who believes in Allah and the Last Day and strives in the cause of Allah ? They are not equal in the sight of Allah . And Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people. (9:19)

Nothing should be more beloved to us than fighting for Allah's cause:
Say, [O Muhammad], "If your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your relatives, wealth which you have obtained, commerce wherein you fear decline, and dwellings with which you are pleased are more beloved to you than Allah and His Messenger and jihad in His cause, then wait until Allah executes His command. And Allah does not guide the defiantly disobedient people." (9:24)

May Allah destroy these kind of people:
The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded? (9:30)

Allah only will perfect His light:
They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah , and [also] the Messiah, the son of Mary. And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no deity except Him. Exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him.They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it. (8:31-32)

The Hereafter is way more enjoyable than this world:
O you who have believed, what is [the matter] with you that, when you are told to go forth in the cause of Allah , you adhere heavily to the earth? Are you satisfied with the life of this world rather than the Hereafter? But what is the enjoyment of worldly life compared to the Hereafter except a [very] little. (8:38)

Allah had always aided the Prophet:
If you do not aid the Prophet - Allah has already aided him when those who disbelieved had driven him out [of Makkah] as one of two, when they were in the cave and he said to his companion, "Do not grieve; indeed Allah is with us." And Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise. (8:40)

Everything which happens, is what Allah has decided for us:
Say, "Never will we be struck except by what Allah has decreed for us; He is our protector." And upon Allah let the believers rely. (8:51)

If only they had been satisfied with what Allah and His Messenger gave them:
And among them are some who criticize you concerning the [distribution of] charities. If they are given from them, they approve; but if they are not given from them, at once they become angry.If only they had been satisfied with what Allah and His Messenger gave them and said, "Sufficient for us is Allah ; Allah will give us of His bounty, and [so will] His Messenger; indeed, we are desirous toward Allah ," [it would have been better for them]. (8:58-59)

The hypocrites:
The hypocrite men and hypocrite women are of one another. They enjoin what is wrong and forbid what is right and close their hands. They have forgotten Allah , so He has forgotten them [accordingly]. Indeed, the hypocrites - it is they who are the defiantly disobedient. (8:67)

The great attainment:
Allah has promised the believing men and believing women gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally, and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence; but approval from Allah is greater. It is that which is the great attainment. (8:72)

The habit of the hypocrites is to lie:
And among them are those who made a covenant with Allah , [saying], "If He should give us from His bounty, we will surely spend in charity, and we will surely be among the righteous."But when he gave them from His bounty, they were stingy with it and turned away while they refused.
So He penalized them with hypocrisy in their hearts until the Day they will meet Him - because they failed Allah in what they promised Him and because they [habitually] used to lie. (8:75-76-77)

The fire of the Hell is worse:
Those who remained behind rejoiced in their staying [at home] after [the departure of] the Messenger of Allah and disliked to strive with their wealth and their lives in the cause of Allah and said, 'Do not go forth in the heat." Say, "The fire of Hell is more intensive in heat" - if they would but understand. So let them laugh a little and [then] weep much as recompense for what they used to earn.(8:82)

The people who will do good deeds:
And the first forerunners [in the faith] among the Muhajireen and the Ansar and those who followed them with good conduct - Allah is pleased with them and they are pleased with Him, and He has prepared for them gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever. That is the great attainment. (8:100)

The hypocrites will be punished twice, in this world and in the other as well:
And among those around you of the bedouins are hypocrites, and [also] from the people of Madinah. They have become accustomed to hypocrisy. You, [O Muhammad], do not know them, [but] We know them. We will punish them twice [in this world]; then they will be returned to a great punishment. (8:101)

The real, good, believers:
Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah , so they kill and are killed. [It is] a true promise [binding] upon Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. And who is truer to his covenant than Allah ? So rejoice in your transaction which you have contracted. And it is that which is the great attainment.[Such believers are] the repentant, the worshippers, the praisers [of Allah ], the travelers [for His cause], those who bow and prostrate [in prayer], those who enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong, and those who observe the limits [set by] Allah . And give good tidings to the believers. 88:11-112)

