Reform the World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Step of Reformation

+25
Blazekun
kafashah
NameLess
ShadesOfAngelWings
solesoldier
ushioxsempre
Vegetasecondform
ancalime
Black Suit
guitarmelody
zainidx
sashke17
BaberKhanShahbazgarhiwal
Animefreak1236
Therealmrlegendary
sta1k
Ellliott
Bilal_Sidiki
unknownperson87
Hexagon
Octagon
tifi
shrin
Alonsow
Admin
29 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 3 Empty A verse I read over which looks important to me

Post  Animefreak1236 Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:09 pm

Surat Al-Bagarah 2:10 :- In their hearts is disease, so Allah has increased their disease; and for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie.
Animefreak1236
Animefreak1236
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 3 Empty Surath Al-Bagarah

Post  Animefreak1236 Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:12 pm

2:3 :- Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them,
Animefreak1236
Animefreak1236
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Animefreak1236 Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:13 pm

2:4 :- And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith].
Animefreak1236
Animefreak1236
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Animefreak1236 Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:14 pm

2:12 :- Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not.
Animefreak1236
Animefreak1236
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Animefreak1236 Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:24 pm

2:13 :- And when it is said to them, "Believe as the people have believed," they say, "Should we believe as the foolish have believed?" Unquestionably, it is they who are the foolish, but they know [it] not.
Animefreak1236
Animefreak1236
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Animefreak1236 Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:26 pm

2:17 :- Their example is that of one who kindled a fire, but when it illuminated what was around him, Allah took away their light and left them in darkness [so] they could not see.
Animefreak1236
Animefreak1236
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Animefreak1236 Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:28 pm

2:20 :- The lightning almost snatches away their sight. Every time it lights [the way] for them, they walk therein; but when darkness comes over them, they stand [still]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken away their hearing and their sight. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent.
Animefreak1236
Animefreak1236
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Animefreak1236 Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:29 pm

2:22 :- [He] who made for you the earth a bed [spread out] and the sky a ceiling and sent down from the sky, rain and brought forth thereby fruits as provision for you. So do not attribute to Allah equals while you know [that there is nothing similar to Him].

2:23 :- And if you are in doubt about what We have sent down upon Our Servant [Muhammad], then produce a surah the like thereof and call upon your witnesses other than Allah , if you should be truthful.

2:25 :- And give good tidings to those who believe and do righteous deeds that they will have gardens [in Paradise] beneath which rivers flow. Whenever they are provided with a provision of fruit therefrom, they will say, "This is what we were provided with before." And it is given to them in likeness. And they will have therein purified spouses, and they will abide therein eternally.
Animefreak1236
Animefreak1236
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 3 Empty Surat At-Tawbah

Post  unknownperson87 Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:16 pm

O you who have believed, do not take your fathers or your brothers as allies if they have preferred disbelief over belief. And whoever does so among you - then it is those who are the wrongdoers.(9:23 )

Say, [O Muhammad], "If your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your relatives, wealth which you have obtained, commerce wherein you fear decline, and dwellings with which you are pleased are more beloved to you than Allah and His Messenger and jihad in His cause, then wait until Allah executes His command. And Allah does not guide the defiantly disobedient people."(9:24 )

Allah has already given you victory in many regions and [even] on the day of Hunayn, when your great number pleased you, but it did not avail you at all, and the earth was confining for you with its vastness; then you turned back, fleeing.(9:25 )

Then Allah sent down His tranquillity upon His Messenger and upon the believers and sent down soldiers angels whom you did not see and punished those who disbelieved. And that is the recompense of the disbelievers.(9:26 )

Then Allah will accept repentance after that for whom He wills; and Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.(9:27 )

O you who have believed, indeed the polytheists are unclean, so let them not approach al-Masjid al-Haram after this, their [final] year. And if you fear privation, Allah will enrich you from His bounty if He wills. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Wise.(9:28 )

Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.(9:29)
unknownperson87
unknownperson87
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 3 Empty Re: First Step of Reformation

Post  tifi Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:25 pm

2:87 [2 Al-Baqarah] And We did certainly give Moses the Torah and followed up after him with messengers. And We gave Jesus, the son of Mary, clear proofs and supported him with the Pure Spirit. But is it [not] that every time a messenger came to you, [O Children of Israel], with what your souls did not desire, you were arrogant? And a party [of messengers] you denied and another party you killed.

2:89 [2 Al-Baqarah] And when there came to them a Book from Allah confirming that which was with them - although before they used to pray for victory against those who disbelieved - but [then] when there came to them that which they recognized, they disbelieved in it; so the curse of Allah will be upon the disbelievers.

2:107[2 Al-Baqarah] Do you not know that to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and [that] you have not besides Allah any protector or any helper?

2:110[2 Al-Baqarah] And establish prayer and give zakah, and whatever good you put forward for yourselves - you will find it with Allah. Indeed, Allah of what you do, is Seeing.

2:115[2 Al-Baqarah] And to Allah belongs the east and the west. So wherever you [might] turn, there is the Face of Allah . Indeed, Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.

2:126[2 Al-Baqarah] And [mention] when Abraham said, "My Lord, make this a secure city and provide its people with fruits - whoever of them believes in Allah and the Last Day." [ Allah ] said. "And whoever disbelieves - I will grant him enjoyment for a little; then I will force him to the punishment of the Fire, and wretched is the destination."

