Reform the World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Step of Reformation

+25
Blazekun
kafashah
NameLess
ShadesOfAngelWings
solesoldier
ushioxsempre
Vegetasecondform
ancalime
Black Suit
guitarmelody
zainidx
sashke17
BaberKhanShahbazgarhiwal
Animefreak1236
Therealmrlegendary
sta1k
Ellliott
Bilal_Sidiki
unknownperson87
Hexagon
Octagon
tifi
shrin
Alonsow
Admin
29 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 16 Empty Re: First Step of Reformation

Post  ushioxsempre Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:44 pm

Surat A'l-En'am

The guidance of Allah is the only guidance:
Say, "Shall we invoke instead of Allah that which neither benefits us nor harms us and be turned back on our heels after Allah has guided us? [We would then be] like one whom the devils enticed [to wander] upon the earth confused, [while] he has companions inviting him to guidance, [calling], 'Come to us.' " Say, "Indeed, the guidance of Allah is the [only] guidance; and we have been commanded to submit to the Lord of the worlds.
And to establish prayer and fear Him." And it is He to whom you will be gathered. (6:71-72)

Allah has power upon everything:
And it is He who created the heavens and earth in truth. And the day He says, "Be," and it is, His word is the truth. And His is the dominion [on] the Day the Horn is blown. [He is] Knower of the unseen and the witnessed; and He is the Wise, the Acquainted. (6:73)

Abraham was a true believer and was not one of those who associate others with Allah:
And [mention, O Muhammad], when Abraham said to his father Azar, "Do you take idols as deities? Indeed, I see you and your people to be in manifest error." And thus did We show Abraham the realm of the heavens and the earth that he would be among the certain [in faith]. So when the night covered him [with darkness], he saw a star. He said, "This is my lord." But when it set, he said, "I like not those that disappear." And when he saw the moon rising, he said, "This is my lord." But when it set, he said, "Unless my Lord guides me, I will surely be among the people gone astray." And when he saw the sun rising, he said, "This is my lord; this is greater." But when it set, he said, "O my people, indeed I am free from what you associate with Allah . Indeed, I have turned my face toward He who created the heavens and the earth, inclining toward truth, and I am not of those who associate others with Allah ." (6:74-75-76-77-78-79)

The Quran is the blessed book:
And this is a Book which We have sent down, blessed and confirming what was before it, that you may warn the Mother of Cities and those around it. Those who believe in the Hereafter believe in it, and they are maintaining their prayers. (6:92)

The wrongdoers will get the right punishment after their death:
And who is more unjust than one who invents a lie about Allah or says, "It has been inspired to me," while nothing has been inspired to him, and one who says, "I will reveal [something] like what Allah revealed." And if you could but see when the wrongdoers are in the overwhelming pangs of death while the angels extend their hands, [saying], "Discharge your souls! Today you will be awarded the punishment of [extreme] humiliation for what you used to say against Allah other than the truth and [that] you were, toward His verses, being arrogant." (6:93)

Allah has detailed all signs for people who know:
Indeed, Allah is the cleaver of grain and date seeds. He brings the living out of the dead and brings the dead out of the living. That is Allah ; so how are you deluded?[He is] the cleaver of daybreak and has made the night for rest and the sun and moon for calculation. That is the determination of the Exalted in Might, the Knowing.And it is He who placed for you the stars that you may be guided by them through the darknesses of the land and sea. We have detailed the signs for a people who know. (6:95-96-97)

Allah has given clear signs for those who believe:
And it is He who sends down rain from the sky, and We produce thereby the growth of all things. We produce from it greenery from which We produce grains arranged in layers. And from the palm trees - of its emerging fruit are clusters hanging low. And [We produce] gardens of grapevines and olives and pomegranates, similar yet varied. Look at [each of] its fruit when it yields and [at] its ripening. Indeed in that are signs for a people who believe. (6:99)

Allah could never have a son:
[He is] Originator of the heavens and the earth. How could He have a son when He does not have a companion and He created all things? And He is, of all things, Knowing. (6:101)

Whoever sees the enlightenment will be one of the winners:
There has come to you enlightenment from your Lord. So whoever will see does so for [the benefit of] his soul, and whoever is blind [does harm] against it. And [say], "I am not a guardian over you." (6:104)

Allah has made pleasent their wrong deeds:
And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah , lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do. (6:108)

Even if there came a sign they would still not believe:
And they swear by Allah their strongest oaths that if a sign came to them, they would surely believe in it. Say, "The signs are only with Allah ." And what will make you perceive that even if a sign came, they would not believe. (6:109)

Even if Allah would give to them all the signs, they would still not believe:
And even if We had sent down to them the angels [with the message] and the dead spoke to them [of it] and We gathered together every [created] thing in front of them, they would not believe unless Allah should will. But most of them, [of that], are ignorant. (6:111)

The Quran is clearly revealed by Allah:
[Say], "Then is it other than Allah I should seek as judge while it is He who has revealed to you the Book explained in detail?" And those to whom We [previously] gave the Scripture know that it is sent down from your Lord in truth, so never be among the doubters. (6:114)

No one can alter Allah's words:
And the word of your Lord has been fulfilled in truth and in justice. None can alter His words, and He is the Hearing, the Knowing. (6:115)

Most of the people on earth will only mislead you:
And if you obey most of those upon the earth, they will mislead you from the way of Allah . They follow not except assumption, and they are not but falsifying. (6:116)

We should only eat meat upon which the name of Alllah has been mentioned:
So eat of that [meat] upon which the name of Allah has been mentioned, if you are believers in His verses. (6:118)

The unbelievers won't believe anyways:
And when a sign comes to them, they say, "Never will we believe until we are given like that which was given to the messengers of Allah ." Allah is most knowing of where He places His message. There will afflict those who committed crimes debasement before Allah and severe punishment for what they used to conspire. (6:124)

Allah guides whoever He wants:
So whoever Allah wants to guide - He expands his breast to [contain] Islam; and whoever He wants to misguide - He makes his breast tight and constricted as though he were climbing into the sky. Thus does Allah place defilement upon those who do not believe. (6:125)