To Allah belongs the dominion of everything:
Indeed, to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth; He gives life and causes death. And you have not besides Allah any protector or any helper. (8:116)
ushioxsempre
ushioxsempre
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 17 Empty Some important verses from Surah An-nur

Post  Alonsow Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:39 am

This Surah has verses of clear evidences :-
[This is] a surah which We have sent down and made [that within it] obligatory and revealed therein verses of clear evidence that you might remember.(verse 1)
............................................................................................................................
Punishment of those who commit illegal sexual intercourse:-
The [unmarried] woman or [unmarried] man found guilty of sexual intercourse - lash each one of them with a hundred lashes, and do not be taken by pity for them in the religion of Allah , if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a group of the believers witness their punishment.(verse 2)
............................................................................................................................
This is Unlawful to the believers :-
The fornicator does not marry except a [female] fornicator or polytheist, and none marries her except a fornicator or a polytheist, and that has been made unlawful to the believers.(verse 3)
Verses about those who accuse chaste women :-
And those who accuse chaste women and then do not produce four witnesses - lash them with eighty lashes and do not accept from them testimony ever after. And those are the defiantly disobedient,(verse 4)Except for those who repent thereafter and reform, for indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.(verse 5)And those who accuse their wives [of adultery] and have no witnesses except themselves - then the witness of one of them [shall be] four testimonies [swearing] by Allah that indeed, he is of the truthful.(verse 6)And the fifth [oath will be] that the curse of Allah be upon him if he should be among the liars.(verse 7)But it will prevent punishment from her if she gives four testimonies [swearing] by Allah that indeed, he is of the liars.(verse 8)And the fifth [oath will be] that the wrath of Allah be upon her if he was of the truthful.(verse 9)And if not for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy... and because Allah is Accepting of repentance and Wise.(verse 10)
The liars :-
Why, when you heard it, did not the believing men and believing women think good of one another and say, "This is an obvious falsehood"?(verse 12)Why did they [who slandered] not produce for it four witnesses? And when they do not produce the witnesses, then it is they, in the sight of Allah , who are the liars.(verse 13)

