Reform the World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Step of Reformation

+25
Blazekun
kafashah
NameLess
ShadesOfAngelWings
solesoldier
ushioxsempre
Vegetasecondform
ancalime
Black Suit
guitarmelody
zainidx
sashke17
BaberKhanShahbazgarhiwal
Animefreak1236
Therealmrlegendary
sta1k
Ellliott
Bilal_Sidiki
unknownperson87
Hexagon
Octagon
tifi
shrin
Alonsow
Admin
29 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

First Step of Reformation Empty First Step of Reformation

Post  Admin Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:07 pm

Aslam Alaikum everyone, The team has decided to start Reformation.The first step to reform the world is to reform ourselves.The question is how to reform ouselves? Answer is :- Read Holy Quran in your own languages so that you understand what it says.Senior membes have already started reading and understanding it.They are now supposed to paste some verses (3 or 4 at least) from each surah in the forum to show their records and to help the new members with these verses.This will also show how much they are progressing and contributing to this team.The verses they post must contain their number, surah name and suitable heading.Further, they should help junior members to make them aware of what steps are being taken by this team to reform the world.The responses, actions, reasons, performance, schedules and everything of junior members must be known to responsible senior members and they must inform me time to time.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Reformer
Reformer

https://rtwforum.forumur.net

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation Empty Some important verses from Holy Quran

Post  Alonsow Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:48 pm

Verse about successful people :-
Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them,And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith].Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful.(verse 3 to 5, surah Al-Baqarah, Holy Quran)

Verse about Hypocrites:-
And of the people are some who say, "We believe in Allah and the Last Day," but they are not believers.They [think to] deceive Allah and those who believe, but they deceive not except themselves and perceive [it] not.(verses 8 and 9, surah Al-Baqarah, Holy Quran)
And when they meet those who believe, they say, "We believe"; but when they are alone with their evil ones, they say, "Indeed, we are with you; we were only mockers." ( verse 14, surah Al-Baqarah, Holy Quran)[But] Allah mocks them and prolongs them in their transgression [while] they wander blindly.(verse 15, Surah Al-baqarah, Holy Quran)

Verse about those who break the covenant of Allah :-
Who break the covenant of Allah after contracting it and sever that which Allah has ordered to be joined and cause corruption on earth. It is those who are the losers.( verse 27, Surah Al-baqarah, Holy Quran)

Allah does what He wills :-
Zechariah said, "My Lord, how will I have a boy when I have reached old age and my wife is barren?" The angel said, "Such is Allah ; He does what He wills."(verse 40,Surah Al-imran, Holy Quran)
Alonsow
Alonsow
Reformer
Reformer

http://www.sunburns.wordpress.com , www.lightingway.wordpress.co

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation Empty Some important verses from Surah Al-Imran

Post  Alonsow Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:52 pm

Verse about those who disbelieve in the verses of Allah :-
Before, as guidance for the people. And He revealed the Qur'an. Indeed, those who disbelieve in the verses of Allah will have a severe punishment, and Allah is exalted in Might, the Owner of Retribution.(verse 4, Surah al-imran, Holy Quran)

Your children and wealth can't save you from punishment :-
Indeed, those who disbelieve - never will their wealth or their children avail them against Allah at all. And it is they who are fuel for the Fire. (verse 10,surah Al-imran,Holy Quran)

Allah knows Everything
Say, "Whether you conceal what is in your breasts or reveal it, Allah knows it. And He knows that which is in the heavens and that which is on the earth. And Allah is over all things competent.(verse 29, surah Al-imran, Holy Quran)

If you love Allah then follow Prophet Muhammad (SAW) :-
Say, [O Muhammad], "If you should love Allah , then follow me, [so] Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."(verse 31, Surah al-imran, Holy Quran)

Verse about son of Mary (Jesus A.S ) :-
[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah ].He will speak to the people in the cradle and in maturity and will be of the righteous."She said, "My Lord, how will I have a child when no man has touched me?" [The angel] said, "Such is Allah ; He creates what He wills. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, 'Be,' and it is.And He will teach him writing and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel.(verse 45 to 48,Surah al-Imran, Holy Quran)
And [make him] a messenger to the Children of Israel, [who will say], 'Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah . And I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead - by permission of Allah . And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers.(verse 49,Surah Al-Imran,Holy Quran)
Alonsow
Alonsow
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation Empty Some Important verses from Surah An-Nisa

Post  Alonsow Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:58 pm

And test the orphans [in their abilities] until they reach marriageable age. Then if you perceive in them sound judgement, release their property to them. And do not consume it excessively and quickly, [anticipating] that they will grow up. And whoever, [when acting as guardian], is self-sufficient should refrain [from taking a fee]; and whoever is poor - let him take according to what is acceptable. Then when you release their property to them, bring witnesses upon them. And sufficient is Allah as Accountant.(verse 6, surah An-nisa)

And when [other] relatives and orphans and the needy are present at the [time of] division, then provide for them [something] out of the estate and speak to them words of appropriate kindness.(verse 8 surah An-nisa)

[We sent] messengers as bringers of good tidings and warners so that mankind will have no argument against Allah after the messengers. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise.(verse 165)

O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.(verse 171)

Indeed, those who devour the property of orphans unjustly are only consuming into their bellies fire. And they will be burned in a Blaze.(verse 10, surah An-nisa)

The repentance accepted by Allah is only for those who do wrong in ignorance [or carelessness] and then repent soon after. It is those to whom Allah will turn in forgiveness, and Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.(verse 17)
But repentance is not [accepted] of those who [continue to] do evil deeds up until, when death comes to one of them, he says, "Indeed, I have repented now," or of those who die while they are disbelievers. For them We have prepared a painful punishment.(verse 18)

And do not marry those [women] whom your fathers married, except what has already occurred. Indeed, it was an immorality and hateful [to Allah ] and was evil as a way.(verse 22)

And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.(verse 157)

Indeed, the hypocrites will be in the lowest depths of the Fire - and never will you find for them a helper -(verse 145)

Indeed, those who have believed then disbelieved, then believed, then disbelieved, and then increased in disbelief - never will Allah forgive them, nor will He guide them to a way.(verse 137)

And who is better in religion than one who submits himself to Allah while being a doer of good and follows the religion of Abraham, inclining toward truth? And Allah took Abraham as an intimate friend.(verse 125)

And I will mislead them, and I will arouse in them [sinful] desires, and I will command them so they will slit the ears of cattle, and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah ." And whoever takes Satan as an ally instead of Allah has certainly sustained a clear loss.(verse 119)

And when you travel throughout the land, there is no blame upon you for shortening the prayer, [especially] if you fear that those who disbelieve may disrupt [or attack] you. Indeed, the disbelievers are ever to you a clear enemy.(verse 101)

But whoever kills a believer intentionally - his recompense is Hell, wherein he will abide eternally, and Allah has become angry with him and has cursed him and has prepared for him a great punishment.(verse 93)

What is [the matter] with you [that you are] two groups concerning the hypocrites, while Allah has made them fall back [into error and disbelief] for what they earned. Do you wish to guide those whom Allah has sent astray? And he whom Allah sends astray - never will you find for him a way [of guidance].(verse 88)

Allah wants to accept your repentance, but those who follow [their] passions want you to digress [into] a great deviation.(verse 27)

O you who have believed, do not consume one another's wealth unjustly but only [in lawful] business by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves [or one another]. Indeed, Allah is to you ever Merciful.(verse 29)

You will find others who wish to obtain security from you and [to] obtain security from their people. Every time they are returned to [the influence of] disbelief, they fall back into it. So if they do not withdraw from you or offer you peace or restrain their hands, then seize them and kill them wherever you overtake them. And those - We have made for you against them a clear authorization.(verse 91)

Not equal are those believers remaining [at home] - other than the disabled - and the mujahideen, [who strive and fight] in the cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred the mujahideen through their wealth and their lives over those who remain [behind], by degrees. And to both Allah has promised the best [reward]. But Allah has preferred the mujahideen over those who remain [behind] with a great reward -(verse 95)

And when you are greeted with a greeting, greet [in return] with one better than it or [at least] return it [in a like manner]. Indeed, Allah is ever, over all things, an Accountant.(verse 86)

If you avoid the major sins which you are forbidden, We will remove from you your lesser sins and admit you to a noble entrance [into Paradise].(verse 31)

Worship Allah and associate nothing with Him, and to parents do good, and to relatives, orphans, the needy, the near neighbor, the neighbor farther away, the companion at your side, the traveler, and those whom your right hands possess. Indeed, Allah does not like those who are self-deluding and boastful.(verse 36)

Who are stingy and enjoin upon [other] people stinginess and conceal what Allah has given them of His bounty - and We have prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating punishment -(verse 37)

Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an? If it had been from [any] other than Allah , they would have found within it much contradiction.(verse 82)

And what is [the matter] with you that you fight not in the cause of Allah and [for] the oppressed among men, women, and children who say, "Our Lord, take us out of this city of oppressive people and appoint for us from Yourself a protector and appoint for us from Yourself a helper?"(verse 75)

And [also] those who spend of their wealth to be seen by the people and believe not in Allah nor in the Last Day. And he to whom Satan is a companion - then evil is he as a companion.(verse 38)

Those are the ones of whom Allah knows what is in their hearts, so turn away from them but admonish them and speak to them a far-reaching word.(verse 63)

Indeed, Allah commands you to render trusts to whom they are due and when you judge between people to judge with justice. Excellent is that which Allah instructs you. Indeed, Allah is ever Hearing and Seeing.(verse 58)

Indeed, those who disbelieve in Our verses - We will drive them into a Fire. Every time their skins are roasted through We will replace them with other skins so they may taste the punishment. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted in Might and Wise.(verse 56)

Indeed, Allah does not forgive association with Him, but He forgives what is less than that for whom He wills. And he who associates others with Allah has certainly fabricated a tremendous sin.(verse 48)