The wordly life will delude everybody in the next time:
"O company of jinn and mankind, did there not come to you messengers from among you, relating to you My verses and warning you of the meeting of this Day of yours?" They will say, "We bear witness against ourselves"; and the worldly life had deluded them, and they will bear witness against themselves that they were disbelievers.(6:130)

Some of Allah's errands:
Say, "Come, I will recite what your Lord has prohibited to you. [He commands] that you not associate anything with Him, and to parents, good treatment, and do not kill your children out of poverty; We will provide for you and them. And do not approach immoralities - what is apparent of them and what is concealed. And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed] except by [legal] right. This has He instructed you that you may use reason." And do not approach the orphan's property except in a way that is best until he reaches maturity. And give full measure and weight in justice. We do not charge any soul except [with that within] its capacity. And when you testify, be just, even if [it concerns] a near relative. And the covenant of Allah fulfill. This has He instructed you that you may remember. (6:151-152)

When the clear signs will come, their repentance will not be worth it:
Do they [then] wait for anything except that the angels should come to them or your Lord should come or that there come some of the signs of your Lord? The Day that some of the signs of your Lord will come no soul will benefit from its faith as long as it had not believed before or had earned through its faith some good. Say, "Wait. Indeed, we [also] are waiting." (6:158)

The recompense of the deeds in the day of Judgement:
Whoever comes [on the Day of Judgement] with a good deed will have ten times the like thereof [to his credit], and whoever comes with an evil deed will not be recompensed except the like thereof; and they will not be wronged. (6:160)

Allah has guided us to the straight path:
Say, "Indeed, my Lord has guided me to a straight path - a correct religion - the way of Abraham, inclining toward truth. And he was not among those who associated others with Allah ." (6:160)

Everything is for Allah:
Say, "Indeed, my prayer, my rites of sacrifice, my living and my dying are for Allah , Lord of the worlds. No partner has He. And this I have been commanded, and I am the first [among you] of the Muslims." (6:161-162)

Everybody will bear its very own burden:
Say, "Is it other than Allah I should desire as a lord while He is the Lord of all things? And every soul earns not [blame] except against itself, and no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return, and He will inform you concerning that over which you used to differ." (6:164)

Surat Al-'A'raf

The wighing of the deeds in the Day of Judgement:
And the weighing [of deeds] that Day will be the truth. So those whose scales are heavy - it is they who will be the successful.And those whose scales are light - they are the ones who will lose themselves for what injustice they were doing toward Our verses. (7:8-9)

Whoever follows the Satan, will surely be in astray:
[Satan] said, "Because You have put me in error, I will surely sit in wait for them on Your straight path. Then I will come to them from before them and from behind them and on their right and on their left, and You will not find most of them grateful [to You]."[ Allah ] said, "Get out of Paradise, reproached and expelled. Whoever follows you among them - I will surely fill Hell with you, all together." (6:15-16-17)

ushioxsempre
ushioxsempre
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 16 Empty Surat Al-haj

Post  Therealmrlegendary Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:43 pm

Verse 22:1 : O mankind, fear your Lord. Indeed, the convulsion of the [final] Hour is a terrible thing.

Verse 22:2 : On the Day you see it every nursing mother will be distracted from that [child] she was nursing, and every pregnant woman will abort her pregnancy, and you will see the people [appearing] intoxicated while they are not intoxicated; but the punishment of Allah is severe.

Verse 22:3 ( happens alot in this century ) : And of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge and follows every rebellious devil.

Verse 22:4 : It has been decreed for every devil that whoever turns to him - he will misguide him and will lead him to the punishment of the Blaze.

Verse 22:7 ( yes he has the power to do and WILL do that ) : And [that they may know] that the Hour is coming - no doubt about it - and that Allah will resurrect those in the graves.

Verse 22:9 and 22:10 : Twisting his neck [in arrogance] to mislead [people] from the way of Allah . For him in the world is disgrace, and We will make him taste on the Day of Resurrection the punishment of the Burning Fire [while it is said], That is for what your hands have put forth and because Allah is not ever unjust to [His] servants."

Verse 22:12 : He invokes instead of Allah that which neither harms him nor benefits him. That is what is the extreme error.

Verse 22:14 : Indeed, Allah will admit those who believe and do righteous deeds to gardens beneath which rivers flow. Indeed, Allah does what He intends.

Verse 22:15 : Whoever should think that Allah will not support [Prophet Muhammad] in this world and the Hereafter - let him extend a rope to the ceiling, then cut off [his breath], and let him see: will his effort remove that which enrages [him]?

Verse 22:16 ( verse, or Ayah, means 'sign' ) : And thus have We sent the Qur'an down as verses of clear evidence and because Allah guides whom He intends.

Verse 22:23 : Indeed, Allah will admit those who believe and do righteous deeds to gardens beneath which rivers flow. They will be adorned therein with bracelets of gold and pearl, and their garments therein will be silk.

Verse 22:26 : And [mention, O Muhammad], when We designated for Abraham the site of the House, [saying], "Do not associate anything with Me and purify My House for those who perform Tawaf and those who stand [in prayer] and those who bow and prostrate.

Verse 22:27 : And proclaim to the people the Hajj [pilgrimage]; they will come to you on foot and on every lean camel; they will come from every distant pass -

Verse 22:29 : Then let them end their untidiness and fulfill their vows and perform Tawaf around the ancient House."

Verse 22:30 and 22:31 ( by honoring it means, to show them as something with great irrogance and defying to Allah ) : That [has been commanded], and whoever honors the sacred ordinances of Allah - it is best for him in the sight of his Lord. And permitted to you are the grazing livestock, except what is recited to you. So avoid the uncleanliness of idols and avoid false statement, Inclining [only] to Allah , not associating [anything] with Him. And he who associates with Allah - it is as though he had fallen from the sky and was snatched by the birds or the wind carried him down into a remote place.

Verse 22:33 : For you the animals marked for sacrifice are benefits for a specified term; then their place of sacrifice is at the ancient House.

Verse 22:34 : And for all religion We have appointed a rite [of sacrifice] that they may mention the name of Allah over what He has provided for them of [sacrificial] animals. For your god is one God, so to Him submit. And, [O Muhammad], give good tidings to the humble [before their Lord]

Verse 22:35 : Who, when Allah is mentioned, their hearts are fearful, and [to] the patient over what has afflicted them, and the establishers of prayer and those who spend from what We have provided them.

