Reform the World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Step of Reformation

+25
Blazekun
kafashah
NameLess
ShadesOfAngelWings
solesoldier
ushioxsempre
Vegetasecondform
ancalime
Black Suit
guitarmelody
zainidx
sashke17
BaberKhanShahbazgarhiwal
Animefreak1236
Therealmrlegendary
sta1k
Ellliott
Bilal_Sidiki
unknownperson87
Hexagon
Octagon
tifi
shrin
Alonsow
Admin
29 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 20 Empty al-baqarah

Post  Blazekun Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:03 pm

1-This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah

2-Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them

3-And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith].

4-Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful.

5-Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.

6-Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment.

7-And of the people are some who say, "We believe in Allah and the Last Day," but they are not believers.

8-In their hearts is disease, so Allah has increased their disease; and for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie.
Blazekun
Blazekun
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 20 Empty Re: First Step of Reformation

Post  ushioxsempre Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:28 pm

Surat Yusuf

Islam is the right religion:
You worship not besides Him except [mere] names you have named them, you and your fathers, for which Allah has sent down no authority. Legislation is not but for Allah . He has commanded that you worship not except Him. That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know. (12:40)

Allah has given Joseph the ability to explain the dreams:
[He said], "Joseph, O man of truth, explain to us about seven fat cows eaten by seven [that were] lean, and seven green spikes [of grain] and others [that were] dry - that I may return to the people; perhaps they will know [about you]."[Joseph] said, "You will plant for seven years consecutively; and what you harvest leave in its spikes, except a little from which you will eat.Then will come after that seven difficult [years] which will consume what you saved for them, except a little from which you will store.Then will come after that a year in which the people will be given rain and in which they will press [olives and grapes]." (12:46-47-48-49)

The humans soul:
And I do not acquit myself. Indeed, the soul is a persistent enjoiner of evil, except those upon which my Lord has mercy. Indeed, my Lord is Forgiving and Merciful." (12:53)

Allah rewards Yusuf and he is wise enough to give himself the position he best could do:
And the king said, "Bring him to me; I will appoint him exclusively for myself." And when he spoke to him, he said, "Indeed, you are today established [in position] and trusted."[Joseph] said, "Appoint me over the storehouses of the land. Indeed, I will be a knowing guardian." (12:54-55)

Joseph's plan:
They said, "We will attempt to dissuade his father from [keeping] him, and indeed, we will do [it]."And [Joseph] said to his servants, "Put their merchandise into their saddlebags so they might recognize it when they have gone back to their people that perhaps they will [again] return." (12:61-62)

Allah is the best guardian:
He said, "Should I entrust you with him except [under coercion] as I entrusted you with his brother before? But Allah is the best guardian, and He is the most merciful of the merciful." (12:64)

Allah is Witness about everything we say:
[Jacob] said, "Never will I send him with you until you give me a promise by Allah that you will bring him [back] to me, unless you should be surrounded by enemies." And when they had given their promise, he said, " Allah , over what we say, is Witness." (12:66)

Allah knows everything:
They said, "If he steals - a brother of his has stolen before." But Joseph kept it within himself and did not reveal it to them. He said, "You are worse in position, and Allah is most knowing of what you describe." (12:77)

We should never be unjust:
He said, "[I seek] the refuge of Allah [to prevent] that we take except him with whom we found our possession. Indeed, we would then be unjust." (12:79)

Patience is the most fitting:
[Jacob] said, "Rather, your souls have enticed you to something, so patience is most fitting. Perhaps Allah will bring them to me all together. Indeed it is He who is the Knowing, the Wise." (12:83)

Even though the Prohpet Jacob is suffering alot, he puts all his hopes in Allah:
And he turned away from them and said, "Oh, my sorrow over Joseph," and his eyes became white from grief, for he was [of that] a suppressor.They said, "By Allah , you will not cease remembering Joseph until you become fatally ill or become of those who perish."He said, "I only complain of my suffering and my grief to Allah , and I know from Allah that which you do not know. (13:84-85-86)

Allah never loses the reward of those who do good deeds:
They said, "Are you indeed Joseph?" He said "I am Joseph, and this is my brother. Allah has certainly favored us. Indeed, he who fears Allah and is patient, then indeed, Allah does not allow to be lost the reward of those who do good." (12:90)

The miracle of Allah:
And when the bearer of good tidings arrived, he cast it over his face, and he returned [once again] seeing. He said, "Did I not tell you that I know from Allah that which you do not know?" (12:96)

Allah is the All Knowing and the Wise:
And he raised his parents upon the throne, and they bowed to him in prostration. And he said, "O my father, this is the explanation of my vision of before. My Lord has made it reality. And He was certainly good to me when He took me out of prison and brought you [here] from bedouin life after Satan had induced [estrangement] between me and my brothers. Indeed, my Lord is Subtle in what He wills. Indeed, it is He who is the Knowing, the Wise. (12:100)

Ameen:
My Lord, You have given me [something] of sovereignty and taught me of the interpretation of dreams. Creator of the heavens and earth, You are my protector in this world and in the Hereafter. Cause me to die a Muslim and join me with the righteous." (12:101)

There are too many signs:
And how many a sign within the heavens and earth do they pass over while they, therefrom, are turning away. (12:105)

The right path:
Say, "This is my way; I invite to Allah with insight, I and those who follow me. And exalted is Allah ; and I am not of those who associate others with Him." (12:108)

There always arrives Allah's help:
[They continued] until, when the messengers despaired and were certain that they had been denied, there came to them Our victory, and whoever We willed was saved. And Our punishment cannot be repelled from the people who are criminals. (12:110)

There are lots of lessons in every story:
There was certainly in their stories a lesson for those of understanding. Never was the Qur'an a narration invented, but a confirmation of what was before it and a detailed explanation of all things and guidance and mercy for a people who believe. (12:111)

Suray Ar-Rad

Allah has created everything perfectly and there are signs everywhere:
It is Allah who erected the heavens without pillars that you [can] see; then He established Himself above the Throne and made subject the sun and the moon, each running [its course] for a specified term. He arranges [each] matter; He details the signs that you may, of the meeting with your Lord, be certain.And it is He who spread the earth and placed therein firmly set mountains and rivers; and from all of the fruits He made therein two mates; He causes the night to cover the day. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought. (13:2-3)

Allah knows everything:
It is the same [to Him] concerning you whether one conceals [his] speech or one publicizes it and whether one is hidden by night or conspicuous [among others] by day. (13:10)

Everybody has got angels who see over him day and night:
For each one are successive [angels] before and behind him who protect him by the decree of Allah . Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves. And when Allah intends for a people ill, there is no repelling it. And there is not for them besides Him any patron. (13:11)

The thunder, and everything else exalts Allah:
And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault. (13:13)

Everything prostrates to Allah:
And to Allah prostrates whoever is within the heavens and the earth, willingly or by compulsion, and their shadows [as well] in the mornings and the afternoons. (13:15)

Allah is the Lord of everything:
Say, "Who is Lord of the heavens and earth?" Say, " Allah ." Say, "Have you then taken besides Him allies not possessing [even] for themselves any benefit or any harm?" Say, "Is the blind equivalent to the seeing? Or is darkness equivalent to light? Or have they attributed to Allah partners who created like His creation so that the creation [of each] seemed similar to them?" Say, " Allah is the Creator of all things, and He is the One, the Prevailing." (13:16)

The example of the truth and falsehood:
He sends down from the sky, rain, and valleys flow according to their capacity, and the torrent carries a rising foam. And from that [ore] which they heat in the fire, desiring adornments and utensils, is a foam like it. Thus Allah presents [the example of] truth and falsehood. As for the foam, it vanishes, [being] cast off; but as for that which benefits the people, it remains on the earth. Thus does Allah present examples. (13:17)

The believers and the unbelievers:
For those who have responded to their Lord is the best [reward], but those who did not respond to Him - if they had all that is in the earth entirely and the like of it with it, they would [attempt to] ransom themselves thereby. Those will have the worst account, and their refuge is Hell, and wretched is the resting place. (13:18)

These are the peoplle who will go in Jannah:
Then is he who knows that what has been revealed to you from your Lord is the truth like one who is blind? They will only be reminded who are people of understanding -Those who fulfill the covenant of Allah and do not break the contract,And those who join that which Allah has ordered to be joined and fear their Lord and are afraid of the evil of [their] account,And those who are patient, seeking the countenance of their Lord, and establish prayer and spend from what We have provided for them secretly and publicly and prevent evil with good - those will have the good consequence of [this] home -. (13:19-20-21-22)

They will "enjoy" their punishment:
Allah extends provision for whom He wills and restricts [it]. And they rejoice in the worldly life, while the worldly life is not, compared to the Hereafter, except [brief] enjoyment. (13:26)

The remembrance of Allah assures every heart:
Those who have believed and whose hearts are assured by the remembrance of Allah . Unquestionably, by the remembrance of Allah hearts are assured." (13:28)

Allah guides whoever He wants:
And if there was any qur'an by which the mountains would be removed or the earth would be broken apart or the dead would be made to speak, [it would be this Qur'an], but to Allah belongs the affair entirely. Then have those who believed not accepted that had Allah willed, He would have guided the people, all of them? And those who disbelieve do not cease to be struck, for what they have done, by calamity - or it will descend near their home - until there comes the promise of Allah . Indeed, Allah does not fail in [His] promise. (12:31)

Whoever Allah leaves astray, there is no guide for him:
Then is He who is a maintainer of every soul, [knowing] what it has earned, [like any other]? But to Allah they have attributed partners. Say, "Name them. Or do you inform Him of that which He knows not upon the earth or of what is apparent of speech?" Rather, their [own] plan has been made attractive to those who disbelieve, and they have been averted from the way. And whomever Allah leaves astray - there will be for him no guide. (13:33)

Allah knows what every soul earns:
And those before them had plotted, but to Allah belongs the plan entirely. He knows what every soul earns, and the disbelievers will know for whom is the final home. (13:42)

Allah is the best of the Witnesses:
And those who have disbelieved say, "You are not a messenger." Say, [O Muhammad], "Sufficient is Allah as Witness between me and you, and [the witness of] whoever has knowledge of the Scripture." (13:43)

Surat 'Ibrahim

Quran is the true book:
Alif, Lam, Ra. [This is] a Book which We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], that you might bring mankind out of darknesses into the light by permission of their Lord - to the path of the Exalted in Might, the Praiseworthy. (14:1)

The pople which are in extreme error:
The ones who prefer the worldly life over the Hereafter and avert [people] from the way of Allah , seeking to make it (seem) deviant. Those are in extreme error. (14:3)

Allah saved the Children of Israel, and we should always be grateful to Allah:
And [recall, O Children of Israel], when Moses said to His people, "Remember the favor of Allah upon you when He saved you from the people of Pharaoh, who were afflicting you with the worst torment and were slaughtering your [newborn] sons and keeping your females alive. And in that was a great trial from your Lord.And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe.' " (14:6-7)

The prophets are humans like us which bring evidence from Allah:
Their messengers said to them, "We are only men like you, but Allah confers favor upon whom He wills of His servants. It has never been for us to bring you evidence except by permission of Allah . And upon Allah let the believers rely. (14:11)

Allah always helped the Prophets:
And they requested victory from Allah , and disappointed, [therefore], was every obstinate tyrant. (14:15)

The unbelievers and their deeds:
Before him is Hell, and he will be given a drink of purulent water.He will gulp it but will hardly [be able to] swallow it. And death will come to him from everywhere, but he is not to die. And before him is a massive punishment. The example of those who disbelieve in their Lord is [that] their deeds are like ashes which the wind blows forcefully on a stormy day; they are unable [to keep] from what they earned a [single] thing. That is what is extreme error. (14:16-17-18)

The words of Satan:
And Satan will say when the matter has been concluded, "Indeed, Allah had promised you the promise of truth. And I promised you, but I betrayed you. But I had no authority over you except that I invited you, and you responded to me. So do not blame me; but blame yourselves. I cannot be called to your aid, nor can you be called to my aid. Indeed, I deny your association of me [with Allah ] before. Indeed, for the wrongdoers is a painful punishment." (14:22)

The example Allah has given:
Have you not considered how Allah presents an example, [making] a good word like a good tree, whose root is firmly fixed and its branches [high] in the sky?It produces its fruit all the time, by permission of its Lord. And Allah presents examples for the people that perhaps they will be reminded. (14:24-25-26)
ushioxsempre
ushioxsempre
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

Post  solesoldier Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:39 pm

Allah has the power to control our lives:
How can you disbelieve in Allah when you were lifeless and He brought you to life; then He will cause you to die, then He will bring you [back] to life, and then to Him you will be returned. (2:28)

Allah created everything:
It is He who created for you all of that which is on the earth. Then He directed Himself to the heaven, [His being above all creation], and made them seven heavens, and He is Knowing of all things. (2:29)

Some people yearn for worldly life:
And you will surely find them the most greedy of people for life - [even] more than those who associate others with Allah . One of them wishes that he could be granted life a thousand years, but it would not remove him in the least from the [coming] punishment that he should be granted life. And Allah is Seeing of what they do. (2:96)

Allah telling the prophet (p-b-u-h) about Gabriel angel:
Say, "Whoever is an enemy to Gabriel - it is [none but] he who has brought the Qur'an down upon your heart, [O Muhammad], by permission of Allah , confirming that which was before it and as guidance and good tidings for the believers." (2:97)

Some of the articles of faith:
Whoever is an enemy to Allah and His angels and His messengers and Gabriel and Michael - then indeed, Allah is an enemy to the disbelievers. (2:98)

Allah has sent for us guidance now its our job to follow it:
And We have certainly revealed to you verses [which are] clear proofs, and no one would deny them except the defiantly disobedient. (2:99)

There was always a party among the people among who were sent the messengers who went against their promises:
Is it not [true] that every time they took a covenant a party of them threw it away? But, [in fact], most of them do not believe.And when a messenger from Allah came to them confirming that which was with them, a party of those who had been given the Scripture threw the Scripture of Allah behind their backs as if they did not know [what it contained]. (2:100-101)

No one can stop Allah’s guidance from spreading:
Neither those who disbelieve from the People of the Scripture nor the polytheists wish that any good should be sent down to you from your Lord. But Allah selects for His mercy whom He wills, and Allah is the possessor of great bounty. (2:105)

So no verse has been lost unless a better one in this regard is replaced by it:
We do not abrogate a verse or cause it to be forgotten except that We bring forth [one] better than it or similar to it. Do you not know that Allah is over all things competent? (2:106)

Some people get jealous of the perfect religion Islam:
Many of the People of the Scripture wish they could turn you back to disbelief after you have believed, out of envy from themselves [even] after the truth has become clear to them. So pardon and overlook until Allah delivers His command. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent. (2:109)

Zakat being given importance:
And establish prayer and give zakah, and whatever good you put forward for yourselves - you will find it with Allah. Indeed, Allah of what you do, is Seeing. (2:110)

What the other people of the book say:
And they say, "None will enter Paradise except one who is a Jew or a Christian." That is [merely] their wishful thinking, Say, "Produce your proof, if you should be truthful." (2:111)

Rather:
Yes [on the contrary], whoever submits his face in Islam to Allah while being a doer of good will have his reward with his Lord. And no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve. (2:112)

How the jews and the christian differentiate themselves:
The Jews say "The Christians have nothing [true] to stand on," and the Christians say, "The Jews have nothing to stand on," although they [both] recite the Scripture. Thus the polytheists speak the same as their words. But Allah will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection concerning that over which they used to differ. (2:113)

The disbelievers:
And who are more unjust than those who prevent the name of Allah from being mentioned in His mosques and strive toward their destruction. It is not for them to enter them except in fear. For them in this world is disgrace, and they will have in the Hereafter a great punishment. (2:114)

This universe is Allah’s property:
And to Allah belongs the east and the west. So wherever you [might] turn, there is the Face of Allah . Indeed, Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.They say, " Allah has taken a son." Exalted is He! Rather, to Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and the earth. All are devoutly obedient to Him, Originator of the heavens and the earth. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, "Be," and it is. (2:115-116-117)