Verses about those who want to spread immorality :-
Indeed, those who like that immorality should be spread [or publicized] among those who have believed will have a painful punishment in this world and the Hereafter. And Allah knows and you do not know.(verse 19)And if it had not been for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy... and because Allah is Kind and Merciful.(verse 20)
Do not follow the footsteps of Satan :-
O you who have believed, do not follow the footsteps of Satan. And whoever follows the footsteps of Satan - indeed, he enjoins immorality and wrongdoing. And if not for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy, not one of you would have been pure, ever, but Allah purifies whom He wills, and Allah is Hearing and Knowing.(verse 21)
Pardon and help people just like you want Allah to help and forgive you:-
And let not those of virtue among you and wealth swear not to give [aid] to their relatives and the needy and the emigrants for the cause of Allah , and let them pardon and overlook. Would you not like that Allah should forgive you? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.(verse 22)
Those who accuse chaste women are cursed :-
Indeed, those who [falsely] accuse chaste, unaware and believing women are cursed in this world and the Hereafter; and they will have a great punishment(verse 23)
Allah is the perfect in justice :-
On a Day when their tongues, their hands and their feet will bear witness against them as to what they used to do.(verse 24)That Day, Allah will pay them in full their deserved recompense, and they will know that it is Allah who is the perfect in justice.(verse 25)
Good women are for good man, Good man are for good women :-
Evil women are for evil men, and evil men are [subjected] to evil women. And good women are for good men, and good men are [an object] of good women. Those [good people] are declared innocent of what the slanderers say. For them is forgiveness and noble provision.(verse 26)
Verses about entering houses of others :-
O you who have believed, do not enter houses other than your own houses until you ascertain welcome and greet their inhabitants. That is best for you; perhaps you will be reminded.(verse 27)And if you do not find anyone therein, do not enter them until permission has been given you. And if it is said to you, "Go back," then go back; it is purer for you. And Allah is Knowing of what you do.(verse 28)There is no blame upon you for entering houses not inhabited in which there is convenience for you. And Allah knows what you reveal and what you conceal.(verse 29)
Believing men should reduce of their vision and guard their private parts :-
Tell the believing men to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts. That is purer for them. Indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what they do.(verse 30)
Islamic principles for the women of Islam :-
And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, their brothers' sons, their sisters' sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed.(verse 31)
Married the unmarried righteous poor male or female slaves :-
And marry the unmarried among you and the righteous among your male slaves and female slaves. If they should be poor, Allah will enrich them from His bounty, and Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.(verse 32)
How the slaves should be treated :-
But let them who find not [the means for] marriage abstain [from sexual relations] until Allah enriches them from His bounty. And those who seek a contract [for eventual emancipation] from among whom your right hands possess - then make a contract with them if you know there is within them goodness and give them from the wealth of Allah which He has given you. And do not compel your slave girls to prostitution, if they desire chastity, to seek [thereby] the temporary interests of worldly life. And if someone should compel them, then indeed, Allah is [to them], after their compulsion, Forgiving and Merciful.(verse 33)And We have certainly sent down to you distinct verses and examples from those who passed on before you and an admonition for those who fear Allah .(verse 34)
Example of Light of Allah :-
Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The example of His light is like a niche within which is a lamp, the lamp is within glass, the glass as if it were a pearly [white] star lit from [the oil of] a blessed olive tree, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil would almost glow even if untouched by fire. Light upon light. Allah guides to His light whom He wills. And Allah presents examples for the people, and Allah is Knowing of all things.(verse 35)[Such niches are] in mosques which Allah has ordered to be raised and that His name be mentioned therein; exalting Him within them in the morning and the evenings(verse 36)[Are] men whom neither commerce nor sale distracts from the remembrance of Allah and performance of prayer and giving of zakah. They fear a Day in which the hearts and eyes will [fearfully] turn about -(verse 37)That Allah may reward them [according to] the best of what they did and increase them from His bounty. And Allah gives provision to whom He wills without account.(verse 38)
Example of those who disbelieved :-
But those who disbelieved - their deeds are like a mirage in a lowland which a thirsty one thinks is water until, when he comes to it, he finds it is nothing but finds Allah before Him, and He will pay him in full his due; and Allah is swift in account.(verse 39)Or [they are] like darknesses within an unfathomable sea which is covered by waves, upon which are waves, over which are clouds - darknesses, some of them upon others. When one puts out his hand [therein], he can hardly see it. And he to whom Allah has not granted light - for him there is no light.(verse 40)
Signs of Existence of Allah :-