Verse 22:36 : And the camels and cattle We have appointed for you as among the symbols of Allah ; for you therein is good. So mention the name of Allah upon them when lined up [for sacrifice]; and when they are [lifeless] on their sides, then eat from them and feed the needy and the beggar. Thus have We subjected them to you that you may be grateful.

Verse 22:40 : [They are] those who have been evicted from their homes without right - only because they say, "Our Lord is Allah ." And were it not that Allah checks the people, some by means of others, there would have been demolished monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques in which the name of Allah is much mentioned. And Allah will surely support those who support Him. Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might.

Verse 22:41 : [And they are] those who, if We give them authority in the land, establish prayer and give zakah and enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong. And to Allah belongs the outcome of [all] matters.

Verse 22:42 and 22:43 : And if they deny you, [O Muhammad] - so, before them, did the people of Noah and 'Aad and Thamud deny [their prophets], And the people of Abraham and the people of Lot.

Verse 22:44 : And the inhabitants of Madyan. And Moses was denied, so I prolonged enjoyment for the disbelievers; then I seized them, and how [terrible] was My reproach.

Verse 22:45 : And how many a city did We destroy while it was committing wrong - so it is [now] fallen into ruin - and [how many] an abandoned well and [how many] a lofty palace.

Verse 22:46 : So have they not traveled through the earth and have hearts by which to reason and ears by which to hear? For indeed, it is not eyes that are blinded, but blinded are the hearts which are within the breasts.

Verse 22:47 : And they urge you to hasten the punishment. But Allah will never fail in His promise. And indeed, a day with your Lord is like a thousand years of those which you count.

Verse 22:54 : And so those who were given knowledge may know that it is the truth from your Lord and [therefore] believe in it, and their hearts humbly submit to it. And indeed is Allah the Guide of those who have believed to a straight path.

Verse 22:55 : But those who disbelieve will not cease to be in doubt of it until the Hour comes upon them unexpectedly or there comes to them the punishment of a barren Day.

Verse 22:56 : [All] sovereignty that Day is for Allah ; He will judge between them. So they who believed and did righteous deeds will be in the Gardens of Pleasure.

Verse 22:58 : And those who emigrated for the cause of Allah and then were killed or died - Allah will surely provide for them a good provision. And indeed, it is Allah who is the best of providers.

Verse 22:59 : He will surely cause them to enter an entrance with which they will be pleased, and indeed, Allah is Knowing and Forbearing.

Verses 22:60 : That [is so]. And whoever responds [to injustice] with the equivalent of that with which he was harmed and then is tyrannized - Allah will surely aid him. Indeed, Allah is Pardoning and Forgiving.

Verse 22:62 : That is because Allah is the Truth, and that which they call upon other than Him is falsehood, and because Allah is the Most High, the Grand.

Verse 22:63 : Do you not see that Allah has sent down rain from the sky and the earth becomes green? Indeed, Allah is Subtle and Acquainted.

Verse 22:65 : Do you not see that Allah has subjected to you whatever is on the earth and the ships which run through the sea by His command? And He restrains the sky from falling upon the earth, unless by His permission. Indeed Allah , to the people, is Kind and Merciful.

Verse 22:66 : And He is the one who gave you life; then He causes you to die and then will [again] give you life. Indeed, mankind is ungrateful.

Verse 22:67 : For every religion We have appointed rites which they perform. So, [O Muhammad], let the disbelievers not contend with you over the matter but invite them to your Lord. Indeed, you are upon straight guidance.

Verse 22:69 ( always say this to yourself if you argue with someone and you believe you are right, and they believe they are right too, and it ends with no winner ) : Allah will judge between you on the Day of Resurrection concerning that over which you used to differ."

Verse 22:71 : And they worship besides Allah that for which He has not sent down authority and that of which they have no knowledge. And there will not be for the wrongdoers any helper.

Verse 22:73 : O people, an example is presented, so listen to it. Indeed, those you invoke besides Allah will never create [as much as] a fly, even if they gathered together for that purpose. And if the fly should steal away from them a [tiny] thing, they could not recover it from him. Weak are the pursuer and pursued.

Verse 22:75 : Allah chooses from the angels messengers and from the people. Indeed, Allah is Hearing and Seeing.

Verse 22:78 : And strive for Allah with the striving due to Him. He has chosen you and has not placed upon you in the religion any difficulty. [It is] the religion of your father, Abraham. Allah named you "Muslims" before [in former scriptures] and in this [revelation] that the Messenger may be a witness over you and you may be witnesses over the people. So establish prayer and give zakah and hold fast to Allah . He is your protector; and excellent is the protector, and excellent is the helper.

Surat Al-Mu'minūn
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

23:6 ( they are not to be blamed if they enjoy life and its contains ) : Except from their wives or those their right hands possess, for indeed, they will not be blamed -

Verse 23:14 : Then We made the sperm-drop into a clinging clot, and We made the clot into a lump [of flesh], and We made [from] the lump, bones, and We covered the bones with flesh; then We developed him into another creation. So blessed is Allah , the best of creators.

Verse 23:17 : And We have created above you seven layered heavens, and never have We been of [Our] creation unaware.

Verse 23:18 : And We have sent down rain from the sky in a measured amount and settled it in the earth. And indeed, We are Able to take it away.

Verse 23:19 and 23:20 : And We brought forth for you thereby gardens of palm trees and grapevines in which for you are abundant fruits and from which you eat, And [We brought forth] a tree issuing from Mount Sinai which produces oil and food for those who eat.

Verse 23:21 ( livestock: sheep, cows, camels. etc... ) : And indeed, for you in livestock is a lesson. We give you drink from that which is in their bellies, and for you in them are numerous benefits, and from them you eat.

Verse 23:23 and 23:24 : And We had certainly sent Noah to his people, and he said, "O my people, worship Allah ; you have no deity other than Him; then will you not fear Him?" But the eminent among those who disbelieved from his people said, "This is not but a man like yourselves who wishes to take precedence over you; and if Allah had willed [to send a messenger], He would have sent down angels. We have not heard of this among our forefathers.

