Reform the World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The second step of Reformation has decided

+12
guitarmelody
sashke17
tifi
Therealmrlegendary
Animefreak1236
Hexagon
Octagon
Admin
Ellliott
BaberKhanShahbazgarhiwal
sta1k
Alonsow
16 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 3 Empty last post before Rank up :)

Post  Therealmrlegendary Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:22 pm

Volume 1, Book 9, Number 474 : I heard my father saying, "The Prophet led us, and prayed a two-Rak'at Zuhr prayer and then a two-Rak'at 'Asr prayer at Al-Batha' with an 'Anza (planted) in front of him (as a Sutra) while women and donkeys were passing in front of him (beyond that 'Anza)."

Volume 1, Book 9, Number 478 : That he had heard his father saying, "Allah's Apostle came to us at mid-day and water was brought for his ablution. He performed ablution and led us in Zuhr and 'Asr prayers with an 'Anza planted in front of him (as a Sutra), while women and donkeys were passing beyond it."
Therealmrlegendary
Therealmrlegendary
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 3 Empty companion rider

Post  Octagon Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:44 pm

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 130 :
Narrated by Anas bin Malik
"Once Mu'adh was along with Allah's Apostle as a companion rider. Allah's Apostle said, "O Mu'adh bin Jabal." Mu'adh replied, "Labbaik and Sa'daik. O Allah's Apostle!" Again the Prophet said, "O Mu'adh!" Mu'adh said thrice, "Labbaik and Sa'daik, O Allah's Apostle!" Allah's Apostle said, "There is none who testifies sincerely that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and Muhammad is his Apostle, except that Allah, will save him from the Hell-fire." Mu'adh said, "O Allah's Apostle ! Should I not inform the people about it so that they may have glad tidings?" He replied, "When the people hear about it, they will solely depend on it." Then Mu'adh narrated the above-mentioned Hadith just before his death, being afraid of committing sin (by not telling the knowledge).
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 3 Empty In Mosque

Post  Octagon Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:46 pm

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 135 :
Narrated by Nafi
'Abdullah bin 'Umar said: "A man got up in the mosque and said: O Allah's Apostle 'At which place you order us that we should assume the Ihram?' Allah's Apostle replied, 'The residents of Medina should assure the Ihram from Dhil-Hulaifa, the people of Syria from Al-Ju,hfa and the people of Najd from Qarn." Ibn 'Umar further said, "The people consider that Allah's Apostle had also said, 'The residents of Yemen should assume Ihram from Yalamlam.' " Ibn 'Umar used to say, "I do not: remember whether Allah's Apostle had said the last statement or not?"
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 3 Empty dont leave prayer

Post  Octagon Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:46 pm

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 139 :
Narrated by 'Abbas bin Tamim
My uncle asked Allah's Apostle about a person who imagined to have passed wind during the prayer. Allah' Apostle replied: "He should not leave his prayers unless he hears sound or smells something."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 3 Empty Don't turn your back

Post  Octagon Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:49 pm

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 146 :
Narrated by Abu Aiyub Al-Ansari
Allah's Apostle said, "If anyone of you goes to an open space for answering the call of nature he should neither face nor turn his back towards the Qibla; he should either face the east or the west."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 3 Empty Rules for lavatory

Post  Octagon Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:50 pm

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 155 :
Narrated by Abu Qatada
Allah's Apostle said, "Whenever anyone of you drinks water, he should not breathe in the drinking utensil, and whenever anyone of you goes to a lavatory, he should neither touch his penis nor clean his private parts with his right hand."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 3 Empty prayer

Post  Octagon Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:51 pm

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 161 :
Narrated by Humran
(the slave of 'Uthman) I saw 'Uthman bin 'Affan asking for a tumbler of water (and when it was brought) he poured water over his hands and washed them thrice and then put his right hand in the water container and rinsed his mouth, washed his nose by putting water in it and then blowing it out. then he washed his face and forearrlns up to the elbows thrice, passed his wet hands over his head and washed his feet up to the ankles thrice. Then he said, "Allah's Apostle said 'If anyone Performs ablution like that of mine and offers a two-rak'at prayer during which he does not think of anything else (not related to the present prayer) then his past sins will be forgiven.' " After performing the ablution 'Uthman said, "I am going to tell you a Hadith which I would not have told you, had I not been compelled by a certain Holy Verse (the sub narrator 'Urwa said: This verse is: "Verily, those who conceal the clear signs and the guidance which we have sent down...)" (2:159). I heard the Prophet saying, 'If a man performs ablution perfectly and then offers the compulsory congregational prayer, Allah will forgive his sins committed between that (prayer) and the (next) prayer till he offers it.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 3 Empty (on the 8th of Dhul-Hijja)."