The people who were strong in faith were shown Allah’s signs:
Those who do not know say, "Why does Allah not speak to us or there come to us a sign?" Thus spoke those before them like their words. Their hearts resemble each other. We have shown clearly the signs
to a people who are certain [in faith]. (2:118)

And the prophet (p-b-u-h) sent for our guidance:
Indeed, We have sent you, [O Muhammad], with the truth as a bringer of good tidings and a warner, and you will not be asked about the companions of Hellfire. (2-119)

The jews and christians want us to be a part of them:
And never will the Jews or the Christians approve of you until you follow their religion. Say, "Indeed, the guidance of Allah is the [only] guidance." If you were to follow their desires after what has come to you of knowledge, you would have against Allah no protector or helper. (2:120)

The time when the jews were bestowed flawlessly by Allah:
O Children of Israel, remember My favor which I have bestowed upon you and that I preferred you over the worlds. (2:122) *but still they were unthankful and thus punished*

Following Hazrat Abraham came a long line of prophets because Hazrat Abraham fulfilled every duty which Allah gave him:
And [mention, O Muhammad], when Abraham was tried by his Lord with commands and he fulfilled them. [ Allah ] said, "Indeed, I will make you a leader for the people." [Abraham] said, "And of my descendants?" [ Allah ] said, "My covenant does not include the wrongdoers." (2:124)

The kaa’bah being said as Allah’s house:
And [mention] when We made the House a place of return for the people and [a place of] security. And take, [O believers], from the standing place of Abraham a place of prayer. And We charged Abraham and Ishmael, [saying], "Purify My House for those who perform Tawaf and those who are staying [there] for worship and those who bow and prostrate [in prayer]." (2:125)

Verses from surah al Baqarah of the holy Quran
solesoldier
solesoldier
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  ushioxsempre Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:10 pm

Surat 'Ibrahim

Allah has given humans everything, but indeed the mankind is too ungrateful:
It is Allah who created the heavens and the earth and sent down rain from the sky and produced thereby some fruits as provision for you and subjected for you the ships to sail through the sea by His command and subjected for you the rivers.And He subjected for you the sun and the moon, continuous [in orbit], and subjected for you the night and the day.And He gave you from all you asked of Him. And if you should count the favor of Allah , you could not enumerate them. Indeed, mankind is [generally] most unjust and ungrateful. (14:32-33-34)

Allah has accepted the dua of Abraham:
And [mention, O Muhammad], when Abraham said, "My Lord, make this city [Makkah] secure and keep me and my sons away from worshipping idols. (14:35)

Ameen and may Allah make us one of those people:
Our Lord, I have settled some of my descendants in an uncultivated valley near Your sacred House, our Lord, that they may establish prayer. So make hearts among the people incline toward them and provide for them from the fruits that they might be grateful. (14:37)

Allah grants every wish and can make everything happen:
Praise to Allah , who has granted to me in old age Ishmael and Isaac. Indeed, my Lord is the Hearer of supplication. (14:39)

Ameen and may Allah make us one of those people as well:
My Lord, make me an establisher of prayer, and [many] from my descendants. Our Lord, and accept my supplication.Our Lord, forgive me and my parents and the believers the Day the account is established." (14:40-41)

The Last Day and the people of the Jahannam:
[It will be] on the Day the earth will be replaced by another earth, and the heavens [as well], and all creatures will come out before Allah , the One, the Prevailing.And you will see the criminals that Day bound together in shackles,Their garments of liquid pitch and their faces covered by the Fire.So that Allah will recompense every soul for what it earned. Indeed, Allah is swift in account. (14:48-49-50-51)

Surat Al-Hijr

Let the disbelievers free for a while but in the Day Of Judgement they will surely will for having been Muslims:
Perhaps those who disbelieve will wish that they had been Muslims.Let them eat and enjoy themselves and be diverted by [false] hope, for they are going to know. (15:2-3)

Allah is the guardian of Quran:
Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur'an and indeed, We will be its guardian. (15:9)

The constellations and their "duty":
And We have placed within the heaven great stars and have beautified it for the observers. And We have protected it from every devil expelled [from the mercy of Allah ]. Except one who steals a hearing and is pursued by a clear burning flame. (15:16-17-18)

Allah has created and controls every single thing:
And We have sent the fertilizing winds and sent down water from the sky and given you drink from it. And you are not its retainers.And indeed, it is We who give life and cause death, and We are the Inheritor. (15:22-23)

From what are created the man and the jinn's:
And We did certainly create man out of clay from an altered black mud. And the jinn We created before from scorching fire. (15:26-27)

The conversation between Allah and the Iblees:
[ Allah ] said, "Then get out of it, for indeed, you are expelled.And indeed, upon you is the curse until the Day of Recompense."He said,"My Lord, then reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected."[ Allah ] said, "So indeed, you are of those reprieved.Until the Day of the time well-known."[Iblees] said, "My Lord, because You have put me in error, I will surely make [disobedience] attractive to them on earth, and I will mislead them all.Except, among them, Your chosen servants."[ Allah ] said, "This is a path [of return] to Me [that is] straight. (14:34-35-36-37-38-39-40-41)

The angels go to Abraham to give him the good news about the miracle of Allah:
When they entered upon him and said, "Peace." [Abraham] said, "Indeed, we are fearful of you."[The angels] said, "Fear not. Indeed, we give you good tidings of a learned boy." He said, "Have you given me good tidings although old age has come upon me? Then of what [wonder] do you inform?"They said, "We have given you good tidings in truth, so do not be of the despairing. He said, "And who despairs of the mercy of his Lord except for those astray?"
" (14:52-53-54-55-56)

The end of the poeple of Lot:
By your life, [O Muhammad], indeed they were, in their intoxication, wandering blindly.So the shriek seized them at sunrise.And We made the highest part [of the city] its lowest and rained upon them stones of hard clay.Indeed in that are signs for those who discern. (15:72-73-74-75)

The end of people of Themud:
And they used to carve from the mountains, houses, feeling secure.But the shriek seized them at early morning.So nothing availed them [from] what they used to earn. (15:82-83-84)

The Surah Al-Fatihah:
And We have certainly given you, [O Muhammad], seven of the often repeated [verses] and the great Qur'an. (15:87)

A true believer:
Do not extend your eyes toward that by which We have given enjoyment to [certain] categories of the disbelievers, and do not grieve over them. And lower your wing to the believers. (15:88)

Allah tells the Prophet to turn away from the mockers and keep on predicting:
Then declare what you are commanded and turn away from the polytheists.Indeed, We are sufficient for you against the mockers. Who make [equal] with Allah another deity. But they are going to know. (15:94-95-96)

We must always worshipp Allah:
So exalt [ Allah ] with praise of your Lord and be of those who prostrate [to Him].And worship your Lord until there comes to you the certainty (death). (15:98-99)

An-Nahl

The creation of man:
He created man from a sperm-drop; then at once, he is a clear adversary. (16:4)

Allah has created animals to serve the humans:
And the grazing livestock He has created for you; in them is warmth and [numerous] benefits, and from them you eat.And for you in them is [the enjoyment of] beauty when you bring them in [for the evening] and when you send them out [to pasture]. (16:5-6)

Allah has created everything, and the things on earth He has created so to benefit the humans:
And [He has subjected] whatever He multiplied for you on the earth of varying colors. Indeed in that is a sign for a people who remember.And it is He who subjected the sea for you to eat from it tender meat and to extract from it ornaments which you wear. And you see the ships plowing through it, and [He subjected it] that you may seek of His bounty; and perhaps you will be grateful.And He has cast into the earth firmly set mountains, lest it shift with you, and [made] rivers and roads, that you may be guided,And landmarks. And by the stars they are [also] guided.Then is He who creates like one who does not create? So will you not be reminded? (16:13-14-15-16-17)
ushioxsempre
ushioxsempre
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 20 Empty Surah Ali Imran

Post  Blazekun Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:03 am

1-Alif, Lam, Meem.

2-Allah - there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of existence.

3-He has sent down upon you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming what was before it. And He revealed the Torah and the Gospel.

4-Before, as guidance for the people. And He revealed the Qur'an. Indeed, those who disbelieve in the verses of Allah will have a severe punishment, and Allah is exalted in Might, the Owner of Retribution.

5-Indeed, from Allah nothing is hidden in the earth nor in the heaven.

6-It is He who forms you in the wombs however He wills. There is no deity except Him, the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

7-It is He who has sent down to you, [O Muhammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - and others unspecific. As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them]. And no one knows its [true] interpretation except Allah . But those firm in knowledge say, "We believe in it. All [of it] is from our Lord." And no one will be reminded except those of understanding.

8-[Who say], "Our Lord, let not our hearts deviate after You have guided us and grant us from Yourself mercy. Indeed, You are the Bestower.
Blazekun
Blazekun
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 20 Empty Some important verses from Surah Al-Qasas

Post  Alonsow Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:28 am

Birth of Moses (A.S) :-
These are the verses of the clear Book.(verse 2)We recite to you from the news of Moses and Pharaoh in truth for a people who believe(verse 3)Indeed, Pharaoh exalted himself in the land and made its people into factions, oppressing a sector among them, slaughtering their [newborn] sons and keeping their females alive. Indeed, he was of the corrupters.(verse 4)And We wanted to confer favor upon those who were oppressed in the land and make them leaders and make them inheritors(verse 5)And establish them in the land and show Pharaoh and [his minister] Haman and their soldiers through them that which they had feare(verse 6)And We inspired to the mother of Moses, "Suckle him; but when you fear for him, cast him into the river and do not fear and do not grieve. Indeed, We will return him to you and will make him [one] of the messengers."(verse 7)And the family of Pharaoh picked him up [out of the river] so that he would become to them an enemy and a [cause of] grief. Indeed, Pharaoh and Haman and their soldiers were deliberate sinners.(verse 8)And the wife of Pharaoh said, "[He will be] a comfort of the eye for me and for you. Do not kill him; perhaps he may benefit us, or we may adopt him as a son." And they perceived not.(verse 9)And the heart of Moses' mother became empty [of all else]. She was about to disclose [the matter concerning] him had We not bound fast her heart that she would be of the believers.(verse 10)And she said to his sister, "Follow him"; so she watched him from a distance while they perceived not.(verse 11)And We had prevented from him [all] wet nurses before, so she said, "Shall I direct you to a household that will be responsible for him for you while they are to him [for his upbringing] sincere?"(verse 12)So We restored him to his mother that she might be content and not grieve and that she would know that the promise of Allah is true. But most of the people do not know.(verse 13)
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................

When he (A.S) became mature :-
And when he attained his full strength and was [mentally] mature, We bestowed upon him judgement and knowledge. And thus do We reward the doers of good.(verse 14)And he entered the city at a time of inattention by its people and found therein two men fighting: one from his faction and one from among his enemy. And the one from his faction called for help to him against the one from his enemy, so Moses struck him and [unintentionally] killed him. [Moses] said, "This is from the work of Satan. Indeed, he is a manifest, misleading enemy."(verse 15)He said, "My Lord, indeed I have wronged myself, so forgive me," and He forgave him. Indeed, He is the Forgiving, the Merciful.(verse 16)He said, "My Lord, for the favor You bestowed upon me, I will never be an assistant to the criminals."(verse 17)And he became inside the city fearful and anticipating [exposure], when suddenly the one who sought his help the previous day cried out to him [once again]. Moses said to him, "Indeed, you are an evident, [persistent] deviator."(verse 18)And when he wanted to strike the one who was an enemy to both of them, he said, "O Moses, do you intend to kill me as you killed someone yesterday? You only want to be a tyrant in the land and do not want to be of the amenders."(verse 19)And a man came from the farthest end of the city, running. He said, "O Moses, indeed the eminent ones are conferring over you [intending] to kill you, so leave [the city]; indeed, I am to you of the sincere advisors."(verse 20)So he left it, fearful and anticipating [apprehension]. He said, "My Lord, save me from the wrongdoing people."(verse 21)And when he directed himself toward Madyan, he said, "Perhaps my Lord will guide me to the sound way."(verse 22)
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................

When he (A.S) came to well of Madyan :-
And when he came to the well of Madyan, he found there a crowd of people watering [their flocks], and he found aside from them two women driving back [their flocks]. He said, "What is your circumstance?" They said, "We do not water until the shepherds dispatch [their flocks]; and our father is an old man."(verse 23)So he watered [their flocks] for them; then he went back to the shade and said, "My Lord, indeed I am, for whatever good You would send down to me, in need."(verse 24)Then one of the two women came to him walking with shyness. She said, "Indeed, my father invites you that he may reward you for having watered for us." So when he came to him and related to him the story, he said, "Fear not. You have escaped from the wrongdoing people."(verse 25)One of the women said, "O my father, hire him. Indeed, the best one you can hire is the strong and the trustworthy."(verse 26)He said, "Indeed, I wish to wed you one of these, my two daughters, on [the condition] that you serve me for eight years; but if you complete ten, it will be [as a favor] from you. And I do not wish to put you in difficulty. You will find me, if Allah wills, from among the righteous."(verse 27)[Moses] said, "That is [established] between me and you. Whichever of the two terms I complete - there is no injustice to me, and Allah , over what we say, is Witness."(verse 28)