2:133[2 Al-Baqarah] Or were you witnesses when death approached Jacob, when he said to his sons, "What will you worship after me?" They said, "We will worship your God and the God of your fathers, Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac - one God. And we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."

2:134[2 Al-Baqarah] That was a nation which has passed on. It will have [the consequence of] what it earned, and you will have what you have earned. And you will not be asked about what they used to do.

2:138[2 Al-Baqarah] [And say, "Ours is] the religion of Allah . And who is better than Allah in [ordaining] religion? And we are worshippers of Him.

2:143[2 Al-Baqarah] And thus we have made you a just community that you will be witnesses over the people and the Messenger will be a witness over you. And We did not make the qiblah which you used to face except that We might make evident who would follow the Messenger from who would turn back on his heels. And indeed, it is difficult except for those whom Allah has guided. And never would Allah have caused you to lose your faith. Indeed Allah is, to the people, Kind and Merciful.

2:147[2 Al-Baqarah] The truth is from your Lord, so never be among the doubters.

2:152[2 Al-Baqarah] So remember Me; I will remember you. And be grateful to Me and do not deny Me.

2:153[2 Al-Baqarah] O you who have believed, seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, Allah is with the patient.
tifi
tifi
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 3 Empty Important verses from Surah Al-Baqarah

Post  Ellliott Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:31 am

(Verse about the Hypocrites)
And when they meet those who believe, they say, "We believe"; but when they are alone with their evil ones, they say, "Indeed, we are with you; we were only mockers(2:14)
(Verse about the the people who disbelieve)
Those are the ones who have purchased error [in exchange] for guidance, so their transaction has brought no profit, nor were they guided.(2:16)
(Verse giving example of the hypocrites)
Their example is that of one who kindled a fire, but when it illuminated what was around him, Allah took away their light and left them in darkness [so] they could not see.(2:17)
(Verse about worshiping Allah)
O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous (2:21)
(Verse about Allah's creations and His power.
[He] who made for you the earth a bed [spread out] and the sky a ceiling and sent down from the sky, rain and brought forth thereby fruits as provision for you. So do not attribute to Allah equals while you know [that there is nothing similar to Him].(2:22)
(Verse telling us that no one can produce a Book like Holy Quran)
And if you are in doubt about what We have sent down upon Our Servant [Muhammad], then produce a surah the like thereof and call upon your witnesses other than Allah , if you should be truthful.(2:23)
(Verse warning us from the hell fire)
But if you do not - and you will never be able to - then fear the Fire, whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers(2:24)
(Verse telling us the reward for the good deeds)
And give good tidings to those who believe and do righteous deeds that they will have gardens [in Paradise] beneath which rivers flow. Whenever they are provided with a provision of fruit therefrom, they will say, "This is what we were provided with before." And it is given to them in likeness. And they will have therein purified spouses, and they will abide therein eternally.(2:25)
(Verse about Allah's power to revive people and cause them to die)
How can you disbelieve in Allah when you were lifeless and He brought you to life; then He will cause you to die, then He will bring you [back] to life, and then to Him you will be returned.(2:28)
Ellliott
Ellliott
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 3 Empty Light Of Allah SWT

Post  BaberKhanShahbazgarhiwal Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:52 am

Surah Noor, Verse 35
First Step of Reformation - Page 3 205307_321827931238579_1727884013_n
"Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth.
The example of His light is like a niche within which is a lamp, the lamp is within glass, the glass as if it were a pearly [white] star lit from [the oil of] a blessed olive tree, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil would almost glow even if untouched by fire. Light upon light. Allah guides to His light whom He wills. And Allah presents examples for the people, and Allah is Knowing of all things."
BaberKhanShahbazgarhiwal
BaberKhanShahbazgarhiwal
Recruit
Recruit

https://www.facebook.com/baber1996

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 3 Empty The Best D'wa

Post  BaberKhanShahbazgarhiwal Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:33 pm

In Islam Sura Al-Fatiha (Arabic: سورة الفاتحة‎), (Sūratul-Fātihah, "The Opener") is the first chapter of the [Qur'an]]. Its seven verses are a prayer for Allah's guidance, and stress His Lordship and Mercy. This chapter has an essential role in Salaat (daily prayer); Muslims should recite the Surah Al-Fatiha seventeen times a day in Fard (Compulsory) Salaat, at the start of each unit of prayer.
First Step of Reformation - Page 3 599594_321945351226837_1172056615_n

Surah Fatiha
1) In the name of Allah , the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.
2) [All] praise is [due] to Allah , Lord of the worlds -
3) The Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful,
4) Sovereign of the Day of Recompense.
5) It is You we worship and You we ask for help.
6) Guide us to the straight path -
7) The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or of those who are astray.
BaberKhanShahbazgarhiwal
BaberKhanShahbazgarhiwal
Recruit
Recruit

https://www.facebook.com/baber1996

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 3 Empty some important verses given by Shrin

