Reform the World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Step of Reformation

+25
Blazekun
kafashah
NameLess
ShadesOfAngelWings
solesoldier
ushioxsempre
Vegetasecondform
ancalime
Black Suit
guitarmelody
zainidx
sashke17
BaberKhanShahbazgarhiwal
Animefreak1236
Therealmrlegendary
sta1k
Ellliott
Bilal_Sidiki
unknownperson87
Hexagon
Octagon
tifi
shrin
Alonsow
Admin
29 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 19 Empty Surat Al-Ĥijr

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:23 pm

(criminals)
15:12
to top

Sahih International
Thus do We insert denial into the hearts of the criminals.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:23 pm

(affected by magic)
15:15
to top

Sahih International
They would say, "Our eyes have only been dazzled. Rather, we are a people affected by magic."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:24 pm

(observers)
15:16
to top

Sahih International
And We have placed within the heaven great stars and have beautified it for the observers.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:24 pm

(burning flame)
15:18
to top

Sahih International
Except one who steals a hearing and is pursued by a clear burning flame.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:25 pm

(balanced thing)
15:19
to top

Sahih International
And the earth - We have spread it and cast therein firmly set mountains and caused to grow therein [something] of every well-balanced thing.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

(fertilizing wind)
15:22
to top

Sahih International
And We have sent the fertilizing winds and sent down water from the sky and given you drink from it. And you are not its retainers.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

(generations)
15:24
to top

Sahih International
And We have already known the preceding [generations] among you, and We have already known the later [ones to come].
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:26 pm

(wise and knowing)
15:25
to top

Sahih International
And indeed, your Lord will gather them; indeed, He is Wise and Knowing.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:26 pm

(scorching fire)
15:27
to top

Sahih International
And the jinn We created before from scorching fire.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:27 pm

(black mud)
15:28
to top

Sahih International
And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "I will create a human being out of clay from an altered black mud.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:27 pm

(angels)
15:30
to top

Sahih International
So the angels prostrated - all of them entirely,
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:53 pm

(prostrate)
15:32
to top

Sahih International
[ Allah ] said, O Iblees, what is [the matter] with you that you are not with those who prostrate?"
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:53 pm

(black mud)
15:33
to top

Sahih International
He said, "Never would I prostrate to a human whom You created out of clay from an altered black mud."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:54 pm

(expelled)
15:34
to top

Sahih International
[ Allah ] said, "Then get out of it, for indeed, you are expelled.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:55 pm

(recompense)
15:35
to top

Sahih International
And indeed, upon you is the curse until the Day of Recompense."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:55 pm

(resurrected)
15:36
to top

Sahih International
He said,"My Lord, then reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:56 pm

(disobedience)
15:39
to top

Sahih International
[Iblees] said, "My Lord, because You have put me in error, I will surely make [disobedience] attractive to them on earth, and I will mislead them all
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:57 pm

(servants)
15:40
to top

Sahih International
Except, among them, Your chosen servants."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 19 Empty Re: First Step of Reformation

Post  solesoldier Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:45 pm

Angels glorify Allah:
Those [angels] who carry the Throne and those around it exalt [ Allah ] with praise of their Lord and believe in Him and ask forgiveness for those who have believed, [saying], "Our Lord, You have encompassed all things in mercy and knowledge, so forgive those who have repented and followed Your way and protect them from the punishment of Hellfire.Our Lord, and admit them to gardens of perpetual residence which You have promised them and whoever was righteous among their fathers, their spouses and their offspring. Indeed, it is You who is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.And protect them from the evil consequences [of their deeds]. And he whom You protect from evil consequences that Day - You will have given him mercy. And that is the great attainment." (40:7-9)

what the non-believers will be said:
Indeed, those who disbelieve will be addressed, "The hatred of Allah for you was [even] greater than your hatred of yourselves [this Day in Hell] when you were invited to faith, but you refused." (40:10)

they will reply:
They will say, "Our Lord, You made us lifeless twice and gave us life twice, and we have confessed our sins. So is there to an exit any way?" (40:11)

Allah will judge, no one else can:
[They will be told], "That is because, when Allah was called upon alone, you disbelieved; but if others were associated with Him, you believed. So the judgement is with Allah , the Most High, the Grand." (40:12)

All relatives, friends, family members will be of no benefit on that day:
And warn them, [O Muhammad], of the Approaching Day, when hearts are at the throats, filled [with distress]. For the wrongdoers there will be no devoted friend and no intercessor [who is] obeyed. (40:18)

Allah sent hazrat Musa to guide his people:
And We did certainly send Moses with Our signs and a clear authority.To Pharaoh, Haman and Qarun; but they said, "[He is] a magician and a liar." (40:23-24)

pharaoh being afraid of hazrat Musa's arrival ordered that every new born male child be killed:
And when he brought them the truth from Us, they said, "Kill the sons of those who have believed with him and keep their women alive." But the plan of the disbelievers is not except in error.And Pharaoh said, "Let me kill Moses and let him call upon his Lord. Indeed, I fear that he will change your religion or that he will cause corruption in the land." (40:25-26)

Hazrat Musa's reply after the pharaoh wanted him dead:
But Moses said, "Indeed, I have sought refuge in my Lord and your Lord from every arrogant one who does not believe in the Day of Account." (40:27)

A man from the pharaohs family said:
And a believing man from the family of Pharaoh who concealed his faith said, "Do you kill a man [merely] because he says, 'My Lord is Allah ' while he has brought you clear proofs from your Lord? And if he should be lying, then upon him is [the consequence of] his lie; but if he should be truthful, there will strike you some of what he promises you. Indeed, Allah does not guide one who is a transgressor and a liar.O my people, sovereignty is yours today, [your being] dominant in the land. But who would protect us from the punishment of Allah if it came to us?" Pharaoh said, "I do not show you except what I see, and I do not guide you except to the way of right conduct." (40:28-29)

A warning form that man:
And he who believed said, "O my people, indeed I fear for you [a fate] like the day of the companies -Like the custom of the people of Noah and of 'Aad and Thamud and those after them. And Allah wants no injustice for [His] servants.And O my people, indeed I fear for you the Day of Calling -The Day you will turn your backs fleeing; there is not for you from Allah any protector. And whoever Allah leaves astray - there is not for him any guide. (40:30-33)

Hazrat yousuf who came before hazrat Musa:
And Joseph had already come to you before with clear proofs, but you remained in doubt of that which he brought to you, until when he died, you said, 'Never will Allah send a messenger after him.' Thus does Allah leave astray he who is a transgressor and skeptic." (40:34)

the ignorant people will share the hatred of Allah:
Those who dispute concerning the signs of Allah without an authority having come to them - great is hatred [of them] in the sight of Allah and in the sight of those who have believed. Thus does Allah seal over every heart [belonging to] an arrogant tyrant. (40:35)

pharaoh says to build him a tower (perhaps tower of babel):
And Pharaoh said, "O Haman, construct for me a tower that I might reach the ways -The ways into the heavens - so that I may look at the deity of Moses; but indeed, I think he is a liar." And thus was made attractive to Pharaoh the evil of his deed, and he was averted from the [right] way. And the plan of Pharaoh was not except in ruin. (40:36-37)