When he (A.S) was travelling with his family :-
And when Moses had completed the term and was traveling with his family, he perceived from the direction of the mount a fire. He said to his family, "Stay here; indeed, I have perceived a fire. Perhaps I will bring you from there [some] information or burning wood from the fire that you may warm yourselves."(verse 29)But when he came to it, he was called from the right side of the valley in a blessed spot - from the tree, "O Moses, indeed I am Allah , Lord of the worlds."(verse 30)And [he was told], "Throw down your staff." But when he saw it writhing as if it was a snake, he turned in flight and did not return. [ Allah said], "O Moses, approach and fear not. Indeed, you are of the secure.(verse 31)Insert your hand into the opening of your garment; it will come out white, without disease. And draw in your arm close to you [as prevention] from fear, for those are two proofs from your Lord to Pharaoh and his establishment. Indeed, they have been a people defiantly disobedient."(verse 32)He said, "My Lord, indeed, I killed from among them someone, and I fear they will kill me.(verse 33)And my brother Aaron is more fluent than me in tongue, so send him with me as support, verifying me. Indeed, I fear that they will deny me."(verse 34)[ Allah ] said, "We will strengthen your arm through your brother and grant you both supremacy so they will not reach you. [It will be] through Our signs; you and those who follow you will be the predominant."(verse 35)
When Moses (A.S) went to Pharoah with Allah's signs as clear evidences :-
But when Moses came to them with Our signs as clear evidences, they said, "This is not except invented magic, and we have not heard of this [religion] among our forefathers."(verse 36)And Moses said, "My Lord is more knowing [than we or you] of who has come with guidance from Him and to whom will be succession in the home. Indeed, wrongdoers do not succeed."(verse 37)And Pharaoh said, "O eminent ones, I have not known you to have a god other than me. Then ignite for me, O Haman, [a fire] upon the clay and make for me a tower that I may look at the God of Moses. And indeed, I do think he is among the liars."(verse 38)And he was arrogant, he and his soldiers, in the land, without right, and they thought that they would not be returned to Us.(verse 39)So We took him and his soldiers and threw them into the sea. So see how was the end of the wrongdoers.(verse 40)And We made them leaders inviting to the Fire, and on the Day of Resurrection they will not be helped.(verse 41)And We caused to overtake them in this world a curse, and on the Day of Resurrection they will be of the despised.(verse 42)
Allah gave Moses the scripture :-
And We gave Moses the Scripture, after We had destroyed the former generations, as enlightenment for the people and guidance and mercy that they might be reminded.(verse 43)
Who is more astray than the one who follows his desires without guidance from Allah?
But if they do not respond to you - then know that they only follow their [own] desires. And who is more astray than one who follows his desire without guidance from Allah ? Indeed, Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.(verse 50)
Allah repeatedly conveyed to them the Quran so that they might be reminded :-
And We have [repeatedly] conveyed to them the Qur'an that they might be reminded.(verse 51)
Verses about those to whom Allah gave the scripture before it :-
Those to whom We gave the Scripture before it - they are believers in it.(verse 52)And when it is recited to them, they say, "We have believed in it; indeed, it is the truth from our Lord. Indeed we were, [even] before it, Muslims [submitting to Allah ]."(verse 53)Those will be given their reward twice for what they patiently endured and [because] they avert evil through good, and from what We have provided them they spend.(verse 54)And when they hear ill speech, they turn away from it and say, "For us are our deeds, and for you are your deeds. Peace will be upon you; we seek not the ignorant."(verse 55)
Allah guides whom He wills :-
Indeed, [O Muhammad], you do not guide whom you like, but Allah guides whom He wills. And He is most knowing of the [rightly] guided.(verse 56)And they say, "If we were to follow the guidance with you, we would be swept from our land." Have we not established for them a safe sanctuary to which are brought the fruits of all things as provision from Us? But most of them do not know.(verse 57)And how many a city have We destroyed that was insolent in its [way of] living, and those are their dwellings which have not been inhabited after them except briefly. And it is We who were the inheritors.(verse 58)
Your Lord doesn't destroy the cities until He had sent his messenger :-
And never would your Lord have destroyed the cities until He had sent to their mother a messenger reciting to them Our verses. And We would not destroy the cities except while their people were wrongdoers.(verse 59)
Hereafter is much better than this worldly life :-
And whatever thing you [people] have been given - it is [only for] the enjoyment of worldly life and its adornment. And what is with Allah is better and more lasting; so will you not use reason?(verse 60)
The one whom Allah promised and the one from whom Allah provided the enjoyment of worldly life aren't alike :-
Then is he whom We have promised a good promise which he will obtain like he for whom We provided enjoyment of worldly life [but] then he is, on the Day of Resurrection, among those presented [for punishment in Hell]?(verse 61)
Verses about day of judgement :-
And [warn of] the Day He will call them and say, "Where are My 'partners' which you used to claim?"(verse 62)Those upon whom the word will have come into effect will say, "Our Lord, these are the ones we led to error. We led them to error just as we were in error. We declare our disassociation [from them] to You. They did not used to worship us."(verse 63)And it will be said, "Invoke your 'partners' " and they will invoke them; but they will not respond to them, and they will see the punishment. If only they had followed guidance!(verse 64)
Verses about day of Jugdement :-
And [mention] the Day He will call them and say, "What did you answer the messengers?"(verse 65)But the information will be unapparent to them that Day, so they will not [be able to] ask one another.(verse 66)
The one who has repented will be among the successful :-
But as for one who had repented, believed, and done righteousness, it is promised by Allah that he will be among the successful.(verse 67)
Your Lord creates what He wills and He knows everything :-
And your Lord creates what He wills and chooses; not for them was the choice. Exalted is Allah and high above what they associate with Him.(verse 68)And your Lord knows what their breasts conceal and what they declare.(verse 69)And He is Allah ; there is no deity except Him. To Him is [due all] praise in the first [life] and the Hereafter. And His is the [final] decision, and to Him you will be returned.(verse 70)
Alternation of days and nights is the sign of Allah :-
Say, "Have you considered: if Allah should make for you the night continuous until the Day of Resurrection, what deity other than Allah could bring you light? Then will you not hear?"(verse 71)Say, "Have you considered: if Allah should make for you the day continuous until the Day of Resurrection, what deity other than Allah could bring you a night in which you may rest? Then will you not see?"(verse 72)And out of His mercy He made for you the night and the day that you may rest therein and [by day] seek from His bounty and [that] perhaps you will be grateful.(verse 73)
Verses about day of judgement :-
And [warn of] the Day He will call them and say, "Where are my 'partners' which you used to claim?"(verse 74)And We will extract from every nation a witness and say, "Produce your proof," and they will know that the truth belongs to Allah , and lost from them is that which they used to invent.(verse 75)
Verses about Qarun who was from the people of Moses (A.S) :-
Indeed, Qarun was from the people of Moses, but he tyrannized them. And We gave him of treasures whose keys would burden a band of strong men; thereupon his people said to him, "Do not exult. Indeed, Allah does not like the exultant.(verse 76)But seek, through that which Allah has given you, the home of the Hereafter; and [yet], do not forget your share of the world. And do good as Allah has done good to you. And desire not corruption in the land. Indeed, Allah does not like corrupters."(verse 77)He said, "I was only given it because of knowledge I have." Did he not know that Allah had destroyed before him of generations those who were greater than him in power and greater in accumulation [of wealth]? But the criminals, about their sins, will not be asked.(verse 78)So he came out before his people in his adornment. Those who desired the worldly life said, "Oh, would that we had like what was given to Qarun. Indeed, he is one of great fortune."(verse 79)But those who had been given knowledge said, "Woe to you! The reward of Allah is better for he who believes and does righteousness. And none are granted it except the patient."(verse 80)And We caused the earth to swallow him and his home. And there was for him no company to aid him other than Allah , nor was he of those who [could] defend themselves.(verse 81)And those who had wished for his position the previous day began to say, "Oh, how Allah extends provision to whom He wills of His servants and restricts it! If not that Allah had conferred favor on us, He would have caused it to swallow us. Oh, how the disbelievers do not succeed!"(verse 82)
Worthy of Home of Hereafter :-
That home of the Hereafter We assign to those who do not desire exaltedness upon the earth or corruption. And the [best] outcome is for the righteous.(verse 83)
Whoever does good will be rewarded good and whoever does evil will be awarded evil :-
Whoever comes [on the Day of Judgement] with a good deed will have better than it; and whoever comes with an evil deed - then those who did evil deeds will not be recompensed except [as much as] what they used to do.(verse 84)Indeed, [O Muhammad], He who imposed upon you the Qur'an will take you back to a place of return. Say, "My Lord is most knowing of who brings guidance and who is in clear error."(verse 85)And you were not expecting that the Book would be conveyed to you, but [it is] a mercy from your Lord. So do not be an assistant to the disbelievers.(verse 86)And never let them avert you from the verses of Allah after they have been revealed to you. And invite [people] to your Lord. And never be of those who associate others with Allah .(verse 87)And do not invoke with Allah another deity. There is no deity except Him. Everything will be destroyed except His Face. His is the judgement, and to Him you will be returned.(verse 88)
Alonsow
Alonsow
Reformer
Reformer

http://www.sunburns.wordpress.com , www.lightingway.wordpress.co

Back to top Go down

Post  ushioxsempre Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:03 pm

Surat An-Nahl:

Allah is too Merciful:
And if you should count the favors of Allah , you could not enumerate them. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. (16:18)

The worthless dieties they worshipp:
And those they invoke other than Allah create nothing, and they [themselves] are created. They are, [in fact], dead, not alive, and they do not perceive when they will be resurrected. (16:20-21)

The disbelievers bear lots of evil:
That they may bear their own burdens in full on the Day of Resurrection and some of the burdens of those whom they misguide without knowledge. Unquestionably, evil is that which they bear. (16:25)

The disbelievers in the Day of Judgement

Then on the Day of Resurrection He will disgrace them and say, "Where are My 'partners' for whom you used to oppose [the believers]?" Those who were given knowledge will say, "Indeed disgrace, this Day, and evil are upon the disbelievers" -The ones whom the angels take in death [while] wronging themselves, and [who] then offer submission, [saying], "We were not doing any evil." But, yes! Indeed, Allah is Knowing of what you used to do. (16:27-28)

The people who do good deeds and believe in Allah:
Gardens of perpetual residence, which they will enter, beneath which rivers flow. They will have therein whatever they wish. Thus does Allah reward the righteous -The ones whom the angels take in death, [being] good and pure; [the angels] will say, "Peace be upon you. Enter Paradise for what you used to do." (16:31-32)

Allah doesnt guide those He sends astray:
[Even] if you should strive for their guidance, [O Muhammad], indeed, Allah does not guide those He sends astray, and they will have no helpers. (16:37)

Allah will surely make clear the truth to the disbelievers:
[It is] so He will make clear to them [the truth of] that wherein they differ and so those who have disbelieved may know that they were liars. (16:39)

Allah can make everything happen:
Indeed, Our word to a thing when We intend it is but that We say to it, "Be," and it is. (16:40)

The people of the Jannah:
And those who emigrated for [the cause of] Allah after they had been wronged - We will surely settle them in this world in a good place; but the reward of the Hereafter is greater, if only they could know.[They are] those who endured patiently and upon their Lord relied. (16:41-42)

Then, do those who have planned evil deeds feel secure that Allah will not cause the earth to swallow them or that the punishment will not come upon them from where they do not perceive?Or that He would not seize them during their [usual] activity, and they could not cause failure?

Do they really feel secure?
Then, do those who have planned evil deeds feel secure that Allah will not cause the earth to swallow them or that the punishment will not come upon them from where they do not perceive? Or that He would not seize them during their [usual] activity, and they could not cause failure? Or that He would not seize them gradually [in a state of dread]? But indeed, your Lord is Kind and Merciful. (16:45-46-47)

Every single things prostrates to Allah:
And to Allah prostrates whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth of creatures, and the angels [as well], and they are not arrogant. (16:49)

Everything belongs to Allah:
And to Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and the earth, and to Him is [due] worship constantly. Then is it other than Allah that you fear? (16:52)

Allah is the only one who makes us favors:
And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah . Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help. (16:53)

But some of people dont thank Allah enough:
Then when He removes the adversity from you, at once a party of you associates others with their Lord. So they will deny what We have given them. Then enjoy yourselves, for you are going to know.(16:54-55)

Allah is too exalted:
And they attribute to Allah daughters - exalted is He - and for them is what they desire. (16:57)

Satan has always made their deeds seem good:
By Allah , We did certainly send [messengers] to nations before you, but Satan made their deeds attractive to them. And he is the disbelievers' ally today [as well], and they will have a painful punishment. (16:63)

One of Allah's signs:
And Allah has sent down rain from the sky and given life thereby to the earth after its lifelessness. Indeed in that is a sign for a people who listen. (16:65)

There are lots of signs for people who reason:
And from the fruits of the palm trees and grapevines you take intoxicant and good provision. Indeed in that is a sign for a people who reason. (16:67)

The bee:
And your Lord inspired to the bee, "Take for yourself among the mountains, houses, and among the trees and [in] that which they construct. Then eat from all the fruits and follow the ways of your Lord laid down [for you]." There emerges from their bellies a drink, varying in colors, in which there is healing for people. Indeed in that is a sign for a people who give thought. (16:68-69)

The selfish people:
And Allah has favored some of you over others in provision. But those who were favored would not hand over their provision to those whom their right hands possess so they would be equal to them therein. Then is it the favor of Allah they reject? (16:71)

The things they worship except Allah:
And they worship besides Allah that which does not possess for them [the power of] provision from the heavens and the earth at all, and [in fact], they are unable. (16:71)

The example of two men:
And Allah presents an example of two men, one of them dumb and unable to do a thing, while he is a burden to his guardian. Wherever he directs him, he brings no good. Is he equal to one who commands justice, while he is on a straight path? (16:76)

Another of Allah's signs:
Do they not see the birds controlled in the atmosphere of the sky? None holds them up except Allah . Indeed in that are signs for a people who believe. (16:79)

Allah has given humans too many things:
And Allah has made for you, from that which He has created, shadows and has made for you from the mountains, shelters and has made for you garments which protect you from the heat and garments which protect you from your [enemy in] battle. Thus does He complete His favor upon you that you might submit [to Him]. (16:81)

The disbelievers in the Day of Judgement:

And [mention] the Day when We will resurrect from every nation a witness. Then it will not be permitted to the disbelievers [to apologize or make excuses], nor will they be asked to appease [ Allah ]. And when those who wronged see the punishment, it will not be lightened for them, nor will they be reprieved. (16:84-85)

Everything will sumbit to Allah:
And they will impart to Allah that Day [their] submission, and lost from them is what they used to invent. (16:87)

The things that Allah orders us about:
Indeed, Allah orders justice and good conduct and giving to relatives and forbids immorality and bad conduct and oppression. He admonishes you that perhaps you will be reminded. And fulfill the covenant of Allah when you have taken it, [O believers], and do not break oaths after their confirmation while you have made Allah , over you, a witness. Indeed, Allah knows what you do. (16:90-91)

What Allah has is lasting:
Whatever you have will end, but what Allah has is lasting. And We will surely give those who were patient their reward according to the best of what they used to do. (16:96)

The Satan has authority only over those who worship somebody else rather than Allah:
So when you recite the Qur'an, [first] seek refuge in Allah from Satan, the expelled [from His mercy]. Indeed, there is for him no authority over those who have believed and rely upon their Lord.His authority is only over those who take him as an ally and those who through him associate others with Allah . (16:98-99-100)

One proof that the Quran wasnt told to the Prophet Muhammad by other people:
And We certainly know that they say, "It is only a human being who teaches the Prophet." The tongue of the one they refer to is foreign, and this Qur'an is [in] a clear Arabic language. (16:103)

Always be gratefu to Allah:
Then eat of what Allah has provided for you [which is] lawful and good. And be grateful for the favor of Allah , if it is [indeed] Him that you worship. (16:114)

What Allah has forbidden:
He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit] - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. (16:115)

Invite them in the right path:
Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has strayed from His way, and He is most knowing of who is [rightly] guided. (16:125)

Allah is with the doers of good:
And be patient, [O Muhammad], and your patience is not but through Allah . And do not grieve over them and do not be in distress over what they conspire. Indeed, Allah is with those who fear Him and those who are doers of good. (16:127-128)

Al-'Isra'

The amazing tour the Prophet had:
Exalted is He who took His Servant by night from al-Masjid al-Haram to al-Masjid al- Aqsa, whose surroundings We have blessed, to show him of Our signs. Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Seeing. (17:1)

The Jahannam will be a prison for the disbelievers:
[Then Allah said], "It is expected, [if you repent], that your Lord will have mercy upon you. But if you return [to sin], We will return [to punishment]. And We have made Hell, for the disbelievers, a prison-bed." (17:Cool

The man is too hasty:
And man supplicates for evil as he supplicates for good, and man is ever hasty. (17:11)

Allah has set everything in details:
And We have made the night and day two signs, and We erased the sign of the night and made the sign of the day visible that you may seek bounty from your Lord and may know the number of years and the account [of time]. And everything We have set out in detail. (17:12)

Everything everybody does will benefit or harm its own very soul:
Whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] his soul. And whoever errs only errs against it. And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And never would We punish until We sent a messenger. (17:15)

Everybody will get rewarded for their deeds and what they wish for:
Whoever should desire the immediate - We hasten for him from it what We will to whom We intend. Then We have made for him Hell, which he will [enter to] burn, censured and banished. But whoever desires the Hereafter and exerts the effort due to it while he is a believer - it is those whose effort is ever appreciated [by Allah ]. (17:18-19)

Never make another deity equal with Allah:
Do not make [as equal] with Allah another deity and [thereby] become censured and forsaken. (17:22)

Some wise advises:
And your Lord has decreed that you not worship except Him, and to parents, good treatment. Whether one or both of them reach old age [while] with you, say not to them [so much as], "uff," and do not repel them but speak to them a noble word.
And lower to them the wing of humility out of mercy and say, "My Lord, have mercy upon them as they brought me up [when I was] small." (17:23-24)
ushioxsempre
ushioxsempre
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 20 Empty Important verses by Armeen

Post  armeensid Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:06 pm

Surah Al- Baqarah (2:255)__ Ayat-ul-Kursi (verse of the throne)
Allah!There is no God but He,- the Living, the Self subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permits? He knows what (appears to His creaturesas) before or after or behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of His knowledge except as He wills. His throne doth extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them for He is the Most High, the Supreme (in glory).

Surah Al-Anam (6:103)
No vision can grasp Him, but His grasp is over all vision: He is above all comprehension, yet is aquainted with all things.

Surah Al-Fatihah (1:1)
Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds.

Surah Ash-Shura (42:4)
To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth: and He is the Most High, Most Great.