Indeed, Allah does not do injustice, [even] as much as an atom's weight; while if there is a good deed, He multiplies it and gives from Himself a great reward.(verse 40)

Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah , and those who disbelieve fight in the cause of Taghut. So fight against the allies of Satan. Indeed, the plot of Satan has ever been weak.(verse 76)

Wherever you may be, death will overtake you, even if you should be within towers of lofty construction. But if good comes to them, they say, "This is from Allah "; and if evil befalls them, they say, "This is from you." Say, "All [things] are from Allah ." So what is [the matter] with those people that they can hardly understand any statement?(verse 78)
Alonsow
Alonsow
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation Empty Some important verses given by Shrin

Post  shrin Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:12 pm

Surat Al-Fatihah
1:6 Guide us to the straight path -

Surat Al-Baqarah
2:2 This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah
2:8 And of the people are some who say, "We believe in Allah and the Last Day," but they are not believers
2:9 They [think to] deceive Allah and those who believe, but they deceive not except themselves and perceive [it] not.
2:18 Deaf, dumb and blind - so they will not return [to the right path].
2:48 And fear a Day when no soul will suffice for another soul at all, nor will intercession be accepted from it, nor
will compensation be taken from it, nor will they be aided
2:67 And [recall] when Moses said to his people, "Indeed, Allah commands you to slaughter a cow." They said,
"Do you take us in ridicule?" He said, "I seek refuge in Allah from being among the ignorant

shrin
shrin
Recruit
Recruit

http://needacookie.chatango.com/

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation Empty Some Important Verses choosen by me

Post  tifi Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:38 pm

1:1 [1 Al-Fatihah] In the name of Allah , the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.
2:21 [2 Al-Baqarah] O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous -
2 :22[2 Al-Baqarah][He] who made for you the earth a bed [spread out] and the sky a ceiling and sent down from the sky, rain and brought forth thereby fruits as provision for you. So do not attribute to Allah equals while you know [that there is nothing similar to Him].
2 :28[2Al-Baqarah] How can you disbelieve in Allah when you were lifeless and He brought you to life; then He will cause you to die, then He will bring you [back] to life, and then to Him you will be returned.
tifi
tifi
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation Empty Some important verses from Surah Al-Maida

Post  Alonsow Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:11 pm

O you who have believed, do not violate the rites of Allah or [the sanctity of] the sacred month or [neglect the marking of] the sacrificial animals and garlanding [them] or [violate the safety of] those coming to the Sacred House seeking bounty from their Lord and [His] approval. But when you come out of ihram, then [you may] hunt. And do not let the hatred of a people for having obstructed you from al-Masjid al-Haram lead you to transgress. And cooperate in righteousness and piety, but do not cooperate in sin and aggression. And fear Allah ; indeed, Allah is severe in penalty.(verse 2)

Prohibited to you are dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah , and [those animals] killed by strangling or by a violent blow or by a head-long fall or by the goring of horns, and those from which a wild animal has eaten, except what you [are able to] slaughter [before its death], and those which are sacrificed on stone altars, and [prohibited is] that you seek decision through divining arrows. That is grave disobedience. This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. But whoever is forced by severe hunger with no inclination to sin - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.(verse 3)

They ask you, [O Muhammad], what has been made lawful for them. Say, "Lawful for you are [all] good foods and [game caught by] what you have trained of hunting animals which you train as Allah has taught you. So eat of what they catch for you, and mention the name of Allah upon it, and fear Allah ." Indeed, Allah is swift in account.(verse 4)

Said Jesus, the son of Mary, "O Allah , our Lord, send down to us a table [spread with food] from the heaven to be for us a festival for the first of us and the last of us and a sign from You. And provide for us, and You are the best of providers."(verse 114)Allah said, "Indeed, I will sent it down to you, but whoever disbelieves afterwards from among you - then indeed will I punish him with a punishment by which I have not punished anyone among the worlds."(verse 115)

[And remember] when the disciples said, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, can your Lord send down to us a table [spread with food] from the heaven? [Jesus] said," Fear Allah , if you should be believers."(verse 112)

Allah will say, "This is the Day when the truthful will benefit from their truthfulness." For them are gardens [in Paradise] beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever, Allah being pleased with them, and they with Him. That is the great attainment.(verse 119)

And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.(verse 116)I said not to them except what You commanded me - to worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You took me up, You were the Observer over them, and You are, over all things, Witness.(verse 117)

[The Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, remember My favor upon you and upon your mother when I supported you with the Pure Spirit and you spoke to the people in the cradle and in maturity; and [remember] when I taught you writing and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel; and when you designed from clay [what was] like the form of a bird with My permission, then you breathed into it, and it became a bird with My permission; and you healed the blind and the leper with My permission; and when you brought forth the dead with My permission; and when I restrained the Children of Israel from [killing] you when you came to them with clear proofs and those who disbelieved among them said, "This is not but obvious magic."(verse 110)

And when it is said to them, "Come to what Allah has revealed and to the Messenger," they say, "Sufficient for us is that upon which we found our fathers." Even though their fathers knew nothing, nor were they guided?(verse 104)

Say, "Not equal are the evil and the good, although the abundance of evil might impress you." So fear Allah , O you of understanding, that you may be successful.(verse 100)

Satan only wants to cause between you animosity and hatred through intoxicants and gambling and to avert you from the remembrance of Allah and from prayer. So will you not desist?(verse 91)

O you who have believed, do not kill game while you are in the state of ihram. And whoever of you kills it intentionally - the penalty is an equivalent from sacrificial animals to what he killed, as judged by two just men among you as an offering [to Allah ] delivered to the Ka'bah, or an expiation: the feeding of needy people or the equivalent of that in fasting, that he may taste the consequence of his deed. Allah has pardoned what is past; but whoever returns [to violation], then Allah will take retribution from him. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Owner of Retribution.(verse 95)

O you who have believed, indeed, intoxicants, gambling, [sacrificing on] stone alters [to other than Allah ], and divining arrows are but defilement from the work of Satan, so avoid it that you may be successful.(verse 90)

Allah will not impose blame upon you for what is meaningless in your oaths, but He will impose blame upon you for [breaking] what you intended of oaths. So its expiation is the feeding of ten needy people from the average of that which you feed your [own] families or clothing them or the freeing of a slave. But whoever cannot find [or afford it] - then a fast of three days [is required]. That is the expiation for oaths when you have sworn. But guard your oaths. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be grateful.(verse 89)

You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah ; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant.(verse 82)

The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded.(verse 75)

They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the third of three." And there is no god except one God. And if they do not desist from what they are saying, there will surely afflict the disbelievers among them a painful punishment.(verse 73)

They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers.(verse 72)

We had already taken the covenant of the Children of Israel and had sent to them messengers. Whenever there came to them a messenger with what their souls did not desire, a party [of messengers] they denied, and another party they killed.(verse 70)

Why do the rabbis and religious scholars not forbid them from saying what is sinful and devouring what is unlawful? How wretched is what they have been practicing.(verse 63)

O Messenger, announce that which has been revealed to you from your Lord, and if you do not, then you have not conveyed His message. And Allah will protect you from the people. Indeed, Allah does not guide the disbelieving people.(verse 67)

And the Jews say, "The hand of Allah is chained." Chained are their hands, and cursed are they for what they say. Rather, both His hands are extended; He spends however He wills. And that which has been revealed to you from your Lord will surely increase many of them in transgression and disbelief. And We have cast among them animosity and hatred until the Day of Resurrection. Every time they kindled the fire of war [against you], Allah extinguished it. And they strive throughout the land [causing] corruption, and Allah does not like corrupters.(verse 64)

Say, "Shall I inform you of [what is] worse than that as penalty from Allah ? [It is that of] those whom Allah has cursed and with whom He became angry and made of them apes and pigs and slaves of Taghut. Those are worse in position and further astray from the sound way."(verse 60)

Say, "O People of the Scripture, do you resent us except [for the fact] that we have believed in Allah and what was revealed to us and what was revealed before and because most of you are defiantly disobedient?"(verse 59)

O you who have believed, take not those who have taken your religion in ridicule and amusement among the ones who were given the Scripture before you nor the disbelievers as allies. And fear Allah , if you should [truly] be believers.(verse 57)

And whoever is an ally of Allah and His Messenger and those who have believed - indeed, the party of Allah - they will be the predominant.(verse 56)

Your ally is none but Allah and [therefore] His Messenger and those who have believed - those who establish prayer and give zakah, and they bow [in worship].(verse 55)

O you who have believed, whoever of you should revert from his religion - Allah will bring forth [in place of them] a people He will love and who will love Him [who are] humble toward the believers, powerful against the disbelievers; they strive in the cause of Allah and do not fear the blame of a critic. That is the favor of Allah ; He bestows it upon whom He wills. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.(verse 54)

O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.(verse 51)

And We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming that which preceded it of the Scripture and as a criterion over it. So judge between them by what Allah has revealed and do not follow their inclinations away from what has come to you of the truth. To each of you We prescribed a law and a method. Had Allah willed, He would have made you one nation [united in religion], but [He intended] to test you in what He has given you; so race to [all that is] good. To Allah is your return all together, and He will [then] inform you concerning that over which you used to differ.(verse 48)

And We ordained for them therein a life for a life, an eye for an eye, a nose for a nose, an ear for an ear, a tooth for a tooth, and for wounds is legal retribution. But whoever gives [up his right as] charity, it is an expiation for him. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the wrongdoers.(verse 45)

[As for] the thief, the male and the female, amputate their hands in recompense for what they committed as a deterrent [punishment] from Allah . And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.(verse 38)

Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,(verse 33)

O you who have believed, fear Allah and seek the means [of nearness] to Him and strive in His cause that you may succeed.(verse 35)

Then Allah sent a crow searching in the ground to show him how to hide the disgrace of his brother. He said, "O woe to me! Have I failed to be like this crow and hide the body of my brother?" And he became of the regretful.(verse 31)