As for the believers:
And he who believed said, "O my people, follow me, I will guide you to the way of right conduct.O my people, this worldly life is only [temporary] enjoyment, and indeed, the Hereafter - that is the home of [permanent] settlement.Whoever does an evil deed will not be recompensed except by the like thereof; but whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while he is a believer - those will enter Paradise, being given provision therein without account.And O my people, how is it that I invite you to salvation while you invite me to the Fire? (40:38-41)

and the religion of pharaoh was a wrong one:
You invite me to disbelieve in Allah and associate with Him that of which I have no knowledge, and I invite you to the Exalted in Might, the Perpetual Forgiver.Assuredly, that to which you invite me has no [response to a] supplication in this world or in the Hereafter; and indeed, our return is to Allah , and indeed, the transgressors will be companions of the Fire.And you will remember what I [now] say to you, and I entrust my affair to Allah . Indeed, Allah is Seeing of [His] servants." (40:42-44)

the punishment of the people who disbelieved:
So Allah protected him from the evils they plotted, and the people of Pharaoh were enveloped by the worst of punishment -The Fire, they are exposed to it morning and evening. And the Day the Hour appears [it will be said], "Make the people of Pharaoh enter the severest punishment." (40:45-46)

What they will say in the fire:
And [mention] when they will argue within the Fire, and the weak will say to those who had been arrogant, "Indeed, we were [only] your followers, so will you relieve us of a share of the Fire?"Those who had been arrogant will say, "Indeed, all [of us] are in it. Indeed, Allah has judged between the servants."And those in the Fire will say to the keepers of Hell, "Supplicate your Lord to lighten for us a day from the punishment." (40:47-49)

their reply:
They will say, "Did there not come to you your messengers with clear proofs?" They will say, "Yes." They will reply, "Then supplicate [yourselves], but the supplication of the disbelievers is not except in error." (40:50)

these verses are from surah Ghafir of the holy Quran

solesoldier
solesoldier
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  ushioxsempre Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:12 pm

Surat Et-Teube

Allah never loses the reward of the doers of good:
It was not [proper] for the people of Madinah and those surrounding them of the bedouins that they remain behind after [the departure of] the Messenger of Allah or that they prefer themselves over his self. That is because they are not afflicted by thirst or fatigue or hunger in the cause of Allah , nor do they tread on any ground that enrages the disbelievers, nor do they inflict upon an enemy any infliction but that is registered for them as a righteous deed. Indeed, Allah does not allow to be lost the reward of the doers of good. (9:120)

We should fight the disbelivers:
O you who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness. And know that Allah is with the righteous. (4:164)

What happend whenever a Surah was revealed:
And whenever a surah is revealed, there are among the hypocrites those who say, "Which of you has this increased faith?" As for those who believed, it has increased them in faith, while they are rejoicing.But as for those in whose hearts is disease, it has [only] increased them in evil [in addition] to their evil. And they will have died while they are disbelievers. (9:124-125)

The Prophet Muhammad:
There has certainly come to you a Messenger from among yourselves. Grievous to him is what you suffer; [he is] concerned over you and to the believers is kind and merciful. (9:128)

Allah is sufficient:
But if they turn away, [O Muhammad], say, "Sufficient for me is Allah ; there is no deity except Him. On Him I have relied, and He is the Lord of the Great Throne." (9:129)

Surah Yunus

Allah will give justice to everybody after having revived them again:
To Him is your return all together. [It is] the promise of Allah [which is] truth. Indeed, He begins the [process of] creation and then repeats it that He may reward those who have believed and done righteous deeds, in justice. But those who disbelieved will have a drink of scalding water and a painful punishment for what they used to deny. (10:4)

Allah has created everything for a purpose:
It is He who made the sun a shining light and the moon a derived light and determined for it phases - that you may know the number of years and account [of time]. Allah has not created this except in truth. He details the signs for a people who know (10:5)

There are signs for the people who fear Allah:
Indeed, in the alternation of the night and the day and [in] what Allah has created in the heavens and the earth are signs for a people who fear Allah. (10:6)

The people of the Jannah:
Their call therein will be, "Exalted are You, O Allah ," and their greeting therein will be, "Peace." And the last of their call will be, "Praise to Allah , Lord of the worlds!"
(10:11)

Allah will leave them wandering blindly until the Hour comes:
And if Allah was to hasten for the people the evil [they invoke] as He hastens for them the good, their term would have been ended for them. But We leave the ones who do not expect the meeting with Us, in their transgression, wandering blindly. (10:11)

This is how selfish the humans are:
And when affliction touches man, he calls upon Us, whether lying on his side or sitting or standing; but when We remove from him his affliction, he continues [in disobedience] as if he had never called upon Us to [remove] an affliction that touched him. Thus is made pleasing to the transgressors that which they have been doing. (10:12)

This is how selfish and full of themselves and unthankful the people are:
And when We give the people a taste of mercy after adversity has touched them, at once they conspire against Our verses. Say, " Allah is swifter in strategy." Indeed, Our messengers record that which you conspire. It is He who enables you to travel on land and sea until, when you are in ships and they sail with them by a good wind and they rejoice therein, there comes a storm wind and the waves come upon them from everywhere and they assume that they are surrounded, supplicating Allah , sincere to Him in religion, "If You should save us from this, we will surely be among the thankful."But when He saves them, at once they commit injustice upon the earth without right. O mankind, your injustice is only against yourselves, [being merely] the enjoyment of worldly life. Then to Us is your return, and We will inform you of what you used to do. (10:21-22-23)

The people of Jannah and Jahannam:
For them who have done good is the best [reward] and extra. No darkness will cover their faces, nor humiliation. Those are companions of Paradise; they will abide therein eternally.But they who have earned [blame for] evil doings - the recompense of an evil deed is its equivalent, and humiliation will cover them. They will have from Allah no protector. It will be as if their faces are covered with pieces of the night - so dark [are they]. Those are the companions of the Fire; they will abide therein eternally. (10:26-27)

Allah is the only One who can guide in the right path:
Say, "Are there of your 'partners' any who guides to the truth?" Say, " Allah guides to the truth. So is He who guides to the truth more worthy to be followed or he who guides not unless he is guided? Then what is [wrong] with you - how do you judge?" (10:35)

They are unable to make not even a similiar Surah as the ones that are in the Quran:
Or do they say [about the Prophet], "He invented it?" Say, "Then bring forth a surah like it and call upon [for assistance] whomever you can besides Allah , if you should be truthful." (10:38)

Everybody will be judged by their very own deeds:
And of them are those who believe in it, and of them are those who do not believe in it. And your Lord is most knowing of the corrupters. And if they deny you, [O Muhammad], then say, "For me are my deeds, and for you are your deeds. You are disassociated from what I do, and I am disassociated from what you do." (10:40-41)

The deaf and the blind people:
And among them are those who listen to you. But can you cause the deaf to hear, although they will not use reason?And among them are those who look at you. But can you guide the blind although they will not [attempt to] see?Indeed, Allah does not wrong the people at all, but it is the people who are wronging themselves. (10:42-43-44)

The day of Judgement:
And they ask information of you, [O Muhammad], "Is it true?" Say, "Yes, by my Lord. Indeed, it is truth; and you will not cause failure [to Allah ]."And if each soul that wronged had everything on earth, it would offer it in ransom. And they will confide regret when they see the punishment; and they will be judged in justice, and they will not be wronged. (10:53-54)

The real path:
O mankind, there has to come to you instruction from your Lord and healing for what is in the breasts and guidance and mercy for the believers. Say, "In the bounty of Allah and in His mercy - in that let them rejoice; it is better than what they accumulate."
(10:57-58)

Most of the people are not grateful:
And what will be the supposition of those who invent falsehood about Allah on the Day of Resurrection? Indeed, Allah is full of bounty to the people, but most of them are not grateful." (10:60)

Allah knows everything:
And, [O Muhammad], you are not [engaged] in any matter or recite any of the Qur'an and you [people] do not do any deed except that We are witness over you when you are involved in it. And not absent from your Lord is any [part] of an atom's weight within the earth or within the heaven or [anything] smaller than that or greater but that it is in a clear register.Unquestionably, [for] the allies of Allah there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve. (10:61-62)