Surah Al-Baqarah (2:21)
O ye people! Adore your Guardian-Lord, Who created you and those who came before you, that you may have chance to learn righteousness;

Surah Al-Alaq (96:1) (This surah was the first revelation to the Holy Prophet in Cave Hira)
Read! In the name of your Lord, and Cherisher Who created-

Surah Al-Kausar (108:2)
Therefore to thy Lord turn in Prayer and Sacrifice.

Surah Al-Duha (93:9)
Therefore, treat not the orphan with harshness.
armeensid
armeensid
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 20 Empty SuRaH "Al-HuMaZaH" by FatimaAyesha

Post  FatimaAyesha Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:37 pm

Woe to every scorner and mocker, (104 : 1)
Who collects wealth and [continuously] counts it. (104 : 3)
No! He will surely be thrown into the Crusher. (104 : 4)
And what can make you know what is the Crusher? (104 : 5)
It is the fire of Allah , [eternally] fueled, (104 : 6)
Which mounts directed at the hearts. (104 : 7)
Indeed, Hell fire will be closed down upon them (104 : 8 )
In extended columns. (104 : 9)

FatimaAyesha
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 20 Empty Some important verses from Surah Al-Ankabut

Post  Alonsow Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:55 pm

All the people will be tried :-
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried?(verse 2)But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars.(verse 3)
......................................................................................................................................................................................................
Those who do evil deeds can't outrun Allah :-
Or do those who do evil deeds think they can outrun Us? Evil is what they judge.(verse 4)
......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Verse about the one who hope for the meeting with Allah :-
Whoever should hope for the meeting with Allah - indeed, the term decreed by Allah is coming. And He is the Hearing, the Knowing.(verse 5)
Allah is free from needs of the worlds :-
And whoever strives only strives for [the benefit of] himself. Indeed, Allah is free from need of the worlds.(verse 6)
Verses about those who believe and do righteous deeds :-
And those who believe and do righteous deeds - We will surely remove from them their misdeeds and will surely reward them according to the best of what they used to do.(verse 7)
Verses about how you should be to your parents :-
And We have enjoined upon man goodness to parents. But if they endeavor to make you associate with Me that of which you have no knowledge, do not obey them. To Me is your return, and I will inform you about what you used to do.(verse 8)And those who believe and do righteous deeds - We will surely admit them among the righteous [into Paradise].(verse 9)
Allah knows what is in the breasts of all creatures :-
And of the people are some who say, "We believe in Allah ," but when one [of them] is harmed for [the cause of] Allah , they consider the trial of the people as [if it were] the punishment of Allah . But if victory comes from your Lord, they say, "Indeed, We were with you." Is not Allah most knowing of what is within the breasts of all creatures?(verse 10)
Allah will make evident those who believe and the hypocrites :-
And Allah will surely make evident those who believe, and He will surely make evident the hypocrites.(verse 11)
Disbelievers say to Believers :-
And those who disbelieve say to those who believe, "Follow our way, and we will carry your sins." But they will not carry anything of their sins. Indeed, they are liars.(verse 12)But they will surely carry their [own] burdens and [other] burdens along with their burdens, and they will surely be questioned on the Day of Resurrection about what they used to invent.(verse 13)
Allah sent Noah to his people :-
And We certainly sent Noah to his people, and he remained among them a thousand years minus fifty years, and the flood seized them while they were wrongdoers.(verse 14)But We saved him and the companions of the ship, and We made it a sign for the worlds.(verse 15)
Worship Allah and fear Him, That is best for you :-
And [We sent] Abraham, when he said to his people, "Worship Allah and fear Him. That is best for you, if you should know.(verse 16)
Verse about those who worship idols and produce falsehood :-
You only worship, besides Allah , idols, and you produce a falsehood. Indeed, those you worship besides Allah do not possess for you [the power of] provision. So seek from Allah provision and worship Him and be grateful to Him. To Him you will be returned."(verse 17)
Do not deny the message of Allah as you know what happened to those who denied before you :-
And if you [people] deny [the message] - already nations before you have denied. And there is not upon the Messenger except [the duty of] clear notification.(verse 18)
Allah begins creation and repeats it :-
Have they not considered how Allah begins creation and then repeats it? Indeed that, for Allah , is easy.(verse 19)Say, [O Muhammad], "Travel through the land and observe how He began creation. Then Allah will produce the final creation. Indeed Allah , over all things, is competent."(verse 20)
Allah does what He wills :-
He punishes whom He wills and has mercy upon whom He wills, and to Him you will be returned.(verse 21)
You have not other than Allah any protector or helper :-
And you will not cause failure [to Allah ] upon the earth or in the heaven. And you have not other than Allah any protector or any helper.(verse 22)
Painful punishment :-
And the ones who disbelieve in the signs of Allah and the meeting with Him - those have despaired of My mercy, and they will have a painful punishment.(verse 23)
Answer of Abraham's people :-
And the answer of Abraham's people was not but that they said, "Kill him or burn him," but Allah saved him from the fire. Indeed in that are signs for a people who believe.(verse 24)And [Abraham] said, "You have only taken, other than Allah , idols as [a bond of] affection among you in worldly life. Then on the Day of Resurrection you will deny one another and curse one another, and your refuge will be the Fire, and you will not have any helpers."(verse 25)And Lot believed him. [Abraham] said, "Indeed, I will emigrate to [the service of] my Lord. Indeed, He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise."(verse 26)And We gave to Him Isaac and Jacob and placed in his descendants prophethood and scripture. And We gave him his reward in this world, and indeed, he is in the Hereafter among the righteous.(verse 27)
Lot mentioned to his people :-
And [mention] Lot, when he said to his people, "Indeed, you commit such immorality as no one has preceded you with from among the worlds.(verse 28)Indeed, you approach men and obstruct the road and commit in your meetings [every] evil." And the answer of his people was not but they said, "Bring us the punishment of Allah , if you should be of the truthful."(verse 29)He said, "My Lord, support me against the corrupting people."(verse 30)
Punishment of people of Lot :-
And when Our messengers came to Abraham with the good tidings, they said, "Indeed, we will destroy the people of that Lot's city. Indeed, its people have been wrongdoers."(verse 31)[Abraham] said, "Indeed, within it is Lot." They said, "We are more knowing of who is within it. We will surely save him and his family, except his wife. She is to be of those who remain behind."(verse 32)And when Our messengers came to Lot, he was distressed for them and felt for them great discomfort. They said, "Fear not, nor grieve. Indeed, we will save you and your family, except your wife; she is to be of those who remain behind.(verse 33)Indeed, we will bring down on the people of this city punishment from the sky because they have been defiantly disobedient."(verse 34)And We have certainly left of it a sign as clear evidence for a people who use reason.(verse 35)
To Madyan, Allah sent Shu'ayb :-
And to Madyan [We sent] their brother Shu'ayb, and he said, "O my people, worship Allah and expect the Last Day and do not commit abuse on the earth, spreading corruption."(verse 36)But they denied him, so the earthquake seized them, and they became within their home [corpses] fallen prone.(verse 37)
Allah destroyed Aad and Thamud :-
And [We destroyed] 'Aad and Thamud, and it has become clear to you from their [ruined] dwellings. And Satan had made pleasing to them their deeds and averted them from the path, and they were endowed with perception.(verse 38)
Allah destroyed Qarun, Pharoah and Haman :-
And [We destroyed] Qarun and Pharaoh and Haman. And Moses had already come to them with clear evidences, and they were arrogant in the land, but they were not outrunners [of Our punishment].(verse 39)
Punishment of all those nations which denied His message :-
So each We seized for his sin; and among them were those upon whom We sent a storm of stones, and among them were those who were seized by the blast [from the sky], and among them were those whom We caused the earth to swallow, and among them were those whom We drowned. And Allah would not have wronged them, but it was they who were wronging themselves.(verse 40)
Example of those who take allies other than Allah :-
The example of those who take allies other than Allah is like that of the spider who takes a home. And indeed, the weakest of homes is the home of the spider, if they only knew.(verse 41)Indeed, Allah knows whatever thing they call upon other than Him. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.(verse 42)And these examples We present to the people, but none will understand them except those of knowledge.(verse 43)
Sign for the believers :-
Allah created the heavens and the earth in truth. Indeed in that is a sign for the believers.(verse 44)
Recite Quran and establish prayer :-
Recite, [O Muhammad], what has been revealed to you of the Book and establish prayer. Indeed, prayer prohibits immorality and wrongdoing, and the remembrance of Allah is greater. And Allah knows that which you do.(verse 45)
Do not argue with the people of scripture except in a way that is best :-
And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."(verse 46)
Allah sent down Quran :-
And thus We have sent down to you the Qur'an. And those to whom We [previously] gave the Scripture believe in it. And among these [people of Makkah] are those who believe in it. And none reject Our verses except the disbelievers.(verse 47)
Verses of Quran are preserved within the breasts of those who have been given knowledge :-
Rather, the Qur'an is distinct verses [preserved] within the breasts of those who have been given knowledge. And none reject Our verses except the wrongdoers.(verse 49)
The signs are only with Allah :-
But they say, "Why are not signs sent down to him from his Lord?" Say, "The signs are only with Allah , and I am only a clear warner."(verse 50)And is it not sufficient for them that We revealed to you the Book which is recited to them? Indeed in that is a mercy and reminder for a people who believe.(verse 51)
Sufficient is Allah between you and me as Witness :- :-
Say, "Sufficient is Allah between me and you as Witness. He knows what is in the heavens and earth. And they who have believed in falsehood and disbelieved in Allah - it is those who are the losers."(verse 52)
Punishment will come to them suddenly while they perceive it not :-
And they urge you to hasten the punishment. And if not for [the decree of] a specified term, punishment would have reached them. But it will surely come to them suddenly while they perceive not.(verse 53)They urge you to hasten the punishment. And indeed, Hell will be encompassing of the disbelievers(verse 54)On the Day the punishment will cover them from above them and from below their feet and it is said, "Taste [the result of] what you used to do."(verse 55)
Worship only Allah :-
O My servants who have believed, indeed My earth is spacious, so worship only Me.(verse 56)
Every soul will taste death :-
Every soul will taste death. Then to Us will you be returned.(verse 57)
Verses about those who have believed and done righteous deeds :-
And those who have believed and done righteous deeds - We will surely assign to them of Paradise [elevated] chambers beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally. Excellent is the reward of the [righteous] workers(verse 58)Who have been patient and upon their Lord rely.(verse 59)
Verses about those who are deluded :-
And how many a creature carries not its [own] provision. Allah provides for it and for you. And He is the Hearing, the Knowing.(verse 60)If you asked them, "Who created the heavens and earth and subjected the sun and the moon?" they would surely say, " Allah ." Then how are they deluded?(verse 61)Allah extends provision for whom He wills of His servants and restricts for him. Indeed Allah is, of all things, Knowing.(verse 62)And if you asked them, "Who sends down rain from the sky and gives life thereby to the earth after its lifelessness?" they would surely say " Allah ." Say, "Praise to Allah "; but most of them do not reason.(verse 63)
Worldly life and Hereafter :-
And this worldly life is not but diversion and amusement. And indeed, the home of the Hereafter - that is the [eternal] life, if only they knew.(verse 64)
When hardships strike them, they supplicate Allah and when Allah aways their hardships, They start associating with Him :-
And when they board a ship, they supplicate Allah , sincere to Him in religion. But when He delivers them to the land, at once they associate others with Him(verse 65)So that they will deny what We have granted them, and they will enjoy themselves. But they are going to know.(verse 66)
Allah made Makkah a safe sanctuary :-
Have they not seen that We made [Makkah] a safe sanctuary, while people are being taken away all around them? Then in falsehood do they believe, and in the favor of Allah they disbelieve?(verse 67)
The most unjust is the one who invents a lie about Allah and denies the truth :-
And who is more unjust than one who invents a lie about Allah or denies the truth when it has come to him? Is there not in Hell a [sufficient] residence for the disbelievers?(verse 68)
Those who strive for Allah, Allah will surely guide to His ways :-
And those who strive for Us - We will surely guide them to Our ways. And indeed, Allah is with the doers of good.(verse 69)
Alonsow
Alonsow
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

Post  ushioxsempre Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:03 pm

Surat Al-'Isra'

Give to everybody their right:
And give the relative his right, and [also] the poor and the traveler, and do not spend wastefully. (17:26)

Don't be wasteful:
Indeed, the wasteful are brothers of the devils, and ever has Satan been to his Lord ungrateful. (17:27)

Never exaggerate:
And do not make your hand [as] chained to your neck or extend it completely and [thereby] become blamed and insolvent. (17:29)

Allah provides for everybody:
And do not kill your children for fear of poverty. We provide for them and for you. Indeed, their killing is ever a great sin. (17:31)

Some advices:
And do not approach the property of an orphan, except in the way that is best, until he reaches maturity. And fulfill [every] commitment. Indeed, the commitment is ever [that about which one will be] questioned.And give full measure when you measure, and weigh with an even balance. That is the best [way] and best in result. (17:34-35)

Never be selfish:
And do not walk upon the earth exultantly. Indeed, you will never tear the earth [apart], and you will never reach the mountains in height. (17:37)

Never make someone equal to Allah:
That is from what your Lord has revealed to you, [O Muhammad], of wisdom. And, [O mankind], do not make [as equal] with Allah another deity, lest you be thrown into Hell, blamed and banished. (17:39)

If there existed other gods:
Say, [O Muhammad], "If there had been with Him [other] gods, as they say, then they [each] would have sought to the Owner of the Throne a way." (17:42)

Everything, without any exception, exalts Allah:
The seven heavens and the earth and whatever is in them exalt Him. And there is not a thing except that it exalts [ Allah ] by His praise, but you do not understand their [way of] exalting. Indeed, He is ever Forbearing and Forgiving. (17:44)

The disbelievers:
And We have placed over their hearts coverings, lest they understand it, and in their ears deafness. And when you mention your Lord alone in the Qur'an, they turn back in aversion. (17:46)

They will get restored:
Or [any] creation of that which is great within your breasts." And they will say, "Who will restore us?" Say, "He who brought you forth the first time." Then they will nod their heads toward you and say, "When is that?" Say, "Perhaps it will be soon - (17:51)

Always say good words:
And tell My servants to say that which is best. Indeed, Satan induces [dissension] among them. Indeed Satan is ever, to mankind, a clear enemy. (17:53)

Allah is the most knowing:
Your Lord is most knowing of you. If He wills, He will have mercy upon you; or if He wills, He will punish you. And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], over them as a manager. (17:54)

The other dieties they worshipp instead of Allah:
Say, "Invoke those you have claimed [as gods] besides Him, for they do not possess the [ability for] removal of adversity from you or [for its] transfer [to someone else]." (17:56)

And [remember, O Muhammad], when We told you, "Indeed, your Lord has encompassed the people." And We did not make the sight which We showed you except as a trial for the people, as was the accursed tree [mentioned] in the Qur'an. And We threaten them, but it increases them not except in great transgression. (17:60)

The Iblis'es selfishness:
And [mention] when We said to the angles, "Prostrate to Adam," and they prostrated, except for Iblees. He said, "Should I prostrate to one You created from clay?"[Iblees] said, "Do You see this one whom You have honored above me? If You delay me until the Day of Resurrection, I will surely destroy his descendants, except for a few."
(17:61-62)

Allah's words to Iblees:
[ Allah ] said, "Go, for whoever of them follows you, indeed Hell will be the recompense of you - an ample recompense.And incite [to senselessness] whoever you can among them with your voice and assault them with your horses and foot soldiers and become a partner in their wealth and their children and promise them." But Satan does not promise them except delusion. Indeed, over My [believing] servants there is for you no authority. And sufficient is your Lord as Disposer of affairs. (17:63-64-65)

Man is too ungrateful:
And when adversity touches you at sea, lost are [all] those you invoke except for Him. But when He delivers you to the land, you turn away [from Him]. And ever is man ungrateful. (17:68)