If you should raise your hand against me to kill me - I shall not raise my hand against you to kill you. Indeed, I fear Allah , Lord of the worlds.(verse 28)

And recite to them the story of Adam's two sons, in truth, when they both offered a sacrifice [to Allah ], and it was accepted from one of them but was not accepted from the other. Said [the latter], "I will surely kill you." Said [the former], "Indeed, Allah only accepts from the righteous [who fear Him].(verse 27)

And [mention, O Muhammad], when Moses said to his people, "O my people, remember the favor of Allah upon you when He appointed among you prophets and made you possessors and gave you that which He had not given anyone among the worlds.(verse 20)

O People of the Scripture, there has come to you Our Messenger to make clear to you [the religion] after a period [of suspension] of messengers, lest you say, "There came not to us any bringer of good tidings or a warner." But there has come to you a bringer of good tidings and a warner. And Allah is over all things competent.(verse 19)

O you who have believed, when you rise to [perform] prayer, wash your faces and your forearms to the elbows and wipe over your heads and wash your feet to the ankles. And if you are in a state of janabah, then purify yourselves. But if you are ill or on a journey or one of you comes from the place of relieving himself or you have contacted women and do not find water, then seek clean earth and wipe over your faces and hands with it. Allah does not intend to make difficulty for you, but He intends to purify you and complete His favor upon you that you may be grateful.(verse 6)

O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm for Allah , witnesses in justice, and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness. And fear Allah ; indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what you do.(verse Cool

So for their breaking of the covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard. They distort words from their [proper] usages and have forgotten a portion of that of which they were reminded. And you will still observe deceit among them, except a few of them. But pardon them and overlook [their misdeeds]. Indeed, Allah loves the doers of good.(verse 13)

And from those who say, "We are Christians" We took their covenant; but they forgot a portion of that of which they were reminded. So We caused among them animosity and hatred until the Day of Resurrection. And Allah is going to inform them about what they used to do.(verse 14)

They have certainly disbelieved who say that Allah is Christ, the son of Mary. Say, "Then who could prevent Allah at all if He had intended to destroy Christ, the son of Mary, or his mother or everyone on the earth?" And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them. He creates what He wills, and Allah is over all things competent.(verse 17)

But the Jews and the Christians say, "We are the children of Allah and His beloved." Say, "Then why does He punish you for your sins?" Rather, you are human beings from among those He has created. He forgives whom He wills, and He punishes whom He wills. And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them, and to Him is the [final] destination.(verse 18)
Alonsow
Alonsow
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation Empty Important verses

Post  Octagon Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:36 pm

Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.(Surah Al-baqarah)

Miracle :-
when We parted the sea for you and saved you and drowned the people of Pharaoh while you were looking on.

Lesson for those who believe in God :-
And We made it a deterrent punishment for those who were present and those who succeeded [them] and a lesson for those who fear Allah .

For losers :-
Who break the covenant of Allah after contracting it and sever that which Allah has ordered to be joined and cause corruption on earth. It is those who are the losers.

Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation Empty Important verses from Surah Al-Baqarah

Post  Hexagon Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:48 am

Those are the ones who have purchased error [in exchange] for guidance, so their transaction has brought no profit, nor were they guided.(varse 2:16)

Their example is that of one who kindled a fire, but when it illuminated what was around him, Allah took away their light and left them in darkness [so] they could not see. ( varse 2:17)

Deaf, dumb and blind - so they will not return [to the right path].(varse 2:18)

Or [it is] like a rainstorm from the sky within which is darkness, thunder and lightning. They put their fingers in their ears against the thunderclaps in dread of death. But Allah is encompassing of the disbelievers. (varse 2:19)

The lightning almost snatches away their sight. Every time it lights [the way] for them, they walk therein; but when darkness comes over them, they stand [still]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken away their hearing and their sight. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent. (varse 2:20 )

Hexagon
Hexagon
Worthy
Worthy

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation Empty Surat Al BAQRAh

Post  Octagon Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:10 pm

2:46
to top

Sahih International
Who are certain that they will meet their Lord and that they will return to Him.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:12 pm

2:64
to top

Sahih International
Then you turned away after that. And if not for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would have been among the losers.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:12 pm

2:78
to top

Sahih International
And among them are unlettered ones who do not know the Scripture except in wishful thinking, but they are only assuming.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:13 pm

2:87
to top

Sahih International
And We did certainly give Moses the Torah and followed up after him with messengers. And We gave Jesus, the son of Mary, clear proofs and supported him with the Pure Spirit. But is it [not] that every time a messenger came to you, [O Children of Israel], with what your souls did not desire, you were arrogant? And a party [of messengers] you denied and another party you killed.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:14 pm

2:110
to top

Sahih International
And establish prayer and give zakah, and whatever good you put forward for yourselves - you will find it with Allah. Indeed, Allah of what you do, is Seeing.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:16 pm

2:119
to top

Sahih International
Indeed, We have sent you, [O Muhammad], with the truth as a bringer of good tidings and a warner, and you will not be asked about the companions of Hellfire.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation Empty Some important verses from Surah Al-Baqarah

Post  unknownperson87 Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:20 pm

And of the people are some who say, "We believe in Allah and the Last Day," but they are not believers.They [think to] deceive Allah and those who believe, but they deceive not except themselves and perceive [it] not.In their hearts is disease, so Allah has increased their disease. And for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie.And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers.And when it is said to them, "Believe as the people have believed," they say, "Should we believe as the foolish have believed?" Unquestionably, it is they who are the foolish, but they know [it] not.And when they meet those who believe, they say, "We believe"; but when they are alone with their evil ones, they say, "Indeed, we are with you; we were only mockers.
unknownperson87
unknownperson87
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation Empty Some Important verses from Surah Al-An'am

Post  Admin Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:28 pm

[All] praise is [due] to Allah , who created the heavens and the earth and made the darkness and the light. Then those who disbelieve equate [others] with their Lord.(verse 1)

It is He who created you from clay and then decreed a term and a specified time [known] to Him; then [still] you are in dispute.(verse 2)And He is Allah , [the only deity] in the heavens and the earth. He knows your secret and what you make public, and He knows that which you earn.(verse 3)

Have they not seen how many generations We destroyed before them which We had established upon the earth as We have not established you? And We sent [rain from] the sky upon them in showers and made rivers flow beneath them; then We destroyed them for their sins and brought forth after them a generation of others.(verse 6)

And even if We had sent down to them the angels [with the message] and the dead spoke to them [of it] and We gathered together every [created] thing in front of them, they would not believe unless Allah should will. But most of them, [of that], are ignorant.(verse 111)

And leave those who take their religion as amusement and diversion and whom the worldly life has deluded. But remind with the Qur'an, lest a soul be given up to destruction for what it earned; it will have other than Allah no protector and no intercessor. And if it should offer every compensation, it would not be taken from it. Those are the ones who are given to destruction for what they have earned. For them will be a drink of scalding water and a painful punishment because they used to disbelieve.(verse 70)

And it is He who has made you successors upon the earth and has raised some of you above others in degrees [of rank] that He may try you through what He has given you. Indeed, your Lord is swift in penalty; but indeed, He is Forgiving and Merciful.(verse 165)

Say, "Indeed, my prayer, my rites of sacrifice, my living and my dying are for Allah , Lord of the worlds.(verse 162)

Whoever comes [on the Day of Judgement] with a good deed will have ten times the like thereof [to his credit], and whoever comes with an evil deed will not be recompensed except the like thereof; and they will not be wronged.(verse 160)

Do they [then] wait for anything except that the angels should come to them or your Lord should come or that there come some of the signs of your Lord? The Day that some of the signs of your Lord will come no soul will benefit from its faith as long as it had not believed before or had earned through its faith some good. Say, "Wait. Indeed, we [also] are waiting."(verse 158)

Then We gave Moses the Scripture, making complete [Our favor] upon the one who did good and as a detailed explanation of all things and as guidance and mercy that perhaps in [the matter of] the meeting with their Lord they would believe.(verse 154)

And, [moreover], this is My path, which is straight, so follow it; and do not follow [other] ways, for you will be separated from His way. This has He instructed you that you may become righteous.(verse 153)

Say, "Come, I will recite what your Lord has prohibited to you. [He commands] that you not associate anything with Him, and to parents, good treatment, and do not kill your children out of poverty; We will provide for you and them. And do not approach immoralities - what is apparent of them and what is concealed. And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed] except by [legal] right. This has He instructed you that you may use reason."(verse 151)

Those who associated with Allah will say, "If Allah had willed, we would not have associated [anything] and neither would our fathers, nor would we have prohibited anything." Likewise did those before deny until they tasted Our punishment. Say, "Do you have any knowledge that you can produce for us? You follow not except assumption, and you are not but falsifying."(verse 148)

Say, "With Allah is the far-reaching argument. If He had willed, He would have guided you all."(verse 149)

So if they deny you, [O Muhammad], say, "Your Lord is the possessor of vast mercy; but His punishment cannot be repelled from the people who are criminals."(verse 147)

And to those who are Jews We prohibited every animal of uncloven hoof; and of the cattle and the sheep We prohibited to them their fat, except what adheres to their backs or the entrails or what is joined with bone. [By] that We repaid them for their injustice. And indeed, We are truthful.(verse 146)

And of the grazing livestock are carriers [of burdens] and those [too] small. Eat of what Allah has provided for you and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy.(verse 142)

Those will have lost who killed their children in foolishness without knowledge and prohibited what Allah had provided for them, inventing untruth about Allah . They have gone astray and were not [rightly] guided.(verse 140)

And they say, "What is in the bellies of these animals is exclusively for our males and forbidden to our females. But if it is [born] dead, then all of them have shares therein." He will punish them for their description. Indeed, He is Wise and Knowing.(verse 139)