Post  Octagon Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:51 pm

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 167 :
Narrated by 'Ubaid Ibn Juraij
I asked 'Abdullah bin 'Umar, "O Abu 'Abdur-Rahman! I saw you doing four things which I never saw being done by anyone of you companions?" 'Abdullah bin 'Umar said, "What are those, O Ibn Juraij?" I said, "I never saw you touching any corner of the Ka'ba except these (two) facing south (Yemen) and I saw you wearing shoes made of tanned leather and dyeing your hair with Hinna; (a kind of dye). I also noticed that whenever you were in Mecca, the people assume l,hram on seeing the new moon crescent (1st of Dhul-Hijja) while you did not assume the Ihlal (Ihram)--(Ihram is also called Ihlal which means 'Loud calling' because a Muhrim has to recite Talbiya aloud when assuming the state of Ihram)--till the 8th of Dhul-Hijja (Day of Tarwiya). 'Abdullah replied, "Regarding the corners of Ka'ba, I never saw Allah's Apostle touching except those facing south (Yemen) and regarding the tanned leather shoes, no doubt I saw Allah's Apostle wearing non-hairy shoes and he used to perform ablution while wearing the shoes (i.e. wash his feet and then put on the shoes). So I love to wear similar shoes. And about the dyeing of hair with Hinna; no doubt I saw Allah's Apostle dyeing his hair with it and that is why I like to dye (my hair with it). Regarding Ihlal, I did not see Allah's Apostle assuming Ihlal till he set out for Hajj (on the 8th of Dhul-Hijja)."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 3 Empty (in Al-Muzdalifa)."

Post  Octagon Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:52 pm

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 181 :
Narrated by Usama bin Zaid
"When Allah's Apostle departed from 'Arafat, he turned towards a mountain pass where he answered the call of nature. (After he had finished) I poured water and he performed ablution and then I said to him, "O Allah's Apostle! Will you offer the prayer?" He replied, "The Musalla (place of the prayer) is ahead of you (in Al-Muzdalifa)."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 3 Empty Re: The second step of Reformation has decided

Post  shrin Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:39 am

Volume 2, Book 18, Number 156
(the wife of the Prophet (p.b.u.h) In the lifetime of the Prophet the sun eclipsed
and he went to the Mosque and the people aligned behind him.
He said the Takbir (starting the prayer) and prolonged the recitation
(from the Quran) and then said Takbir and performed a prolonged bowing;
then he (lifted his head and) said, "Sami allahu liman hamidah"
(Allah heard him who sent his praises to Him).
He then did not prostrate but stood up and recited a prolonged recitation
which was shorter than the first recitation. He again said Takbir and then bowed
a prolonged bowing but shorter than the first one and then said,
"Sami 'a-l-lahu Lyman hamidah Rabbana walak-lhamd,
(Allah heard him who sent his praises to Him. O our Sustainer! All the praises are for You)"
and then prostrated and did the same in the second Raka;
thus he completed four bowing and four prostrations.
The sun (eclipse) had cleared before he finished the prayer. (After the prayer) he stood up,
glorified and praised Allah as He deserved and then said,
"The sun and the moon are two of the signs of Allah. They do not eclipse
because of the death or the life (i.e. birth) of someone.
When you see them make haste for the prayer." Narrated Az-Zuhri: I said to 'Ursa,
"When the sun eclipsed at Medina your brother ('Abdullah bin Az-Zubair) offered
only a two-Rakat prayer like that of the morning (Fajr) prayer." 'Ursa replied,
"Yes, for he missed the Prophet's tradition (concerning this matter)."
(prolong ur prayres during the eclipses)