Never say about Allah what you don't know:
They have said, " Allah has taken a son." Exalted is He; He is the [one] Free of need. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth. You have no authority for this [claim]. Do you say about Allah that which you do not know? (10:68)

The disbeilevers won't succeed:
Say, "Indeed, those who invent falsehood about Allah will not succeed."[For them is brief] enjoyment in this world; then to Us is their return; then We will make them taste the severe punishment because they used to disbelieve. (10:69-70)

The end of those who didnt believe:
And they denied him, so We saved him and those with him in the ship and made them successors, and We drowned those who denied Our signs. Then see how was the end of those who were warned. (10:73)

The end of the Pharaoh:
And Moses said, "Our Lord, indeed You have given Pharaoh and his establishment splendor and wealth in the worldly life, our Lord, that they may lead [men] astray from Your way. Our Lord, obliterate their wealth and harden their hearts so that they will not believe until they see the painful punishment."[ Allah ] said, "Your supplication has been answered." So remain on a right course and follow not the way of those who do not know."And We took the Children of Israel across the sea, and Pharaoh and his soldiers pursued them in tyranny and enmity until, when drowning overtook him, he said, "I believe that there is no deity except that in whom the Children of Israel believe, and I am of the Muslims."Now? And you had disobeyed [Him] before and were of the corrupters?So today We will save you in body that you may be to those who succeed you a sign. And indeed, many among the people, of Our signs, are heedless. (10:88-89-90-91-92)

The truth has come through out Allah:
So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters. (10:94)

Every soul believes with the permission of Allah:
And it is not for a soul to believe except by permission of Allah , and He will place defilement upon those who will not use reason. (10:100)

Allah can control everything:
And if Allah should touch you with adversity, there is no remover of it except Him; and if He intends for you good, then there is no repeller of His bounty. He causes it to reach whom He wills of His servants. And He is the Forgiving, the Merciful. (10:107)

Whether you are guided or gone astray, it will all benefit your soul:
Say, "O mankind, the truth has come to you from your Lord, so whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] his soul, and whoever goes astray only goes astray [in violation] against it. And I am not over you a manager."And follow what is revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and be patient until Allah will judge. And He is the best of judges. (10:108-109)

Never turn away:
And [saying], "Seek forgiveness of your Lord and repent to Him, [and] He will let you enjoy a good provision for a specified term and give every doer of favor his favor. But if you turn away, then indeed, I fear for you the punishment of a great Day. (11:3)

Allah knows the best what is it in their hearts:
Unquestionably, they the disbelievers turn away their breasts to hide themselves from Him. Unquestionably, [even] when they cover themselves in their clothing, Allah knows what they conceal and what they declare. Indeed, He is Knowing of that within the breasts. (11:5)

Allah is the creator of everything and all the disbelivers will be punished:
And it is He who created the heavens and the earth in six days - and His Throne had been upon water - that He might test you as to which of you is best in deed. But if you say, "Indeed, you are resurrected after death," those who disbelieve will surely say, "This is not but obvious magic."And if We hold back from them the punishment for a limited time, they will surely say, "What detains it?" Unquestionably, on the Day it comes to them, it will not be averted from them, and they will be enveloped by what they used to ridicule. (11:7-Cool

The Muhammed (S.A.S) was only a warner:
Then would you possibly leave [out] some of what is revealed to you, or is your breast constrained by it because they say, "Why has there not been sent down to him a treasure or come with him an angel?" But you are only a warner. And Allah is Disposer of all things. (11:12)

Worthless is what they used to do:
Whoever desires the life of this world and its adornments - We fully repay them for their deeds therein, and they therein will not be deprived. Those are the ones for whom there is not in the Hereafter but the Fire. And lost is what they did therein, and worthless is what they used to do. (11:15-16)

There is no doubt that the believers could be the same as the disbelievers:
So is one who [stands] upon a clear evidence from his Lord [like the aforementioned]? And a witness from Him follows it, and before it was the Scripture of Moses to lead and as mercy. Those [believers in the former revelations] believe in the Qur'an. But whoever disbelieves in it from the [various] factions - the Fire is his promised destination. So be not in doubt about it. Indeed, it is the truth from your Lord, but most of the people do not believe. (11:17)

The curse of Allah is upon those who invented lies about Him:
And who is more unjust than he who invents a lie about Allah ? Those will be presented before their Lord, and the witnesses will say, "These are the ones who lied against their Lord." Unquestionably, the curse of Allah is upon the wrongdoers.Who averted [people] from the way of Allah and sought to make it [seem] deviant while they, concerning the Hereafter, were disbelievers. (11:18-19)
ushioxsempre
ushioxsempre
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

Post  Therealmrlegendary Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:55 am

Bismi Allah Alrahman Alraheem.

25:1 ( Criterion is another name for the holy Quran ) : Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion upon His Servant that he may be to the worlds a warner -

25:2 : He to whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and who has not taken a son and has not had a partner in dominion and has created each thing and determined it with [precise] determination.

25:3 : But they have taken besides Him gods which create nothing, while they are created, and possess not for themselves any harm or benefit and possess not [power to cause] death or life or resurrection.

25:4 : And those who disbelieve say, "This [Qur'an] is not except a falsehood he invented, and another people assisted him in it." But they have committed an injustice and a lie.

25:5 : And they say, "Legends of the former peoples which he has written down, and they are dictated to him morning and afternoon."

25:7 : And they say, "What is this messenger that eats food and walks in the markets? Why was there not sent down to him an angel so he would be with him a warner?

25:8 : Or [why is not] a treasure presented to him [from heaven], or does he [not] have a garden from which he eats?" And the wrongdoers say, "You follow not but a man affected by magic."

25:10 : Blessed is He who, if He willed, could have made for you [something] better than that - gardens beneath which rivers flow - and could make for you palaces.

25:17 : And [mention] the Day He will gather them and that which they worship besides Allah and will say, "Did you mislead these, My servants, or did they [themselves] stray from the way?"

25:18 : They will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for us to take besides You any allies. But You provided comforts for them and their fathers until they forgot the message and became a people ruined."

25:19 : So they will deny you, [disbelievers], in what you say, and you cannot avert [punishment] or [find] help. And whoever commits injustice among you - We will make him taste a great punishment.

25:20 : And We did not send before you, [O Muhammad], any of the messengers except that they ate food and walked in the markets. And We have made some of you [people] as trial for others - will you have patience? And ever is your Lord, Seeing.

25:21 : And those who do not expect the meeting with Us say, "Why were not angels sent down to us, or [why] do we [not] see our Lord?" They have certainly become arrogant within themselves and [become] insolent with great insolence.

25:32: And those who disbelieve say, "Why was the Qur'an not revealed to him all at once?" Thus [it is] that We may strengthen thereby your heart. And We have spaced it distinctly.

25:37 and 25:38 : And the people of Noah - when they denied the messengers, We drowned them, and We made them for mankind a sign. And We have prepared for the wrongdoers a painful punishment, And [We destroyed] 'Aad and Thamud and the companions of the well and many generations between them.

25:40 : And they have already come upon the town which was showered with a rain of evil. So have they not seen it? But they are not expecting resurrection.

25:42 : He almost would have misled us from our gods had we not been steadfast in [worship of] them." But they are going to know, when they see the punishment, who is farthest astray in [his] way.

25:45 : Have you not considered your Lord - how He extends the shadow, and if He willed, He could have made it stationary? Then We made the sun for it an indication.

25:48 and 25:49 : And it is He who sends the winds as good tidings before His mercy, and We send down from the sky pure water, That We may bring to life thereby a dead land and give it as drink to those We created of numerous livestock and men.