And likewise, to many of the polytheists their partners have made [to seem] pleasing the killing of their children in order to bring about their destruction and to cover them with confusion in their religion. And if Allah had willed, they would not have done so. So leave them and that which they invent.(verse 137)

"O company of jinn and mankind, did there not come to you messengers from among you, relating to you My verses and warning you of the meeting of this Day of yours?" They will say, "We bear witness against ourselves"; and the worldly life had deluded them, and they will bear witness against themselves that they were disbelievers.(verse 130)

And [mention, O Muhammad], the Day when He will gather them together [and say], "O company of jinn, you have [misled] many of mankind." And their allies among mankind will say, "Our Lord, some of us made use of others, and we have [now] reached our term, which you appointed for us." He will say, "The Fire is your residence, wherein you will abide eternally, except for what Allah wills. Indeed, your Lord is Wise and Knowing."(verse 128)

So whoever Allah wants to guide - He expands his breast to [contain] Islam; and whoever He wants to misguide - He makes his breast tight and constricted as though he were climbing into the sky. Thus does Allah place defilement upon those who do not believe.(verse 125)

And thus We have placed within every city the greatest of its criminals to conspire therein. But they conspire not except against themselves, and they perceive [it] not.(verse 123)

And do not eat of that upon which the name of Allah has not been mentioned, for indeed, it is grave disobedience. And indeed do the devils inspire their allies [among men] to dispute with you. And if you were to obey them, indeed, you would be associators [of others with Him].(verse 121)

And thus We have made for every prophet an enemy - devils from mankind and jinn, inspiring to one another decorative speech in delusion. But if your Lord had willed, they would not have done it, so leave them and that which they invent.(verse 112)

And they swear by Allah their strongest oaths that if a sign came to them, they would surely believe in it. Say, "The signs are only with Allah ." And what will make you perceive that even if a sign came, they would not believe.(verse 109)

And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah , lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do.(verse 108)

There has come to you enlightenment from your Lord. So whoever will see does so for [the benefit of] his soul, and whoever is blind [does harm] against it. And [say], "I am not a guardian over you."(verse 104)

[He is] Originator of the heavens and the earth. How could He have a son when He does not have a companion and He created all things? And He is, of all things, Knowing.(verse 101)

But they have attributed to Allah partners - the jinn, while He has created them - and have fabricated for Him sons and daughters without knowledge. Exalted is He and high above what they describe.(verse 100)

And it is He who sends down rain from the sky, and We produce thereby the growth of all things. We produce from it greenery from which We produce grains arranged in layers. And from the palm trees - of its emerging fruit are clusters hanging low. And [We produce] gardens of grapevines and olives and pomegranates, similar yet varied. Look at [each of] its fruit when it yields and [at] its ripening. Indeed in that are signs for a people who believe.(verse 99)

And it is He who placed for you the stars that you may be guided by them through the darknesses of the land and sea. We have detailed the signs for a people who know.(verse 97)

[It will be said to them], "And you have certainly come to Us alone as We created you the first time, and you have left whatever We bestowed upon you behind you. And We do not see with you your 'intercessors' which you claimed that they were among you associates [of Allah ]. It has [all] been severed between you, and lost from you is what you used to claim."(verse 94)

And who is more unjust than one who invents a lie about Allah or says, "It has been inspired to me," while nothing has been inspired to him, and one who says, "I will reveal [something] like what Allah revealed." And if you could but see when the wrongdoers are in the overwhelming pangs of death while the angels extend their hands, [saying], "Discharge your souls! Today you will be awarded the punishment of [extreme] humiliation for what you used to say against Allah other than the truth and [that] you were, toward His verses, being arrogant."(verse 93)

And they did not appraise Allah with true appraisal when they said, " Allah did not reveal to a human being anything." Say, "Who revealed the Scripture that Moses brought as light and guidance to the people? You [Jews] make it into pages, disclosing [some of] it and concealing much. And you were taught that which you knew not - neither you nor your fathers." Say, " Allah [revealed it]." Then leave them in their [empty] discourse, amusing themselves.(verse 91)

And how should I fear what you associate while you do not fear that you have associated with Allah that for which He has not sent down to you any authority? So which of the two parties has more right to security, if you should know?(verse 81)

And his people argued with him. He said, "Do you argue with me concerning Allah while He has guided me? And I fear not what you associate with Him [and will not be harmed] unless my Lord should will something. My Lord encompasses all things in knowledge; then will you not remember?(verse 80)

And when he saw the moon rising, he said, "This is my lord." But when it set, he said, "Unless my Lord guides me, I will surely be among the people gone astray."(verse 77)And when he saw the sun rising, he said, "This is my lord; this is greater." But when it set, he said, "O my people, indeed I am free from what you associate with Allah .(verse 78)

So when the night covered him [with darkness], he saw a star. He said, "This is my lord." But when it set, he said, "I like not those that disappear."(verse 76)

And [mention, O Muhammad], when Abraham said to his father Azar, "Do you take idols as deities? Indeed, I see you and your people to be in manifest error."(verse 74)

Say, "Who rescues you from the darknesses of the land and sea [when] you call upon Him imploring [aloud] and privately, 'If He should save us from this [crisis], we will surely be among the thankful.' "(verse 63)

And He is the subjugator over His servants, and He sends over you guardian-angels until, when death comes to one of you, Our messengers take him, and they do not fail [in their duties].(verse 61)

And when you see those who engage in [offensive] discourse concerning Our verses, then turn away from them until they enter into another conversion. And if Satan should cause you to forget, then do not remain after the reminder with the wrongdoing people.(verse 68)

So when they forgot that by which they had been reminded, We opened to them the doors of every [good] thing until, when they rejoiced in that which they were given, We seized them suddenly, and they were [then] in despair.(verse 44)

Then why, when Our punishment came to them, did they not humble themselves? But their hearts became hardened, and Satan made attractive to them that which they were doing.(verse 43)

Say, "He is the [one] Able to send upon you affliction from above you or from beneath your feet or to confuse you [so you become] sects and make you taste the violence of one another." Look how We diversify the signs that they might understand.(verse 65)

And it is He who takes your souls by night and knows what you have committed by day. Then He revives you therein that a specified term may be fulfilled. Then to Him will be your return; then He will inform you about what you used to do.(verse 60)

And with Him are the keys of the unseen; none knows them except Him. And He knows what is on the land and in the sea. Not a leaf falls but that He knows it. And no grain is there within the darknesses of the earth and no moist or dry [thing] but that it is [written] in a clear record.(verse 59)

Say, "Indeed, I have been forbidden to worship those you invoke besides Allah ." Say, "I will not follow your desires, for I would then have gone astray, and I would not be of the [rightly] guided."(verse 56)

Say, [O Muhammad], "I do not tell you that I have the depositories [containing the provision] of Allah or that I know the unseen, nor do I tell you that I am an angel. I only follow what is revealed to me." Say, "Is the blind equivalent to the seeing? Then will you not give thought?"(verse 50)

Say, "Have you considered: if Allah should take away your hearing and your sight and set a seal upon your hearts, which deity other than Allah could bring them [back] to you?" Look how we diversify the verses; then they [still] turn away.(verse 46)

Say, "Travel through the land; then observe how was the end of the deniers."(verse 11)

And when those come to you who believe in Our verses, say, "Peace be upon you. Your Lord has decreed upon Himself mercy: that any of you who does wrong out of ignorance and then repents after that and corrects himself - indeed, He is Forgiving and Merciful."(verse 54)

And warn by the Qur'an those who fear that they will be gathered before their Lord - for them besides Him will be no protector and no intercessor - that they might become righteous.(verse 51)

Say, "To whom belongs whatever is in the heavens and earth?" Say, "To Allah ." He has decreed upon Himself mercy. He will surely assemble you for the Day of Resurrection, about which there is no doubt. Those who will lose themselves [that Day] do not believe.(verse 12)

Say, "Is it other than Allah I should take as a protector, Creator of the heavens and the earth, while it is He who feeds and is not fed?" Say, [O Muhammad], "Indeed, I have been commanded to be the first [among you] who submit [to Allah ] and [was commanded], 'Do not ever be of the polytheists.' "(verse 14)

And if Allah should touch you with adversity, there is no remover of it except Him. And if He touches you with good - then He is over all things competent.(verse 17)

Say, "What thing is greatest in testimony?" Say, " Allah is witness between me and you. And this Qur'an was revealed to me that I may warn you thereby and whomever it reaches. Do you [truly] testify that with Allah there are other deities?" Say, "I will not testify [with you]." Say, "Indeed, He is but one God, and indeed, I am free of what you associate [with Him]."(verse 19)

And [mention, O Muhammad], the Day We will gather them all together; then We will say to those who associated others with Allah , "Where are your 'partners' that you used to claim [with Him]?"(verse 22)Then there will be no [excuse upon] examination except they will say, "By Allah , our Lord, we were not those who associated."(verse 23)See how they will lie about themselves. And lost from them will be what they used to invent.(verse 24)

And among them are those who listen to you, but We have placed over their hearts coverings, lest they understand it, and in their ears deafness. And if they should see every sign, they will not believe in it. Even when they come to you arguing with you, those who disbelieve say, "This is not but legends of the former peoples."(verse 25)

If you could but see when they are made to stand before the Fire and will say, "Oh, would that we could be returned [to life on earth] and not deny the signs of our Lord and be among the believers."(verse 27)

But what they concealed before has [now] appeared to them. And even if they were returned, they would return to that which they were forbidden; and indeed, they are liars.(verse 28)

And they say, "There is none but our worldly life, and we will not be resurrected."(verse 29)

Those will have lost who deny the meeting with Allah , until when the Hour [of resurrection] comes upon them unexpectedly, they will say, "Oh, [how great is] our regret over what we neglected concerning it," while they bear their burdens on their backs. Unquestionably, evil is that which they bear.(verse 31)

And the worldly life is not but amusement and diversion; but the home of the Hereafter is best for those who fear Allah , so will you not reason?(verse 32)

And they say, "Why has a sign not been sent down to him from his Lord?" Say, "Indeed, Allah is Able to send down a sign, but most of them do not know."(verse 37)

But those who deny Our verses are deaf and dumb within darknesses. Whomever Allah wills - He leaves astray; and whomever He wills - He puts him on a straight path.(verse 39)

Say, "Have you considered: if there came to you the punishment of Allah or there came to you the Hour - is it other than Allah you would invoke, if you should be truthful?"(verse 40)No, it is Him [alone] you would invoke, and He would remove that for which you invoked Him if He willed, and you would forget what you associate [with Him].(verse 41)
Admin
Admin
Reformer
Reformer

https://rtwforum.forumur.net

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation Empty Important Verses According to Me

Post  Bilal_Sidiki Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:18 pm

Surah Asr : "By (the passing) time o Indeed, mankind is in loss, o Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience."