Volume 9, Book 88, Number 170
A man came to Allah's Apostle and said, "I saw in a dream, a cloud having shade.
Butter and honey were dropping from it and I saw the people gathering it in their hands,
some gathering much and some a little.
And behold, there was a rope extending from the earth to the sky, and I saw that you
(the Prophet) held it and went up, and then another man held it and went up and (after that)
another (third) held it and went up, and then after another (fourth) man held it,
but it broke and then got connected again." Abu Bakr said, "O Allah's Apostle!
Let my father be sacrificed for you! Allow me to interpret this dream." The Prophet said to him,
"Interpret it." Abu Bakr said, "The cloud with shade symbolizes Islam, and the butter and honey dropping from it,
symbolizes the Quran, its sweetness dropping and some people learning much of the Qur'an and some a little.
The rope which is extended from the sky to the earth is the Truth which you (the Prophet) are following.
You follow it and Allah will raise you high with it, and then another man will follow it
and will rise up with it and another person will follow it and then another man will follow it but
it will break and then it will be connected for him and he will rise up with it. O Allah's Apostle!
Let my father be sacrificed for you! Am I right or wrong?" The Prophet replied,
"You are right in some of it and wrong in some." Abu Bakr said, "O Allah's Prophet! By Allah,
you must tell me in what I was wrong." The Prophet said, "Do not swear."
(interpretation or explanation of a dream)
shrin
shrin
Recruit
Recruit

http://needacookie.chatango.com/

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 3 Empty hadiths

Post  Hexagon Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:49 pm

Allah's Apostle said, "Search for the Night of Qadr in the odd nights of the last ten days of Ramadan."(vlume 32 . book.3 2 number 234)

narrated by Aisha

Allah's Apostle used to practice Itikaf in the last ten nights of Ramadan and used to say, "Look for the Night of Qadr in the last ten nights of the month of Ramadan." (vlume 32 book 3 hadit nimber 237 )
narated by Aisha
Hexagon
Hexagon
Worthy
Worthy

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 3 Empty Re: The second step of Reformation has decided

Post  Hexagon Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:19 pm

Narrated by Anas bin Malik

The Prophet said, "Take Suhur as there is a blessing in it."
(Volume 3, Book 31, Number 146 : )

Narrated by Salama bin Al-Akwa

Once the Prophet ordered a person on 'Ashura' (the tenth of Muharram) to announce, "Whoever has eaten, should not eat any more, but fast, and who has not eaten should not eat, but complete his fast (till the end of the day).
(Volume 3, Book 31, Number 147 : )

Hexagon
Hexagon
Worthy
Worthy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hexagon Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:34 pm

Narrated by 'Aisha and Um Salama

At times Allah's Apostle used to get up in the morning in the state of Janaba after having sexual relations with his wives. He would then take a bath and fast.

(Volume 3, Book 31, Number 148 :)
Narrated by 'Aisha

The Prophet used to kiss and embrace (his wives) while he was fasting, and he had more power to control his desires than any of you. Said Jabir, "The person who gets discharge after casting a look (on his wife) should complete his fast."

Volume 3, Book 31, Number 149 :)
Narrated by Hisham's father

Aisha said, "Allah's Apostle used to kiss some of his wives while he was fasting," and then she smiled. (Volume 3 ,book 31 ,Number 150: )
Hexagon
Hexagon
Worthy
Worthy

Back to top Go down

Post  Alonsow Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:35 pm

Satan will never be able to harm that offspring :-
The Prophet said, "If anyone of you on having sexual relations with his wife said (and he must say it before starting) 'In the name of Allah. O Allah! Protect us from Satan and also protect what you bestow upon us (i.e. the coming offspring) from Satan, and if it is destined that they should have a child then, Satan will never be able to harm that offspring."
Volume 1, Book 4, Number 143 :
Narrated by Ibn 'Abbas

......................................................................................................................................................
Importance of helping someone with ablution :-
Once the Prophet entered a lavatory and I placed water for his ablution. He asked, "Who placed it?" He was informed accordingly and so he said, "O Allah! Make him (Ibn 'Abbas) a learned scholar in religion (Islam)."
Volume 1, Book 4, Number 145 :
Narrated by Ibn 'Abbas