25:53 : And it is He who has released [simultaneously] the two seas, one fresh and sweet and one salty and bitter, and He placed between them a barrier and prohibiting partition.

25:59 : He who created the heavens and the earth and what is between them in six days and then established Himself above the Throne - the Most Merciful, so ask about Him one well informed.

25:63 : And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace,

25:67 : And [they are] those who, when they spend, do so not excessively or sparingly but are ever, between that, [justly] moderate

25:68 and 25:69 and 25:70 : And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty, Multiplied for him is the punishment on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein humiliated - Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

25:74 : And those who say, "Our Lord, grant us from among our wives and offspring comfort to our eyes and make us an example for the righteous."

25:75 : Those will be awarded the Chamber for what they patiently endured, and they will be received therein with greetings and [words of] peace.

25:77 : Say, "What would my Lord care for you if not for your supplication?" For you [disbelievers] have denied, so your denial is going to be adherent.

Surat Ash-Shu`arā.

26:4 : If We willed, We could send down to them from the sky a sign for which their necks would remain humbled.

26:5 : And no revelation comes to them anew from the Most Merciful except that they turn away from it.

26:7 : Did they not look at the earth - how much We have produced therein from every noble kind?

26:21: So I fled from you when I feared you. Then my Lord granted me wisdom and prophethood and appointed me [as one] of the messengers.

26:22 : And is this a favor of which you remind me - that you have enslaved the Children of Israel?"

26:28 : [Moses] said, "Lord of the east and the west and that between them, if you were to reason."

26:29 : [Pharaoh] said, "If you take a god other than me, I will surely place you among those imprisoned."

26:32 and 26:33 ( the miracles of moses 'Mosa' ) : So [Moses] threw his staff, and suddenly it was a serpent manifest, And he drew out his hand; thereupon it was white for the observers.

26:35 : He wants to drive you out of your land by his magic, so what do you advise?"

26:41 : And when the magicians arrived, they said to Pharaoh, "Is there indeed for us a reward if we are the predominant?"

26:43 and 26:44 : Moses said to them, "Throw whatever you will throw, So they threw their ropes and their staffs and said, "By the might of Pharaoh, indeed it is we who are predominant."

26:45 and 26:46 : Then Moses threw his staff, and at once it devoured what they falsified, So the magicians fell down in prostration [to Allah ].

26:49 : [Pharaoh] said, "You believed Moses before I gave you permission. Indeed, he is your leader who has taught you magic, but you are going to know. I will surely cut off your hands and your feet on opposite sides, and I will surely crucify you all."

26:61 and 26:62 ( always have faith in Allah ) : And when the two companies saw one another, the companions of Moses said, "Indeed, we are to be overtaken!, [Moses] said, "No! Indeed, with me is my Lord; He will guide me."

26:63 ( another mircale of Mosa ) : Then We inspired to Moses, "Strike with your staff the sea," and it parted, and each portion was like a great towering mountain.

26:116 ( stoned as in threw stone at, until death ) : They said, "If you do not desist, O Noah, you will surely be of those who are stoned."

26:109 : And I do not ask you for it any payment. My payment is only from the Lord of the worlds.

26:118 and 26:119 and 26:120 : Then judge between me and them with decisive judgement and save me and those with me of the believers." So We saved him and those with him in the laden ship, Then We drowned thereafter the remaining ones.

26:121 : Indeed in that is a sign, but most of them were not to be believers.

26:127 ( repeated to show that payment is only from Allah ) : And I do not ask you for it any payment. My payment is only from the Lord of the worlds.

26:136 : They said, "It is all the same to us whether you advise or are not of the advisors.

26:137 and 26:138 : This is not but the custom of the former peoples, And we are not to be punished."
Sadaq Allah Al adeem. ( sorry. i will add fonts later and this msg will be removed )
Therealmrlegendary
Therealmrlegendary
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 19 Empty Some important verses from Surah Al-Furqan

Post  Alonsow Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:06 am

Allah sent down the Criterion upon His Servant :-
Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion upon His Servant that he may be to the worlds a warner -(verse 1)
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................
Dominion of the heavens and the earth belongs to Allah :-
He to whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and who has not taken a son and has not had a partner in dominion and has created each thing and determined it with [precise] determination.(verse 2)
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................
Disbelievers have taken gods besides Allah :-
But they have taken besides Him gods which create nothing, while they are created, and possess not for themselves any harm or benefit and possess not [power to cause] death or life or resurrection.(verse 3)
Saying of those who disbelieve :-
And those who disbelieve say, "This [Qur'an] is not except a falsehood he invented, and another people assisted him in it." But they have committed an injustice and a lie.(verse 4)And they say, "Legends of the former peoples which he has written down, and they are dictated to him morning and afternoon."(verse 5)Say, [O Muhammad], "It has been revealed by He who knows [every] secret within the heavens and the earth. Indeed, He is ever Forgiving and Merciful."(verse 6)
Saying of wrongdoers :-
And they say, "What is this messenger that eats food and walks in the markets? Why was there not sent down to him an angel so he would be with him a warner?(verse 7)Or [why is not] a treasure presented to him [from heaven], or does he [not] have a garden from which he eats?" And the wrongdoers say, "You follow not but a man affected by magic."(verse 8)
Disbelievers can't find the way :-
Look how they strike for you comparisons; but they have strayed, so they cannot [find] a way.(verse 9)
Punishment of those who have denied the Hour :-
But they have denied the Hour, and We have prepared for those who deny the Hour a Blaze.(verse 11)When the Hellfire sees them from a distant place, they will hear its fury and roaring.(verse 12)And when they are thrown into a narrow place therein bound in chains, they will cry out thereupon for destruction.(verse 13)[They will be told], "Do not cry this Day for one destruction but cry for much destruction."(verse 14)Say, "Is that better or the Garden of Eternity which is promised to the righteous? It will be for them a reward and destination.(verse 15)For them therein is whatever they wish, [while] abiding eternally. It is ever upon your Lord a promise [worthy to be] requested.(verse 16)
Verses about day of Judgement :-
And [mention] the Day He will gather them and that which they worship besides Allah and will say, "Did you mislead these, My servants, or did they [themselves] stray from the way?"(verse 17)They will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for us to take besides You any allies. But You provided comforts for them and their fathers until they forgot the message and became a people ruined."(verse 18)So they will deny you, [disbelievers], in what you say, and you cannot avert [punishment] or [find] help. And whoever commits injustice among you - We will make him taste a great punishment(verse 19)
Your Lord is ever Seeing :-
And We did not send before you, [O Muhammad], any of the messengers except that they ate food and walked in the markets. And We have made some of you [people] as trial for others - will you have patience? And ever is your Lord, Seeing.(verse 20)
Verses about those who don't accept the meeting with Allah :-
And those who do not expect the meeting with Us say, "Why were not angels sent down to us, or [why] do we [not] see our Lord?" They have certainly become arrogant within themselves and [become] insolent with great insolence.(verse 21)The day they see the angels - no good tidings will there be that day for the criminals, and [the angels] will say, "Prevented and inaccessible."(verse 22)And We will regard what they have done of deeds and make them as dust dispersed.(verse 23)The companions of Paradise, that Day, are [in] a better settlement and better resting place.(verse 24)
Verses about day of Judgement :-
And [mention] the Day when the heaven will split open with [emerging] clouds, and the angels will be sent down in successive descent.(verse 25)True sovereignty, that Day, is for the Most Merciful. And it will be upon the disbelievers a difficult Day.(verse 26)And the Day the wrongdoer will bite on his hands [in regret] he will say, "Oh, I wish I had taken with the Messenger a way.(verse 27)Oh, woe to me! I wish I had not taken that one as a friend.(verse 28)
Verse about Satan :-
He led me away from the remembrance after it had come to me. And ever is Satan, to man, a deserter."(verse 29)
Saying of Messenger on the day of Judgement :-
And the Messenger has said, "O my Lord, indeed my people have taken this Qur'an as [a thing] abandoned."(verse 30)And thus have We made for every prophet an enemy from among the criminals. But sufficient is your Lord as a guide and a helper.(verse 31)
Allah sent down Quran not all at once to strengthen your heart thereby :-
And those who disbelieve say, "Why was the Qur'an not revealed to him all at once?" Thus [it is] that We may strengthen thereby your heart. And We have spaced it distinctly.(verse 32)
They come to you to argue with you :-
And they do not come to you with an argument except that We bring you the truth and the best explanation.(verse 33)
Verses about those who are farthest away in their way:-
The ones who are gathered on their faces to Hell - those are the worst in position and farthest astray in [their] way.(verse 34)
Verses about Moses and Aaron :-
And We had certainly given Moses the Scripture and appointed with him his brother Aaron as an assistant.(verse 35)And We said, "Go both of you to the people who have denied Our signs." Then We destroyed them with [complete] destruction.(verse 36)
Verses about those nations who got destructed when they denied Messengers :-
And the people of Noah - when they denied the messengers, We drowned them, and We made them for mankind a sign. And We have prepared for the wrongdoers a painful punishment.(verse 37)And [We destroyed] 'Aad and Thamud and the companions of the well and many generations between them.(verse 38)And for each We presented examples [as warnings], and each We destroyed with [total] destruction.(verse 39)
Verse about those who aren't expecting ressurection :-
And they have already come upon the town which was showered with a rain of evil. So have they not seen it? But they are not expecting resurrection.(verse 40)
They ridicule Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and they will taste the punishment :-
And when they see you, [O Muhammad], they take you not except in ridicule, [saying], "Is this the one whom Allah has sent as a messenger?(verse 41)He almost would have misled us from our gods had we not been steadfast in [worship of] them." But they are going to know, when they see the punishment, who is farthest astray in [his] way.(verse 42)
Signs of Existence of Allah :-
Have you not considered your Lord - how He extends the shadow, and if He willed, He could have made it stationary? Then We made the sun for it an indication.(verse 45)Then We hold it in hand for a brief grasp.(verse 46)And it is He who has made the night for you as clothing and sleep [a means for] rest and has made the day a resurrection.(verse 47)And it is He who sends the winds as good tidings before His mercy, and We send down from the sky pure water(verse 48)That We may bring to life thereby a dead land and give it as drink to those We created of numerous livestock and men.(verse 49)
Do not obey the disbelievers :-
And We have certainly distributed it among them that they might be reminded, but most of the people refuse except disbelief.(verse 50)And if We had willed, We could have sent into every city a warner.(verse 51)So do not obey the disbelievers, and strive against them with the Qur'an a great striving.(verse 52)
Signs of existence of Allah :-
And it is He who has released [simultaneously] the two seas, one fresh and sweet and one salty and bitter, and He placed between them a barrier and prohibiting partition.(verse 53)
Allah created a human being from water :-
And it is He who has created from water a human being and made him [a relative by] lineage and marriage. And ever is your Lord competent [concerning creation].(verse 54)
Those whom they worship rather than Allah doesn't benefit or harm them :-
But they worship rather than Allah that which does not benefit them or harm them, and the disbeliever is ever, against his Lord, an assistant [to Satan].(verse 55)
Allah sent down Prophet Muhammad (SAW) as a bringer of good tidings and a warner :-
And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a bringer of good tidings and a warner.(verse 56)Say, "I do not ask of you for it any payment - only that whoever wills might take to his Lord a way."(verse 57)