Allah has honored us:
And We have certainly honored the children of Adam and carried them on the land and sea and provided for them of the good things and preferred them over much of what We have created, with [definite] preference. (17:70)

Allah has given us all signs and intellect so to believe in him, so stop being blind:
And whoever is blind in this [life] will be blind in the Hereafter and more astray in way. (17:72)

We must always offer prayer:
Establish prayer at the decline of the sun [from its meridian] until the darkness of the night and [also] the Qur'an of dawn. Indeed, the recitation of dawn is ever witnessed. And from [part of] the night, pray with it as additional [worship] for you; it is expected that your Lord will resurrect you to a praised station. (17:78-79)

Ameen
And say, "My Lord, cause me to enter a sound entrance and to exit a sound exit and grant me from Yourself a supporting authority." (17:80)

The humans:
And when We bestow favor upon the disbeliever, he turns away and distances himself; and when evil touches him, he is ever despairing. (17:83)

The soul is affair only of Allah:
And they ask you, [O Muhammad], about the soul. Say, "The soul is of the affair of my Lord. And mankind have not been given of knowledge except a little." (17:85)

No one can make something smiliar to the Qur'an:
Say, "If mankind and the jinn gathered in order to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like of it, even if they were to each other assistants." (17:88)

There are too many examples in the Qur'an:
And We have certainly diversified for the people in this Qur'an from every [kind] of example, but most of the people refused [anything] except disbelief. (17:89)

Even if Allah gives them all those signs they won't believe anyways:
And they say, "We will not believe you until you break open for us from the ground a spring.Or [until] you have a garden of palm tress and grapes and make rivers gush forth within them in force [and abundance]. Or you make the heaven fall upon us in fragments as you have claimed or you bring Allah and the angels before [us]. Or you have a house of gold or you ascend into the sky. And [even then], we will not believe in your ascension until you bring down to us a book we may read." Say, "Exalted is my Lord! Was I ever but a human messenger?" (17:90-91-92-93-94)

Allah is sufficient for everything:
Say, "Sufficient is Allah as Witness between me and you. Indeed he is ever, concerning His servants, Acquainted and Seeing." (17:96)

The disbelievers:
And whoever Allah guides - he is the [rightly] guided; and whoever He sends astray - you will never find for them protectors besides Him, and We will gather them on the Day of Resurrection [fallen] on their faces - blind, dumb and deaf. Their refuge is Hell; every time it subsides We increase them in blazing fire. (17:97)

No matter the signs the disbelievers will continue with their disbelief:
Do they not see that Allah , who created the heavens and earth, is [the one] Able to create the likes of them? And He has appointed for them a term, about which there is no doubt. But the wrongdoers refuse [anything] except disbelief. (17:99)

The humans are too stingy:
Say [to them], "If you possessed the depositories of the mercy of my Lord, then you would withhold out of fear of spending." And ever has man been stingy. (17:100)

The real believers:
Say, "Believe in it or do not believe. Indeed, those who were given knowledge before it - when it is recited to them, they fall upon their faces in prostration,And they say, "Exalted is our Lord! Indeed, the promise of our Lord has been fulfilled."And they fall upon their faces weeping, and the Qur'an increases them in humble submission. (17:107-108-109)

Allah is the greatest:
And say, "Praise to Allah , who has not taken a son and has had no partner in [His] dominion and has no [need of a] protector out of weakness; and glorify Him with [great] glorification." (17:111)

Surat Al-Kahf

All praise if due to Allah:
[All] praise is [due] to Allah , who has sent down upon His Servant the Book and has not made therein any deviance.[He has made it] straight, to warn of severe punishment from Him and to give good tidings to the believers who do righteous deeds that they will have a good reward. In which they will remain forever. (18:1-3)

Allah's miracle:
So We cast [a cover of sleep] over their ears within the cave for a number of years.Then We awakened them that We might show which of the two factions was most precise in calculating what [extent] they had remained in time. (18:11-12)

We should always say the same:
And We made firm their hearts when they stood up and said, "Our Lord is the Lord of the heavens and the earth. Never will we invoke besides Him any deity. We would have certainly spoken, then, an excessive transgression. (18:14)

Who is the most unjust:
These, our people, have taken besides Him deities. Why do they not bring for [worship of] them a clear authority? And who is more unjust than one who invents about Allah a lie?" (18:15)

Always say "If Allah wills" :
And never say of anything, "Indeed, I will do that tomorrow,"Except [when adding], "If Allah wills." And remember your Lord when you forget [it] and say, "Perhaps my Lord will guide me to what is nearer than this to right conduct." (18:23-24)

Allah is the most knowing:
Say, " Allah is most knowing of how long they remained. He has [knowledge of] the unseen [aspects] of the heavens and the earth. How Seeing is He and how Hearing! They have not besides Him any protector, and He shares not His legislation with anyone." (18:26)
ushioxsempre
ushioxsempre
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 20 Empty An-nissa surah

Post  Blazekun Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:04 pm

1-O mankind, fear your Lord, who created you from one soul and created from it its mate and dispersed from both of them many men and women. And fear Allah , through whom you ask one another, and the wombs. Indeed Allah is ever, over you, an Observer.

2-And give to the orphans their properties and do not substitute the defective [of your own] for the good [of theirs]. And do not consume their properties into your own. Indeed, that is ever a great sin.

3-And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice].

4-And give the women [upon marriage] their [bridal] gifts graciously. But if they give up willingly to you anything of it, then take it in satisfaction and ease.

5-And do not give the weak-minded your property, which Allah has made a means of sustenance for you, but provide for them with it and clothe them and speak to them words of appropriate kindness.

6-And test the orphans [in their abilities] until they reach marriageable age. Then if you perceive in them sound judgement, release their property to them. And do not consume it excessively and quickly, [anticipating] that they will grow up. And whoever, [when acting as guardian], is self-sufficient should refrain [from taking a fee]; and whoever is poor - let him take according to what is acceptable. Then when you release their property to them, bring witnesses upon them. And sufficient is Allah as Accountant.

7-For men is a share of what the parents and close relatives leave, and for women is a share of what the parents and close relatives leave, be it little or much - an obligatory share.

8-And when [other] relatives and orphans and the needy are present at the [time of] division, then provide for them [something] out of the estate and speak to them words of appropriate kindness.
Blazekun
Blazekun
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 20 Empty Some important verses from Surah Ar-Rum

Post  Alonsow Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:09 pm

Verses about Byzantines :-
The Byzantines have been defeated(verse 2)In the nearest land. But they, after their defeat, will overcome.(verse 3)Within three to nine years. To Allah belongs the command before and after. And that day the believers will rejoice(verse 4)In the victory of Allah . He gives victory to whom He wills, and He is the Exalted in Might, the Merciful.(verse 5)[It is] the promise of Allah . Allah does not fail in His promise, but most of the people do not know.(verse 6)They know what is apparent of the worldly life, but they, of the Hereafter, are unaware.(verse 7)
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Verses about those who denied the signs of Allah :-
Do they not contemplate within themselves? Allah has not created the heavens and the earth and what is between them except in truth and for a specified term. And indeed, many of the people, in [the matter of] the meeting with their Lord, are disbelievers.(verse 8)Have they not traveled through the earth and observed how was the end of those before them? They were greater than them in power, and they plowed the earth and built it up more than they have built it up, and their messengers came to them with clear evidences. And Allah would not ever have wronged them, but they were wronging themselves.(verse 9)Then the end of those who did evil was the worst [consequence] because they denied the signs of Allah and used to ridicule them.(verse 10)
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Allah begins creation and then He repeats it :-
Allah begins creation; then He will repeat it; then to Him you will be returned.(verse 11)

Condition of criminals on the day of Judgement :-
And the Day the Hour appears the criminals will be in despair(verse 12)And there will not be for them among their [alleged] partners any intercessors, and they will [then] be disbelievers in their partners.(verse 13)And the Day the Hour appears - that Day they will become separated.(verse 14)
Verses about those had believed and done righteous deeds :-
And as for those who had believed and done righteous deeds, they will be in a garden [of Paradise], delighted.(verse 15)But as for those who disbelieved and denied Our verses and the meeting of the Hereafter, those will be brought into the punishment [to remain].(verse 16)
Exalted is Allah when you reach evening, morning and night :-
So exalted is Allah when you reach the evening and when you reach the morning.(verse 17)And to Him is [due all] praise throughout the heavens and the earth. And [exalted is He] at night and when you are at noon.(verse18)
Signs for those who use reason :-
He brings the living out of the dead and brings the dead out of the living and brings to life the earth after its lifelessness. And thus will you be brought out.(verse 19)And of His signs is that He created you from dust; then, suddenly you were human beings dispersing [throughout the earth].(verse 20)And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.(verse 21)And of His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth and the diversity of your languages and your colors. Indeed in that are signs for those of knowledge.(verse 22)And of His signs is your sleep by night and day and your seeking of His bounty. Indeed in that are signs for a people who listen.(verse 23)And of His signs is [that] He shows you the lightening [causing] fear and aspiration, and He sends down rain from the sky by which He brings to life the earth after its lifelessness. Indeed in that are signs for a people who use reason.(verse 24)And of His signs is that the heaven and earth remain by His command. Then when He calls you with a [single] call from the earth, immediately you will come forth.(verse 25)
To Allah belongs whoever is in the heavens and earth :-
And to Him belongs whoever is in the heavens and earth. All are to Him devoutly obedient.(verse 26)And it is He who begins creation; then He repeats it, and that is [even] easier for Him. To Him belongs the highest attribute in the heavens and earth. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.(verse 27)
Allah presents to you an example from yourselves :-
He presents to you an example from yourselves. Do you have among those whom your right hands possess any partners in what We have provided for you so that you are equal therein [and] would fear them as your fear of one another [within a partnership]? Thus do We detail the verses for a people who use reason.(verse 28)
No one can guide those whom Allah has sent astray :-
But those who wrong follow their [own] desires without knowledge. Then who can guide one whom Allah has sent astray? And for them there are no helpers.(verse 29)
Direct your face towards the religion, inclining to truth :-
So direct your face toward the religion, inclining to truth. [Adhere to] the fitrah of Allah upon which He has created [all] people. No change should there be in the creation of Allah . That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know.(verse 30)
Establish prayer and fear Allah :-
[Adhere to it], turning in repentance to Him, and fear Him and establish prayer and do not be of those who associate others with Allah(verse 31)[Or] of those who have divided their religion and become sects, every faction rejoicing in what it has.(verse 32)
When adversity touches the people :-
And when adversity touches the people, they call upon their Lord, turning in repentance to Him. Then when He lets them taste mercy from Him, at once a party of them associate others with their Lord,(verse 33)So that they will deny what We have granted them. Then enjoy yourselves, for you are going to know.(verse 34)
When Allah lets the people taste mercy :-
And when We let the people taste mercy, they rejoice therein, but if evil afflicts them for what their hands have put forth, immediately they despair.(verse 36)Do they not see that Allah extends provision for whom He wills and restricts [it]? Indeed, in that are signs for a people who believe.(verse 37)
Give relative, needy and traveler their rights :-
So give the relative his right, as well as the needy and the traveler. That is best for those who desire the countenance of Allah , and it is they who will be the successful.(verse 38)
Verse about interest and zakah :-
And whatever you give for interest to increase within the wealth of people will not increase with Allah . But what you give in zakah, desiring the countenance of Allah - those are the multipliers.(verse 39)
Allah created, provided you and then will cause you to die :-
Allah is the one who created you, then provided for you, then will cause you to die, and then will give you life. Are there any of your "partners" who does anything of that? Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him.(verse 40)
Verse about corruption :-
Corruption has appeared throughout the land and sea by [reason of] what the hands of people have earned so He may let them taste part of [the consequence of] what they have done that perhaps they will return [to righteousness].(verse 41)
Travel through the land and observe how was the end of those before :-
Say, [O Muhammad], "Travel through the land and observe how was the end of those before. Most of them were associators [of others with Allah ].(verse 42)
Direct your face to Islam before a Day comes in which there is no repelling :-
So direct your face toward the correct religion before a Day comes from Allah of which there is no repelling. That Day, they will be divided.(verse 43)
Verses about those who disbelieved and believed :-
Whoever disbelieves - upon him is [the consequence of] his disbelief. And whoever does righteousness - they are for themselves preparing,(verse 44)That He may reward those who have believed and done righteous deeds out of His bounty. Indeed, He does not like the disbelievers.(verse 45)
Allah sends the winds as the bringers of good tidings :-
And of His signs is that He sends the winds as bringers of good tidings and to let you taste His mercy and so the ships may sail at His command and so you may seek of His bounty, and perhaps you will be grateful.(verse 46)
Allah sent messengers with clear evidences :-
And We have already sent messengers before you to their peoples, and they came to them with clear evidences; then We took retribution from those who committed crimes, and incumbent upon Us was support of the believers.(verse 47)
Signs of Allah for the people who use reason :-
It is Allah who sends the winds, and they stir the clouds and spread them in the sky however He wills, and He makes them fragments so you see the rain emerge from within them. And when He causes it to fall upon whom He wills of His servants, immediately they rejoice(verse 48)Although they were, before it was sent down upon them - before that, in despair.(verse 49)So observe the effects of the mercy of Allah - how He gives life to the earth after its lifelessness. Indeed, that [same one] will give life to the dead, and He is over all things competent.(verse 50)
If Allah sends bad wind then people will be disbelievers :-
But if We should send a [bad] wind and they saw [their crops] turned yellow, they would remain thereafter disbelievers.(verse 51)
You can't make the dead hear nor will you make the deaf hear the call :-
So indeed, you will not make the dead hear, nor will you make the deaf hear the call when they turn their backs, retreating.(verse 52)And you cannot guide the blind away from their error. You will only make hear those who believe in Our verses so they are Muslims [in submission to Allah ].(verse 53)
Allah created you from weakness and then made you stronge :-
Allah is the one who created you from weakness, then made after weakness strength, then made after strength weakness and white hair. He creates what He wills, and He is the Knowing, the Competent.(verse 54)
On the day of Judgement :-
And the Day the Hour appears the criminals will swear they had remained but an hour. Thus they were deluded.(verse 55)But those who were given knowledge and faith will say, "You remained the extent of Allah 's decree until the Day of Resurrection, and this is the Day of Resurrection, but you did not used to know."(verse 56)So that Day, their excuse will not benefit those who wronged, nor will they be asked to appease [ Allah ].(verse 57)
Allah has presented to us every kind of example in this Quran :-
And We have certainly presented to the people in this Qur'an from every [kind of] example. But, [O Muhammad], if you should bring them a sign, the disbelievers will surely say, "You [believers] are but falsifiers."(verse 58)Thus does Allah seal the hearts of those who do not know.(verse 59)Thus does Allah seal the hearts of those who do not know.(verse 60)
Alonsow
Alonsow
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

Post  ushioxsempre Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:54 pm

Surat Al-Kahf

We must become like that:
And keep yourself patient [by being] with those who call upon their Lord in the morning and the evening, seeking His countenance. And let not your eyes pass beyond them, desiring adornments of the worldly life, and do not obey one whose heart We have made heedless of Our remembrance and who follows his desire and whose affair is ever [in] neglect. (18:28)

The "reward" for the wrongdoers:
And say, "The truth is from your Lord, so whoever wills - let him believe; and whoever wills - let him disbelieve." Indeed, We have prepared for the wrongdoers a fire whose walls will surround them. And if they call for relief, they will be relieved with water like murky oil, which scalds [their] faces. Wretched is the drink, and evil is the resting place. (18:29)

The reward for those who do good deeds:
Those will have gardens of perpetual residence; beneath them rivers will flow. They will be adorned therein with bracelets of gold and will wear green garments of fine silk and brocade, reclining therein on adorned couches. Excellent is the reward, and good is the resting place. (18:31)