Post  shrin Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:03 pm

(Don't be atheist)
2:251 Just as We have sent among you a messenger from yourselves reciting to you Our verses and purifying you and teaching you the Book and wisdom and teaching you that
which you did not know.
2:152 So remember Me; I will remember you. And be grateful to Me and do not deny Me.
(afterlife does excist)
2:154 And do not say about those who are killed in the way of Allah , "They are dead." Rather, they are alive, but you perceive [it] not.
2:156 Who, when disaster strikes them, say, "Indeed we belong to Allah , and indeed to Him we will return."
(your deeds determine your afterlife)
2:158 Indeed, as-Safa and al-Marwah are among the symbols of Allah . So whoever makes Hajj to the House or performs 'umrah -
there is no blame upon him for walking between them. And whoever volunteers good - then indeed, Allah is appreciative and Knowing.
2:159 Indeed, those who conceal what We sent down of clear proofs and guidance after We made it clear for the people in the Scripture -
those are cursed by Allah and cursed by those who curse,
2:160 Except for those who repent and correct themselves and make evident [what they concealed]. Those - I will accept their repentance,
and I am the Accepting of repentance, the Merciful.
2:161 Indeed, those who disbelieve and die while they are disbelievers -
upon them will be the curse of Allah and of the angels and the people, all together,
2:162 Abiding eternally therein. The punishment will not be lightened for them, nor will they be reprieved.
shrin
shrin
Recruit
Recruit

http://needacookie.chatango.com/

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 3 Empty Important Verses From Holy Quran(Surah Al-Baqarah)

Post  Ellliott Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:05 am

(Verse about Allah's creations)
It is He who created for you all of that which is on the earth. Then He directed Himself to the heaven, [His being above all creation], and made them seven heavens, and He is Knowing of all things.(2:29)
(Verse about Allah's complete knowledge)
And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority." They said, "Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?" Allah said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know."(2:30)
(Verse telling that we have as much knowledge as Allah has given us)
They said, "Exalted are You; we have no knowledge except what You have taught us. Indeed, it is You who is the Knowing, the Wise."(2:32)
(Verse telling that Allah knows everything it doesn't matter that we show or not)
They said, "Exalted are You; we have no knowledge except what You have taught us. Indeed, it is You who is the Knowing, the Wise."(2:33)
(Verse telling that Iblees don't obey Allah's command)
And [mention] when We said to the angels, "Prostrate before Adam"; so they prostrated, except for Iblees. He refused and was arrogant and became of the disbelievers.(2:34)
(Verse telling that Satan slipped Adam and Hawa from their condition to eliminate them from paradise)
But Satan caused them to slip out of it and removed them from that [condition] in which they had been. And We said, "Go down, [all of you], as enemies to one another, and you will have upon the earth a place of settlement and provision for a time."(2:36)
(Verse about Allah's mercy)
Then Adam received from his Lord [some] words, and He accepted his repentance. Indeed, it is He who is the Accepting of repentance, the Merciful.(2:36)
(Verse about Allah's mercy on Adam and Hawa)
We said, "Go down from it, all of you. And when guidance comes to you from Me, whoever follows My guidance - there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve.(2:37)
(Verse giving warning to those who do bad deeds)
And those who disbelieve and deny Our signs - those will be companions of the Fire; they will abide therein eternally."(2:39)
(Allah is recalling his favour on the children of Israel and commanding them to fulfill their promise which they made)
O Children of Israel, remember My favor which I have bestowed upon you and fulfill My covenant [upon you] that I will fulfill your covenant [from Me], and be afraid of [only] Me.(2:40)
(Allah saying to children of Israel that don't be the one of those who deny my signs)
And believe in what I have sent down confirming that which is [already] with you, and be not the first to disbelieve in it. And do not exchange My signs for a small price, and fear [only] Me.(2:41)
Ellliott
Ellliott
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 3 Empty Some important verses from Surat Al-An'am

Post  unknownperson87 Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:09 pm

[All] praise is [due] to Allah , who created the heavens and the earth and made the darkness and the light. Then those who disbelieve equate [others] with their Lord.(6:1)
It is He who created you from clay and then decreed a term and a specified time [known] to Him; then [still] you are in dispute.(6:2)And He is Allah , [the only deity] in the heavens and the earth. He knows your secret and what you make public, and He knows that which you earn.(6:3)
And no sign comes to them from the signs of their Lord except that they turn away therefrom.(6:4)
For they had denied the truth when it came to them, but there is going to reach them the news of what they used to ridicule.(6:5)

Have they not seen how many generations We destroyed before them which We had established upon the earth as We have not established you? And We sent [rain from] the sky upon them in showers and made rivers flow beneath them; then We destroyed them for their sins and brought forth after them a generation of others.(6:6)

And even if We had sent down to you, [O Muhammad], a written scripture on a page and they touched it with their hands, the disbelievers would say, "This is not but obvious magic."(6:7)

And they say, "Why was there not sent down to him an angel?" But if We had sent down an angel, the matter would have been decided; then they would not be reprieved.(6:8)

And if We had made him an angel, We would have made him [appear as] a man, and We would have covered them with that in which they cover themselves.(6:9)And already were messengers ridiculed before you, but those who mocked them were enveloped by that which they used to ridicule.(6:10)

Say, "Travel through the land; then observe how was the end of the deniers."(6:11)

Say, "To whom belongs whatever is in the heavens and earth?" Say, "To Allah ." He has decreed upon Himself mercy. He will surely assemble you for the Day of Resurrection, about which there is no doubt. Those who will lose themselves [that Day] do not believe.(6:12)