Allah created the heavens and the earth and what is between them in six days :-
He who created the heavens and the earth and what is between them in six days and then established Himself above the Throne - the Most Merciful, so ask about Him one well informed.(verse 59)
What disbeliever say when they're said to prostrate the Most Merciful :-
And when it is said to them, "Prostrate to the Most Merciful," they say, "And what is the Most Merciful? Should we prostrate to that which you order us?" And it increases them in aversion.(verse 60)
Signs of existence of Allah :-
Blessed is He who has placed in the sky great stars and placed therein a [burning] lamp and luminous moon.(verse 61)And it is He who has made the night and the day in succession for whoever desires to remember or desires gratitude.(verse 62)

Verses about the Servants of the Most Merciful :-
And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace,(verse 63)And those who spend [part of] the night to their Lord prostrating and standing [in prayer](verse 64)And those who say, "Our Lord, avert from us the punishment of Hell. Indeed, its punishment is ever adhering;(verse 65)Indeed, it is evil as a settlement and residence."(verse 66)And [they are] those who, when they spend, do so not excessively or sparingly but are ever, between that, [justly] moderate(verse 67)And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty.(verse 68)Multiplied for him is the punishment on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein humiliated -(verse 69)Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.(verse 70)

Verses about those who repent and do righteousness :-
And he who repents and does righteousness does indeed turn to Allah with [accepted] repentance.(verse 71)And [they are] those who do not testify to falsehood, and when they pass near ill speech, they pass by with dignity.(verse 72)And those who, when reminded of the verses of their Lord, do not fall upon them deaf and blind.(verse 73)And those who say, "Our Lord, grant us from among our wives and offspring comfort to our eyes and make us an example for the righteous."(verse 74)Those will be awarded the Chamber for what they patiently endured, and they will be received therein with greetings and [words of] peace.(verse 75)Abiding eternally therein. Good is the settlement and residence.(verse 76)
Alonsow
Alonsow
Reformer
Reformer

http://www.sunburns.wordpress.com , www.lightingway.wordpress.co

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 19 Empty surat al-an'am

Post  Vegetasecondform Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:57 pm

[All] praise is [due] to Allah , who created the heavens and the earth and made the darkness and the light. Then those who disbelieve equate [others] with their Lord.(1)
And among them are those who listen to you, but We have placed over their hearts coverings, lest they understand it, and in their ears deafness. And if they should see every sign, they will not believe in it. Even when they come to you arguing with you, those who disbelieve say, "This is not but legends of the former peoples."(25)
And if their evasion is difficult for you, then if you are able to seek a tunnel into the earth or a stairway into the sky to bring them a sign, [then do so]. But if Allah had willed, He would have united them upon guidance. So never be of the ignorant.(35)
So when they forgot that by which they had been reminded, We opened to them the doors of every [good] thing until, when they rejoiced in that which they were given, We seized them suddenly, and they were [then] in despair.(44)
Say, [O Muhammad], "I do not tell you that I have the depositories [containing the provision] of Allah or that I know the unseen, nor do I tell you that I am an angel. I only follow what is revealed to me." Say, "Is the blind equivalent to the seeing? Then will you not give thought?"(50)
And it is He who takes your souls by night and knows what you have committed by day. Then He revives you therein that a specified term may be fulfilled. Then to Him will be your return; then He will inform you about what you used to do.(60)
And when you see those who engage in [offensive] discourse concerning Our verses, then turn away from them until they enter into another conversion. And if Satan should cause you to forget, then do not remain after the reminder with the wrongdoing people.(68)
And We gave to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob - all [of them] We guided. And Noah, We guided before; and among his descendants, David and Solomon and Job and Joseph and Moses and Aaron. Thus do We reward the doers of good.(84)
Those are the ones whom Allah has guided, so from their guidance take an example. Say, "I ask of you for this message no payment. It is not but a reminder for the worlds."(90)
Indeed, Allah is the cleaver of grain and date seeds. He brings the living out of the dead and brings the dead out of the living. That is Allah ; so how are you deluded?(95)
And We will turn away their hearts and their eyes just as they refused to believe in it the first time. And We will leave them in their transgression, wandering blindly.(110)
And [mention, O Muhammad], the Day when He will gather them together [and say], "O company of jinn, you have [misled] many of mankind." And their allies among mankind will say, "Our Lord, some of us made use of others, and we have [now] reached our term, which you appointed for us." He will say, "The Fire is your residence, wherein you will abide eternally, except for what Allah wills. Indeed, your Lord is Wise and Knowing."(128)
Vegetasecondform
Vegetasecondform
Worthy
Worthy