E very beautiful example of two friends:
And present to them an example of two men: We granted to one of them two gardens of grapevines, and We bordered them with palm trees and placed between them [fields of] crops. Each of the two gardens produced its fruit and did not fall short thereof in anything. And We caused to gush forth within them a river. And he had fruit, so he said to his companion while he was conversing with him, "I am greater than you in wealth and mightier in [numbers of] men."And he entered his garden while he was unjust to himself. He said, "I do not think that this will perish - ever. And I do not think the Hour will occur. And even if I should be brought back to my Lord, I will surely find better than this as a return." His companion said to him while he was conversing with him, "Have you disbelieved in He who created you from dust and then from a sperm-drop and then proportioned you [as] a man? But as for me, He is Allah , my Lord, and I do not associate with my Lord anyone. And why did you, when you entered your garden, not say, 'What Allah willed [has occurred]; there is no power except in Allah '? Although you see me less than you in wealth and children. It may be that my Lord will give me [something] better than your garden and will send upon it a calamity from the sky, and it will become a smooth, dusty ground, or its water will become sunken [into the earth], so you would never be able to seek it."And his fruits were encompassed [by ruin], so he began to turn his hands about [in dismay] over what he had spent on it, while it had collapsed upon its trellises, and said, "Oh, I wish I had not associated with my Lord anyone." (18:32-33-34-35-36-37-38-39-40-41-42)

The good deeds are always the best:
Wealth and children are [but] adornment of the worldly life. But the enduring good deeds are better to your Lord for reward and better for [one's] hope. (18:46)

The truth about the Hour and the book:
And they will be presented before your Lord in rows, [and He will say], "You have certainly come to Us just as We created you the first time. But you claimed that We would never make for you an appointment." And the record [of deeds] will be placed [open], and you will see the criminals fearful of that within it, and they will say, "Oh, woe to us! What is this book that leaves nothing small or great except that it has enumerated it?" And they will find what they did present [before them]. And your Lord does injustice to no one. (18:48-49)

In the Day of Judgement:
And [warn of] the Day when He will say, "Call 'My partners' whom you claimed," and they will invoke them, but they will not respond to them. And We will put between them [a valley of] destruction. (18:52)

Everything is written in the Quran:
And We have certainly diversified in this Qur'an for the people from every [kind of] example; but man has ever been, most of anything, [prone to] dispute. (18:54)

The people:
And nothing has prevented the people from believing when guidance came to them and from asking forgiveness of their Lord except that there [must] befall them the [accustomed] precedent of the former peoples or that the punishment should come [directly] before them. (18:55)

The most unjust people:
And who is more unjust than one who is reminded of the verses of his Lord but turns away from them and forgets what his hands have put forth? Indeed, We have placed over their hearts coverings, lest they understand it, and in their ears deafness. And if you invite them to guidance - they will never be guided, then - ever. (18:57)

The beginning of a beautiful story related to Moses:
And [mention] when Moses said to his servant, "I will not cease [traveling] until I reach the junction of the two seas or continue for a long period."But when they reached the junction between them, they forgot their fish, and it took its course into the sea, slipping away.So when they had passed beyond it, [Moses] said to his boy, "Bring us our morning meal. We have certainly suffered in this, our journey, [much] fatigue."He said, "Did you see when we retired to the rock? Indeed, I forgot [there] the fish. And none made me forget it except Satan - that I should mention it. And it took its course into the sea amazingly".[Moses] said, "That is what we were seeking." So they returned, following their footprints.And they found a servant from among Our servants to whom we had given mercy from us and had taught him from Us a [certain] knowledge. (18:60-61-62-63-64-65)

The ending of the story:
As for the ship, it belonged to poor people working at sea. So I intended to cause defect in it as there was after them a king who seized every [good] ship by force.And as for the boy, his parents were believers, and we feared that he would overburden them by transgression and disbelief.So we intended that their Lord should substitute for them one better than him in purity and nearer to mercy. And as for the wall, it belonged to two orphan boys in the city, and there was beneath it a treasure for them, and their father had been righteous. So your Lord intended that they reach maturity and extract their treasure, as a mercy from your Lord. And I did it not of my own accord. That is the interpretation of that about which you could not have patience." (18:79-80-81-82)

Until, when he reached [a pass] between two mountains, he found beside them a people who could hardly understand [his] speech.They said, "O Dhul-Qarnayn, indeed Gog and Magog are [great] corrupters in the land. So may we assign for you an expenditure that you might make between us and them a barrier?"He said, "That in which my Lord has established me is better [than what you offer], but assist me with strength; I will make between you and them a dam.Bring me sheets of iron" - until, when he had leveled [them] between the two mountain walls, he said, "Blow [with bellows]," until when he had made it [like] fire, he said, "Bring me, that I may pour over it molten copper."So Gog and Magog were unable to pass over it, nor were they able [to effect] in it any penetration. (18:93-94-95-96-97)

The people of the Jahannam:
Say, [O Muhammad], "Shall we [believers] inform you of the greatest losers as to [their] deeds? [They are] those whose effort is lost in worldly life, while they think that they are doing well in work."Those are the ones who disbelieve in the verses of their Lord and in [their] meeting Him, so their deeds have become worthless; and We will not assign to them on the Day of Resurrection any importance.That is their recompense - Hell - for what they denied and [because] they took My signs and My messengers in ridicule. (18:103-102-104-105-106)

Allah's greatness:
Say, "If the sea were ink for [writing] the words of my Lord, the sea would be exhausted before the words of my Lord were exhausted, even if We brought the like of it as a supplement." Say, "I am only a man like you, to whom has been revealed that your god is one God. So whoever would hope for the meeting with his Lord - let him do righteous work and not associate in the worship of his Lord anyone." (18:109-110)

Surat Maryam:

The mention:
[This is] a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His servant Zechariah. (19:2)

Zechariah's dua to Allah:
He said, "My Lord, indeed my bones have weakened, and my head has filled with white, and never have I been in my supplication to You, my Lord, unhappy. And indeed, I fear the successors after me, and my wife has been barren, so give me from Yourself an heir. Who will inherit me and inherit from the family of Jacob. And make him, my Lord, pleasing [to You]." (19:4-5-6)

Allah's miracle:
He said, "My Lord, how will I have a boy when my wife has been barren and I have reached extreme old age?"[An angel] said, "Thus [it will be]; your Lord says, 'It is easy for Me, for I created you before, while you were nothing.' " (19:8-9)

John's personality:
[ Allah ] said, "O John, take the Scripture with determination." And We gave him judgement [while yet] a boy, And affection from Us and purity, and he was fearing of Allah. And dutiful to his parents, and he was not a disobedient tyrant. And peace be upon him the day he was born and the day he dies and the day he is raised alive. (19:12-13-14-15)

Allah's miracle:
She said, "How can I have a boy while no man has touched me and I have not been unchaste?" He said, "Thus [it will be]; your Lord says, 'It is easy for Me, and We will make him a sign to the people and a mercy from Us. And it is a matter [already] decreed.' " (19:20-21)
ushioxsempre
ushioxsempre
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverOunce Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:38 am

SURAH AL FATIHAH

"[All] praise is [due] to Allah , Lord of the worlds
The Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful,
Sovereign of the Day of Recompense.
It is You we worship and You we ask for help.
Guide us to the straight path
The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or of those who are astray."

Last edited by SilverOunce on Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
SilverOunce
SilverOunce
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverOunce Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:55 am

SURAH AL FALAQ

Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak
From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles
And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies."

SURAH AN NAS

Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of mankind,
The Sovereign of mankind.
The God of mankind,
From the evil of the retreating whisperer
Who whispers [evil] into the breasts of mankind
From among the jinn and mankind."
SilverOunce
SilverOunce
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  ushioxsempre Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:39 pm

Surat As-Sajdah

There us no doubt in this book:
[This is] the revelation of the Book about which there is no doubt from the Lord of the worlds. (32:2)

Allah is the greatest:
It is Allah who created the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them in six days; then He established Himself above the Throne. You have not besides Him any protector or any intercessor; so will you not be reminded?He arranges [each] matter from the heaven to the earth; then it will ascend to Him in a Day, the extent of which is a thousand years of those which you count. That is the Knower of the unseen and the witnessed, the Exalted in Might, the Merciful. (32:4-5-6)

The human's creation:
Who perfected everything which He created and began the creation of man from clay.Then He made his posterity out of the extract of a liquid disdained.Then He proportioned him and breathed into him from His [created] soul and made for you hearing and vision and hearts; little are you grateful. (32:7-8-9)

The angel of death:
Say, "The angel of death will take you who has been entrusted with you. Then to your Lord you will be returned." (32:11)

Allah's words:
And if we had willed, We could have given every soul its guidance, but the word from Me will come into effect [that] "I will surely fill Hell with jinn and people all together. (32:13)

The religious and true believers:
Only those believe in Our verses who, when they are reminded by them, fall down in prostration and exalt [ Allah ] with praise of their Lord, and they are not arrogant. They arise from [their] beds; they supplicate their Lord in fear and aspiration, and from what We have provided them, they spend. (32:15-16)

These two kind of people are not equal:
Then is one who was a believer like one who was defiantly disobedient? They are not equal. (32:18)

The punishment for the disbelievers:
But as for those who defiantly disobeyed, their refuge is the Fire. Every time they wish to emerge from it, they will be returned to it while it is said to them, "Taste the punishment of the Fire which you used to deny." (32:20)

Allah punished also the previous generations which disbelieved:
Has it not become clear to them how many generations We destroyed before them, [as] they walk among their dwellings? Indeed in that are signs; then do they not hear? (32:26)

Surat Al-'Ahzab

Allah is sufficient for everything:
O Prophet, fear Allah and do not obey the disbelievers and the hypocrites. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise. And follow that which is revealed to you from your Lord. Indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted. And rely upon Allah ; and sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs. (33:1-2-3)

There is no blame upon you if have erred:
Call them by [the names of] their fathers; it is more just in the sight of Allah . But if you do not know their fathers - then they are [still] your brothers in religion and those entrusted to you. And there is no blame upon you for that in which you have erred but [only for] what your hearts intended. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful. (33:5)

O you who have believed, remember the favor of Allah upon you when armies came to [attack] you and We sent upon them a wind and armies [of angels] you did not see. And ever is Allah , of what you do, Seeing. (33:9)

They would't accept the truth:
And [remember] when the hypocrites and those in whose hearts is disease said, " Allah and His Messenger did not promise us except delusion," (33:12)

If you flee your enjoyment in this life will be only for a while:
Say, [O Muhammad], "Never will fleeing benefit you if you should flee from death or killing; and then [if you did], you would not be given enjoyment [of life] except for a little." (33:16)

Allah is the only helper and protector:
Say, "Who is it that can protect you from Allah if He intends for you an ill or intends for you a mercy?" And they will not find for themselves besides Allah any protector or any helper. (33:17)

The disbelievers:
Indisposed toward you. And when fear comes, you see them looking at you, their eyes revolving like one being overcome by death. But when fear departs, they lash you with sharp tongues, indisposed toward [any] good. Those have not believed, so Allah has rendered their deeds worthless, and ever is that, for Allah , easy. (33:19)

Our Messenger (pbuh) is the perfect example of humankind:
There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often. (33:21)

The true believers:
And when the believers saw the companies, they said, "This is what Allah and His Messenger had promised us, and Allah and His Messenger spoke the truth." And it increased them only in faith and acceptance. (33:22)

That Allah may reward the truthful for their truth and punish the hypocrites if He wills or accept their repentance. Indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful. (33:24)

There will be reward for those who do good deeds:
But if you should desire Allah and His Messenger and the home of the Hereafter - then indeed, Allah has prepared for the doers of good among you a great reward." (33:29)

Allah has prepared forgiveness and a great reward for all these kind of people:
Indeed, the Muslim men and Muslim women, the believing men and believing women, the obedient men and obedient women, the truthful men and truthful women, the patient men and patient women, the humble men and humble women, the charitable men and charitable women, the fasting men and fasting women, the men who guard their private parts and the women who do so, and the men who remember Allah often and the women who do so - for them Allah has prepared forgiveness and a great reward. (33:35)

Who disobeys Allah and his Messenger he has strayed:
It is not for a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decided a matter, that they should [thereafter] have any choice about their affair. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger has certainly strayed into clear error. (33:36)

Mahmmad is the Messenger of Allah:
Muhammad is not the father of [any] one of your men, but [he is] the Messenger of Allah and last of the prophets. And ever is Allah , of all things, Knowing. (33:40)

Allah rembermber Allah:
O you who have believed, remember Allah with much remembrance. And exalt Him morning and afternoon. It is He who confers blessing upon you, and His angels [ask Him to do so] that He may bring you out from darknesses into the light. And ever is He, to the believers, Merciful. (33:41-42-43)

Some advices:
O Prophet, indeed We have sent you as a witness and a bringer of good tidings and a warner. And one who invites to Allah , by His permission, and an illuminating lamp. And give good tidings to the believers that they will have from Allah great bounty. And do not obey the disbelievers and the hypocrites but do not harm them, and rely upon Allah . And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs. (33:45-46-47-48)

Allah is the most Knowing:
Whether you reveal a thing or conceal it, indeed Allah is ever, of all things, Knowing. (33:54)

We must ask Allah to confer blessings upon our Prophet (pbup):
Indeed, Allah confers blessing upon the Prophet, and His angels [ask Him to do so]. O you who have believed, ask [ Allah to confer] blessing upon him and ask [ Allah to grant him] peace. (33:56)

These kind of people have certainly born upon themselves a big sin:
And those who harm believing men and believing women for [something] other than what they have earned have certainly born upon themselves a slander and manifest sin. (33:58)

These kind of people will be massacred:
If the hypocrites and those in whose hearts is disease and those who spread rumors in al-Madinah do not cease, We will surely incite you against them; then they will not remain your neighbors therein except for a little. Accursed wherever they are found, [being] seized and massacred completely. (33:60-61)

Allah is the best Knower about it:
People ask you concerning the Hour. Say," Knowledge of it is only with Allah . And what may make you perceive? Perhaps the Hour is near." (33:63)

In the Day:
The Day their faces will be turned about in the Fire, they will say, "How we wish we had obeyed Allah and obeyed the Messenger." (33:66)

The people who will attain a great attainment:
He will [then] amend for you your deeds and forgive you your sins. And whoever obeys Allah and His Messenger has certainly attained a great attainment. (33:71)

The man is too unjust and ignorant:
Indeed, we offered the Trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, and they declined to bear it and feared it; but man [undertook to] bear it. Indeed, he was unjust and ignorant. (33:72)

The hypocrites will be punished:
[It was] so that Allah may punish the hypocrite men and hypocrite women and the men and women who associate others with Him and that Allah may accept repentance from the believing men and believing women. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful. (33:73)

Surat Saba'

Allah praise is due to Allah:
[All] praise is [due] to Allah , to whom belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth, and to Him belongs [all] praise in the Hereafter. And He is the Wise, the Acquainted. (34:1)

Allah knows everything:
But those who disbelieve say, "The Hour will not come to us." Say, "Yes, by my Lord, it will surely come to you. [ Allah is] the Knower of the unseen." Not absent from Him is an atom's weight within the heavens or within the earth or [what is] smaller than that or greater, except that it is in a clear register - That He may reward those who believe and do righteous deeds. Those will have forgiveness and noble provision. (34:3-4)

Those to whom has been given knowledge:
And those who have been given knowledge see that what is revealed to you from your Lord is the truth, and it guides to the path of the Exalted in Might, the Praiseworthy. (34:6)

Those people are in extreme error:
Has he invented about Allah a lie or is there in him madness?" Rather, they who do not believe in the Hereafter will be in the punishment and [are in] extreme error. (34:Cool

Allah gave power to David:
And We certainly gave David from Us bounty. [We said], "O mountains, repeat [Our] praises with him, and the birds [as well]." And We made pliable for him iron, [Commanding him], "Make full coats of mail and calculate [precisely] the links, and work [all of you] righteousness. Indeed I, of what you do, am Seeing." (34:10-11)

Allah blessed Solodom with the ability to learn how to melt copper and to control jinns and wind:
And to Solomon [We subjected] the wind - its morning [journey was that of] a month - and its afternoon [journey was that of] a month, and We made flow for him a spring of [liquid] copper. And among the jinn were those who worked for him by the permission of his Lord. And whoever deviated among them from Our command - We will make him taste of the punishment of the Blaze. They made for him what he willed of elevated chambers, statues, bowls like reservoirs, and stationary kettles. [We said], "Work, O family of David, in gratitude." And few of My servants are grateful. (34:12-13)
ushioxsempre
ushioxsempre
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

Post  Therealmrlegendary Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:18 pm

Bismillah Alrahman Alraheem. Surat As-Sajdah.