Verse 23:32 : And We sent among them a messenger from themselves, [saying], "Worship Allah ; you have no deity other than Him; then will you not fear Him?"
Therealmrlegendary
Therealmrlegendary
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 16 Empty Al-Baqarah

Post  kafashah Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:11 am

They [think to] deceive Allah and those who believe, but they deceive not except themselves and perceive [it] not.(2:9)In their hearts is disease, so Allah has increased their disease; and for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie.(2:10)And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers."(2:11)Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not.(2:12)And when it is said to them, "Believe as the people have believed," they say, "Should we believe as the foolish have believed?" Unquestionably, it is they who are the foolish, but they know [it] not.(2:13)And when they meet those who believe, they say, "We believe"; but when they are alone with their evil ones, they say, "Indeed, we are with you; we were only mockers."(2:14)[But] Allah mocks them and prolongs them in their transgression [while] they wander blindly.(2:15)Those are the ones who have purchased error [in exchange] for guidance, so their transaction has brought no profit, nor were they guided.(2:16)

kafashah
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 16 Empty Al-Baqarah

Post  kafashah Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:41 pm

Their example is that of one who kindled a fire, but when it illuminated what was around him, Allah took away their light and left them in darkness [so] they could not see.(2:17)Deaf, dumb and blind - so they will not return [to the right path].(2:18)Or [it is] like a rainstorm from the sky within which is darkness, thunder and lightning. They put their fingers in their ears against the thunderclaps in dread of death. But Allah is encompassing of the disbelievers.(2:19)The lightning almost snatches away their sight. Every time it lights [the way] for them, they walk therein; but when darkness comes over them, they stand [still]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken away their hearing and their sight. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent.(2:20)O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous -(2:21)[He] who made for you the earth a bed [spread out] and the sky a ceiling and sent down from the sky, rain and brought forth thereby fruits as provision for you. So do not attribute to Allah equals while you know [that there is nothing similar to Him].(2:22)And if you are in doubt about what We have sent down upon Our Servant [Muhammad], then produce a surah the like thereof and call upon your witnesses other than Allah , if you should be truthful.(2:23)But if you do not - and you will never be able to - then fear the Fire, whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers.(2:24)

kafashah
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  ushioxsempre Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:28 pm

Surat Al-A'raf

The history of Adam:
And "O Adam, dwell, you and your wife, in Paradise and eat from wherever you will but do not approach this tree, lest you be among the wrongdoers."But Satan whispered to them to make apparent to them that which was concealed from them of their private parts. He said, "Your Lord did not forbid you this tree except that you become angels or become of the immortal."And he swore [by Allah ] to them, "Indeed, I am to you from among the sincere advisors."So he made them fall, through deception. And when they tasted of the tree, their private parts became apparent to them, and they began to fasten together over themselves from the leaves of Paradise. And their Lord called to them, "Did I not forbid you from that tree and tell you that Satan is to you a clear enemy?"They said, "Our Lord, we have wronged ourselves, and if You do not forgive us and have mercy upon us, we will surely be among the losers."[ Allah ] said, "Descend, being to one another enemies. And for you on the earth is a place of settlement and enjoyment for a time."He said, "Therein you will live, and therein you will die, and from it you will be brought forth." (7:19-20-21-22-23-24-25)

The clothing of righteousness is the best:
O children of Adam, We have bestowed upon you clothing to conceal your private parts and as adornment. But the clothing of righteousness - that is best. That is from the signs of Allah that perhaps they will remember. (7:26)

Allah only orders justice and to worshipp Him sincerely:
And when they commit an immorality, they say, "We found our fathers doing it, and Allah has ordered us to do it." Say, "Indeed, Allah does not order immorality. Do you say about Allah that which you do not know?"Say, [O Muhammad], "My Lord has ordered justice and that you maintain yourselves [in worship of Him] at every place [or time] of prostration, and invoke Him, sincere to Him in religion." Just as He originated you, you will return [to life] . (7:28-29)

The things which Allah has forbidden:
Say, "My Lord has only forbidden immoralities - what is apparent of them and what is concealed - and sin, and oppression without right, and that you associate with Allah that for which He has not sent down authority, and that you say about Allah that which you do not know." (7:33)

The punishment of the unbelievers:
They will have from Hell a bed and over them coverings [of fire]. And thus do We recompense the wrongdoers. (7:41)

The Jannah:
And We will have removed whatever is within their breasts of resentment, [while] flowing beneath them are rivers. And they will say, "Praise to Allah , who has guided us to this; and we would never have been guided if Allah had not guided us. Certainly the messengers of our Lord had come with the truth." And they will be called, "This is Paradise, which you have been made to inherit for what you used to do." (7:43)

The people who will be in the partitions:
And between them will be a partition, and on [its] elevations are men who recognize all by their mark. And they call out to the companions of Paradise, "Peace be upon you." They have not [yet] entered it, but they long intensely.And when their eyes are turned toward the companions of the Fire, they say, "Our Lord, do not place us with the wrongdoing people." (7:46-47)

The people of the Jahannam:
And the companions of the Fire will call to the companions of Paradise, "Pour upon us some water or from whatever Allah has provided you." They will say, "Indeed, Allah has forbidden them both to the disbelievers."Who took their religion as distraction and amusement and whom the worldly life deluded." So today We will forget them just as they forgot the meeting of this Day of theirs and for having rejected Our verses. (7:50-51)

Allah is the Lord of the worlds:
Indeed, your Lord is Allah , who created the heavens and earth in six days and then established Himself above the Throne. He covers the night with the day, [another night] chasing it rapidly; and [He created] the sun, the moon, and the stars, subjected by His command. Unquestionably, His is the creation and the command; blessed is Allah , Lord of the worlds. (7:54)

Allah is near those who do good deeds:
And cause not corruption upon the earth after its reformation. And invoke Him in fear and aspiration. Indeed, the mercy of Allah is near to the doers of good. ( 7:56)

The way Allah will bring forth the dead:
And it is He who sends the winds as good tidings before His mercy until, when they have carried heavy rainclouds, We drive them to a dead land and We send down rain therein and bring forth thereby [some] of all the fruits. Thus will We bring forth the dead; perhaps you may be reminded. (5:57)

But they denied him, so We saved him and those who were with him in the ship. And We drowned those who denied Our signs. Indeed, they were a blind people. (7:64)