Back to top Go down

Post  ushioxsempre Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:05 pm

Surat Hud

These two kind of people are not similiar:
The example of the two parties is like the blind and deaf, and the seeing and hearing. Are they equal in comparison? Then, will you not remember? (11:24)

The words of Noah towards his people:
He said, "O my people have you considered: if I should be upon clear evidence from my Lord while He has given me mercy from Himself but it has been made unapparent to you, should we force it upon you while you are averse to it?And O my people, I ask not of you for it any wealth. My reward is not but from Allah . And I am not one to drive away those who have believed. Indeed, they will meet their Lord, but I see that you are a people behaving ignorantly. (11:28-29)
And I do not tell you that I have the depositories [containing the provision] of Allah or that I know the unseen, nor do I tell you that I am an angel, nor do I say of those upon whom your eyes look down that Allah will never grant them any good. Allah is most knowing of what is within their souls. Indeed, I would then be among the wrongdoers." (11:31)
He said, " Allah will only bring it to you if He wills, and you will not cause [Him] failure.And my advice will not benefit you - although I wished to advise you - If Allah should intend to put you in error. He is your Lord, and to Him you will be returned." (11:33-34)

What was revealed to Noah:
And it was revealed to Noah that, "No one will believe from your people except those who have already believed, so do not be distressed by what they have been doing.And construct the ship under Our observation and Our inspiration and do not address Me concerning those who have wronged; indeed, they are [to be] drowned."(11:36-37)

There would soon come their punishment:
And he constructed the ship, and whenever an assembly of the eminent of his people passed by him, they ridiculed him. He said, "If you ridicule us, then we will ridicule you just as you ridicule.And you are going to know who will get a punishment that will disgrace him [on earth] and upon whom will descend an enduring punishment [in the Hereafter]." (11:38-39)

The ship of Noah:
[So it was], until when Our command came and the oven overflowed, We said, "Load upon the ship of each [creature] two mates and your family, except those about whom the word has preceded, and [include] whoever has believed." But none had believed with him, except a few.And [Noah] said, "Embark therein; in the name of Allah is its course and its anchorage. Indeed, my Lord is Forgiving and Merciful."And it sailed with them through waves like mountains, and Noah called to his son who was apart [from them], "O my son, come aboard with us and be not with the disbelievers."[But] he said, "I will take refuge on a mountain to protect me from the water." [Noah] said, "There is no protector today from the decree of Allah , except for whom He gives mercy." And the waves came between them, and he was among the drowned.And it was said, "O earth, swallow your water, and O sky, withhold [your rain]." And the water subsided, and the matter was accomplished, and the ship came to rest on the [mountain of] Judiyy. And it was said, "Away with the wrongdoing people."And Noah called to his Lord and said, "My Lord, indeed my son is of my family; and indeed, Your promise is true; and You are the most just of judges!"He said, "O Noah, indeed he is not of your family; indeed, he is [one whose] work was other than righteous, so ask Me not for that about which you have no knowledge. Indeed, I advise you, lest you be among the ignorant."[Noah] said, "My Lord, I seek refuge in You from asking that of which I have no knowledge. And unless You forgive me and have mercy upon me, I will be among the losers."It was said, "O Noah, disembark in security from Us and blessings upon you and upon nations [descending] from those with you. But other nations [of them] We will grant enjoyment; then there will touch them from Us a painful punishment." (11:40-41-42-43-44-45-46-47-48)

Allah is the greatest:
Indeed, I have relied upon Allah , my Lord and your Lord. There is no creature but that He holds its forelock. Indeed, my Lord is on a path [that is] straight." (11:56)

The end of the People of Aad:
And that was 'Aad, who rejected the signs of their Lord and disobeyed His messengers and followed the order of every obstinate tyrant.And they were [therefore] followed in this world with a curse and [as well] on the Day of Resurrection. Unquestionably, 'Aad denied their Lord; then away with 'Aad, the people of Hud. (11:59-60)

There is no diety other than Allah:
And to Thamud [We sent] their brother Salih. He said, "O my people, worship Allah ; you have no deity other than Him. He has produced you from the earth and settled you in it, so ask forgiveness of Him and then repent to Him. Indeed, my Lord is near and responsive." (11:61)

They broke their promise and their end came because of their bad deeds:
And O my people, this is the she-camel of Allah - [she is] to you a sign. So let her feed upon Allah 's earth and do not touch her with harm, or you will be taken by an impending punishment."But they hamstrung her, so he said, "Enjoy yourselves in your homes for three days. That is a promise not to be denied." (11:64-65)

The miracle of Allah:
And his Wife was standing, and she smiled. Then We gave her good tidings of Isaac and after Isaac, Jacob.She said, "Woe to me! Shall I give birth while I am an old woman and this, my husband, is an old man? Indeed, this is an amazing thing!"They said, "Are you amazed at the decree of Allah ? May the mercy of Allah and His blessings be upon you, people of the house. Indeed, He is Praiseworthy and Honorable." (11:71-72-73)

Some of Ibrahim's qualities:
Indeed, Abraham was forbearing, grieving and [frequently] returning [to Allah ]. (11:75)

Allah accepts Lot's and saves his from the bad people of Lot:
He said, "If only I had against you some power or could take refuge in a strong support." The angels said, "O Lot, indeed we are messengers of your Lord; [therefore], they will never reach you. So set out with your family during a portion of the night and let not any among you look back - except your wife; indeed, she will be struck by that which strikes them. Indeed, their appointment is [for] the morning. Is not the morning near?" (11:80-81)

The punishment of the People of Lot:
So when Our command came, We made the highest part [of the city] its lowest and rained upon them stones of layered hard clay, [which were] Marked from your Lord. And Allah 's punishment is not from the wrongdoers [very] far. (11:82-83)

Never cheat:
And O my people, give full measure and weight in justice and do not deprive the people of their due and do not commit abuse on the earth, spreading corruption. (11:85)

Allah is encompassing of what we do:
He said, "O my people, is my family more respected for power by you than Allah ? But you put Him behind your backs [in neglect]. Indeed, my Lord is encompassing of what you do. (11:92)

The end of the People of the Madyan:
And when Our command came, We saved Shu'ayb and those who believed with him, by mercy from Us. And the shriek seized those who had wronged, and they became within their homes [corpses] fallen prone as if they had never prospered therein. Then, away with Madyan as Thamud was taken away. (11:94-95)

The real losers:
And they were followed in this [world] with a curse and on the Day of Resurrection. And wretched is the gift which is given. (11:99)

The dietes they worshipped will be them of no help:
And We did not wrong them, but they wronged themselves. And they were not availed at all by their gods which they invoked other than Allah when there came the command of your Lord. And they did not increase them in other than ruin. (11:101)

In that day all people will tremble with fear:
Indeed in that is a sign for those who fear the punishment of the Hereafter. That is a Day for which the people will be collected, and that is a Day [which will be] witnessed. (11:103)

The Day of Rescurrection:
The Day it comes no soul will speak except by His permission. And among them will be the wretched and the prosperous. (11:105)

Allah will give them the right punishment:
So do not be in doubt, [O Muhammad], as to what these [polytheists] are worshipping. They worship not except as their fathers worshipped before. And indeed, We will give them their share undiminished. (11:109)