And to Him belongs that which reposes by night and by day, and He is the Hearing, the Knowing.(6:13)

Say, "Is it other than Allah I should take as a protector, Creator of the heavens and the earth, while it is He who feeds and is not fed?" Say, [O Muhammad], "Indeed, I have been commanded to be the first [among you] who submit [to Allah ] and [was commanded], 'Do not ever be of the polytheists.' "(6:14

)Say, "Indeed I fear, if I should disobey my Lord, the punishment of a tremendous Day."(6:15)
unknownperson87
unknownperson87
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 3 Empty Some important verses from Surat Al-a'raf

Post  unknownperson87 Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:10 pm

[This is] a Book revealed to you, [O Muhammad] - so let there not be in your breast distress therefrom - that you may warn thereby and as a reminder to the believers.(7:2)

Follow, [O mankind], what has been revealed to you from your Lord and do not follow other than Him any allies. Little do you remember.(7:3)

And how many cities have We destroyed, and Our punishment came to them at night or while they were sleeping at noon.(7:4)

And their declaration when Our punishment came to them was only that they said, "Indeed, we were wrongdoers!"(7:5)

Then We will surely question those to whom [a message] was sent, and We will surely question the messengers.(7:6)

Then We will surely relate [their deeds] to them with knowledge, and We were not [at all] absent.(7:7)

And the weighing [of deeds] that Day will be the truth. So those whose scales are heavy - it is they who will be the successful.(7:8)

And those whose scales are light - they are the ones who will lose themselves for what injustice they were doing toward Our verses.(7:9)

And We have certainly established you upon the earth and made for you therein ways of livelihood. Little are you grateful.(7:10)

And We have certainly created you, [O Mankind], and given you [human] form. Then We said to the angels, "Prostrate to Adam"; so they prostrated, except for Iblees. He was not of those who prostrated.(7:11)

[ Allah ] said, "What prevented you from prostrating when I commanded you?" [Satan] said, "I am better than him. You created me from fire and created him from clay."(7:12)

[ Allah ] said, "Descend from Paradise, for it is not for you to be arrogant therein. So get out; indeed, you are of the debased.(7:13)

[Satan] said, "Reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected."(7:14)

[ Allah ] said, "Indeed, you are of those reprieved."(7:15)

[Satan] said, "Because You have put me in error, I will surely sit in wait for them on Your straight path.(7:16)

Then I will come to them from before them and from behind them and on their right and on their left, and You will not find most of them grateful [to You]."(7:17)

[ Allah ] said, "Get out of Paradise, reproached and expelled. Whoever follows you among them - I will surely fill Hell with you, all together."(7:18)

And "O Adam, dwell, you and your wife, in Paradise and eat from wherever you will but do not approach this tree, lest you be among the wrongdoers."(7:19)

But Satan whispered to them to make apparent to them that which was concealed from them of their private parts. He said, "Your Lord did not forbid you this tree except that you become angels or become of the immortal."(7:20)

And he swore [by Allah ] to them, "Indeed, I am to you from among the sincere advisors."(7:21)

So he made them fall, through deception. And when they tasted of the tree, their private parts became apparent to them, and they began to fasten together over themselves from the leaves of Paradise. And their Lord called to them, "Did I not forbid you from that tree and tell you that Satan is to you a clear enemy?"(7:22)

They said, "Our Lord, we have wronged ourselves, and if You do not forgive us and have mercy upon us, we will surely be among the losers."(7:23)

Allah ] said, "Descend, being to one another enemies. And for you on the earth is a place of settlement and enjoyment for a time."(7:24)

He said, "Therein you will live, and therein you will die, and from it you will be brought forth."(7:25)

O children of Adam, We have bestowed upon you clothing to conceal your private parts and as adornment. But the clothing of righteousness - that is best. That is from the signs of Allah that perhaps they will remember.(7:26)

O children of Adam, let not Satan tempt you as he removed your parents from Paradise, stripping them of their clothing to show them their private parts. Indeed, he sees you, he and his tribe, from where you do not see them. Indeed, We have made the devils allies to those who do not believe.(7:27)

And when they commit an immorality, they say, "We found our fathers doing it, and Allah has ordered us to do it." Say, "Indeed, Allah does not order immorality. Do you say about Allah that which you do not know?"(7:28)

Say, [O Muhammad], "My Lord has ordered justice and that you maintain yourselves [in worship of Him] at every place [or time] of prostration, and invoke Him, sincere to Him in religion." Just as He originated you, you will return [to life].(7:29)

A group [of you] He guided, and a group deserved [to be in] error. Indeed, they had taken the devils as allies instead of Allah while they thought that they were guided.(7:30)
unknownperson87
unknownperson87
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 3 Empty Some important verses from Surah At-tawbah