Always remeber the favors of Allah:
Then do you wonder that there has come to you a reminder from your Lord through a man from among you, that he may warn you? And remember when He made you successors after the people of Noah and increased you in stature extensively. So remember the favors of Allah that you might succeed. (7:69)

The punishment of the unbelievers:
So the earthquake seized them, and they became within their home [corpses] fallen prone. (7:78)

Allah is the best of judges:
And if there should be a group among you who has believed in that with which I have been sent and a group that has not believed, then be patient until Allah judges between us. And He is the best of judges." (7:87)

The punishment for the disbelievers:
Said the eminent ones who disbelieved among his people, "If you should follow Shu'ayb, indeed, you would then be losers."So the earthquake seized them, and they became within their home [corpses] fallen prone. (7:90-91)

If only they had believed:
And if only the people of the cities had believed and feared Allah , We would have opened upon them blessings from the heaven and the earth; but they denied [the messengers], so We seized them for what they were earning." (7:96)

Allah sealed their hearts cuz of their disbelief:
Those cities - We relate to you, [O Muhammad], some of their news. And certainly did their messengers come to them with clear proofs, but they were not to believe in that which they had denied before. Thus does Allah seal over the hearts of the disbelievers. (7:101)

The magicians understand the power of Allah:
So the truth was established, and abolished was what they were doing.And Pharaoh and his people were overcome right there and became debased.And the magicians fell down in prostration [to Allah ].They said, "We have believed in the Lord of the worlds,The Lord of Moses and Aaron."(7:118-119-120-121-122)

We will all return to Allah, so may Allah give us patience against the unbelievers:
I will surely cut off your hands and your feet on opposite sides; then I will surely crucify you all."They said, "Indeed, to our Lord we will return.
And you do not resent us except because we believed in the signs of our Lord when they came to us. Our Lord, pour upon us patience and let us die as Muslims [in submission to You]." (7:124-125-126)

The best outcome is for the righteous:
Said Moses to his people, "Seek help through Allah and be patient. Indeed, the earth belongs to Allah . He causes to inherit it whom He wills of His servants. And the [best] outcome is for the righteous." (7:128)

The unthankful people:
But when good came to them, they said, "This is ours [by right]." And if a bad [condition] struck them, they saw an evil omen in Moses and those with him. Unquestionably, their fortune is with Allah , but most of them do not know. (7:131)

Allah fulfilled his promise and destryoed the Pharaoh:
And We caused the people who had been oppressed to inherit the eastern regions of the land and the western ones, which We had blessed. And the good word of your Lord was fulfilled for the Children of Israel because of what they had patiently endured. And We destroyed [all] that Pharaoh and his people were producing and what they had been building. (7:137)

The power of Allah:
And when Moses arrived at Our appointed time and his Lord spoke to him, he said, "My Lord, show me [Yourself] that I may look at You." [ Allah ] said, "You will not see Me, but look at the mountain; if it should remain in place, then you will see Me." But when his Lord appeared to the mountain, He rendered it level, and Moses fell unconscious. And when he awoke, he said, "Exalted are You! I have repented to You, and I am the first of the believers." (7:143)

Allah gives to Moses the tablets:
And We wrote for him on the tablets [something] of all things - instruction and explanation for all things, [saying], "Take them with determination and order your people to take the best of it. I will show you the home of the defiantly disobedient." (7:145)

Everybody will be recompensed for what they have done:
Those who denied Our signs and the meeting of the Hereafter - their deeds have become worthless. Are they recompensed except for what they used to do? (7:147)
ushioxsempre
ushioxsempre
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

Post  Therealmrlegendary Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:43 pm

Bismi Allah Alrahman alraheem. Surat Al-Anbya'.

21:1 : [The time of] their account has approached for the people, while they are in heedlessness turning away.

21:2 and 21:3 : No mention comes to them anew from their Lord except that they listen to it while they are at play, With their hearts distracted. And those who do wrong conceal their private conversation, [saying], "Is this [Prophet] except a human being like you? So would you approach magic while you are aware [of it]?"

21:4 : The Prophet said, "My Lord knows whatever is said throughout the heaven and earth, and He is the Hearing, the Knowing."

21:7 : And We sent not before you, [O Muhammad], except men to whom We revealed [the message], so ask the people of the message if you do not know.

21:8 : And We did not make the prophets forms not eating food, nor were they immortal [on earth].

21:13 : [Some angels said], "Do not flee but return to where you were given luxury and to your homes - perhaps you will be questioned."

21:18 : Rather, We dash the truth upon falsehood, and it destroys it, and thereupon it departs. And for you is destruction from that which you describe.

21:19 ( angels ) : To Him belongs whoever is in the heavens and the earth. And those near Him are not prevented by arrogance from His worship, nor do they tire.

21:20 : They exalt [Him] night and day [and] do not slacken.

21:22 ( indeed, as if multiple gods would exist they wouldn't agree on one system for the universe and it would be a mess ) : Had there been within the heavens and earth gods besides Allah , they both would have been ruined. So exalted is Allah , Lord of the Throne, above what they describe.

21:24 : Or have they taken gods besides Him? Say, [O Muhammad], "Produce your proof. This [Qur'an] is the message for those with me and the message of those before me." But most of them do not know the truth, so they are turning away.

21:25 : And We sent not before you any messenger except that We revealed to him that, "There is no deity except Me, so worship Me."

21:28 : He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they cannot intercede except on behalf of one whom He approves. And they, from fear of Him, are apprehensive.

21:31 : And We placed within the earth firmly set mountains, lest it should shift with them, and We made therein [mountain] passes [as] roads that they might be guided.

21:34 : And We did not grant to any man before you eternity [on earth]; so if you die - would they be eternal?

21:35 ( always remember this ) : Every soul will taste death. And We test you with evil and with good as trial; and to Us you will be returned.

21:36 : And when those who disbelieve see you, [O Muhammad], they take you not except in ridicule, [saying], "Is this the one who insults your gods?" And they are, at the mention of the Most Merciful, disbelievers.

21:41 : And already were messengers ridiculed before you, but those who mocked them were enveloped by what they used to ridicule.

21:42 : Say, "Who can protect you at night or by day from the Most Merciful?" But they are, from the remembrance of their Lord, turning away.