Always remain on the right course:
So remain on a right course as you have been commanded, [you] and those who have turned back with you [to Allah ], and do not transgress. Indeed, He is Seeing of what you do.And do not incline toward those who do wrong, lest you be touched by the Fire, and you would not have other than Allah any protectors; then you would not be helped. (11:112-113)

Some advice:
And establish prayer at the two ends of the day and at the approach of the night. Indeed, good deeds do away with misdeeds. That is a reminder for those who remember.And be patient, for indeed, Allah does not allow to be lost the reward of those who do good. (11:114-115)

Allah is never unjust:
And your Lord would not have destroyed the cities unjustly while their people were reformers. (11:117)

The word of Allah will be fulfilled:
Except whom your Lord has given mercy, and for that He created them. But the word of your Lord is to be fulfilled that, "I will surely fill Hell with jinn and men all together." (11:119)

We should learn from each story:
And each [story] We relate to you from the news of the messengers is that by which We make firm your heart. And there has come to you, in this, the truth and an instruction and a reminder for the believers. (11:120)

Surat Yusuf

The Quran reveals some of the best stories:
We relate to you, [O Muhammad], the best of stories in what We have revealed to you of this Qur'an although you were, before it, among the unaware. (12:3)

Satan is ma's the most manifest enemy:
He said, "O my son, do not relate your vision to your brothers or they will contrive against you a plan. Indeed Satan, to man, is a manifest enemy. (12:5)

There are lots of things we can learn from the Surah Yusuf:
Certainly were there in Joseph and his brothers signs for those who ask. (11:7)

The father of Yusuf is too patient:
And they brought upon his shirt false blood. [Jacob] said, "Rather, your souls have enticed you to something, so patience is most fitting. And Allah is the one sought for help against that which you describe." (12:18)

Allah always rewards those who do good deeds:
And when Joseph reached maturity, We gave him judgment and knowledge. And thus We reward the doers of good. (11:22)

Allah gave Yusuf refuge:
And she, in whose house he was, sought to seduce him. She closed the doors and said, "Come, you." He said, "[I seek] the refuge of Allah . Indeed, he is my master, who has made good my residence. Indeed, wrongdoers will not succeed." And she certainly determined [to seduce] him, and he would have inclined to her had he not seen the proof of his Lord. And thus [it was] that We should avert from him evil and immorality. Indeed, he was of Our chosen servants. (12:23-24)

Allah responded to the dua of Yusuf:
He said, "My Lord, prison is more to my liking than that to which they invite me. And if You do not avert from me their plan, I might incline toward them and [thus] be of the ignorant."So his Lord responded to him and averted from him their plan. Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Knowing. (12:33-34)
ushioxsempre
ushioxsempre
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 19 Empty Some important verses from Surah An-Naml

