Reform the World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The second step of Reformation has decided

+12
guitarmelody
sashke17
tifi
Therealmrlegendary
Animefreak1236
Hexagon
Octagon
Admin
Ellliott
BaberKhanShahbazgarhiwal
sta1k
Alonsow
16 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 2 Empty Marriage

Post  Animefreak1236 Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:33 pm

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 1 :
Narrated by Anas bin Malik
A group of three men came to the houses of the wives of the Prophet asking how the Prophet worshipped (Allah), and when they were informed about that, they considered their worship insufficient and said, "Where are we from the Prophet as his past and future sins have been forgiven." Then one of them said, "I will offer the prayer throughout the night forever." The other said, "I will fast throughout the year and will not break my fast." The third said, "I will keep away from the women and will not marry forever." Allah's Apostle came to them and said, "Are you the same people who said so-and-so? By Allah, I am more submissive to Allah and more afraid of Him than you; yet I fast and break my fast, I do sleep and I also marry women. So he who does not follow my tradition in religion, is not from me (not one of my followers)."
Animefreak1236
Animefreak1236
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 2 Empty A Prophet had 9 wives.

Post  Animefreak1236 Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:38 pm

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 6 :
Narrated by Anas
The Prophet used to go round (have sexual relations with) all his wives in one night, and he had nine wives.
Animefreak1236
Animefreak1236
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 2 Empty Prophet Forbade us

Post  Animefreak1236 Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:41 pm

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 9 :
Narrated by Ibn Masud
We used to fight in the holy battles in the company of the Prophet and we had no wives with us. So we said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we get castrated?" The Prophet forbade us to do so.
Animefreak1236
Animefreak1236
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 2 Empty Hadiths of "Knowledge"

Post  Therealmrlegendary Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:31 pm

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 57 : Once the Prophet remained behind us in a journey. He joined us while we were performing ablution for the prayer which was over-due. We were just passing wet hands over our feet (and not washing them properly) so the Prophet addressed us in a loud voice and said twice or thrice: "Save your heels from the fire."

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 66 : While Allah's Apostle was sitting in the mosque with some people, three men came. Two of them came in front of Allah's Apostle and the third one went away. The two persons kept on standing before Allah's Apostle for a while and then one of them found a place in the circle and sat there while the other sat behind the gathering, and the third one went away. When Allah's Apostle finished his preaching, he said, "Shall I tell you about these three persons? One of them be-took himself to Allah, so Allah took him into His grace and mercy and accommodated him, the second felt shy from Allah, so Allah sheltered Him in His mercy (and did not punish him), while the third turned his face from Allah and went away, so Allah turned His face from him likewise. "

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 69 : The Prophet said, "Facilitate things to people (concerning religious matters), and do not make it hard for them and give them good tidings and do not make them run away (from Islam)."

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 73 : The Prophet said, "Do not wish to be like anyone except in two cases. (The first is) A person, whom Allah has given wealth and he spends it righteously; (the second is) the one whom Allah has given wisdom (the Holy Qur'an) and he acts according to it and teaches it to others."

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 81 ( a fact about the time we live in ) : I will narrate to you a Hadith and none other than I will tell you about after it. I heard Allah's Apostle saying: From among the portents of the Hour are (the following): 1. Religious knowledge will decrease (by the death of religious learned men). 2. Religious ignorance will prevail. 3. There will be prevalence of open illegal sexual intercourse. 4. Women will increase in number and men will decrease in number so much so that fifty women will be looked after by one man.