32:3 : Or do they say, "He invented it"? Rather, it is the truth from your Lord, [O Muhammad], that you may warn a people to whom no warner has come before you [so] perhaps they will be guided.

32:4 : It is Allah who created the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them in six days; then He established Himself above the Throne. You have not besides Him any protector or any intercessor; so will you not be reminded?

32:5 : He arranges [each] matter from the heaven to the earth; then it will ascend to Him in a Day, the extent of which is a thousand years of those which you count.

32:9 : Then He proportioned him and breathed into him from His [created] soul and made for you hearing and vision and hearts; little are you grateful.

32:10 : And they say, "When we are lost within the earth, will we indeed be [recreated] in a new creation?" Rather, they are, in [the matter of] the meeting with their Lord, disbelievers.

32:12 : If you could but see when the criminals are hanging their heads before their Lord, [saying], "Our Lord, we have seen and heard, so return us [to the world]; we will work righteousness. Indeed, we are [now] certain."

32:13 : And if we had willed, We could have given every soul its guidance, but the word from Me will come into effect [that] "I will surely fill Hell with jinn and people all together.

32:14 : So taste [punishment] because you forgot the meeting of this, your Day; indeed, We have [accordingly] forgotten you. And taste the punishment of eternity for what you used to do."

32:19 : As for those who believed and did righteous deeds, for them will be the Gardens of Refuge as accommodation for what they used to do.

32:21 : But as for those who defiantly disobeyed, their refuge is the Fire. Every time they wish to emerge from it, they will be returned to it while it is said to them, "Taste the punishment of the Fire which you used to deny."

32:22 : And who is more unjust than one who is reminded of the verses of his Lord; then he turns away from them? Indeed We, from the criminals, will take retribution.

32:25 : Indeed, your Lord will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection concerning that over which they used to differ.

32:26 : Has it not become clear to them how many generations We destroyed before them, [as] they walk among their dwellings? Indeed in that are signs; then do they not hear?

___________________________________________________________________________________

Surat Al-'Ahzab

33:2 : And follow that which is revealed to you from your Lord. Indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted.

33:4 : Allah has not made for a man two hearts in his interior. And He has not made your wives whom you declare unlawful your mothers. And he has not made your adopted sons your [true] sons. That is [merely] your saying by your mouths, but Allah says the truth, and He guides to the [right] way.

33:5 : Call them by [the names of] their fathers; it is more just in the sight of Allah . But if you do not know their fathers - then they are [still] your brothers in religion and those entrusted to you. And there is no blame upon you for that in which you have erred but [only for] what your hearts intended. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

33:7 : And [mention, O Muhammad], when We took from the prophets their covenant and from you and from Noah and Abraham and Moses and Jesus, the son of Mary; and We took from them a solemn covenant.

33:8 : That He may question the truthful about their truth. And He has prepared for the disbelievers a painful punishment.c

33:9 : O you who have believed, remember the favor of Allah upon you when armies came to [attack] you and We sent upon them a wind and armies [of angels] you did not see. And ever is Allah , of what you do, Seeing.

33:10 : [Remember] when they came at you from above you and from below you, and when eyes shifted [in fear], and hearts reached the throats and you assumed about Allah [various] assumptions.

33:13 : And when a faction of them said, "O people of Yathrib, there is no stability for you [here], so return [home]." And a party of them asked permission of the Prophet, saying, "Indeed, our houses are unprotected," while they were not exposed. They did not intend except to flee.

33:15 : And they had already promised Allah before not to turn their backs and flee. And ever is the promise to Allah [that about which one will be] questioned.

33:17 : Say, "Who is it that can protect you from Allah if He intends for you an ill or intends for you a mercy?" And they will not find for themselves besides Allah any protector or any helper.

33:20 : They think the companies have not [yet] withdrawn. And if the companies should come [again], they would wish they were in the desert among the bedouins, inquiring [from afar] about your news. And if they should be among you, they would not fight except for a little.

33:21 : here has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

33:22 : And when the believers saw the companies, they said, "This is what Allah and His Messenger had promised us, and Allah and His Messenger spoke the truth." And it increased them only in faith and acceptance.

33:24 : That Allah may reward the truthful for their truth and punish the hypocrites if He wills or accept their repentance. Indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful.

33:25 : And Allah repelled those who disbelieved, in their rage, not having obtained any good. And sufficient was Allah for the believers in battle, and ever is Allah Powerful and Exalted in Might.

33:26 : And He brought down those who supported them among the People of the Scripture from their fortresses and cast terror into their hearts [so that] a party you killed, and you took captive a party.

33:27 : And He caused you to inherit their land and their homes and their properties and a land which you have not trodden. And ever is Allah , over all things, competent.

33:28 and 33:29 : O Prophet, say to your wives, "If you should desire the worldly life and its adornment, then come, I will provide for you and give you a gracious release, But if you should desire Allah and His Messenger and the home of the Hereafter - then indeed, Allah has prepared for the doers of good among you a great reward."

33:30 : O wives of the Prophet, whoever of you should commit a clear immorality - for her the punishment would be doubled two fold, and ever is that, for Allah , easy.

33:31 : And whoever of you devoutly obeys Allah and His Messenger and does righteousness - We will give her her reward twice; and We have prepared for her a noble provision.

33:32 : O wives of the Prophet, you are not like anyone among women. If you fear Allah , then do not be soft in speech [to men], lest he in whose heart is disease should covet, but speak with appropriate speech.

33:34 : And remember what is recited in your houses of the verses of Allah and wisdom. Indeed, Allah is ever Subtle and Acquainted [with all things].

33:36 : It is not for a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decided a matter, that they should [thereafter] have any choice about their affair. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger has certainly strayed into clear error.

33:38 : There is not to be upon the Prophet any discomfort concerning that which Allah has imposed upon him. [This is] the established way of Allah with those [prophets] who have passed on before. And ever is the command of Allah a destiny decreed.

33:39 : ( Accountant here means gaurdian ) : [ Allah praises] those who convey the messages of Allah and fear Him and do not fear anyone but Allah . And sufficient is Allah as Accountant.

33:40 : Muhammad is not the father of [any] one of your men, but [he is] the Messenger of Allah and last of the prophets. And ever is Allah , of all things, Knowing.

33:43 : It is He who confers blessing upon you, and His angels [ask Him to do so] that He may bring you out from darknesses into the light. And ever is He, to the believers, Merciful.

33:48 : And do not obey the disbelievers and the hypocrites but do not harm them, and rely upon Allah . And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.

33:52 : Not lawful to you, [O Muhammad], are [any additional] women after [this], nor [is it] for you to exchange them for [other] wives, even if their beauty were to please you, except what your right hand possesses. And ever is Allah , over all things, an Observer.

33:55 : There is no blame upon women concerning their fathers or their sons or their brothers or their brothers' sons or their sisters' sons or their women or those their right hands possess. And fear Allah . Indeed Allah is ever, over all things, Witness.

33:56 : Indeed, Allah confers blessing upon the Prophet, and His angels [ask Him to do so]. O you who have believed, ask [ Allah to confer] blessing upon him and ask [ Allah to grant him] peace.

33:57 : Indeed, those who abuse Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this world and the Hereafter and prepared for them a humiliating punishment.

33:59 : O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves [part] of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

33:60 : If the hypocrites and those in whose hearts is disease and those who spread rumors in al-Madinah do not cease, We will surely incite you against them; then they will not remain your neighbors therein except for a little.

33:62 : [This is] the established way of Allah with those who passed on before; and you will not find in the way of Allah any change.

33:64 ( for us it is near, for them it is far ) : People ask you concerning the Hour. Say," Knowledge of it is only with Allah . And what may make you perceive? Perhaps the Hour is near."

33:66 and 33:67 and 33:68 : The Day their faces will be turned about in the Fire, they will say, "How we wish we had obeyed Allah and obeyed the Messenger", And they will say, "Our Lord, indeed we obeyed our masters and our dignitaries, and they led us astray from the [right] way, Our Lord, give them double the punishment and curse them with a great curse."

33:69 : O you who have believed, be not like those who abused Moses; then Allah cleared him of what they said. And he, in the sight of Allah , was distinguished.

33:71 : He will [then] amend for you your deeds and forgive you your sins. And whoever obeys Allah and His Messenger has certainly attained a great attainment.

Sadaq Allah Al Adeem.
Therealmrlegendary
Therealmrlegendary
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

Post  ushioxsempre Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:36 pm

Surat Maryam

The story of Maryam:
And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm tree. She said, "Oh, I wish I had died before this and was in oblivion, forgotten." But he called her from below her, "Do not grieve; your Lord has provided beneath you a stream. And shake toward you the trunk of the palm tree; it will drop upon you ripe, fresh dates. So eat and drink and be contented. And if you see from among humanity anyone, say, 'Indeed, I have vowed to the Most Merciful abstention, so I will not speak today to [any] man.' " Then she brought him to her people, carrying him. They said, "O Mary, you have certainly done a thing unprecedented. O sister of Aaron, your father was not a man of evil, nor was your mother unchaste." So she pointed to him. They said, "How can we speak to one who is in the cradle a child?" [Jesus] said, "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah . He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet. And He has made me blessed wherever I am and has enjoined upon me prayer and zakah as long as I remain alive. And [made me] dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me a wretched tyrant. And peace is on me the day I was born and the day I will die and the day I am raised alive." That is Jesus, the son of Mary - the word of truth about which they are in dispute. (19:23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30-31-32-33-34)

Allah has not taken Isa(Jesus) as his son; Exalted He is:
It is not [befitting] for Allah to take a son; exalted is He! When He decrees an affair, He only says to it, "Be," and it is. [Jesus said], "And indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path." (19:35-36)

The Day of Regret:
And warn them, [O Muhammad], of the Day of Regret, when the matter will be concluded; and [yet], they are in [a state of] heedlessness, and they do not believe. (19:39)

Ibrahim was always too religious and always advised his father:
[Mention] when he said to his father, "O my father, why do you worship that which does not hear and does not see and will not benefit you at all? O my father, indeed there has come to me of knowledge that which has not come to you, so follow me; I will guide you to an even path. O my father, do not worship Satan. Indeed Satan has ever been, to the Most Merciful, disobedient. (19:42-43-44)

He was too obedient to Allah:
[Abraham] said, "Peace will be upon you. I will ask forgiveness for you of my Lord. Indeed, He is ever gracious to me. And I will leave you and those you invoke other than Allah and will invoke my Lord. I expect that I will not be in invocation to my Lord unhappy." (19:47-48)

The Prophet Ishmael:
And mention in the Book, Ishmael. Indeed, he was true to his promise, and he was a messenger and a prophet. And he used to enjoin on his people prayer and zakah and was to his Lord pleasing. (19:54-55)

The Prophets:
Those were the ones upon whom Allah bestowed favor from among the prophets of the descendants of Adam and of those We carried [in the ship] with Noah, and of the descendants of Abraham and Israel, and of those whom We guided and chose. When the verses of the Most Merciful were recited to them, they fell in prostration and weeping. (19:58)

They are going to be punished except for the believers:
But there came after them successors who neglected prayer and pursued desires; so they are going to meet evil - Except those who repent, believe and do righteousness; for those will enter Paradise and will not be wronged at all.[Therein are] gardens of perpetual residence which the Most Merciful has promised His servants in the unseen. Indeed, His promise has ever been coming. (19:59-60-61)

Allahu Akbar:
[Gabriel said], "And we [angels] descend not except by the order of your Lord. To Him belongs that before us and that behind us and what is in between. And never is your Lord forgetful - Lord of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them - so worship Him and have patience for His worship. Do you know of any similarity to Him?" (19:64-65)

The reward:
Say, "Whoever is in error - let the Most Merciful extend for him an extension [in wealth and time] until, when they see that which they were promised - either punishment [in this world] or the Hour [of resurrection] - they will come to know who is worst in position and weaker in soldiers." And Allah increases those who were guided, in guidance, and the enduring good deeds are better to your Lord for reward and better for recourse. (19:75-76)

The truth:
-Then, have you seen he who disbelieved in Our verses and said, "I will surely be given wealth and children [in the next life]?"
Has he looked into the unseen, or has he taken from the Most Merciful a promise? No! We will record what he says and extend for him from the punishment extensively. And We will inherit him [in] what he mentions, and he will come to Us alone. (19:77-78-79-80)
-No! Those "gods" will deny their worship of them and will be against them opponents [on the Day of Judgement]. (19:82)

In the Day of Judgement:
So be not impatient over them. We only count out to them a [limited] number. On the Day We will gather the righteous to the Most Merciful as a delegation. And will drive the criminals to Hell in thirst. None will have [power of] intercession except he who had taken from the Most Merciful a covenant. (19: 84-85-86-87)

NEVER attribute to the Most Merciful a son:
And they say, "The Most Merciful has taken [for Himself] a son." You have done an atrocious thing. The heavens almost rupture therefrom and the earth splits open and the mountains collapse in devastation. That they attribute to the Most Merciful a son. And it is not appropriate for the Most Merciful that He should take a son. (19:88-89-90-91-92)

In the Day of Resurrection:
And all of them are coming to Him on the Day of Resurrection alone. (19:95)

The Quran:
So, [O Muhammad], We have only made Qur'an easy in the Arabic language that you may give good tidings thereby to the righteous and warn thereby a hostile people. (19:97)

Allah has destroyed many generations:
And how many have We destroyed before them of generations? Do you perceive of them anyone or hear from them a sound? (19:98)

Surat Taha

The Quran:
We have not sent down to you the Qur'an that you be distressed. But only as a reminder for those who fear [ Allah ]. (20:2-3)

Allah knows everything and to him belongs everything:
To Him belongs what is in the heavens and what is on the earth and what is between them and what is under the soil. And if you speak aloud - then indeed, He knows the secret and what is [even] more hidden. (20:6-7)

Allah talks to Musa:
Indeed, I am Allah . There is no deity except Me, so worship Me and establish prayer for My remembrance. Indeed, the Hour is coming - I almost conceal it - so that every soul may be recompensed according to that for which it strives. So do not let one avert you from it who does not believe in it and follows his desire, for you [then] would perish. (20:14-15-16)

Allah's miracles to Moses:
So he threw it down, and thereupon it was a snake, moving swiftly. [ Allah ] said, "Seize it and fear not; We will return it to its former condition. And draw in your hand to your side; it will come out white without disease - another sign, That We may show you [some] of Our greater signs. (20:20-21-22-23)
ushioxsempre
ushioxsempre
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverOunce Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:49 am

SURAT AL-MULK

The Benefits of Surah al Mulk (67):

1. The Prophet said, ‘There is a surah in the Qur’an which is only thirty verses. It defended whoevere\recited it , until it puts him into paradise ‘ i.e.Surah al Mulk[Fath al Qadir 5/257, Sahihul Jamiea 1/680, Tabrani inAl-Awsat & Ibn Mardawaith]
2. The Prophet said, ‘Surah al Mulk is the protector from the torment of the grave ‘[Sahihul Jamiea 1/680, Hakim 2/498 & Nasai]
3. Jabir (radiAllahu anhu) said it was the custom of the Holy Prophet sallallahu alaihe wasallam not to go to sleep until he had read Tabarakalladhi Biyadihil Mulk and Alif Laam Meem Tanzeel. [Ahmad, Tirmidhi and Darami]
4. Anas (radiAllahu anhu) reported Rasulullah (sallallahu alaiyhi wasalam) as saying, “There is a Surah which will plead for its reciter\till it causes him to enter paradise (Tabarakalladhi Biyadihil Mulk).”[Tabrani]“