Post  Admin Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:17 pm

Hardship is from Allah and Only Allah can terminate it :-
Say, "Never will we be struck except by what Allah has decreed for us; He is our protector." And upon Allah let the believers rely. (verse 51)
.............................................................................................................................................
There are some people who mix good deeds with bad ones :-
And [there are] others who have acknowledged their sins. They had mixed a righteous deed with another that was bad. Perhaps Allah will turn to them in forgiveness. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.(verse 102)
.............................................................................................................................................
If the non-muslims turn away from listening to you then say :-
But if they turn away, [O Muhammad], say, "Sufficient for me is Allah ; there is no deity except Him. On Him I have relied, and He is the Lord of the Great Throne."(verse 129)
Allah is the best fulfiller of His Promise :-
Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah , so they kill and are killed. [It is] a true promise [binding] upon Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. And who is truer to his covenant than Allah ? So rejoice in your transaction which you have contracted. And it is that which is the great attainment.(verse 111)
Messengers only want your betterment and they grieve on your sorrows :-
There has certainly come to you a Messenger from among yourselves. Grievous to him is what you suffer; [he is] concerned over you and to the believers is kind and merciful.(verse 128)
A faith of believers increases by reading and understanding Quran :-
And whenever a surah is revealed, there are among the hypocrites those who say, "Which of you has this increased faith?" As for those who believed, it has
increased them in faith, while they are rejoicing.(verse 124)
Allah is the only Protector and Helper :-
Indeed, to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth; He gives life and causes death. And you have not besides Allah any protector or any helper.(verse 116)
............................................................................................................................................
Do not ask forgiveness for those who you know are disbelievers :-
It is not for the Prophet and those who have believed to ask forgiveness for the polytheists, even if they were relatives, after it has become clear to them that they are companions of Hellfire.(verse 113)And the request of forgiveness of Abraham for his father was only because of a promise he had made to him. But when it became apparent to Abraham that his father was an enemy to Allah , he disassociated himself from him. Indeed was Abraham compassionate and patient.(verse 114)
The true believers are :-
[Such believers are] the repentant, the worshippers, the praisers [of Allah ], the travelers [for His cause], those who bow and prostrate [in prayer], those who enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong, and those who observe the limits [set by] Allah . And give good tidings to the believers.(verse 112)
There are people who criticize you about the distribution of charities, If you give them from it then they are happy and if not, they become angry :-
And among them are some who criticize you concerning the [distribution of] charities. If they are given from them, they approve; but if they are not given from them, at once they become angry.(verse 58)If only they had been satisfied with what Allah and His Messenger gave them and said, "Sufficient for us is Allah ; Allah will give us of His bounty, and [so will] His Messenger; indeed, we are desirous toward Allah ," [it would have been better for them].(verse 59)
The one who build a Masjid with a good intention of earning Allah's happiness is better than the one who build Masjid to increase the people in their disbelief :-
Then is one who laid the foundation of his building on righteousness [with fear] from Allah and [seeking] His approval better or one who laid the foundation of his building on the edge of a bank about to collapse, so it collapsed with him into the fire of Hell? And Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.(verse 109)
.Hypocrites take Masjids (Mosques) to cause harm among the believers :-
And [there are] those [hypocrites] who took for themselves a mosque for causing harm and disbelief and division among the believers and as a station for whoever had warred against Allah and His Messenger before. And they will surely swear, "We intended only the best." And Allah testifies that indeed they are liars.(verse 107)
Allah will inform you what you used to do :-
And say, "Do [as you will], for Allah will see your deeds, and [so, will] His Messenger and the believers. And you will be returned to the Knower of the unseen and the witnessed, and He will inform you of what you used to do."(verse 105)
Allah accepts the repentance and receives charities and the Merciful :-
Do they not know that it is Allah who accepts repentance from His servants and receives charities and that it is Allah who is the Accepting of repentance, the Merciful?(verse 104)
Verses about bedouins :-
The bedouins are stronger in disbelief and hypocrisy and more likely not to know the limits of what [laws] Allah has revealed to His Messenger. And Allah is Knowing and Wise.(verse 97)And among the bedouins are some who consider what they spend as a loss and await for you turns of misfortune. Upon them will be a misfortune of evil. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.(verse 98)But among the bedouins are some who believe in Allah and the Last Day and consider what they spend as means of nearness to Allah and of [obtaining] invocations of the Messenger. Unquestionably, it is a means of nearness for them. Allah will admit them to His mercy. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.(verse 99)
Verse about those who ask for Holy Prophet's (SAW) permission to stay at home to avoid Jihad while they are rich :-
The cause [for blame] is only upon those who ask permission of you while they are rich. They are satisfied to be with those who stay behind, and Allah has sealed over their hearts, so they do not know.(verse 93)
When you return from the battle then they give you excuses of why they didn't join the war :-
They will make excuses to you when you have returned to them. Say, "Make no excuse - never will we believe you. Allah has already informed us of your news. And Allah will observe your deeds, and [so will] His Messenger; then you will be taken back to the Knower of the unseen and the witnessed, and He will inform you of what you used to do."(verse 94)They will swear by Allah to you when you return to them that you would leave them alone. So leave them alone; indeed they are evil; and their refuge is Hell as recompense for what they had been earning.(verse 95)
There isn't blame on the people who can't Jihad due to these reasons :-
There is not upon the weak or upon the ill or upon those who do not find anything to spend any discomfort when they are sincere to Allah and His Messenger. There is not upon the doers of good any cause [for blame]. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.(verse 91)Nor [is there blame] upon those who, when they came to you that you might give them mounts, you said, "I can find nothing for you to ride upon." They turned back while their eyes overflowed with tears out of grief that they could not find something to spend [for the cause of Allah ].(verse 92)
Verse about those who have wealth but don't spend it in the cause of Allah :-