Surah Takathur : Ayah 6 onwards
"Indeed mankind, to his Lord, is ungrateful. o And indeed, he is to that a witness. o And indeed he is, in love of wealth, intense. o But does he not know that when the contents of the graves are scattered o And that within the breasts is obtained, o Indeed, their Lord with them, that Day, is [fully] Acquainted."

Surah Al-Kahf : Ayah 100 onwards
"And We will present Hell that Day to the Disbelievers, on display - o
Those whose eyes had been within a cover [removed] from My remembrance, and they were not able to hear. o
Then do those who disbelieve think that they can take My servants instead of Me as allies? Indeed, We have prepared Hell for the disbelievers as a lodging. o
Say, [O Muhammad], "Shall we [believers] inform you of the greatest losers as to [their] deeds? o
[They are] those whose effort is lost in worldly life, while they think that they are doing well in work." o
Those are the ones who disbelieve in the verses of their Lord and in [their] meeting Him, so their deeds have become worthless; and We will not assign to them on the Day of Resurrection any importance. o
That is their recompense - Hell - for what they denied and [because] they took My signs and My messengers in ridicule. o
Indeed, those who have believed and done righteous deeds - they will have the Gardens of Paradise as a lodging, o
Wherein they abide eternally. They will not desire from it any transfer. o
Say, "If the sea were ink for [writing] the words of my Lord, the sea would be exhausted before the words of my Lord were exhausted, even if We brought the like of it as a supplement." o
Say, "I am only a man like you, to whom has been revealed that your god is one God. So whoever would hope for the meeting with his Lord - let him do righteous work and not associate in the worship of his Lord anyone."

Bilal_Sidiki
Bilal_Sidiki
Recruit
Recruit

https://twitter.com/#!/Bilal_Sidiki

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation Empty Important verses pointed out by me

Post  Ellliott Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Sovereign of the Day of Recompense.(1:4)
[All] praise is [due] to Allah , Lord of the worlds -(1:2)
The Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful,(1:3)
The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or of those who are astray.(1:7)
This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah -(2:2)
Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them,(2:3)
Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.(2:6)
And of the people are some who say, "We believe in Allah and the Last Day," but they are not believers.(2:8 )

They [think to] deceive Allah and those who believe, but they deceive not except themselves and perceive [it] not.(2:9)
And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers."Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not.(2:11,12)
And when it is said to them, "Believe as the people have believed," they say, "Should we believe as the foolish have believed?" Unquestionably, it is they who are the foolish, but they know [it] not.(2:13)

Last edited by Ellliott on Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Ellliott
Ellliott
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation Empty Some important verses given by Shrin

Post  shrin Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:19 am

2:72 And [recall] when you slew a man and disputed over it, but Allah was to bring out that which you were concealing.
2:74 Then your hearts became hardened after that, being like stones or even harder. For indeed, there are stones from which
rivers burst forth
, and there are some of them that split open and water comes out, and there are some of them that fall down for fear of Allah .
And Allah is not unaware of what you do.
2:81 Yes, whoever earns evil and his sin has encompassed him - those are the companions of the Fire; they will abide therein
eternally.
2:82 But they who believe and do righteous deeds - those are the companions of Paradise; they will abide therein eternally.
2:85 Then, you are those [same ones who are] killing one another and evicting a party of your people from their homes,
cooperating against them in sin and aggression. And if they come to you as captives, you ransom them,
although their eviction was forbidden to you. So do you believe in part of the Scripture and disbelieve in part?
Then what is the recompense for those who do that among you except disgrace in worldly life;
and on the Day of Resurrection they will be sent back to the severest of punishment. And Allah is not unaware of
what you do.
2:91 And when it is said to them, "Believe in what Allah has revealed," they say,
"We believe [only] in what was revealed to us." And they disbelieve in what came after it,
while it is the truth confirming that which is with them. Say, "Then why did you kill the prophets of Allah before,
if you are [indeed] believers?"
2:100 Is it not [true] that every time they took a covenant a party of them threw it away? But, [in fact], most of them do not believe.

Last edited by shrin on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
shrin
shrin
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation Empty Some important verses from Surah Al-A'raf

Post  Alonsow Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:32 am

[This is] a Book revealed to you, [O Muhammad] - so let there not be in your breast distress therefrom - that you may warn thereby and as a reminder to the believers.(verse 1)

And how many cities have We destroyed, and Our punishment came to them at night or while they were sleeping at noon.(verse 4)And their declaration when Our punishment came to them was only that they said, "Indeed, we were wrongdoers!"(verse 5)

And the weighing [of deeds] that Day will be the truth. So those whose scales are heavy - it is they who will be the successful.(verse 8)And those whose scales are light - they are the ones who will lose themselves for what injustice they were doing toward Our verses.(verse 9)

And We have certainly established you upon the earth and made for you therein ways of livelihood. Little are you grateful.(verse 10)

O children of Adam, if there come to you messengers from among you relating to you My verses, then whoever fears Allah and reforms - there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve.(verse 35)

And when Moses arrived at Our appointed time and his Lord spoke to him, he said, "My Lord, show me [Yourself] that I may look at You." [ Allah ] said, "You will not see Me, but look at the mountain; if it should remain in place, then you will see Me." But when his Lord appeared to the mountain, He rendered it level, and Moses fell unconscious. And when he awoke, he said, "Exalted are You! I have repented to You, and I am the first of the believers."(verse 143)[ Allah ] said, "O Moses, I have chosen you over the people with My messages and My words [to you]. So take what I have given you and be among the grateful."(verse 144)And We wrote for him on the tablets [something] of all things - instruction and explanation for all things, [saying], "Take them with determination and order your people to take the best of it. I will show you the home of the defiantly disobedient."(verse 145)I will turn away from My signs those who are arrogant upon the earth without right; and if they should see every sign, they will not believe in it. And if they see the way of consciousness, they will not adopt it as a way; but if they see the way of error, they will adopt it as a way. That is because they have denied Our signs and they were heedless of them.(verse 146)And the people of Moses made, after [his departure], from their ornaments a calf - an image having a lowing sound. Did they not see that it could neither speak to them nor guide them to a way? They took it [for worship], and they were wrongdoers.(verse 148)And when regret overcame them and they saw that they had gone astray, they said, "If our Lord does not have mercy upon us and forgive us, we will surely be among the losers."(verse 149)

And when Moses returned to his people, angry and grieved, he said, "How wretched is that by which you have replaced me after [my departure]. Were you impatient over the matter of your Lord?" And he threw down the tablets and seized his brother by [the hair of] his head, pulling him toward him. [Aaron] said, "O son of my mother, indeed the people oppressed me and were about to kill me, so let not the enemies rejoice over me and do not place me among the wrongdoing people."(verse 150)

And they said, "No matter what sign you bring us with which to bewitch us, we will not be believers in you."(verse 132)So We sent upon them the flood and locusts and lice and frogs and blood as distinct signs, but they were arrogant and were a criminal people.(verse 133)And when the punishment descended upon them, they said, "O Moses, invoke for us your Lord by what He has promised you. If you [can] remove the punishment from us, we will surely believe you, and we will send with you the Children of Israel."(verse 134)But when We removed the punishment from them until a term which they were to reach, then at once they broke their word.(verse 135)So We took retribution from them, and We drowned them in the sea because they denied Our signs and were heedless of them.(verse 136)And We caused the people who had been oppressed to inherit the eastern regions of the land and the western ones, which We had blessed. And the good word of your Lord was fulfilled for the Children of Israel because of what they had patiently endured. And We destroyed [all] that Pharaoh and his people were producing and what they had been building.(verse 137)And We took the Children of Israel across the sea; then they came upon a people intent in devotion to [some] idols of theirs. They said, "O Moses, make for us a god just as they have gods." He said, "Indeed, you are a people behaving ignorantly.(verse 138)Indeed, those [worshippers] - destroyed is that in which they are [engaged], and worthless is whatever they were doing."(verse 139)He said, "Is it other than Allah I should desire for you as a god while He has preferred you over the worlds?"(verse 140)And [recall, O Children of Israel], when We saved you from the people of Pharaoh, [who were] afflicting you with the worst torment - killing your sons and keeping your women alive. And in that was a great trial from your Lord.(verse 141)And We made an appointment with Moses for thirty nights and perfected them by [the addition of] ten; so the term of his Lord was completed as forty nights. And Moses said to his brother Aaron, "Take my place among my people, do right [by them], and do not follow the way of the corrupters."(verse 142)

But when good came to them, they said, "This is ours [by right]." And if a bad [condition] struck them, they saw an evil omen in Moses and those with him. Unquestionably, their fortune is with Allah , but most of them do not know.(verse 131)

And the eminent among the people of Pharaoh said," Will you leave Moses and his people to cause corruption in the land and abandon you and your gods?" [Pharaoh] said, "We will kill their sons and keep their women alive; and indeed, we are subjugators over them."(verse 127)

They said, "We have been harmed before you came to us and after you have come to us." He said, "Perhaps your Lord will destroy your enemy and grant you succession in the land and see how you will do."(verse 129)