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 85 : The Prophet said, "(Religious) knowledge will be taken away (by the death of religious scholars) ignorance (in religion) and afflictions will appear; and Harj will increase." It was asked, "What is Harj, O Allah's Apostle?" He replied by beckoning with his hand indicating "killing."
Therealmrlegendary
Therealmrlegendary
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 2 Empty Some hadiths

Post  Admin Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:42 pm

Good and bad deeds are judged by intentions :-
I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for."
Volume 1, Book 1, Number 1 :
Narrated by 'Umar bin Al-Khattab

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................
The 5 things that Allah's Apostle has given :-
The Prophet said, "I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me. 1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey. 2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due. 3. The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me. 4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection). 5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind.
Volume 1, Book 7, Number 331 :
Narrated by Jabir bin 'Abdullah

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Admin
Admin
Reformer
Reformer

https://rtwforum.forumur.net

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 2 Empty Volume 3, Book 31, Number 123 :

Post  sta1k Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:43 am

Narrated by Abu Huraira
Allah's Apostle said, "When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of the heaven are opened and the gates of Hell are closed and the devils are chained."

sta1k
sta1k
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 2 Empty Re: The second step of Reformation has decided

Post  tifi Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:25 pm

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for."

Volume 1, Book 1, Number 5 :
Narrated by Ibn 'Abbas

Allah's Apostle was the most generous of all the people, and he used to reach the peak in generosity in the month of Ramadan when Gabriel met him. Gabriel used to meet him every night of Ramadan to teach him the Qur'an. Allah's Apostle was the most generous person, even more generous than the strong uncontrollable wind (in readiness and haste to do charitable deeds).
tifi
tifi
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 2 Empty Volume 2, Book 17, Number 139 :

Post  sta1k Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:17 pm

Narrated by Abbas bin Tamim from his uncle who said
"The Prophet invoked Allah for rain and offered a two Rakat prayer and he put his cloak inside out."
sta1k
sta1k
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 2 Empty Hadiths

Post  Alonsow Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:10 pm

Allah's Apostle was the most generous :-
Allah's Apostle was the most generous of all the people, and he used to reach the peak in generosity in the month of Ramadan when Gabriel met him. Gabriel used to meet him every night of Ramadan to teach him the Qur'an. Allah's Apostle was the most generous person, even more generous than the strong uncontrollable wind (in readiness and haste to do charitable deeds).
Volume 1, Book 1, Number 5 :
Narrated by Ibn 'Abbas

..........................................................................................................................................................................
Islam is based on these five principles :-
Allah's Apostle said: Islam is based on (the following) five (principles): 1. To testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and Muhammad is Allah's Apostle. 2. To offer the (compulsory congregational) prayers dutifully and perfectly. 3. To pay Zakat (i.e. obligatory charity) . 4. To perform Hajj. (i.e. Pilgrimage to Mecca) 5. To observe fast during the month of Ramadan.
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 7 :
Narrated by Ibn 'Umar

..........................................................................................................................................................................
None of you will have faith till :-
The Prophet said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself."
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 12 :
Narrated by Anas

Whoever possess the following three qualities will have sweetness of faith :-
The Prophet said, "Whoever possesses the following three qualities will have the sweetness (delight) of faith: 1. The one to whom Allah and His Apostle becomes dearer than anything else. 2. Who loves a person and he loves him only for Allah's sake. 3. Who hates to revert to Atheism (disbelief) as he hates to be thrown into the fire."
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 15 :
Narrated by Anas

Not to do these :-
Who took part in the battle of Badr and was a Naqib (a person heading a group of six persons), on the night of Al-'Aqaba pledge: Allah's Apostle said while a group of his companions were around him, "Swear allegiance to me for: 1. Not to join anything in worship along with Allah. 2. Not to steal. 3. Not to commit illegal sexual intercourse. 4. Not to kill your children. 5. Not to accuse an innocent person (to spread such an accusation among people). 6. Not to be disobedient (when ordered) to do good deed." The Prophet added: "Whoever among you fulfills his pledge will be rewarded by Allah. And whoever indulges in any one of them (except the ascription of partners to Allah) and gets the punishment in this world, that punishment will be an expiation for that sin. And if one indulges in any of them, and Allah conceals his sin, it is up to Him to forgive or punish him (in the Hereafter)." 'Ubada bin As-Samit added: "So we swore allegiance for these." (points to Allah's Apostle)
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 17 :
Narrated by 'Ubada bin As-Samit