Do you not see that Allah is exalted by whomever is within the heavens and the earth and [by] the birds with wings spread [in flight]? Each [of them] has known his [means of] prayer and exalting [Him], and Allah is Knowing of what they do.(verse 41)And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and to Allah is the destination.(verse 42)Do you not see that Allah drives clouds? Then He brings them together, then He makes them into a mass, and you see the rain emerge from within it. And He sends down from the sky, mountains [of clouds] within which is hail, and He strikes with it whom He wills and averts it from whom He wills. The flash of its lightening almost takes away the eyesight.(verse 43)Allah alternates the night and the day. Indeed in that is a lesson for those who have vision.(verse 44)Allah has created every [living] creature from water. And of them are those that move on their bellies, and of them are those that walk on two legs, and of them are those that walk on four. Allah creates what He wills. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent.(verse 45)We have certainly sent down distinct verses. And Allah guides whom He wills to a straight path.(verse 46)
Verses about hypocrites :-
But the hypocrites say, "We have believed in Allah and in the Messenger, and we obey"; then a party of them turns away after that. And those are not believers.(verse 47)And when they are called to [the words of] Allah and His Messenger to judge between them, at once a party of them turns aside [in refusal].(verse 48)But if the right is theirs, they come to him in prompt obedience.(verse 49)Is there disease in their hearts? Or have they doubted? Or do they fear that Allah will be unjust to them, or His Messenger? Rather, it is they who are the wrongdoers.(verse 50)
Verses about true believers :-
The only statement of the [true] believers when they are called to Allah and His Messenger to judge between them is that they say, "We hear and we obey." And those are the successful.(verse 51)And whoever obeys Allah and His Messenger and fears Allah and is conscious of Him - it is those who are the attainers.(verse 52)
Do not swear :-
And they swear by Allah their strongest oaths that if you ordered them, they would go forth [in Allah 's cause]. Say, "Do not swear. [Such] obedience is known. Indeed, Allah is Acquainted with that which you do."(verse 53)
Obey Allah and His Messenger :-
Say, "Obey Allah and obey the Messenger; but if you turn away - then upon him is only that [duty] with which he has been charged, and upon you is that with which you have been charged. And if you obey him, you will be [rightly] guided. And there is not upon the Messenger except the [responsibility for] clear notification."(verse 54)
Promise of Allah :-
Allah has promised those who have believed among you and done righteous deeds that He will surely grant them succession [to authority] upon the earth just as He granted it to those before them and that He will surely establish for them [therein] their religion which He has preferred for them and that He will surely substitute for them, after their fear, security, [for] they worship Me, not associating anything with Me. But whoever disbelieves after that - then those are the defiantly disobedient.(verse 55)
Establish prayer and give Zakah :-
And establish prayer and give zakah and obey the Messenger - that you may receive mercy.(verse 56)
How wretched is the destination of disbelievers :-
Never think that the disbelievers are causing failure [to Allah ] upon the earth. Their refuge will be the Fire - and how wretched the destination.(verse 57)
Islamic principles for slaves to follow :-
O you who have believed, let those whom your right hands possess and those who have not [yet] reached puberty among you ask permission of you [before entering] at three times: before the dawn prayer and when you put aside your clothing [for rest] at noon and after the night prayer. [These are] three times of privacy for you. There is no blame upon you nor upon them beyond these [periods], for they continually circulate among you - some of you, among others. Thus does Allah make clear to you the verses; and Allah is Knowing and Wise.(verse 58)And when the children among you reach puberty, let them ask permission [at all times] as those before them have done. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses; and Allah is Knowing and Wise.(verse 59)
Verse about the women of post-menstrual age :-
And women of post-menstrual age who have no desire for marriage - there is no blame upon them for putting aside their outer garments [but] not displaying adornment. But to modestly refrain [from that] is better for them. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.(verse 60)
No constraint upon Blind, lame or ill :-
There is not upon the blind [any] constraint nor upon the lame constraint nor upon the ill constraint nor upon yourselves when you eat from your [own] houses or the houses of your fathers or the houses of your mothers or the houses of your brothers or the houses of your sisters or the houses of your father's brothers or the houses of your father's sisters or the houses of your mother's brothers or the houses of your mother's sisters or [from houses] whose keys you possess or [from the house] of your friend. There is no blame upon you whether you eat together or separately. But when you enter houses, give greetings of peace upon each other - a greeting from Allah , blessed and good. Thus does Allah make clear to you the verses [of ordinance] that you may understand.(verse 61)
Verse about believers :-
The believers are only those who believe in Allah and His Messenger and, when they are [meeting] with him for a matter of common interest, do not depart until they have asked his permission. Indeed, those who ask your permission, [O Muhammad] - those are the ones who believe in Allah and His Messenger. So when they ask your permission for something of their affairs, then give permission to whom you will among them and ask forgiveness for them of Allah . Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.(verse 62)
Do not make calling of the Messenger as you call others :-
Do not make [your] calling of the Messenger among yourselves as the call of one of you to another. Already Allah knows those of you who slip away, concealed by others. So let those beware who dissent from the Prophet's order, lest fitnah strike them or a painful punishment.(verse 63)
Everything belongs to Allah :-
Unquestionably, to Allah belongs whatever is in the heavens and earth. Already He knows that upon which you [stand] and [knows] the Day when they will be returned to Him and He will inform them of what they have done. And Allah is Knowing of all things.(verse 64)
Alonsow
Alonsow
Reformer
Reformer