And We certainly seized the people of Pharaoh with years of famine and a deficiency in fruits that perhaps they would be reminded.(verse 130)

And the magicians came to Pharaoh. They said, "Indeed for us is a reward if we are the predominant."(verse 113)He said, "Yes, and, [moreover], you will be among those made near [to me]."(verse 114)They said, "O Moses, either you throw [your staff], or we will be the ones to throw [first]."(verse 115)He said, "Throw," and when they threw, they bewitched the eyes of the people and struck terror into them, and they presented a great [feat of] magic.(verse 116)And We inspired to Moses, "Throw your staff," and at once it devoured what they were falsifying.(verse 117)So the truth was established, and abolished was what they were doing.(verse 118)And Pharaoh and his people were overcome right there and became debased.(verse 119)And the magicians fell down in prostration [to Allah ].(verse 120)They said, "We have believed in the Lord of the worlds,(verse 121)The Lord of Moses and Aaron."(verse 122)Said Pharaoh, "You believed in him before I gave you permission. Indeed, this is a conspiracy which you conspired in the city to expel therefrom its people. But you are going to know.(verse 123)I will surely cut off your hands and your feet on opposite sides; then I will surely crucify you all."(verse 124)They said, "Indeed, to our Lord we will return.(verse 125)And you do not resent us except because we believed in the signs of our Lord when they came to us. Our Lord, pour upon us patience and let us die as Muslims [in submission to You]."(verse 126)

Then We sent after them Moses with Our signs to Pharaoh and his establishment, but they were unjust toward them. So see how was the end of the corrupters.(verse 103)And Moses said, "O Pharaoh, I am a messenger from the Lord of the worlds(verse 104)[Who is] obligated not to say about Allah except the truth. I have come to you with clear evidence from your Lord, so send with me the Children of Israel."(verse 105)[Pharaoh] said, "If you have come with a sign, then bring it forth, if you should be of the truthful."(verse 106)So Moses threw his staff, and suddenly it was a serpent, manifest.(verse 107)And he drew out his hand; thereupon it was white [with radiance] for the observers.(verse 108)Said the eminent among the people of Pharaoh, "Indeed, this is a learned magician(verse 109)Who wants to expel you from your land [through magic], so what do you instruct?"(verse 110)They said, "Postpone [the matter of] him and his brother and send among the cities gatherers(verse 111)Who will bring you every learned magician."(verse 112)

And if only the people of the cities had believed and feared Allah , We would have opened upon them blessings from the heaven and the earth; but they denied [the messengers], so We seized them for what they were earning."(verse 96)

Then did they feel secure from the plan of Allah ? But no one feels secure from the plan of Allah except the losing people.(verse 99)

And to the 'Aad [We sent] their brother Hud. He said, "O my people, worship Allah ; you have no deity other than Him. Then will you not fear Him?"(verse 65)Said the eminent ones who disbelieved among his people, "Indeed, we see you in foolishness, and indeed, we think you are of the liars."(verse 66)

But they denied him, so We saved him and those who were with him in the ship. And We drowned those who denied Our signs. Indeed, they were a blind people.(verse 64)

Those cities - We relate to you, [O Muhammad], some of their news. And certainly did their messengers come to them with clear proofs, but they were not to believe in that which they had denied before. Thus does Allah seal over the hearts of the disbelievers.(verse 101)

And to [the people of] Madyan [We sent] their brother Shu'ayb. He said, "O my people, worship Allah ; you have no deity other than Him. There has come to you clear evidence from your Lord. So fulfill the measure and weight and do not deprive people of their due and cause not corruption upon the earth after its reformation. That is better for you, if you should be believers.(verse 85)And do not sit on every path, threatening and averting from the way of Allah those who believe in Him, seeking to make it [seem] deviant. And remember when you were few and He increased you. And see how was the end of the corrupters.(verse 86)Said the eminent ones who were arrogant among his people, "We will surely evict you, O Shu'ayb, and those who have believed with you from our city, or you must return to our religion." He said, "Even if we were unwilling?"(verse 88)So the earthquake seized them, and they became within their home [corpses] fallen prone.(verse 91)Those who denied Shu'ayb - it was as though they had never resided there. Those who denied Shu'ayb - it was they who were the losers.(verse 92)And he turned away from them and said, "O my people, I had certainly conveyed to you the messages of my Lord and advised you, so how could I grieve for a disbelieving people?"(verse 93)

And [We had sent] Lot when he said to his people, "Do you commit such immorality as no one has preceded you with from among the worlds?(verse 80)Indeed, you approach men with desire, instead of women. Rather, you are a transgressing people."(verse 81)But the answer of his people was only that they said, "Evict them from your city! Indeed, they are men who keep themselves pure."(verse 82)So We saved him and his family, except for his wife; she was of those who remained [with the evildoers].(verse 83)And We rained upon them a rain [of stones]. Then see how was the end of the criminals.(verse 84)

They said, "Have you come to us that we should worship Allah alone and leave what our fathers have worshipped? Then bring us what you promise us, if you should be of the truthful."(verse 70)

And to the Thamud [We sent] their brother Salih. He said, "O my people, worship Allah ; you have no deity other than Him. There has come to you clear evidence from your Lord. This is the she-camel of Allah [sent] to you as a sign. So leave her to eat within Allah 's land and do not touch her with harm, lest there seize you a painful punishment.(verse 73)

So they hamstrung the she-camel and were insolent toward the command of their Lord and said, "O Salih, bring us what you promise us, if you should be of the messengers."(verse 77)So the earthquake seized them, and they became within their home [corpses] fallen prone.(verse 78)

Said the eminent ones who were arrogant among his people to those who were oppressed - to those who believed among them, "Do you [actually] know that Salih is sent from his Lord?" They said, "Indeed we, in that with which he was sent, are believers."(verse 75)

So We saved him and those with him by mercy from Us. And We eliminated those who denied Our signs, and they were not [at all] believers.(verse 72)

We had certainly sent Noah to his people, and he said, "O my people, worship Allah ; you have no deity other than Him. Indeed, I fear for you the punishment of a tremendous Day.(verse 59)Said the eminent among his people, "Indeed, we see you in clear error."(verse 60)[Noah] said, "O my people, there is not error in me, but I am a messenger from the Lord of the worlds."(verse 61)I convey to you the messages of my Lord and advise you; and I know from Allah what you do not know.(verse 62)

Call upon your Lord in humility and privately; indeed, He does not like transgressors.(verse 55)

Indeed, your Lord is Allah , who created the heavens and earth in six days and then established Himself above the Throne. He covers the night with the day, [another night] chasing it rapidly; and [He created] the sun, the moon, and the stars, subjected by His command. Unquestionably, His is the creation and the command; blessed is Allah , Lord of the worlds.(verse 54)

And cause not corruption upon the earth after its reformation. And invoke Him in fear and aspiration. Indeed, the mercy of Allah is near to the doers of good.(verse 56)

Do they await except its result? The Day its result comes those who had ignored it before will say, "The messengers of our Lord had come with the truth, so are there [now] any intercessors to intercede for us or could we be sent back to do other than we used to do?" They will have lost themselves, and lost from them is what they used to invent.(verse 53)

[ Allah will say], "Are these the ones whom you [inhabitants of Hell] swore that Allah would never offer them mercy? Enter Paradise, [O People of the Elevations]. No fear will there be concerning you, nor will you grieve."(verse 49)

Who took their religion as distraction and amusement and whom the worldly life deluded." So today We will forget them just as they forgot the meeting of this Day of theirs and for having rejected Our verses.(verse 51)

And the companions of the Fire will call to the companions of Paradise, "Pour upon us some water or from whatever Allah has provided you." They will say, "Indeed, Allah has forbidden them both to the disbelievers."(verse 50)

But those who believed and did righteous deeds - We charge no soul except [within] its capacity. Those are the companions of Paradise; they will abide therein eternally.(verse 42)

And between them will be a partition, and on [its] elevations are men who recognize all by their mark. And they call out to the companions of Paradise, "Peace be upon you." They have not [yet] entered it, but they long intensely.(verse 46)And when their eyes are turned toward the companions of the Fire, they say, "Our Lord, do not place us with the wrongdoing people."(verse 47)And the companions of the Elevations will call to men [within Hell] whom they recognize by their mark, saying, "Of no avail to you was your gathering and [the fact] that you were arrogant."(verse 48)

And the companions of Paradise will call out to the companions of the Fire, "We have already found what our Lord promised us to be true. Have you found what your Lord promised to be true?" They will say, "Yes." Then an announcer will announce among them, "The curse of Allah shall be upon the wrongdoers."(verse 44)

Indeed, those who deny Our verses and are arrogant toward them - the gates of Heaven will not be opened for them, nor will they enter Paradise until a camel enters into the eye of a needle. And thus do We recompense the criminals.(verse 40)

[ Allah ] will say, "Enter among nations which had passed on before you of jinn and mankind into the Fire." Every time a nation enters, it will curse its sister until, when they have all overtaken one another therein, the last of them will say about the first of them "Our Lord, these had misled us, so give them a double punishment of the Fire. He will say, "For each is double, but you do not know."(verse 38)

And who is more unjust than one who invents about Allah a lie or denies His verses? Those will attain their portion of the decree until when Our messengers come to them to take them in death, they will say, "Where are those you used to invoke besides Allah ?" They will say, "They have departed from us," and will bear witness against themselves that they were disbelievers.(verse 37)

And for every nation is a [specified] term. So when their time has come, they will not remain behind an hour, nor will they precede [it].(verse 34)

Say, "My Lord has only forbidden immoralities - what is apparent of them and what is concealed - and sin, and oppression without right, and that you associate with Allah that for which He has not sent down authority, and that you say about Allah that which you do not know."(verse 33)

O children of Adam, take your adornment at every masjid, and eat and drink, but be not excessive. Indeed, He likes not those who commit excess.(verse 31)