Translation:

Blessed is He in whose hand is dominion, and He is over all things competent
[He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving
[And] who created seven heavens in layers. You do not see in the creation of the Most Merciful any inconsistency. So return [your] vision [to the sky]; do you see any breaks?
Then return [your] vision twice again. [Your] vision will return to you humbled while it is fatigued.
And We have certainly beautified the nearest heaven with stars and have made [from] them what is thrown at the devils and have prepared for them the punishment of the Blaze.
And for those who disbelieved in their Lord is the punishment of Hell, and wretched is the destination.
When they are thrown into it, they hear from it a [dreadful] inhaling while it boils up.
It almost bursts with rage. Every time a company is thrown into it, its keepers ask them, "Did there not come to you a warner?"
They will say," Yes, a warner had come to us, but we denied and said, ' Allah has not sent down anything. You are not but in great error.' "
And they will say, "If only we had been listening or reasoning, we would not be among the companions of the Blaze."
And they will admit their sin, so [it is] alienation for the companions of the Blaze.
Indeed, those who fear their Lord unseen will have forgiveness and great reward.
And conceal your speech or publicize it; indeed, He is Knowing of that within the breasts.
Does He who created not know, while He is the Subtle, the Acquainted?
It is He who made the earth tame for you - so walk among its slopes and eat of His provision - and to Him is the resurrection.
Do you feel secure that He who [holds authority] in the heaven would not cause the earth to swallow you and suddenly it would sway?
Or do you feel secure that He who [holds authority] in the heaven would not send against you a storm of stones? Then you would know how [severe] was My warning.
And already had those before them denied, and how [terrible] was My reproach.
Do they not see the birds above them with wings outspread and [sometimes] folded in? None holds them [aloft] except the Most Merciful. Indeed He is, of all things, Seeing.
Or who is it that could be an army for you to aid you other than the Most Merciful? The disbelievers are not but in delusion.
Or who is it that could provide for you if He withheld His provision? But they have persisted in insolence and aversion.
Then is one who walks fallen on his face better guided or one who walks erect on a straight path?
Say, "It is He who has produced you and made for you hearing and vision and hearts; little are you grateful."
Say, " It is He who has multiplied you throughout the earth, and to Him you will be gathered."
And they say, "When is this promise, if you should be truthful?"
Say, "The knowledge is only with Allah , and I am only a clear warner."
But when they see it approaching, the faces of those who disbelieve will be distressed, and it will be said, "This is that for which you used to call."
Say, [O Muhammad], "Have you considered: whether Allah should cause my death and those with me or have mercy upon us, who can protect the disbelievers from a painful punishment?"
Say, "He is the Most Merciful; we have believed in Him, and upon Him we have relied. And you will [come to] know who it is that is in clear error."
Say, "Have you considered: if your water was to become sunken [into the earth], then who could bring you flowing water?"

SilverOunce
SilverOunce
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 20 Empty Surah Al-Fatiha

Post  sadia Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:45 pm

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful (1)
Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds, (2) The Beneficent, the Merciful. (3) Owner of the Day of Judgment, (4) Thee (alone) we worship; Thee (alone) we ask for help. (5) Show us the straight path, (6) The path of those whom Thou hast favoured. Not (the path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray. (7)

sadia
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverOunce Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:59 am

SURAH AR REHMAN:

The Most Merciful
Taught the Qur'an,
Created man,
[And] taught him eloquence.
The sun and the moon [move] by precise calculation,
And the stars and trees prostrate.
And the heaven He raised and imposed the balance
That you not transgress within the balance.
And establish weight in justice and do not make deficient the balance.
And the earth He laid [out] for the creatures.
Therein is fruit and palm trees having sheaths [of dates]
And grain having husks and scented plants.
So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
He created man from clay like [that of] pottery.
And He created the jinn from a smokeless flame of fire.
[He is] Lord of the two sunrises and Lord of the two sunsets.
He released the two seas, meeting [side by side];
Between them is a barrier [so] neither of them transgresses.
From both of them emerge pearl and coral.
And to Him belong the ships [with sails] elevated in the sea like mountains.
Everyone upon the earth will perish,
And there will remain the Face of your Lord, Owner of Majesty and Honor.
Whoever is within the heavens and earth asks Him; every day He is bringing about a matter.
We will attend to you, O prominent beings.
O company of jinn and mankind, if you are able to pass beyond the regions of the heavens and the earth, then pass. You will not pass except by authority [from Allah ].
There will be sent upon you a flame of fire and smoke, and you will not defend yourselves.
And when the heaven is split open and becomes rose-colored like oil -
So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? -
Then on that Day none will be asked about his sin among men or jinn.
The criminals will be known by their marks, and they will be seized by the forelocks and the feet.
This is Hell, which the criminals deny.
They will go around between it and scalding water, heated [to the utmost degree].
But for he who has feared the position of his Lord are two gardens -
Having [spreading] branches.
In both of them are two springs, flowing.
In both of them are of every fruit, two kinds.
[They are] reclining on beds whose linings are of silk brocade, and the fruit of the two gardens is hanging low.
In them are women limiting [their] glances, untouched before them by man or jinni -
As if they were rubies and coral.
Is the reward for good [anything] but good?
And below them both [in excellence] are two [other] gardens -
Dark green [in color].
In both of them are two springs, spouting.
In both of them are fruit and palm trees and pomegranates.
In them are good and beautiful women -
Fair ones reserved in pavilions -
Untouched before them by man or jinni -
Reclining on green cushions and beautiful fine carpets.
Blessed is the name of your Lord, Owner of Majesty and Honor.
SilverOunce
SilverOunce
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverOunce Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:06 am

AYAT AL KURSI

Allah - there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Kursi extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.

LAST RUKKU OF SURAH AL BAQARAH

The Messenger has believed in what was revealed to him from his Lord, and [so have] the believers. All of them have believed in Allah and His angels and His books and His messengers, [saying], "We make no distinction between any of His messengers." And they say, "We hear and we obey. [We seek] Your forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the [final] destination."
Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned. "Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people."
SilverOunce
SilverOunce
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  ushioxsempre Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:30 pm

Surah Ya-Sin

Our Prophet:
Indeed you, [O Muhammad], are from among the messengers, On a straight path.[This is] a revelation of the Exalted in Might, the Merciful,That you may warn a people whose forefathers were not warned, so they are unaware. (36:3-6)

Their punishment:
Indeed, We have put shackles on their necks, and they are to their chins, so they are with heads [kept] aloft. (36:Cool

The disbelievers:
And We have put before them a barrier and behind them a barrier and covered them, so they do not see. And it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. (36:9-10)

Wise words:
And there came from the farthest end of the city a man, running. He said, "O my people, follow the messengers.Follow those who do not ask of you [any] payment, and they are [rightly] guided.And why should I not worship He who created me and to whom you will be returned?Should I take other than Him [false] deities [while], if the Most Merciful intends for me some adversity, their intercession will not avail me at all, nor can they save me?Indeed, I would then be in manifest error.Indeed, I have believed in your Lord, so listen to me." (36:20-25)

The disbelivers:
How regretful for the servants. There did not come to them any messenger except that they used to ridicule him.Have they not considered how many generations We destroyed before them - that they to them will not return? (36:30-31)

Some signs from Allah:
And a sign for them is the dead earth. We have brought it to life and brought forth from it grain, and from it they eat.And We placed therein gardens of palm trees and grapevines and caused to burst forth therefrom some springs -That they may eat of His fruit. And their hands have not produced it, so will they not be grateful? (36:34-36)

The moon and the sun:
And the moon - We have determined for it phases, until it returns [appearing] like the old date stalk. It is not allowable for the sun to reach the moon, nor does the night overtake the day, but each, in an orbit, is swimming. (36:39-40)

The answer to the question of the disbelivers:
And they say, "When is this promise, if you should be truthful?" They do not await except one blast which will seize them while they are disputing. And they will not be able [to give] any instruction, nor to their people can they return. And the Horn will be blown; and at once from the graves to their Lord they will hasten. They will say, "O woe to us! Who has raised us up from our sleeping place?" [The reply will be], "This is what the Most Merciful had promised, and the messengers told the truth."It will not be but one blast, and at once they are all brought present before Us.(36:48:53)

The dwellers of Jannah:
Indeed the companions of Paradise, that Day, will be amused in [joyful] occupation - They and their spouses - in shade, reclining on adorned couches.For them therein is fruit, and for them is whatever they request [or wish]. [And] "Peace," a word from a Merciful Lord. (36:55-58)

The right path:
Did I not enjoin upon you, O children of Adam, that you not worship Satan - [for] indeed, he is to you a clear enemy -And that you worship [only] Me? This is a straight path. (36:60-61)

The disbelivers in the Big Day:
That Day, We will seal over their mouths, and their hands will speak to Us, and their feet will testify about what they used to earn. (36:65)

Our Prophet (pbuh):
And We did not give Prophet Muhammad, knowledge of poetry, nor is it befitting for him. It is not but a message and a clear Qur'an To warn whoever is alive and justify the word against the disbelievers. (36:69-70)

Allah is the greatest:
Is not He who created the heavens and the earth Able to create the likes of them? Yes, [it is so]; and He is the Knowing Creator.His command is only when He intends a thing that He says to it, "Be," and it is.So exalted is He in whose hand is the realm of all things, and to Him you will be returned. (36:81-83)

ushioxsempre
ushioxsempre
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

Post  ushioxsempre Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:29 pm

Surat As-Sajdah:

Verily the Quran is Allah's word:
[This is] the revelation of the Book about which there is no doubt from the Lord of the worlds. (32:2)

The creator of everything:
It is Allah who created the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them in six days; then He established Himself above the Throne. You have not besides Him any protector or any intercessor; so will you not be reminded? He arranges [each] matter from the heaven to the earth; then it will ascend to Him in a Day, the extent of which is a thousand years of those which you count. That is the Knower of the unseen and the witnessed, the Exalted in Might, the Merciful, (32:4-6)

Creaton of man:
Who perfected everything which He created and began the creation of man from clay. Then He made his posterity out of the extract of a liquid disdained. Then He proportioned him and breathed into him from His [created] soul and made for you hearing and vision and hearts; little are you grateful. (43:7-9)

Only Allah knows when death with come to you and the Angel of Death will come and take your soul:
Say, "The angel of death will take you who has been entrusted with you. Then to your Lord you will be returned." (32:11)

Allah's word will come into effect:
And if we had willed, We could have given every soul its guidance, but the word from Me will come into effect [that] "I will surely fill Hell with jinn and people all together. (32:13)

The real believers:
Only those believe in Our verses who, when they are reminded by them, fall down in prostration and exalt [ Allah ] with praise of their Lord, and they are not arrogant. They arise from [their] beds; they supplicate their Lord in fear and aspiration, and from what We have provided them, they spend.(32:15-16)

Our belief and deeds are those who make the difference:
Then is one who was a believer like one who was defiantly disobedient? They are not equal. (32:18)

May Allah keep as away from this terrible punishment:
But as for those who defiantly disobeyed, their refuge is the Fire. Every time they wish to emerge from it, they will be returned to it while it is said to them, "Taste the punishment of the Fire which you used to deny." (32:30)

Everybody who does bad deeds will be punished:
Has it not become clear to them how many generations We destroyed before them, [as] they walk among their dwellings? Indeed in that are signs; then do they not hear? (32:26)

Surat Al-'Ahzab

We must follow these advices as well:
O Prophet, fear Allah and do not obey the disbelievers and the hypocrites. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise. And follow that which is revealed to you from your Lord. Indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted. And rely upon Allah ; and sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.(34:1-3)

Allah can do whatever he wants:
But if you should desire Allah and His Messenger and the home of the Hereafter - then indeed, Allah has prepared for the doers of good among you a great reward." (34:9)

They wouldn't accept the truth:
And [remember] when the hypocrites and those in whose hearts is disease said, " Allah and His Messenger did not promise us except delusion," (34:12)

Everyone will taste death one day:
Say, [O Muhammad], "Never will fleeing benefit you if you should flee from death or killing; and then [if you did], you would not be given enjoyment [of life] except for a little." (33:16)

Allah is the protector of everything and everyone:
Say, "Who is it that can protect you from Allah if He intends for you an ill or intends for you a mercy?" And they will not find for themselves besides Allah any protector or any helper. (33:17)

The hypocrites:
Indisposed toward you. And when fear comes, you see them looking at you, their eyes revolving like one being overcome by death. But when fear departs, they lash you with sharp tongues, indisposed toward [any] good. Those have not believed, so Allah has rendered their deeds worthless, and ever is that, for Allah , easy. (33:19)

We must all follow Allah's Messenger:
There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often. (33:21)

Allah will reward everybody according to their deeds:
That Allah may reward the truthful for their truth and punish the hypocrites if He wills or accept their repentance. Indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful. (33:24)

For the right-doers:
But if you should desire Allah and His Messenger and the home of the Hereafter - then indeed, Allah has prepared for the doers of good among you a great reward." (33:29)

The right doers:
Indeed, the Muslim men and Muslim women, the believing men and believing women, the obedient men and obedient women, the truthful men and truthful women, the patient men and patient women, the humble men and humble women, the charitable men and charitable women, the fasting men and fasting women, the men who guard their private parts and the women who do so, and the men who remember Allah often and the women who do so - for them Allah has prepared forgiveness and a great reward. (33:35)

We must not disobey Allah:
It is not for a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decided a matter, that they should [thereafter] have any choice about their affair. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger has certainly strayed into clear error. (33:36)

Muhammad is the last prophet:
Muhammad is not the father of [any] one of your men, but [he is] the Messenger of Allah and last of the prophets. And ever is Allah , of all things, Knowing. (33:40)

We must remeber Allah a lot:
O you who have believed, remember Allah with much remembrance. And exalt Him morning and afternoon. It is He who confers blessing upon you, and His angels [ask Him to do so] that He may bring you out from darknesses into the light. And ever is He, to the believers, Merciful. (33:40-42)

The prophet:
O Prophet, indeed We have sent you as a witness and a bringer of good tidings and a warner. And one who invites to Allah , by His permission, and an illuminating lamp. And give good tidings to the believers that they will have from Allah great bounty. And do not obey the disbelievers and the hypocrites but do not harm them, and rely upon Allah . And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs. (33:45-48)

Allah is the most-knowing:
Whether you reveal a thing or conceal it, indeed Allah is ever, of all things, Knowing. (33:54)

We must use "Salam" alot:
Indeed, Allah confers blessing upon the Prophet, and His angels [ask Him to do so]. O you who have believed, ask [ Allah to confer] blessing upon him and ask [ Allah to grant him] peace. (33:46)

The humiliating punishment:
Indeed, those who abuse Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this world and the Hereafter and prepared for them a humiliating punishment. And those who harm believing men and believing women for [something] other than what they have earned have certainly born upon themselves a slander and manifest sin. (33:57-58)

They are cursed:
If the hypocrites and those in whose hearts is disease and those who spread rumors in al-Madinah do not cease, We will surely incite you against them; then they will not remain your neighbors therein except for a little. Accursed wherever they are found, [being] seized and massacred completely. (33:60-61)

Only Allah has got knowledge about the Hour:
People ask you concerning the Hour. Say," Knowledge of it is only with Allah . And what may make you perceive? Perhaps the Hour is near." (33:63)

They will repent their actions:
The Day their faces will be turned about in the Fire, they will say, "How we wish we had obeyed Allah and obeyed the Messenger." (33:66)

The reward for those who believe Allah and His Messenger:
He will [then] amend for you your deeds and forgive you your sins. And whoever obeys Allah and His Messenger has certainly attained a great attainment. (33:71)

The man is indeed ignorant:
Indeed, we offered the Trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, and they declined to bear it and feared it; but man [undertook to] bear it. Indeed, he was unjust and ignorant. [It was] so that Allah may punish the hypocrite men and hypocrite women and the men and women who associate others with Him and that Allah may accept repentance from the believing men and believing women. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful. (33:72-73)
ushioxsempre
ushioxsempre
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20