Alonsow
Alonsow
Reformer
Reformer

http://www.sunburns.wordpress.com , www.lightingway.wordpress.co

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 2 Empty hadiths

Post  Hexagon Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:44 pm

That he was informed by 'Aisha, "Allah's Apostle went out in the middle of the night and prayed in the mosque and some men prayed behind him. In the morning, the people spoke about it and then a large number of them gathered and prayed behind him (on the second night). In the next morning the people again talked about it and on the third night the mosque was full with a large number of people. Allah's Apostle came out and the people prayed behind him. On the fourth night the Mosque was overwhelmed with people and could not accommodate them, but the Prophet came out (only) for the morning prayer. When the morning prayer was finished he recited Tashah-hud and (addressing the people) said, "Amma ba'du, your presence was not hidden from me but I was afraid lest the night prayer (Qiyam) should be enjoined on you and you might not be able to carry it on." So, Allah's Apostle died and the situation remained like that (i.e. people prayed individually). " (Volume 3, Book 32, Number 229 : )
......................................................................................................................................................................................

Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever prayed at night the whole month of Ramadan out of sincere Faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven." Ibn Shihab (a sub-narrator) said, "Allah's Apostle died and the people continued observing that (i.e. Nawafil offered individually, not in congregation), and it remained as it was during the Caliphate of Abu Bakr and in the early days of 'Umar's Caliphate." 'Abdur Rahman bin 'Abdul Qari said, "I went out in the company of 'Umar bin Al-Khattab one night in Ramadan to the mosque and found the people praying in different groups. A man praying alone or a man praying with a little group behind him. So, 'Umar said, 'In my opinion I would better collect these (people) under the leadership of one Qari (Reciter) (i.e. let them pray in congregation!)'. So, he made up his mind to congregate them behind Ubai bin Ka'b. Then on another night I went again in his company and the people were praying behind their reciter. On that, 'Umar remarked, 'What an excellent Bid'a (i.e. innovation in religion) this is; but the prayer which they do not perform, but sleep at its time is better than the one they are offering.'
Hexagon
Hexagon
Worthy
Worthy

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 2 Empty Volume 8, Book 74, Number 256 :

Post  sashke17 Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:12 pm

Narrated by Anas

When the Prophet married Zainab, the people came and were offered a meal, and then they sat down (after finishing their meals) and started chatting. The Prophet showed as if he wanted to get up, but they did not get up. When he noticed that, he got up, and some of the people also got up and went away, while some others kept on sitting. When the Prophet returned to enter, he found the people still sitting, but then they got up and left. So I told the Prophet of their departure and he came and went in. I intended to go in but the Prophet put a screen between me and him, for Allah revealed: 'O you who believe! Enter not the Prophet's houses.' (33.53)
sashke17
sashke17
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 2 Empty Re: The second step of Reformation has decided

Post  sashke17 Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:01 pm

Volume 8, Book 74, Number 258 :
Narrated by Sahl bin Sa'd

A man peeped through a round hole into the dwelling place of the Prophet, while the Prophet had a Midray (an iron comb) with which he was scratching his head. the Prophet said, " Had known you were looking (through the hole), I would have pierced your eye with it (i.e., the comb)." Verily! The order of taking permission to enter has been enjoined because of that sight, (that one should not look unlawfully at the state of others). (See Hadith No. 807, Vol. 7)
sashke17
sashke17
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 2 Empty truth about date palm tree

Post  Octagon Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:45 pm

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 59 :
Narrated by Ibn 'Umar
The Prophet said, "Amongst the trees, there is a tree, the leaves of which do not fall and is like a Muslim. Tell me the name of that tree." Everybody started thinking about the trees of the desert areas. And I thought of the date-palm tree. The others then asked, "Please inform us what is that tree, O Allah's Apostle?" He replied, "It is the date-palm tree."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 2 Empty The beginning of Islam