http://www.sunburns.wordpress.com , www.lightingway.wordpress.co

Back to top Go down

Post  kafashah Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:57 pm

And [mention] when We said to the angels, "Prostrate before Adam"; so they prostrated, except for Iblees. He refused and was arrogant and became of the disbelievers.(2:34)And We said, "O Adam, dwell, you and your wife, in Paradise and eat therefrom in [ease and] abundance from wherever you will. But do not approach this tree, lest you be among the wrongdoers."(2:35)But Satan caused them to slip out of it and removed them from that [condition] in which they had been. And We said, "Go down, [all of you], as enemies to one another, and you will have upon the earth a place of settlement and provision for a time."(2:36)Then Adam received from his Lord [some] words, and He accepted his repentance. Indeed, it is He who is the Accepting of repentance, the Merciful.(2:37)We said, "Go down from it, all of you. And when guidance comes to you from Me, whoever follows My guidance - there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve.(2:38)And those who disbelieve and deny Our signs - those will be companions of the Fire; they will abide therein eternally."(2:39)O Children of Israel, remember My favor which I have bestowed upon you and fulfill My covenant [upon you] that I will fulfill your covenant [from Me], and be afraid of [only] Me.(2:40)

kafashah
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 17 Empty Surat 'Ibrāhīm

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:02 pm

(permission)
14:1
to top

Sahih International
Alif, Lam, Ra. [This is] a Book which We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], that you might bring mankind out of darknesses into the light by permission of their Lord - to the path of the Exalted in Might, the Praiseworthy -
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:03 pm

(extreme error)
14:3
to top

Sahih International
The ones who prefer the worldly life over the Hereafter and avert [people] from the way of Allah , seeking to make it (seem) deviant. Those are in extreme error.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:03 pm

(exalted)
14:4
to top

Sahih International
And We did not send any messenger except [speaking] in the language of his people to state clearly for them, and Allah sends astray [thereby] whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:04 pm

(patient and grateful)
14:5
to top

Sahih International
And We certainly sent Moses with Our signs, [saying], "Bring out your people from darknesses into the light and remind them of the days of Allah ." Indeed in that are signs for everyone patient and grateful.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:05 pm

(new born)
14:6
to top

Sahih International
And [recall, O Children of Israel], when Moses said to His people, "Remember the favor of Allah upon you when He saved you from the people of Pharaoh, who were afflicting you with the worst torment and were slaughtering your [newborn] sons and keeping your females alive. And in that was a great trial from your Lord.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:05 pm

(disbelieve)
14:8
to top

Sahih International
And Moses said, "If you should disbelieve, you and whoever is on the earth entirely - indeed, Allah is Free of need and Praiseworthy."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:06 pm

(invitation)
14:9
to top

Sahih International
Has there not reached you the news of those before you - the people of Noah and 'Aad and Thamud and those after them? No one knows them but Allah . Their messengers brought them clear proofs, but they returned their hands to their mouths and said, "Indeed, we disbelieve in that with which you have been sent, and indeed we are, about that to which you invite us, in disquieting doubt."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:07 pm

(good ways)
14:12
to top

Sahih International
And why should we not rely upon Allah while He has guided us to our [good] ways. And we will surely be patient against whatever harm you should cause us. And upon Allah let those who would rely [indeed] rely."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:07 pm

(my threat)
14:14
to top

Sahih International
And We will surely cause you to dwell in the land after them. That is for he who fears My position and fears My threat."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:08 pm

(disappointed)
14:15
to top

Sahih International
And they requested victory from Allah , and disappointed, [therefore], was every obstinate tyrant.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:08 pm

(massive punishment)
14:17
to top

Sahih International
He will gulp it but will hardly [be able to] swallow it. And death will come to him from everywhere, but he is not to die. And before him is a massive punishment.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:09 pm

(extreme error)
14:18
to top

Sahih International
The example of those who disbelieve in their Lord is [that] their deeds are like ashes which the wind blows forcefully on a stormy day; they are unable [to keep] from what they earned a [single] thing. That is what is extreme error.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next