21:43 and 21:44 : Or do they have gods to defend them other than Us? They are unable [even] to help themselves, nor can they be protected from Us, But, [on the contrary], We have provided good things for these [disbelievers] and their fathers until life was prolonged for them. Then do they not see that We set upon the land, reducing it from its borders? So it is they who will overcome?

21:46 : And if [as much as] a whiff of the punishment of your Lord should touch them, they would surely say, "O woe to us! Indeed, we have been wrongdoers."

21:47 : And We place the scales of justice for the Day of Resurrection, so no soul will be treated unjustly at all. And if there is [even] the weight of a mustard seed, We will bring it forth. And sufficient are We as accountant.

21:48 and 21:49 : And We had already given Moses and Aaron the criterion and a light and a reminder for the righteous, Who fear their Lord unseen, while they are of the Hour apprehensive.

21:52 and 21:53 ( in the past time, people used to prayto and worship and devote statues ) : When he said to his father and his people, "What are these statues to which you are devoted?" They said, "We found our fathers worshippers of them."

21:57 : And [I swear] by Allah , I will surely plan against your idols after you have turned and gone away."

21:62 ( 'them' as in the statues who Ibrahim have destroyed ) : They said, "Have you done this to our gods, O Abraham?"

21:63 ( and so he proved the statues dont harm, nor benefit ) : He said, "Rather, this - the largest of them - did it, so ask them, if they should [be able to] speak."

21:73 : And We made them leaders guiding by Our command. And We inspired to them the doing of good deeds, establishment of prayer, and giving of zakah; and they were worshippers of Us.

21:74 : And to Lot We gave judgement and knowledge, and We saved him from the city that was committing wicked deeds. Indeed, they were a people of evil, defiantly disobedient.

21:76 : And [mention] Noah, when he called [to Allah ] before [that time], so We responded to him and saved him and his family from the great flood.

21:77 : And We saved him from the people who denied Our signs. Indeed, they were a people of evil, so We drowned them, all together.

21:79 : And We gave understanding of the case to Solomon, and to each [of them] We gave judgement and knowledge. And We subjected the mountains to exalt [Us], along with David and [also] the birds. And We were doing [that].

21:81 ( Solomon is Sulaiman 'in arabic' ) : And to Solomon [We subjected] the wind, blowing forcefully, proceeding by his command toward the land which We had blessed. And We are ever, of all things, Knowing.

21:84 : So We responded to him and removed what afflicted him of adversity. And We gave him [back] his family and the like thereof with them as mercy from Us and a reminder for the worshippers [of Allah ].

21:87 : And [mention] the man of the fish, when he went off in anger and thought that We would not decree [anything] upon him. And he called out within the darknesses, "There is no deity except You; exalted are You. Indeed, I have been of the wrongdoers."

Sadaq Allah al adeem.
Therealmrlegendary
Therealmrlegendary
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

Post  Therealmrlegendary Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:45 pm

Bismi Allah Alrahman Alraheem.

Surat Al-Mujadila.

58:1 : Certainly has Allah heard the speech of the one who argues with you, [O Muhammad], concerning her husband and directs her complaint to Allah . And Allah hears your dialogue; indeed, Allah is Hearing and Seeing.

58:2 : Those who pronounce thihar among you [to separate] from their wives - they are not [consequently] their mothers. Their mothers are none but those who gave birth to them. And indeed, they are saying an objectionable statement and a falsehood. But indeed, Allah is Pardoning and Forgiving.

58:3 : And those who pronounce thihar from their wives and then [wish to] go back on what they said - then [there must be] the freeing of a slave before they touch one another. That is what you are admonished thereby; and Allah is Acquainted with what you do.

58:4 : And he who does not find [a slave] - then a fast for two months consecutively before they touch one another; and he who is unable - then the feeding of sixty poor persons. That is for you to believe [completely] in Allah and His Messenger; and those are the limits [set by] Allah . And for the disbelievers is a painful punishment.

58:5 : Indeed, those who oppose Allah and His Messenger are abased as those before them were abased. And We have certainly sent down verses of clear evidence. And for the disbelievers is a humiliating punishment.

58:6 ( Enumerated means counted or took or gathered ) : On the Day when Allah will resurrect them all and inform them of what they did. Allah had enumerated it, while they forgot it; and Allah is, over all things, Witness.

58:7 ( Allah is everywhere ) : Have you not considered that Allah knows what is in the heavens and what is on the earth? There is in no private conversation three but that He is the fourth of them, nor are there five but that He is the sixth of them - and no less than that and no more except that He is with them [in knowledge] wherever they are. Then He will inform them of what they did, on the Day of Resurrection. Indeed Allah is, of all things, Knowing.

58:8 : Have you not considered those who were forbidden from private conversation, then they return to that which they were forbidden and converse among themselves about sin and aggression and disobedience to the Messenger? And when they come to you, they greet you with that [word] by which Allah does not greet you and say among themselves, "Why does Allah not punish us for what we say?" Sufficient for them is Hell, which they will [enter to] burn, and wretched is the destination.

58:9 ( in the past, most women talked behind people's back. so they always used to say 'Allah, i pledge you to spare me woman's evil' ) : O you who have believed, when you converse privately, do not converse about sin and aggression and disobedience to the Messenger but converse about righteousness and piety. And fear Allah , to whom you will be gathered.

58:10 : Private conversation is only from Satan that he may grieve those who have believed, but he will not harm them at all except by permission of Allah . And upon Allah let the believers rely.

58:11 : O you who have believed, when you are told, "Space yourselves" in assemblies, then make space; Allah will make space for you. And when you are told, "Arise," then arise; Allah will raise those who have believed among you and those who were given knowledge, by degrees. And Allah is Acquainted with what you do.

58:13 : Have you feared to present before your consultation charities? Then when you do not and Allah has forgiven you, then [at least] establish prayer and give zakah and obey Allah and His Messenger. And Allah is Acquainted with what you do.

58:14 ( ignorants and non-caring people. spiritless... and purposeless.. ) : Have you not considered those who make allies of a people with whom Allah has become angry? They are neither of you nor of them, and they swear to untruth while they know [they are lying].