And We have certainly created you, [O Mankind], and given you [human] form. Then We said to the angels, "Prostrate to Adam"; so they prostrated, except for Iblees. He was not of those who prostrated.(verse 11)[ Allah ] said, "What prevented you from prostrating when I commanded you?" [Satan] said, "I am better than him. You created me from fire and created him from clay."(verse 12)[ Allah ] said, "Descend from Paradise, for it is not for you to be arrogant therein. So get out; indeed, you are of the debased.(verse 13)[Satan] said, "Reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected."(verse 14)[ Allah ] said, "Indeed, you are of those reprieved."(verse 15)

[Satan] said, "Because You have put me in error, I will surely sit in wait for them on Your straight path.(verse 16)Then I will come to them from before them and from behind them and on their right and on their left, and You will not find most of them grateful [to You]."(verse 17)[ Allah ] said, "Get out of Paradise, reproached and expelled. Whoever follows you among them - I will surely fill Hell with you, all together."(verse 18)And "O Adam, dwell, you and your wife, in Paradise and eat from wherever you will but do not approach this tree, lest you be among the wrongdoers."(verse 19)But Satan whispered to them to make apparent to them that which was concealed from them of their private parts. He said, "Your Lord did not forbid you this tree except that you become angels or become of the immortal."(verse 20)And he swore [by Allah ] to them, "Indeed, I am to you from among the sincere advisors."(verse 21)So he made them fall, through deception. And when they tasted of the tree, their private parts became apparent to them, and they began to fasten together over themselves from the leaves of Paradise. And their Lord called to them, "Did I not forbid you from that tree and tell you that Satan is to you a clear enemy?"(verse 22)They said, "Our Lord, we have wronged ourselves, and if You do not forgive us and have mercy upon us, we will surely be among the losers."(verse 23)[ Allah ] said, "Descend, being to one another enemies. And for you on the earth is a place of settlement and enjoyment for a time."(verse 24)He said, "Therein you will live, and therein you will die, and from it you will be brought forth."(verse 25)

O children of Adam, We have bestowed upon you clothing to conceal your private parts and as adornment. But the clothing of righteousness - that is best. That is from the signs of Allah that perhaps they will remember.(verse 26)

A group [of you] He guided, and a group deserved [to be in] error. Indeed, they had taken the devils as allies instead of Allah while they thought that they were guided.(verse 30)

O children of Adam, let not Satan tempt you as he removed your parents from Paradise, stripping them of their clothing to show them their private parts. Indeed, he sees you, he and his tribe, from where you do not see them. Indeed, We have made the devils allies to those who do not believe.(verse 27)

Say, [O Muhammad], "My Lord has ordered justice and that you maintain yourselves [in worship of Him] at every place [or time] of prostration, and invoke Him, sincere to Him in religion." Just as He originated you, you will return [to life] -(verse 29)

And when they commit an immorality, they say, "We found our fathers doing it, and Allah has ordered us to do it." Say, "Indeed, Allah does not order immorality. Do you say about Allah that which you do not know?"(verse 28)
[Moses] said, "My Lord, forgive me and my brother and admit us into Your mercy, for You are the most merciful of the merciful."(verse 151)

Indeed, those who took the calf [for worship] will obtain anger from their Lord and humiliation in the life of this world, and thus do We recompense the inventors [of falsehood].(verse 152)

But those who committed misdeeds and then repented after them and believed - indeed your Lord, thereafter, is Forgiving and Merciful.(verse 153)

And when the anger subsided in Moses, he took up the tablets; and in their inscription was guidance and mercy for those who are fearful of their Lord.(verse 154)

And Moses chose from his people seventy men for Our appointment. And when the earthquake seized them, he said, "My Lord, if You had willed, You could have destroyed them before and me [as well]. Would You destroy us for what the foolish among us have done? This is not but Your trial by which You send astray whom You will and guide whom You will. You are our Protector, so forgive us and have mercy upon us; and You are the best of forgivers.(verse 155)

And decree for us in this world [that which is] good and [also] in the Hereafter; indeed, we have turned back to You." [ Allah ] said, "My punishment - I afflict with it whom I will, but My mercy encompasses all things." So I will decree it [especially] for those who fear Me and give zakah and those who believe in Our verses -(verse 156)

Indeed, those who are near your Lord are not prevented by arrogance from His worship, and they exalt Him, and to Him they prostrate.(verse 206)

And remember your Lord within yourself in humility and in fear without being apparent in speech - in the mornings and the evenings. And do not be among the heedless.(verse 205)

So when the Qur'an is recited, then listen to it and pay attention that you may receive mercy.(verse 204)

And when you, [O Muhammad], do not bring them a sign, they say, "Why have you not contrived it?" Say, "I only follow what is revealed to me from my Lord. This [Qur'an] is enlightenment from your Lord and guidance and mercy for a people who believe."(verse 203)

And if an evil suggestion comes to you from Satan, then seek refuge in Allah . Indeed, He is Hearing and Knowing.(verse 200)Indeed, those who fear Allah - when an impulse touches them from Satan, they remember [Him] and at once they have insight.(verse 201)

Do they have feet by which they walk? Or do they have hands by which they strike? Or do they have eyes by which they see? Or do they have ears by which they hear? Say, [O Muhammad], "Call your 'partners' and then conspire against me and give me no respite.(verse 195)Indeed, my protector is Allah , who has sent down the Book; and He is an ally to the righteous.(verse 196)And those you call upon besides Him are unable to help you, nor can they help themselves."(verse 197)

Indeed, those you [polytheists] call upon besides Allah are servants like you. So call upon them and let them respond to you, if you should be truthful.(verse 194)

It is He who created you from one soul and created from it its mate that he might dwell in security with her. And when he covers her, she carries a light burden and continues therein. And when it becomes heavy, they both invoke Allah , their Lord, "If You should give us a good [child], we will surely be among the grateful."(verse 189)But when He gives them a good [child], they ascribe partners to Him concerning that which He has given them. Exalted is Allah above what they associate with Him.(verse 190)Do they associate with Him those who create nothing and they are [themselves] created?(verse 191)And the false deities are unable to [give] them help, nor can they help themselves.(verse 192)

But those who deny Our signs - We will progressively lead them [to destruction] from where they do not know.(verse 182)

And I will give them time. Indeed, my plan is firm.(verse 183)

Say, "I hold not for myself [the power of] benefit or harm, except what Allah has willed. And if I knew the unseen, I could have acquired much wealth, and no harm would have touched me. I am not except a warner and a bringer of good tidings to a people who believe."(verse 188)

They ask you, [O Muhammad], about the Hour: when is its arrival? Say, "Its knowledge is only with my Lord. None will reveal its time except Him. It lays heavily upon the heavens and the earth. It will not come upon you except unexpectedly." They ask you as if you are familiar with it. Say, "Its knowledge is only with Allah , but most of the people do not know."(verse 187)

Do they not look into the realm of the heavens and the earth and everything that Allah has created and [think] that perhaps their appointed time has come near? So in what statement hereafter will they believe?(verse 185)

And to Allah belong the best names, so invoke Him by them. And leave [the company of] those who practice deviation concerning His names. They will be recompensed for what they have been doing.(verse 180)

Or [lest] you say, "It was only that our fathers associated [others in worship] with Allah before, and we were but descendants after them. Then would You destroy us for what the falsifiers have done?"(verse 173)And thus do We [explain in] detail the verses, and perhaps they will return.(verse 174)

And recite to them, [O Muhammad], the news of him to whom we gave [knowledge of] Our signs, but he detached himself from them; so Satan pursued him, and he became of the deviators.(verse 175)And if We had willed, we could have elevated him thereby, but he adhered [instead] to the earth and followed his own desire. So his example is like that of the dog: if you chase him, he pants, or if you leave him, he [still] pants. That is the example of the people who denied Our signs. So relate the stories that perhaps they will give thought.(verse 176)

And We have certainly created for Hell many of the jinn and mankind. They have hearts with which they do not understand, they have eyes with which they do not see, and they have ears with which they do not hear. Those are like livestock; rather, they are more astray. It is they who are the heedless.(verse 179)

And [mention] when your Lord took from the children of Adam - from their loins - their descendants and made them testify of themselves, [saying to them], "Am I not your Lord?" They said, "Yes, we have testified." [This] - lest you should say on the day of Resurrection, "Indeed, we were of this unaware."(verse 172)

But those who hold fast to the Book and establish prayer - indeed, We will not allow to be lost the reward of the reformers.(verse 170)

Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel, who enjoins upon them what is right and forbids them what is wrong and makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil and relieves them of their burden and the shackles which were upon them. So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him - it is those who will be the successful.(verse 157)

And [mention] when We raised the mountain above them as if it was a dark cloud and they were certain that it would fall upon them, [and Allah said], "Take what We have given you with determination and remember what is in it that you might fear Allah ."(verse 171)

And We divided them throughout the earth into nations. Of them some were righteous, and of them some were otherwise. And We tested them with good [times] and bad that perhaps they would return [to obedience].(verse 168)

And [mention] when your Lord declared that He would surely [continue to] send upon them until the Day of Resurrection those who would afflict them with the worst torment. Indeed, your Lord is swift in penalty; but indeed, He is Forgiving and Merciful.(verse 167)

So when they were insolent about that which they had been forbidden, We said to them, "Be apes, despised."(verse 166)

And when they forgot that by which they had been reminded, We saved those who had forbidden evil and seized those who wronged, with a wretched punishment, because they were defiantly disobeying.(verse 165)

And [mention, O Muhammad], when it was said to them, "Dwell in this city and eat from it wherever you will and say, 'Relieve us of our burdens,' and enter the gate bowing humbly; We will [then] forgive you your sins. We will increase the doers of good [in goodness and reward]."(verse 161)But those who wronged among them changed [the words] to a statement other than that which had been said to them. So We sent upon them a punishment from the sky for the wrong that they were doing.(verse 162)