Post  Octagon Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:48 pm

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 63 :
Narrated by Anas bin Malik
While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib." The Prophet said, "I am here to answer your questions." The man said to the Prophet, "I want to ask you something and will be hard in questioning. So do not get angry." The Prophet said, "Ask whatever you want." The man said, "I ask you by your Lord, and the Lord of those who were before you, has Allah sent you as an Apostle to all the mankind?" The Prophet replied, "By Allah, yes." The man further said, "I ask you by Allah. Has Allah ordered you to offer five prayers in a day and night (24 hours).? He replied, "By Allah, Yes." The man further said, "I ask you by Allah! Has Allah ordered you to observe fasts during this month of the year (i.e. Ramadan)?" He replied, "By Allah, Yes." The man further said, "I ask you by Allah. Has Allah ordered you to take Zakat (obligatory charity) from our rich people and distribute it amongst our poor people?" The Prophet replied, "By Allah, yes." Thereupon that man said, "I have believed in all that with which you have been sent, and I have been sent by my people as a messenger, and I am Dimam bin Tha'laba from the brothers of Bani Sa'd bin Bakr."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 2 Empty Your blood, property and honor are sacred to one another

Post  Octagon Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:50 pm

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 67 :
Narrated by 'Abdur Rahman bin Abi Bakra's father
Once the Prophet was riding his camel and a man was holding its rein. The Prophet asked, "What is the day today?" We kept quiet, thinking that he might give that day another name. He said, "Isn't it the day of Nahr (slaughtering of the animals of sacrifice)" We replied, "Yes." He further asked, "Which month is this?" We again kept quiet, thinking that he might give it another name. Then he said, "Isn't it the month of Dhul-Hijja?" We replied, "Yes." He said, "Verily! Your blood, property and honor are sacred to one another (i.e. Muslims) like the sanctity of this day of yours, in this month of yours and in this city of yours. It is incumbent upon those who are present to inform those who are absent because those who are absent might comprehend (what I have said) better than the present audience."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 2 Empty date palm tree resembles a Muslim

Post  Octagon Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:51 pm

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 72 :
Narrated by Ibn 'Umar
We were with the Prophet and a spadix of date-palm tree was brought to him. On that he said, "Amongst the trees, there is a tree which resembles a Muslim." I wanted to say that it was the date-palm tree but as I was the youngest of all (of them) I kept quiet. And then the Prophet said, "It is the date-palm tree."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 2 Empty Muhammad (SAW) love for children

Post  Octagon Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:53 pm

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 77 :
Narrated by Mahmud bin Rabi'a
When I was a boy of five, I remember, the Prophet took water from a bucket (used far getting water out of a well) with his mouth and threw it on my face.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 2 Empty The way to greet people

Post  Octagon Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:54 pm

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 94 :
Narrated by Anas
Whenever the Prophet asked permission to enter, he knocked the door thrice with greeting and whenever he spoke a sentence (said a thing) he used to repeat it thrice. (See Hadith No. 261, Vol. Cool.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 2 Empty Respect prophet and accept him for what he is because he is the messanger of Allah

Post  Octagon Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:56 pm

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 106 :
Narrated by 'Ali
The Prophet said, "Do not tell a lie against me for whoever tells a lie against me (intentionally) then he will surely enter the Hell-fire."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 2 Empty Jihad in the way of Islam

Post  Octagon Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:57 pm

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 125 :
Narrated by Abu Musa
A man came to the Prophet and asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What kind of fighting is in Allah's cause? (I ask this), for some of us fight because of being enraged and angry and some for the sake of his pride and haughtiness." The Prophet raised his head (as the questioner was standing) and said, "He who fights so that Allah's Word (Islam) should be superior, then he fights in Allah's cause."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 2 Empty hadiths