And when a surah was revealed [enjoining them] to believe in Allah and to fight with His Messenger, those of wealth among them asked your permission [to stay back] and said, "Leave us to be with them who sit [at home]."(verse 86)They were satisfied to be with those who stay behind, and their hearts were sealed over, so they do not understand.(verse 87)
There were the people who made a covenant with Allah then broke it :-
And among them are those who made a covenant with Allah , [saying], "If He should give us from His bounty, we will surely spend in charity, and we will surely be among the righteous."(verse 75)But when he gave them from His bounty, they were stingy with it and turned away while they refused.(verse 76)So He penalized them with hypocrisy in their hearts until the Day they will meet Him - because they failed Allah in what they promised Him and because they [habitually] used to lie.(verse 77)
Allah knows all your secrets and private conversations :-
Did they not know that Allah knows their secrets and their private conversations and that Allah is the Knower of the unseen?(verse 78)
Do not pray the funeral prayer over the death of disbeliever :-
And do not pray [the funeral prayer, O Muhammad], over any of them who has died - ever - or stand at his grave. Indeed, they disbelieved in Allah and His Messenger and died while they were defiantly disobedient.(verse 84)
Verse about those who dislike to strive with their wealth and stay at home :-
Those who remained behind rejoiced in their staying [at home] after [the departure of] the Messenger of Allah and disliked to strive with their wealth and their lives in the cause of Allah and said, 'Do not go forth in the heat." Say, "The fire of Hell is more intensive in heat" - if they would but understand.(verse 81)So let them laugh a little and [then] weep much as recompense for what they used to earn.(verse 82)
Verse about those who criticize the people who give charities and ridicule those who have nothing to spend :-
Those who criticize the contributors among the believers concerning [their] charities and [criticize] the ones who find nothing [to spend] except their effort, so they ridicule them - Allah will ridicule them, and they will have a painful punishment.(verse 79)Ask forgiveness for them, [O Muhammad], or do not ask forgiveness for them. If you should ask forgiveness for them seventy times - never will Allah forgive them. That is because they disbelieved in Allah and His Messenger, and Allah does not guide the defiantly disobedient people.(verse 80)
The believers enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong :-
The believing men and believing women are allies of one another. They enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and establish prayer and give zakah and obey Allah and His Messenger. Those - Allah will have mercy upon them. Indeed, Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.(verse 71)
Verse about hypocrites :-
They swear by Allah that they did not say [anything against the Prophet] while they had said the word of disbelief and disbelieved after their [pretense of] Islam and planned that which they were not to attain. And they were not resentful except [for the fact] that Allah and His Messenger had enriched them of His bounty. So if they repent, it is better for them; but if they turn away, Allah will punish them with a painful punishment in this world and the Hereafter. And there will not be for them on earth any protector or helper.(verse 74)
A promise of Allah to believing men and women :-
Allah has promised the believing men and believing women gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally, and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence; but approval from Allah is greater. It is that which is the great attainment.(verse 72)
The disbelievers are like the people who have passed before them :-
[You disbelievers are] like those before you; they were stronger than you in power and more abundant in wealth and children. They enjoyed their portion [of worldly enjoyment], and you have enjoyed your portion as those before you enjoyed their portion, and you have engaged [in vanities] like that in which they engaged. [It is] those whose deeds have become worthless in this world and in the Hereafter, and it is they who are the losers.(verse 69)
Allah doesn't wrong anyone, but the people wrong themselves :-
Has there not reached them the news of those before them - the people of Noah and [the tribes of] 'Aad and Thamud and the people of Abraham and the companions of Madyan and the towns overturned? Their messengers came to them with clear proofs. And Allah would never have wronged them, but they were wronging themselves.(verse 70)
A promise of Allah to hypocrites and disbelievers :-
Allah has promised the hypocrite men and hypocrite women and the disbelievers the fire of Hell, wherein they will abide eternally. It is sufficient for them. And Allah has cursed them, and for them is an enduring punishment.(verse 68)
Verse about those who disbelieve after their belief :-
Make no excuse; you have disbelieved after your belief. If We pardon one faction of you - We will punish another faction because they were criminals.(verse 66)
The hypocrite enjoin what is wrong and forbid what is right :-
The hypocrite men and hypocrite women are of one another. They enjoin what is wrong and forbid what is right and close their hands. They have forgotten Allah , so He has forgotten them [accordingly]. Indeed, the hypocrites - it is they who are the defiantly disobedient.(verse 67)
The hypocrites are afraid of the surah informing believers of what is in their hearts :-
They hypocrites are apprehensive lest a surah be revealed about them, informing them of what is in their hearts. Say, "Mock [as you wish]; indeed, Allah will expose that which you fear."(verse 64)And if you ask them, they will surely say, "We were only conversing and playing." Say, "Is it Allah and His verses and His Messenger that you were mocking?"(verse 65)
The great disgrace :-
Do they not know that whoever opposes Allah and His Messenger - that for him is the fire of Hell, wherein he will abide eternally? That is the great disgrace.(verse 63)
Verse about Hypocrites :-
They swear by Allah to you [Muslims] to satisfy you. But Allah and His Messenger are more worthy for them to satisfy, if they should be believers.(verse 62)
Those who abuse the Messenger of Allah,for them there's a painful punishment :-
And among them are those who abuse the Prophet and say, "He is an ear." Say, "[It is] an ear of goodness for you that believes in Allah and believes the believers and [is] a mercy to those who believe among you." And those who abuse the Messenger of Allah - for them is a painful punishment.(verse 61)
Zakah is for these people :-
Zakah expenditures are only for the poor and for the needy and for those employed to collect [zakah] and for bringing hearts together [for Islam] and for freeing captives [or slaves] and for those in debt and for the cause of Allah and for the [stranded] traveler - an obligation [imposed] by Allah . And Allah is Knowing and Wise.(verse 60)
Hypocrites are the people who are afraid :-
And they swear by Allah that they are from among you while they are not from among you; but they are a people who are afraid.(verse 56)
Don't be impressed by the children and wealth of disbeleivers :-
So let not their wealth or their children impress you. Allah only intends to punish them through them in worldly life and that their souls should depart [at death] while they are disbelievers.(verse 55)
Wealth that disbelievers spend isn't accepted by Allah :-
Say, "Spend willingly or unwillingly; never will it be accepted from you. Indeed, you have been a defiantly disobedient people."(verse 53)
Verse about those with whom you made a treaty and they don't break it :-
Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them their treaty until their term [has ended]. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous [who fear Him].(verse 4)