And when a community among them said, "Why do you advise [or warn] a people whom Allah is [about] to destroy or to punish with a severe punishment?" they [the advisors] said, "To be absolved before your Lord and perhaps they may fear Him."(verse 164)

Say, [O Muhammad], "O mankind, indeed I am the Messenger of Allah to you all, [from Him] to whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. There is no deity except Him; He gives life and causes death." So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the unlettered prophet, who believes in Allah and His words, and follow him that you may be guided.(verse 158)

And among the people of Moses is a community which guides by truth and by it establishes justice.(verse 159)

And ask them about the town that was by the sea - when they transgressed in [the matter of] the sabbath - when their fish came to them openly on their sabbath day, and the day they had no sabbath they did not come to them. Thus did We give them trial because they were defiantly disobedient.(verse 163)
And We divided them into twelve descendant tribes [as distinct] nations. And We inspired to Moses when his people implored him for water, "Strike with your staff the stone," and there gushed forth from it twelve springs. Every people knew its watering place. And We shaded them with clouds and sent down upon them manna and quails, [saying], "Eat from the good things with which We have provided you." And they wronged Us not, but they were [only] wronging themselves.(verse 160)
Alonsow
Alonsow
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation Empty some important verses given by Shrin

Post  shrin Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:09 pm

2:103 And if they had believed and feared Allah , then the reward from Allah would have been [far] better, if they only knew.
2:114 And who are more unjust than those who prevent the name of Allah from being mentioned in His mosques and strive toward their destruction.
It is not for them to enter them except in fear. For them in this world is disgrace, and they will have in the Hereafter a great punishment.
2:118 Those who do not know say, "Why does Allah not speak to us or there come to us a sign?" Thus spoke those before them like their words.
Their hearts resemble each other. We have shown clearly the signs to a people who are certain [in faith].
2:120 And never will the Jews or the Christians approve of you until you follow their religion. Say,
"Indeed, the guidance of Allah is the [only] guidance." If you were to follow their desires after what has come to you of knowledge,
you would have against Allah no protector or helper.
2:136 Say, [O believers], "We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to us and what has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael
and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord.
We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."
2:138 [And say, "Ours is] the religion of Allah . And who is better than Allah in [ordaining] religion? And we are worshippers of Him."
2:142 The foolish among the people will say, "What has turned them away from their qiblah, which they used to face?" Say,
"To Allah belongs the east and the west. He guides whom He wills to a straight path."
2:143 And thus we have made you a just community that you will be witnesses over the people and the Messenger will be a witness over you.
And We did not make the qiblah which you used to face except that We might make evident who would follow the Messenger from
who would turn back on his heels. And indeed, it is difficult except for those whom Allah has guided. And never would Allah have caused you to lose your faith.
Indeed Allah is, to the people, Kind and Merciful.
shrin
shrin
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation Empty Surat Yūsuf (Joseph) -{4} سورة يوسف

Post  sta1k Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:18 pm

[Of these stories mention] when Joseph said to his father, "O my father, indeed I have seen [in a dream] eleven stars and the sun and the moon; I saw them prostrating to me."
sta1k
sta1k
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation Empty Re: First Step of Reformation

Post  tifi Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:09 pm

And [recall] when We made an appointment with Moses for forty nights. Then you took [for worship] the calf after him, while you were wrongdoers.
Then We forgave you after that so perhaps you would be grateful.
Indeed, those who believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans [before Prophet Muhammad] - those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness - will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve.
And [recall] when you slew a man and disputed over it, but Allah was to bring out that which you were concealing.
Yes, whoever earns evil and his sin has encompassed him - those are the companions of the Fire; they will abide therein eternally.
But they who believe and do righteous deeds - those are the companions of Paradise; they will abide therein eternally.
tifi
tifi
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation Empty Some important verses from Surah Al-Baqara and Surah Al-Imran

Post  Octagon Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:01 pm

2:169
to top

Sahih International
He only orders you to evil and immorality and to say about Allah what you do not know.
..............................................................................................................................................................
2:187
to top

Sahih International
It has been made permissible for you the night preceding fasting to go to your wives [for sexual relations]. They are clothing for you and you are clothing for them. Allah knows that you used to deceive yourselves, so He accepted your repentance and forgave you. So now, have relations with them and seek that which Allah has decreed for you. And eat and drink until the white thread of dawn becomes distinct to you from the black thread [of night]. Then complete the fast until the sunset. And do not have relations with them as long as you are staying for worship in the mosques. These are the limits [set by] Allah , so do not approach them. Thus does Allah make clear His ordinances to the people that they may become righteous.
................................................................................................................................................................
2:157
to top

Sahih International
Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy. And it is those who are the [rightly] guided.
................................................................................................................................................................
2:189
to top

Sahih International
They ask you, [O Muhammad], about the new moons. Say, "They are measurements of time for the people and for Hajj." And it is not righteousness to enter houses from the back, but righteousness is [in] one who fears Allah. And enter houses from their doors. And fear Allah that you may succeed.
2:197
to top

Sahih International
Hajj is [during] well-known months, so whoever has made Hajj obligatory upon himself therein [by entering the state of ihram], there is [to be for him] no sexual relations and no disobedience and no disputing during Hajj. And whatever good you do - Allah knows it. And take provisions, but indeed, the best provision is fear of Allah . And fear Me, O you of understanding.
2:203
to top

Sahih International
And remember Allah during [specific] numbered days. Then whoever hastens [his departure] in two days - there is no sin upon him; and whoever delays [until the third] - there is no sin upon him - for him who fears Allah . And fear Allah and know that unto Him you will be gathered.
2:213
to top

Sahih International
Mankind was [of] one religion [before their deviation]; then Allah sent the prophets as bringers of good tidings and warners and sent down with them the Scripture in truth to judge between the people concerning that in which they differed. And none differed over the Scripture except those who were given it - after the clear proofs came to them - out of jealous animosity among themselves. And Allah guided those who believed to the truth concerning that over which they had differed, by His permission. And Allah guides whom He wills to a straight path.
2:230
to top

Sahih International
And if he has divorced her [for the third time], then she is not lawful to him afterward until [after] she marries a husband other than him. And if the latter husband divorces her [or dies], there is no blame upon the woman and her former husband for returning to each other if they think that they can keep [within] the limits of Allah . These are the limits of Allah , which He makes clear to a people who know.

2:255
to top

Sahih International
Allah - there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Kursi extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.

2:282
to top

Sahih International
O you who have believed, when you contract a debt for a specified term, write it down. And let a scribe write [it] between you in justice. Let no scribe refuse to write as Allah has taught him. So let him write and let the one who has the obligation dictate. And let him fear Allah , his Lord, and not leave anything out of it. But if the one who has the obligation is of limited understanding or weak or unable to dictate himself, then let his guardian dictate in justice. And bring to witness two witnesses from among your men. And if there are not two men [available], then a man and two women from those whom you accept as witnesses - so that if one of the women errs, then the other can remind her. And let not the witnesses refuse when they are called upon. And do not be [too] weary to write it, whether it is small or large, for its [specified] term. That is more just in the sight of Allah and stronger as evidence and more likely to prevent doubt between you, except when it is an immediate transaction which you conduct among yourselves. For [then] there is no blame upon you if you do not write it. And take witnesses when you conclude a contract. Let no scribe be harmed or any witness. For if you do so, indeed, it is [grave] disobedience in you. And fear Allah . And Allah teaches you. And Allah is Knowing of all things.

2:286
to top

Sahih International
Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned. "Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people."

3:3
to top

Sahih International
He has sent down upon you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming what was before it. And He revealed the Torah and the Gospel.

3:14
to top

Sahih International
Beautified for people is the love of that which they desire - of women and sons, heaped-up sums of gold and silver, fine branded horses, and cattle and tilled land. That is the enjoyment of worldly life, but Allah has with Him the best return.

3:26
to top

Sahih International
Say, "O Allah , Owner of Sovereignty, You give sovereignty to whom You will and You take sovereignty away from whom You will. You honor whom You will and You humble whom You will. In Your hand is [all] good. Indeed, You are over all things competent.

3:41
to top

Sahih International
He said, "My Lord, make for me a sign." He Said, "Your sign is that you will not [be able to] speak to the people for three days except by gesture. And remember your Lord much and exalt [Him with praise] in the evening and the morning."

3:61
to top

Sahih International
Then whoever argues with you about it after [this] knowledge has come to you - say, "Come, let us call our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves, then supplicate earnestly [together] and invoke the curse of Allah upon the liars [among us]."
3:73
to top

Sahih International
And do not trust except those who follow your religion." Say, "Indeed, the [true] guidance is the guidance of Allah . [Do you fear] lest someone be given [knowledge] like you were given or that they would [thereby] argue with you before your Lord?" Say, "Indeed, [all] bounty is in the hand of Allah - He grants it to whom He wills. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Wise."
...............................................................................................................................................................
3:81
to top

Sahih International
And [recall, O People of the Scripture], when Allah took the covenant of the prophets, [saying], "Whatever I give you of the Scripture and wisdom and then there comes to you a messenger confirming what is with you, you [must] believe in him and support him." [ Allah ] said, "Have you acknowledged and taken upon that My commitment?" They said, "We have acknowledged it." He said, "Then bear witness, and I am with you among the witnesses."
...............................................................................................................................................................
3:93
to top

Sahih International
All food was lawful to the Children of Israel except what Israel had made unlawful to himself before the Torah was revealed. Say, [O Muhammad], "So bring the Torah and recite it, if you should be truthful.
3:117
to top

Sahih International
The example of what they spend in this worldly life is like that of a wind containing frost which strikes the harvest of a people who have wronged themselves and destroys it. And Allah has not wronged them, but they wrong themselves.
3:150
to top

Sahih International
But Allah is your protector, and He is the best of helpers.

Last edited by Octagon on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation Empty Re: First Step of Reformation

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next