58:17 and 58:18 : Never will their wealth or their children avail them against Allah at all. Those are the companions of the Fire; they will abide therein eternally, On the Day Allah will resurrect them all, and they will swear to Him as they swear to you and think that they are [standing] on something. Unquestionably, it is they who are the liars.

58:19 : Satan has overcome them and made them forget the remembrance of Allah . Those are the party of Satan. Unquestionably, the party of Satan - they will be the losers.

58:22 : You will not find a people who believe in Allah and the Last Day having affection for those who oppose Allah and His Messenger, even if they were their fathers or their sons or their brothers or their kindred. Those - He has decreed within their hearts faith and supported them with spirit from Him. And We will admit them to gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally. Allah is pleased with them, and they are pleased with Him - those are the party of Allah . Unquestionably, the party of Allah - they are the successful.

Surat An-Nur.

24:1 : [This is] a surah which We have sent down and made [that within it] obligatory and revealed therein verses of clear evidence that you might remember.

24:4 and 24:5 ( even such horrible act, Allah forgives it ) : And those who accuse chaste women and then do not produce four witnesses - lash them with eighty lashes and do not accept from them testimony ever after. And those are the defiantly disobedient, Except for those who repent thereafter and reform, for indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

24:6 and 24:7 and 24:8 and 24:9 : And those who accuse their wives [of adultery] and have no witnesses except themselves - then the witness of one of them [shall be] four testimonies [swearing] by Allah that indeed, he is of the truthful, And the fifth [oath will be] that the curse of Allah be upon him if he should be among the liars, But it will prevent punishment from her if she gives four testimonies [swearing] by Allah that indeed, he is of the liars, And the fifth [oath will be] that the wrath of Allah be upon her if he was of the truthful.

24:11 : Indeed, those who came with falsehood are a group among you. Do not think it bad for you; rather it is good for you. For every person among them is what [punishment] he has earned from the sin, and he who took upon himself the greater portion thereof - for him is a great punishment.

24:12 : Why, when you heard it, did not the believing men and believing women think good of one another and say, "This is an obvious falsehood"?

24:15 : When you received it with your tongues and said with your mouths that of which you had no knowledge and thought it was insignificant while it was, in the sight of Allah , tremendous.

24:16 : And why, when you heard it, did you not say, "It is not for us to speak of this. Exalted are You, [O Allah ]; this is a great slander"?

24:19 : Indeed, those who like that immorality should be spread [or publicized] among those who have believed will have a painful punishment in this world and the Hereafter. And Allah knows and you do not know.

24:21 : O you who have believed, do not follow the footsteps of Satan. And whoever follows the footsteps of Satan - indeed, he enjoins immorality and wrongdoing. And if not for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy, not one of you would have been pure, ever, but Allah purifies whom He wills, and Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

24:22 : And let not those of virtue among you and wealth swear not to give [aid] to their relatives and the needy and the emigrants for the cause of Allah , and let them pardon and overlook. Would you not like that Allah should forgive you? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

24:26 : Evil words are for evil men, and evil men are [subjected] to evil words. And good words are for good men, and good men are [an object] of good words. Those [good people] are declared innocent of what the slanderers say. For them is forgiveness and noble provision.

24:27 : O you who have believed, do not enter houses other than your own houses until you ascertain welcome and greet their inhabitants. That is best for you; perhaps you will be reminded.

24:28 : And if you do not find anyone therein, do not enter them until permission has been given you. And if it is said to you, "Go back," then go back; it is purer for you. And Allah is Knowing of what you do.

24:29 : There is no blame upon you for entering houses not inhabited in which there is convenience for you. And Allah knows what you reveal and what you conceal.

24:30 : Tell the believing men to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts. That is purer for them. Indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what they do.

24:32 : And marry the unmarried among you and the righteous among your male slaves and female slaves. If they should be poor, Allah will enrich them from His bounty, and Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.

24:34 : And We have certainly sent down to you distinct verses and examples from those who passed on before you and an admonition for those who fear Allah .

24:35 : Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The example of His light is like a niche within which is a lamp, the lamp is within glass, the glass as if it were a pearly [white] star lit from [the oil of] a blessed olive tree, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil would almost glow even if untouched by fire. Light upon light. Allah guides to His light whom He wills. And Allah presents examples for the people, and Allah is Knowing of all things.

24: 37 : [Are] men whom neither commerce nor sale distracts from the remembrance of Allah and performance of prayer and giving of zakah. They fear a Day in which the hearts and eyes will [fearfully] turn about -

24:38 : That Allah may reward them [according to] the best of what they did and increase them from His bounty. And Allah gives provision to whom He wills without account.

24:39 : But those who disbelieved - their deeds are like a mirage in a lowland which a thirsty one thinks is water until, when he comes to it, he finds it is nothing but finds Allah before Him, and He will pay him in full his due; and Allah is swift in account.

24:40 : Or [they are] like darknesses within an unfathomable sea which is covered by waves, upon which are waves, over which are clouds - darknesses, some of them upon others. When one puts out his hand [therein], he can hardly see it. And he to whom Allah has not granted light - for him there is no light.

24:41 : Do you not see that Allah is exalted by whomever is within the heavens and the earth and [by] the birds with wings spread [in flight]? Each [of them] has known his [means of] prayer and exalting [Him], and Allah is Knowing of what they do.

24:43 : Do you not see that Allah drives clouds? Then He brings them together, then He makes them into a mass, and you see the rain emerge from within it. And He sends down from the sky, mountains [of clouds] within which is hail, and He strikes with it whom He wills and averts it from whom He wills. The flash of its lightening almost takes away the eyesight.

24:45 : Allah has created every [living] creature from water. And of them are those that move on their bellies, and of them are those that walk on two legs, and of them are those that walk on four. Allah creates what He wills. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent.

24:47 : But the hypocrites say, "We have believed in Allah and in the Messenger, and we obey"; then a party of them turns away after that. And those are not believers.

24:48 : And when they are called to [the words of] Allah and His Messenger to judge between them, at once a party of them turns aside [in refusal].

24:50 : Is there disease in their hearts? Or have they doubted? Or do they fear that Allah will be unjust to them, or His Messenger? Rather, it is they who are the wrongdoers.