If you repent, it is better for you, but if you turn away then remember that you can't cause any harm to Allah :-
And [it is] an announcement from Allah and His Messenger to the people on the day of the greater pilgrimage that Allah is disassociated from the disbelievers, and [so is] His Messenger. So if you repent, that is best for you; but if you turn away - then know that you will not cause failure to Allah . And give tidings to those who disbelieve of a painful punishment.(verse 3)
Grant protection to polytheists if they seek it so that they may hear the words of Allah :-
And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah . Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know.(verse 6)
Believers don't ask for permission to not strive with their wealth and lives :-
Those who believe in Allah and the Last Day would not ask permission of you to be excused from striving with their wealth and their lives. And Allah is Knowing of those who fear Him.(verse 44)Only those would ask permission of you who do not believe in Allah and the Last Day and whose hearts have doubted, and they, in their doubt, are hesitating.(verse 45)
We can't have any any hardship until Allah wants that for us :-
Say, "Never will we be struck except by what Allah has decreed for us; He is our protector." And upon Allah let the believers rely.(verse 51)
Allah is knowing of the wrongdoers :-
Had they gone forth with you, they would not have increased you except in confusion, and they would have been active among you, seeking [to cause] you fitnah. And among you are avid listeners to them. And Allah is Knowing of the wrongdoers.(verse 47)
If you're happy, they become sad, if you're sad, then become happy :-
If good befalls you, it distresses them; but if disaster strikes you, they say, "We took our matter [in hand] before," and turn away while they are rejoicing.(verse 50)
Do not befriend with your fathers or brothers or any family members if they prefer disbelief over belief :-
O you who have believed, do not take your fathers or your brothers as allies if they have preferred disbelief over belief. And whoever does so among you - then it is those who are the wrongdoers.(verse 23)
The wealth that you have been collecting will be burnt in Hell and you will be punished for not spending it in the way of Allah :-
The Day when it will be heated in the fire of Hell and seared therewith will be their foreheads, their flanks, and their backs, [it will be said], "This is what you hoarded for yourselves, so taste what you used to hoard."(verse 35)
If a trip is easy gain then they would follow you but if it is distant and hard then they[hypocrites] wouldn't follow you :-
Had it been an easy gain and a moderate trip, the hypocrites would have followed you, but distant to them was the journey. And they will swear by Allah , "If we were able, we would have gone forth with you," destroying themselves [through false oaths], and Allah knows that indeed they are liars.(verse 42)
Strive with your wealth and lives in the cause of Allah :-
Go forth, whether light or heavy, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the cause of Allah . That is better for you, if you only knew.(verse 41)
If you don't aid Prophet, Then Allah has already aided him :-
If you do not aid the Prophet - Allah has already aided him when those who disbelieved had driven him out [of Makkah] as one of two, when they were in the cave and he said to his companion, "Do not grieve; indeed Allah is with us." And Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.(verse 40)
Allah is over all things competent :-
If you do not go forth, He will punish you with a painful punishment and will replace you with another people, and you will not harm Him at all. And Allah is over all things competent.(verse 39)
The enjoyment of wordly life as compared to hereafter is very little :-
O you who have believed, what is [the matter] with you that, when you are told to go forth in the cause of Allah , you adhere heavily to the earth? Are you satisfied with the life of this world rather than the Hereafter? But what is the enjoyment of worldly life compared to the Hereafter except a [very] little.(verse 38)
Verse about Islamic months :-
Indeed, the number of months with Allah is twelve [lunar] months in the register of Allah [from] the day He created the heavens and the earth; of these, four are sacred. That is the correct religion, so do not wrong yourselves during them. And fight against the disbelievers collectively as they fight against you collectively. And know that Allah is with the righteous [who fear Him].(verse 36)
Those who don't spend their wealth in the way of Allah will be given a painful punishment :-
O you who have believed, indeed many of the scholars and the monks devour the wealth of people unjustly and avert [them] from the way of Allah . And those who hoard gold and silver and spend it not in the way of Allah - give them tidings of a painful punishment.(verse 34)
Allah sent Messenger with guidance and religion of truth to manifest it over all religions :-
It is He who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion, although they who associate others with Allah dislike it.(verse 33)
The disbelievers want to extinguish the light of Allah :-
They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.(verse 32)
Verse about jews and christians :-
The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?(verse 30)They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah , and [also] the Messiah, the son of Mary. And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no deity except Him. Exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him.(verse 31)
Fight the disbelievers :-
Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.(verse 29)
Let not polythiests reach Masjid-al-Haram :-
O you who have believed, indeed the polytheists are unclean, so let them not approach al-Masjid al-Haram after this, their [final] year. And if you fear privation, Allah will enrich you from His bounty if He wills. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Wise.(verse 28)
Allah is more beloved to believers than their fathers,brother,wives,relatives and wealth etc. :-
Say, [O Muhammad], "If your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your relatives, wealth which you have obtained, commerce wherein you fear decline, and dwellings with which you are pleased are more beloved to you than Allah and His Messenger and jihad in His cause, then wait until Allah executes His command. And Allah does not guide the defiantly disobedient people."(verse 24)
Remember that Allah gave you victory :-
Allah has already given you victory in many regions and [even] on the day of Hunayn, when your great number pleased you, but it did not avail you at all, and the earth was confining for you with its vastness; then you turned back, fleeing.(verse 25)Then Allah sent down His tranquillity upon His Messenger and upon the believers and sent down soldiers angels whom you did not see and punished those who disbelieved. And that is the recompense of the disbelievers.(verse 26)
The attainers of success :-
The ones who have believed, emigrated and striven in the cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives are greater in rank in the sight of Allah . And it is those who are the attainers [of success].(verse 20)
They satisfy you with their mouths but their hearts refuse compliance :-
How [can there be a treaty] while, if they gain dominance over you, they do not observe concerning you any pact of kinship or covenant of protection? They satisfy you with their mouths, but their hearts refuse [compliance], and most of them are defiantly disobedient.(verse 8)They have exchanged the signs of Allah for a small price and averted [people] from His way. Indeed, it was evil that they were doing.(verse 9)
If you repend, establish prayer, and give zakah then they are your brothers :-
But if they repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, then they are your brothers in religion; and We detail the verses for a people who know.(verse 11)
Fight them if they break their oaths after their treaty :-
And if they break their oaths after their treaty and defame your religion, then fight the leaders of disbelief, for indeed, there are no oaths [sacred] to them; [fight them that] they might cease.(verse 12)
Don't fear anyone, Allah has more right that you should fear Him :-
Would you not fight a people who broke their oaths and determined to expel the Messenger, and they had begun [the attack upon] you the first time? Do you fear them? But Allah has more right that you should fear Him, if you are [truly] believers.(verse 13)Fight them; Allah will punish them by your hands and will disgrace them and give you victory over them and satisfy the breasts of a believing people(verse 14)
Allah turns in forgiveness to whom He wills :-
And remove the fury in the believers' hearts. And Allah turns in forgiveness to whom He wills; and Allah is Knowing and Wise.(verse 15)
It isn't right for polythiests to maintain the mosques of Allah while they are disbelievers :-
It is not for the polytheists to maintain the mosques of Allah [while] witnessing against themselves with disbelief. [For] those, their deeds have become worthless, and in the Fire they will abide eternally.(verse 17)The mosques of Allah are only to be maintained by those who believe in Allah and the Last Day and establish prayer and give zakah and do not fear except Allah , for it is expected that those will be of the [rightly] guided.(verse 18)