......................................................................................................................................................
Say this before entering toilet :-
Whenever the Prophet went to answer the call of nature, he used to say, "Allah-umma inni a'udhu bika minal khubuthi wal khaba'ith i.e. O Allah, I seek Refuge with You from all offensive and wicked things (evil deeds and evil spirits)."
Volume 1, Book 4, Number 144 :
Narrated by Anas

Neither face nor turn your back towards the Qibla while answering the call of nature :-
Allah's Apostle said, "If anyone of you goes to an open space for answering the call of nature he should neither face nor turn his back towards the Qibla; he should either face the east or the west."
Volume 1, Book 4, Number 146 :
Narrated by Abu Aiyub Al-Ansari

Women are allowed to go out to answer the call of nature :-
The Prophet said to his wives, "You are allowed to go out to answer the call of nature. "
Volume 1, Book 4, Number 149 :
Narrated by 'Aisha

One shouldn't clean his private parts with right hand neither should he breathe in drinking utensils :-
The Prophet said, "Whenever anyone of you makes water he should not hold his penis or clean his private parts with his right hand. (And while drinking) one should not breathe in the drinking utensil ."
Volume 1, Book 4, Number 156 :
Narrated by Abu Qatada
Alonsow
Alonsow
Reformer
Reformer

http://www.sunburns.wordpress.com , www.lightingway.wordpress.co

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 3 Empty 6 Knowlage hadiths... ( sorry for being late )

Post  Therealmrlegendary Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:07 pm

Allah's Apostle said, "Amongst the trees, there is a tree, the leaves of which do not fall and is like a Muslim. Tell me the name of that tree." Everybody started thinking about the trees of the desert areas. And I thought of the date-palm tree but felt shy to answer the others then asked, "What is that tree, O Allah's Apostle ?" He replied, "It is the date-palm tree.." ... Volume 1, Book 3, Number 58 ( just wanted to make something clear, Being shy is a good thing, unlike most people think, i would like to look for haditsh about shyness and post them soon )

Allah's Apostle said, "From among the portents of the Hour are (the following): 1. Religious knowledge will be taken away (by the death of Religious learned men). 2. (Religious) ignorance will prevail. 3. Drinking of Alcoholic drinks (will be very common). 4. There will be prevalence of open illegal sexual intercourse. Volume 1, Book 3, Number 80 ( i believe i have posted this hadith before or one similiar to this, i appologize for it )

Allah's Apostle said, "While I was sleeping, I saw that a cup full of milk was brought to me and I drank my fill till I noticed (the milk) its wetness coming out of my nails. Then I gave the remaining milk to 'Umar Ibn Al-Khattab" The companions of the Prophet asked, "What have you interpreted (about this dream)? "O Allah's Apostle ,!" he replied, "(It is religious) knowledge." Volume 1, Book 3, Number 82 ( The actual word used for knowledge in arabic is feqh, if i spelled it right )

'Uqba bin Al-Harith said that he had married the daughter of Abi Ihab bin 'Aziz. Later on a woman came to him and said, "I have suckled (nursed) Uqba and the woman whom he married (his wife) at my breast." 'Uqba said to her, "Neither I knew that you have suckled (nursed) me nor did you tell me." Then he rode over to see Allah's Apostle at Medina, and asked him about it. Allah's Apostle said, "How can you keep her as a wife when it has been said (that she is your foster-sister)?" Then Uqba divorced her, and she married another man. Volume 1, Book 3, Number 88 ( sister brother marriage is not ok nomatter what )

My Ansari neighbor from Bani Umaiya bin Zaid who used to live at 'Awali Al-Medina and used to visit the Prophet by turns. He used to go one day and I another day. When I went I used to bring the news of that day regarding the Divine Inspiration and other things, and when he went, he used to do the same for me. Once my Ansari friend, in his turn (on returning from the Prophet), knocked violently at my door and asked if I was there." I became horrified and came out to him. He said, "Today a great thing has happened." I then went to Hafsa and saw her weeping. I asked her, "Did Allah's Apostle divorce you all?" She replied, "I do not know." Then, I entered upon the Prophet and said while standing, "Have you divorced your wives?" The Prophet replied in the negative. On what I said, "Allahu-Akbar (Allah is Greater)." (See Hadith No. 119, Vol. 3 for details) Volume 1, Book 3, Number 89 ( friendly info: palm tree leaves used to be ripped off and written on, and that was the news papers at that time )