Post  Alonsow Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:31 pm

Quran is a clear Book :-
Ta, Seen. These are the verses of the Qur'an and a clear Book(verse 1)As guidance and good tidings for the believers(verse 2)Who establish prayer and give zakah, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith].(verse 3)
....................................................................................................................................................................................................
Allah has made pleasing deeds to those who don't believe in Hereafter :-
Indeed, for those who do not believe in the Hereafter, We have made pleasing to them their deeds, so they wander blindly.(verse 4)Those are the ones for whom there will be the worst of punishment, and in the Hereafter they are the greatest losers.(verse 5)
....................................................................................................................................................................................................
Holy Prophet (SAW) received Quran from Allah the one who's Wise and Knowing :-
And indeed, [O Muhammad], you receive the Qur'an from one Wise and Knowing.(verse 6)
Story of the Moses when he said to his family :-
[Mention] when Moses said to his family, "Indeed, I have perceived a fire. I will bring you from there information or will bring you a burning torch that you may warm yourselves."(verse 7)But when he came to it, he was called, "Blessed is whoever is at the fire and whoever is around it. And exalted is Allah , Lord of the worlds.(verse 8)O Moses, indeed it is I - Allah , the Exalted in Might, the Wise."(verse 9)And [he was told], "Throw down your staff." But when he saw it writhing as if it were a snake, he turned in flight and did not return. [ Allah said], "O Moses, fear not. Indeed, in My presence the messengers do not fear.(verse 10)Otherwise, he who wrongs, then substitutes good after evil - indeed, I am Forgiving and Merciful.(verse 11)And put your hand into the opening of your garment [at the breast]; it will come out white without disease. [These are] among the nine signs [you will take] to Pharaoh and his people. Indeed, they have been a people defiantly disobedient."(verse 12)But when there came to them Our visible signs, they said, "This is obvious magic."(verse 13)And they rejected them, while their [inner] selves were convinced thereof, out of injustice and haughtiness. So see how was the end of the corrupters.(verse 14)
Solomon and David were given knowledge :-
And We had certainly given to David and Solomon knowledge, and they said, "Praise [is due] to Allah , who has favored us over many of His believing servants."(verse 15)And Solomon inherited David. He said, "O people, we have been taught the language of birds, and we have been given from all things. Indeed, this is evident bounty."(verse 16)And gathered for Solomon were his soldiers of the jinn and men and birds, and they were [marching] in rows.(verse 17)Until, when they came upon the valley of the ants, an ant said, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."(verse 18)So [Solomon] smiled, amused at her speech, and said, "My Lord, enable me to be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents and to do righteousness of which You approve. And admit me by Your mercy into [the ranks of] Your righteous servants."(verse 19)
When Solomon took the attendance of the birds :-
And he took attendance of the birds and said, "Why do I not see the hoopoe - or is he among the absent?(verse 20)I will surely punish him with a severe punishment or slaughter him unless he brings me clear authorization."(verse 21)But the hoopoe stayed not long and said, "I have encompassed [in knowledge] that which you have not encompassed, and I have come to you from Sheba with certain news.(verse 22)Indeed, I found [there] a woman ruling them, and she has been given of all things, and she has a great throne.(verse 23)I found her and her people prostrating to the sun instead of Allah , and Satan has made their deeds pleasing to them and averted them from [His] way, so they are not guided,(verse 24)[And] so they do not prostrate to Allah , who brings forth what is hidden within the heavens and the earth and knows what you conceal and what you declare -(verse 25)Allah - there is no deity except Him, Lord of the Great Throne."(verse 26)[Solomon] said, "We will see whether you were truthful or were of the liars.(verse 27)Take this letter of mine and deliver it to them. Then leave them and see what [answer] they will return."(verse 28)She said, "O eminent ones, indeed, to me has been delivered a noble letter.(verse 29)Indeed, it is from Solomon, and indeed, it reads: 'In the name of Allah , the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful,(verse 30)Be not haughty with me but come to me in submission [as Muslims].' "(verse 31)She said, "O eminent ones, advise me in my affair. I would not decide a matter until you witness [for] me."(verse 32)They said, "We are men of strength and of great military might, but the command is yours, so see what you will command."(verse 33)She said, "Indeed kings - when they enter a city, they ruin it and render the honored of its people humbled. And thus do they do.(verse 34)But indeed, I will send to them a gift and see with what [reply] the messengers will return."(verse 35)So when they came to Solomon, he said, "Do you provide me with wealth? But what Allah has given me is better than what He has given you. Rather, it is you who rejoice in your gift.9verse 36)Return to them, for we will surely come to them with soldiers that they will be powerless to encounter, and we will surely expel them therefrom in humiliation, and they will be debased."(verse 37)[Solomon] said, "O assembly [of jinn], which of you will bring me her throne before they come to me in submission?"(verse 38)A powerful one from among the jinn said, "I will bring it to you before you rise from your place, and indeed, I am for this [task] strong and trustworthy."(verse 39)Said one who had knowledge from the Scripture, "I will bring it to you before your glance returns to you." And when [Solomon] saw it placed before him, he said, "This is from the favor of my Lord to test me whether I will be grateful or ungrateful. And whoever is grateful - his gratitude is only for [the benefit of] himself. And whoever is ungrateful - then indeed, my Lord is Free of need and Generous."(verse 40)He said, "Disguise for her her throne; we will see whether she will be guided [to truth] or will be of those who is not guided."(verse 41)So when she arrived, it was said [to her], "Is your throne like this?" She said, "[It is] as though it was it." [Solomon said], "And we were given knowledge before her, and we have been Muslims [in submission to Allah ].(verse 42)And that which she was worshipping other than Allah had averted her [from submission to Him]. Indeed, she was from a disbelieving people."(verse 43)She was told, "Enter the palace." But when she saw it, she thought it was a body of water and uncovered her shins [to wade through]. He said, "Indeed, it is a palace [whose floor is] made smooth with glass." She said, "My Lord, indeed I have wronged myself, and I submit with Solomon to Allah , Lord of the worlds."(verse 44)
Allah sent Salih to Thamud :-
And We had certainly sent to Thamud their brother Salih, [saying], "Worship Allah ," and at once they were two parties conflicting.(verse 45)He said, "O my people, why are you impatient for evil instead of good? Why do you not seek forgiveness of Allah that you may receive mercy?"(verse 46)They said, "We consider you a bad omen, you and those with you." He said, "Your omen is with Allah . Rather, you are a people being tested."(verse 47)And there were in the city nine family heads causing corruption in the land and not amending [its affairs].(verse 48)They said, "Take a mutual oath by Allah that we will kill him by night, he and his family. Then we will say to his executor, 'We did not witness the destruction of his family, and indeed, we are truthful.' "(verse 49)And they planned a plan, and We planned a plan, while they perceived not.(verse 50)Then look how was the outcome of their plan - that We destroyed them and their people, all.(verse 51)So those are their houses, desolate because of the wrong they had done. Indeed in that is a sign for people who know.(verse 52)And We saved those who believed and used to fear Allah .(verse 53)
Lot and his people :-
And [mention] Lot, when he said to his people, "Do you commit immorality while you are seeing?(verse 54)Do you indeed approach men with desire instead of women? Rather, you are a people behaving ignorantly."(verse 55)But the answer of his people was not except that they said, "Expel the family of Lot from your city. Indeed, they are people who keep themselves pure."(verse 56)So We saved him and his family, except for his wife; We destined her to be of those who remained behind.(verse 57)And We rained upon them a rain [of stones], and evil was the rain of those who were warned.(verse 58)Say, [O Muhammad], "Praise be to Allah , and peace upon His servants whom He has chosen. Is Allah better or what they associate with Him?"(verse 59)
Blessings of Allah :-
[More precisely], is He [not best] who created the heavens and the earth and sent down for you rain from the sky, causing to grow thereby gardens of joyful beauty which you could not [otherwise] have grown the trees thereof? Is there a deity with Allah ? [No], but they are a people who ascribe equals [to Him].(verse 60)Is He [not best] who made the earth a stable ground and placed within it rivers and made for it firmly set mountains and placed between the two seas a barrier? Is there a deity with Allah ? [No], but most of them do not know.(verse 61)Is He [not best] who responds to the desperate one when he calls upon Him and removes evil and makes you inheritors of the earth? Is there a deity with Allah ? Little do you remember.(verse 62)Is He [not best] who guides you through the darknesses of the land and sea and who sends the winds as good tidings before His mercy? Is there a deity with Allah ? High is Allah above whatever they associate with Him.(verse 63)Is He [not best] who begins creation and then repeats it and who provides for you from the heaven and earth? Is there a deity with Allah ? Say, "Produce your proof, if you should be truthful."(verse 64)
None in the heavens and earth knows the unseen except Allah :-
Say, "None in the heavens and earth knows the unseen except Allah , and they do not perceive when they will be resurrected."(verse 65)Rather, their knowledge is arrested concerning the Hereafter. Rather, they are in doubt about it. Rather, they are, concerning it, blind.(verse 66)
Verses about those who disbelieve :-
And those who disbelieve say, "When we have become dust as well as our forefathers, will we indeed be brought out [of the graves]?(verse 67)We have been promised this, we and our forefathers, before. This is not but legends of the former peoples."(verse 68)Say, [O Muhammad], "Travel through the land and observe how was the end of the criminals."(verse 69)And grieve not over them or be in distress from what they conspire.(verse 70)And they say, "When is [the fulfillment of] this promise, if you should be truthful?"(verse 71)Say, "Perhaps it is close behind you - some of that for which you are impatient.(verse 72)And indeed, your Lord is full of bounty for the people, but most of them do not show gratitude."(verse 73)
Your Lord knows what their breasts conceal and what they declare :-
And indeed, your Lord knows what their breasts conceal and what they declare.(verse 74)And there is nothing concealed within the heaven and the earth except that it is in a clear Register.(verse 75)
Verses about the Children of Israel :-
Indeed, this Qur'an relates to the Children of Israel most of that over which they disagree.(verse 76)And indeed, it is guidance and mercy for the believers.(verse 77)Indeed, your Lord will judge between them by His [wise] judgement. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Knowing.(verse 78)So rely upon Allah ; indeed, you are upon the clear truth.(verse 79)
You can't guide anyone unless Allah gives him/her guidance :-
Indeed, you will not make the dead hear, nor will you make the deaf hear the call when they have turned their backs retreating.(verse 80)And you cannot guide the blind away from their error. You will only make hear those who believe in Our verses so they are Muslims [submitting to Allah ].(verse 81)And when the word befalls them, We will bring forth for them a creature from the earth speaking to them, [saying] that the people were, of Our verses, not certain [in faith].(verse 82)
Verses about day of judgement :-
And [warn of] the Day when We will gather from every nation a company of those who deny Our signs, and they will be [driven] in rows(verse 83)Until, when they arrive [at the place of Judgement], He will say, "Did you deny My signs while you encompassed them not in knowledge, or what [was it that] you were doing?"(verse 84)And the decree will befall them for the wrong they did, and they will not [be able to] speak.(verse 85)Do they not see that We made the night that they may rest therein and the day giving sight? Indeed in that are signs for a people who believe.(verse 86)
When the Horn will be blown :-
And [warn of] the Day the Horn will be blown, and whoever is in the heavens and whoever is on the earth will be terrified except whom Allah wills. And all will come to Him humbled.(verse 87)And you see the mountains, thinking them rigid, while they will pass as the passing of clouds. [It is] the work of Allah , who perfected all things. Indeed, He is Acquainted with that which you do.(verse 88)
Those who do good deeds will be safe while those who come with evil deeds will be thrown in Fire :-
Whoever comes [at Judgement] with a good deed will have better than it, and they, from the terror of that Day, will be safe.(verse 89)And whoever comes with an evil deed - their faces will be overturned into the Fire, [and it will be said], "Are you recompensed except for what you used to do?"(verse 90)

Your Lord isn't unaware of what you do :-
[Say, O Muhammad], "I have only been commanded to worship the Lord of this city, who made it sacred and to whom [belongs] all things. And I am commanded to be of the Muslims [those who submit to Allah ](verse 91)And to recite the Qur'an." And whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] himself; and whoever strays - say, "I am only [one] of the warners."(verse 92)And say, "[All] praise is [due] to Allah . He will show you His signs, and you will recognize them. And your Lord is not unaware of what you do."(verse 93)
Alonsow
Alonsow
Reformer
Reformer

http://www.sunburns.wordpress.com , www.lightingway.wordpress.co

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next