24:53 : And they swear by Allah their strongest oaths that if you ordered them, they would go forth [in Allah 's cause]. Say, "Do not swear. [Such] obedience is known. Indeed, Allah is Acquainted with that which you do."

24:54 : Say, "Obey Allah and obey the Messenger; but if you turn away - then upon him is only that [duty] with which he has been charged, and upon you is that with which you have been charged. And if you obey him, you will be [rightly] guided. And there is not upon the Messenger except the [responsibility for] clear notification."

24:58 : O you who have believed, let those whom your right hands possess and those who have not [yet] reached puberty among you ask permission of you [before entering] at three times: before the dawn prayer and when you put aside your clothing [for rest] at noon and after the night prayer. [These are] three times of privacy for you. There is no blame upon you nor upon them beyond these [periods], for they continually circulate among you - some of you, among others. Thus does Allah make clear to you the verses; and Allah is Knowing and Wise.

24:59 : And when the children among you reach puberty, let them ask permission [at all times] as those before them have done. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses; and Allah is Knowing and Wise.

24:60 : And women of post-menstrual age who have no desire for marriage - there is no blame upon them for putting aside their outer garments [but] not displaying adornment. But to modestly refrain [from that] is better for them. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

24:62 : The believers are only those who believe in Allah and His Messenger and, when they are [meeting] with him for a matter of common interest, do not depart until they have asked his permission. Indeed, those who ask your permission, [O Muhammad] - those are the ones who believe in Allah and His Messenger. So when they ask your permission for something of their affairs, then give permission to whom you will among them and ask forgiveness for them of Allah . Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

24:64 : Unquestionably, to Allah belongs whatever is in the heavens and earth. Already He knows that upon which you [stand] and [knows] the Day when they will be returned to Him and He will inform them of what they have done. And Allah is Knowing of all things.

Sadaq Allah Al Adeem
Therealmrlegendary
Therealmrlegendary
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 16 Empty Surat Ar-Ra`d

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:01 pm

(Revealed)
13:1
to top

Sahih International
Alif, Lam, Meem, Ra. These are the verses of the Book; and what has been revealed to you from your Lord is the truth, but most of the people do not believe.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:02 pm

(mountains and rivers)
13:3
to top

Sahih International
And it is He who spread the earth and placed therein firmly set mountains and rivers; and from all of the fruits He made therein two mates; He causes the night to cover the day. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:03 pm

(palm trees)
13:4
to top

Sahih International
And within the land are neighboring plots and gardens of grapevines and crops and palm trees, [growing] several from a root or otherwise, watered with one water; but We make some of them exceed others in [quality of] fruit. Indeed in that are signs for a people who reason.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:03 pm

(eternally)
13:5
to top

Sahih International
And if you are astonished, [O Muhammad] - then astonishing is their saying, "When we are dust, will we indeed be [brought] into a new creation?" Those are the ones who have disbelieved in their Lord, and those will have shackles upon their necks, and those are the companions of the Fire; they will abide therein eternally.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 16 Empty Surat YÅ«suf

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:04 pm

(penalty)
13:6
to top

Sahih International
They impatiently urge you to bring about evil before good, while there has already occurred before them similar punishments [to what they demand]. And indeed, your Lord is full of forgiveness for the people despite their wrongdoing, and indeed, your Lord is severe in penalty.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

(exalted)
13:9
to top

Sahih International
[He is] Knower of the unseen and the witnessed, the Grand, the Exalted.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

(repelling)
13:11
to top

Sahih International
For each one are successive [angels] before and behind him who protect him by the decree of Allah . Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves. And when Allah intends for a people ill, there is no repelling it. And there is not for them besides Him any patron.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:05 pm

(severe in assault)
13:13
to top

Sahih International
And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:05 pm

(compulsion)
13:15
to top

Sahih International
And to Allah prostrates whoever is within the heavens and the earth, willingly or by compulsion, and their shadows [as well] in the mornings and the afternoons.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:06 pm

(prevailing)
13:16
to top

Sahih International
Say, "Who is Lord of the heavens and earth?" Say, " Allah ." Say, "Have you then taken besides Him allies not possessing [even] for themselves any benefit or any harm?" Say, "Is the blind equivalent to the seeing? Or is darkness equivalent to light? Or have they attributed to Allah partners who created like His creation so that the creation [of each] seemed similar to them?" Say, " Allah is the Creator of all things, and He is the One, the Prevailing."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:06 pm

(example)
13:17
to top

Sahih International
He sends down from the sky, rain, and valleys flow according to their capacity, and the torrent carries a rising foam. And from that [ore] which they heat in the fire, desiring adornments and utensils, is a foam like it. Thus Allah presents [the example of] truth and falsehood. As for the foam, it vanishes, [being] cast off; but as for that which benefits the people, it remains on the earth. Thus does Allah present examples.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:07 pm

(understanding)
13:19
to top

Sahih International
Then is he who knows that what has been revealed to you from your Lord is the truth like one who is blind? They will only be reminded who are people of understanding -
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:07 pm

(afraid of evil)
13:21
to top

Sahih International
And those who join that which Allah has ordered to be joined and fear their Lord and are afraid of the evil of [their] account,
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:08 pm

(every gate)
13:23
to top

Sahih International
Gardens of perpetual residence; they will enter them with whoever were righteous among their fathers, their spouses and their descendants. And the angels will enter upon them from every gate, [saying],
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:08 pm

(worst home)
13:25
to top

Sahih International
But those who break the covenant of Allah after contracting it and sever that which Allah has ordered to be joined and spread corruption on earth - for them is the curse, and they will have the worst home.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:09 pm

(enjoyment)
13:26
to top

Sahih International
Allah extends provision for whom He wills and restricts [it]. And they rejoice in the worldly life, while the worldly life is not, compared to the Hereafter, except [brief] enjoyment.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:09 pm

(remembrance of ALLAH)
13:28
to top

Sahih International
Those who have believed and whose hearts are assured by the remembrance of Allah . Unquestionably, by the remembrance of Allah hearts are assured."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:10 pm

(community)
13:30
to top

Sahih International
Thus have We sent you to a community before which [other] communities have passed on so you might recite to them that which We revealed to you, while they disbelieve in the Most Merciful. Say, "He is my Lord; there is no deity except Him. Upon Him I rely, and to Him is my return."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next