Once a man said to Allah's Apostle "O Allah's Apostle! I may not attend the (compulsory congregational) prayer because so and so (the Imam) prolongs the prayer when he leads us for it. The narrator added: "I never saw the Prophet more furious in giving advice than he was on that day. The Prophet said, "O people! Some of you make others dislike good deeds (the prayers). So whoever leads the people in prayer should shorten it because among them there are the sick the weak and the needy (having some jobs to do)." Volume 1, Book 3, Number 90

Salam
Therealmrlegendary
Therealmrlegendary
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 3 Empty fajar prayer

Post  Octagon Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:09 pm

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 183 :
Narrated by 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas
That he stayed overnight in the house of Maimuna the wife of the Prophet, his aunt. He added : I lay on the bed (cushion transversally) while Allah's Apostle and his wife lay in the length-wise direction of the cushion. Allah's Apostle slept till the middle of the night, either a bit before or a bit after it and then woke up, rubbing the traces of sleep off his face with his hands. He then, recited the last ten verses of Sura Al-Imran, got up and went to a hanging water-skin. He then Performed the ablution from it and it was a perfect ablution, and then stood up to offer the prayer. I, too, got up and did as the Prophet had done. Then I went and stood by his side. He placed his right hand on my head and caught my right ear and twisted it. He prayed two Rakat then two Rakat and two Rakat and then two Rakat and then two Rakat and then two Rakat (separately six times), and finally one Rak'a (the Witr). Then he lay down again in the bed till the Mu'adhdhin came to him where upon the Prophet got up, offered a two light Rakat prayer and went out and led the Fajr prayer.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 3 Empty fighting for the remains of water

Post  Octagon Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 188 :
Narrated by Ibn Shihab
Mahmud bin Ar-Rabi' who was the person on whose face the Prophet had ejected a mouthful of water from his family's well while he was a boy, and 'Urwa (on the authority of Al-Miswar and others) who testified each other, said, "Whenever the Prophet , performed ablution, his companions were nearly fighting for the remains of the water.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 3 Empty ablution of ALLAH's apostle

Post  Octagon Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:13 pm

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 190 :
Narrated by 'Amr bin Yahya
(on the authority of his father) 'Abdullah bin Zaid poured water on his hands from a utensil containing water and washed them and then with one handful of water he rinsed his mouth and cleaned his nose by putting water in it and then blowing it out. He repeated it thrice. He, then, washed his hands and forearms up to the elbows twice and passed wet hands over his head, both forwards and backwards, and washed his feet up to the ankles and said, "This is the ablution of Allah's Apostle."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 3 Empty authority of his father

Post  Octagon Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:14 pm

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 198 :
Narrated by 'Amr bin Yahya
(on the authority of his father) My uncle used to perform ablution extravagantly and once he asked 'Abdullah bin Zaid to tell him how he had seen the Prophet performing ablution. He asked for an earthen-ware pot containing water, and poured water from it on his hands and washed them thrice, and then put his hand in the earthen-ware pot and rinsed his mouth and washed his nose by putting water in it and then blowing it Out thrice with one handful of water; he again put his hand in the water and took a handful of water and washed his face thrice, then washed his hands up to the elbows twice, and took water with his hand, and passed it over his head from front to back and then from back to front, and then washed his feet (up to the ankles) and said, "I saw the Prophet performing ablution in that way."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 3 Empty believe in GOD

Post  Octagon Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:17 pm

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 207 :
Narrated by Ja'far bin 'Amr bin Umaiya
My father said, "I saw Allah's Apostle taking a piece of (cooked) mutton from the shoulder region and then he was called for prayer. He put his knife down and prayed without repeating ablution."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 3 Empty maghrib prayer

Post  Octagon Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:18 pm

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 208 :
Narrated by Suwaid bin Al-Nu'man
In the year of the conquest of Khaibar I went with Allah's Apostle till we reached Sahba,' a place near Khaibar, where Allah's Apostle offered the 'Asr prayer and asked for food. Nothing but Sawrq was brought. He ordered it to be moistened with water. He and all of us ate it and the Prophet got up for the evening prayer (Maghrib prayer), rinsed his mouth with water and we did the same, and he then prayed without repeating the ablution.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 3 Empty asking for forgiveness