Post  Alonsow Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:11 pm

Whenever Allah's Apostle ordered the Muslims to do something, he used to order them deeds which were easy for them to do, (according to their strength endurance). They said, "O Allah's Apostle! We are not like you. Allah has forgiven your past and future sins." So Allah's Apostle became angry and it was apparent on his face. He said, "I am the most Allah fearing, and know Allah better than all of you do."
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 19 :
Narrated by 'Aisha

Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives an property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 24 :
Narrated by Ibn 'Umar
Alonsow
Alonsow
Reformer
Reformer

http://www.sunburns.wordpress.com , www.lightingway.wordpress.co

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 2 Empty Hadiths about prayer

Post  Therealmrlegendary Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:55 pm

THESE 2 HADITHS ARE IMPORTANT make sure to understand them..

We used to greet the Prophet while he was praying and he used to answer our greetings. When we returned from AnNajashi (the ruler of Ethiopia), we greeted him, but he did not answer us (during the prayer) and (after finishing the prayer) he said, "In the prayer one is occupied (with a more serious matter)." Volume 2, Book 22, No 290

We used to pray with the Prophet in scorching heat, and if someone of us could not put his face on the earth (because of the heat) then he would spread his clothes and prostrate over them. Volume 2, Book 22, Number 299

Therealmrlegendary
Therealmrlegendary
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

Post  guitarmelody Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:05 am

Volume 1, Book 1, Number 2 :
Narrated by 'Aisha
(the mother of the faithful believers) Al-Harith bin Hisham asked Allah's Apostle "O Allah's Apostle! How is the Divine Inspiration revealed to you?" Allah's Apostle replied, "Sometimes it is (revealed) like the ringing of a bell, this form of Inspiration is the hardest of all and then this state passes ' off after I have grasped what is inspired. Sometimes the Angel comes in the form of a man and talks to me and I grasp whatever he says." 'Aisha added: Verily I saw the Prophet being inspired Divinely on a very cold day and noticed the Sweat dropping from his forehead (as the Inspiration was over).
guitarmelody
guitarmelody
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 2 Empty Hadith

Post  Hexagon Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:41 pm

Allah's Apostle said, "Fasting is a shield (or a screen or a shelter). So, the person observing fasting should avoid sexual relation with his wife and should not behave foolishly and impudently, and if somebody fights with him or abuses him, he should tell him twice, 'I am fasting." The Prophet added, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, the smell coming out from the mouth of a fasting person is better in the sight of Allah than the smell of musk. (Allah says about the fasting person), 'He has left his food, drink and desires for My sake. The fast is for Me. So I will reward (the fasting person) for it and the reward of good deeds is multiplied ten times." (vlume 3. book 31 .hadit nimber 118)

The Prophet observed the fast on the 10th of Muharram ('Ashura), and ordered (Muslims) to fast on that day, but when the fasting of the month of Ramadan was prescribed, the fasting of the 'Ashura' was abandoned. 'Abdullah did not use to fast on that day unless it coincided with his routine fasting by chance.(vlume 3.book 31. hadit number116)
Hexagon
Hexagon
Worthy
Worthy

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:26 pm

Best deeds :-
Allah's Apostle was asked, "What is the best deed?" He replied, "To believe in Allah and His Apostle (Muhammad). The questioner then asked, "What is the next (in goodness)? He replied, "To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah's Cause." The questioner again asked, "What is the next (in goodness)?" He replied, "To perform Hajj (Pilgrim age to Mecca) 'Mubrur, (which is accepted by Allah and is performed with the intention of seeking Allah's pleasure only and not to show off and without committing a sin and in accordance with the traditions of the Prophet)."
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 25 :
Narrated by Abu Huraira

............................................................................................................................................
Majority of women were in the hell because they were ungrateful to their husbands :-
The Prophet said: "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful." It was asked, "Do they disbelieve in Allah?" (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, "They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, 'I have never received any good from you."
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 28 :
Narrated by Ibn 'Abbas
Admin
Admin
Reformer
Reformer

https://rtwforum.forumur.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next