Admin
Admin
Reformer
Reformer

https://rtwforum.forumur.net

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 3 Empty Surah Al MAi'da

Post  Octagon Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:41 pm

(Allah the merciful)
5:4
to top

Sahih International
They ask you, [O Muhammad], what has been made lawful for them. Say, "Lawful for you are [all] good foods and [game caught by] what you have trained of hunting animals which you train as Allah has taught you. So eat of what they catch for you, and mention the name of Allah upon it, and fear Allah ." Indeed, Allah is swift in account.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:42 pm

(promises)
5:9
to top

Sahih International
Allah has promised those who believe and do righteous deeds [that] for them there is forgiveness and great reward.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:47 pm

( Allah is forgiving)
5:34
to top

Sahih International
Except for those who return [repenting] before you apprehend them. And know that Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:49 pm

(Disobedient)
5:49
to top

Sahih International
And judge, [O Muhammad], between them by what Allah has revealed and do not follow their inclinations and beware of them, lest they tempt you away from some of what Allah has revealed to you. And if they turn away - then know that Allah only intends to afflict them with some of their [own] sins. And indeed, many among the people are defiantly disobedient.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:51 pm

(believe in GOD)
5:65
to top

Sahih International
And if only the People of the Scripture had believed and feared Allah , We would have removed from them their misdeeds and admitted them to Gardens of Pleasure.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:52 pm

(merciful)
5:74
to top

Sahih International
So will they not repent to Allah and seek His forgiveness? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:59 pm

(laws in Islam)
5:87
to top

Sahih International
O you who have believed, do not prohibit the good things which Allah has made lawful to you and do not transgress. Indeed, Allah does not like transgressors.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 3 Empty Re: First Step of Reformation

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next