Post  Octagon Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:19 pm

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 211 :
Narrated by 'Aisha
Allah's Apostle said, "If anyone of you feels drowsy while praying he should go to bed (sleep) till his slumber is over because in praying while drowsy one does not know whether one is asking for forgiveness or for a bad thing for oneself."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 3 Empty repeating ablution

Post  Octagon Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:20 pm

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 214 :
Narrated by Suwaid bin Nu'man
In the year of the conquest of Khaibar I went with Allah's Apostle till we reached As-Sahba' where Allah's Apostle led the 'Asr prayer and asked for the food. Nothing but Sawiq was brought and we ate it and drank (water). The Prophet got up for the (Maghrib) Prayer, rinsed his mouth with water and then led the prayer without repeating the ablution.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 3 Empty faithful believers

Post  Octagon Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:24 pm

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 222 :
Narrated by 'Aisha
(the mother of faithful believers) A child was brought to Allah's Apostle and it urinated on the garment of the Prophet. The Prophet asked for water and poured it over the soiled place.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alonsow Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:36 pm

Two of the great habits of Holy Prophet (SAW) :-
Whenever the Prophet spoke a sentence (said a thing), he used to repeat it thrice so that the people could understand it properly from him and whenever he asked permission to enter, (he knocked the door) thrice with greeting.
Volume 1, Book 3, Number 95 :
Narrated by Anas

...........................................................................................................................................................................
Three people will have double reward :-
Allah's Apostle said "Three persons will have a double reward: 1. A Person from the people of the scriptures who believed in his prophet (Jesus or Moses) and then believed in the Prophet Muhammad (i .e. has embraced Islam). 2. A slave who discharges his duties to Allah and his master. 3. A master of a woman-slave who teaches her good manners and educates her in the best possible way (the religion) and manumits her and then marries her."
Volume 1, Book 3, Number 97 :
Narrated by Abu Burda's father

...........................................................................................................................................................................
Women giving alms :-
Once Allah's Apostle came out while Bilal was accompanying him. He went towards the women thinking that they had not heard him (i.e. his sermon). So he preached them and ordered them to pay alms. (Hearing that) the women started giving alms; some donated their ear-rings, some gave their rings and Bilal was collecting them in the corner of his garment.
Volume 1, Book 3, Number 97 :
Narrated by Ibn 'Abbas

Hadith about the person who will gain intercession of Holy Prophet (SAW) on the day of resurrection :-
I said: "O Allah's Apostle! Who will be the luckiest person, who will gain your intercession on the Day of Resurrection?" Allah's Apostle said: O Abu Huraira! "I have thought that none will ask me about it before you as I know your longing for the (learning of) Hadiths. The luckiest person who will have my intercession on the Day of Resurrection will be the one who said sincerely from the bottom of his heart "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah." And 'Umar bin 'Abdul 'Aziz wrote to Abu Bakr bin Hazm, "Look for the knowledge of Hadith and get it written, as I am afraid that religious knowledge will vanish and the religious learned men will pass away (die). Do not accept anything save the Hadiths of the Prophet. Circulate knowledge and teach the ignorant, for knowledge does not vanish except when it is kept secretly (to oneself)."
Volume 1, Book 3, Number 98 :
Narrated by Abu Huraira

How knowledge has taken away :-
I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "Allah does not take away the knowledge, by taking it away from (the hearts of) the people, but takes it away by the death of the religious learned men till when none of the (religious learned men) remains, people will take as their leaders ignorant persons who when consulted will give their verdict without knowledge. So they will go astray and will lead the people astray."
Volume 1, Book 3, Number 100 :
Narrated by 'Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Al' As

A woman whose children die will shield her from Hell-fire :-
Some women requested the Prophet to fix a day for them as the men were taking all his time. On that he promised them one day for religious lessons and commandments. Once during such a lesson the Prophet said, "A woman whose three children die will be shielded by them from the Hell fire." On that a woman asked, "If only two die?" He replied, "Even two (will shield her from the Hell-fire)."
Volume 1, Book 3, Number 101 :
Narrated by Abu Said Al-Khudri
Alonsow
Alonsow
Reformer
Reformer

http://www.sunburns.wordpress.com , www.lightingway.wordpress.co

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next