Reform the World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The second step of Reformation has decided

+12
guitarmelody
sashke17
tifi
Therealmrlegendary
Animefreak1236
Hexagon
Octagon
Admin
Ellliott
BaberKhanShahbazgarhiwal
sta1k
Alonsow
16 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 5 Empty cleanness

Post  Octagon Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:10 pm

Volume 1, Book 5, Number 259 :
Narrated by Maimuna
I placed water for the bath of the Prophet and he poured water with his right hand on his left and washed them. Then he washed his private parts and rubbed his hands on the ground, washed them with water, rinsed his mouth and washed his nose by putting water in it and blowing it out, washed his face and poured water on his head. He withdrew from that place and washed his feet. A piece of cloth (towel) was given to him but he did not use it.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 5 Empty wet dreams

Post  Octagon Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:11 pm

Volume 1, Book 5, Number 260 :
Narrated by Maimuna
The Prophet took the bath of Janaba. (sexual relation or wet dream). He first cleaned his private parts with his hand, and then rubbed it(that hand) on the wall (earth) and washed it. Then he performed ablution like that for the prayer, and after the bath he washed his feet.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 5 Empty steps

Post  Octagon Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Volume 1, Book 5, Number 262 :
Narrated by 'Aisha
Whenever Allah's Apostle took a bath of Janaba, he washed his hands first.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 5 Empty steps

Post  Octagon Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Volume 1, Book 5, Number 265 :
Narrated by Maimuna
I placed water for the bath of Allah's Apostle and he poured water over his hands and washed them twice or thrice; then he poured water with his right hand over his left and washed his private parts (with his left hand). He rubbed his hand over the earth and rinsed his mouth and washed his nose by putting water in it and blowing it out. After that he washed his face, both fore arms and head thrice and then poured water over his body. He withdrew from that place and washed his feet.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 5 Empty fragrance

Post  Octagon Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:13 pm

Volume 1, Book 5, Number 267 :
Narrated by Muhammad bin Al-Muntathir
On the authority of his father that he had asked 'Aisha (about the Hadith of Ibn 'Umar). She said, "May Allah be Merciful to Abu 'Abdur-Rahman. I used to put scent on Allah's Apostle and he used to go round his wives, and in the morning he assumed the Ihram, and the fragrance of scent was still coming out from his body."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 5 Empty *Allahu _Akbar*

Post  Octagon Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:15 pm

Volume 1, Book 5, Number 274 :
Narrated by Abu Huraira
Once the call (Iqama) for the prayer was announced and the rows were straightened. Allah's Apostle came out; and when he stood up at his Musalla, he remembered that he was Junub. Then he ordered us to stay at our places and went to take a bath and then returned with water dropping from his head. He said, "Allahu-Akbar", and we all offered the prayer with him.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 5 Empty power

Post  Octagon Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:15 pm

Volume 1, Book 5, Number 277 :
Narrated by Abu Huraira
The Prophet said, 'The (people of) Bani Israel used to take bath naked (all together) looking at each other. The Prophet Moses used to take a bath alone. They said, 'By Allah! Nothing prevents Moses from taking a bath with us except that he has a scrotal hernia.' So once Moses went out to take a bath and put his clothes over a stone and then that stone ran away with his clothes. Moses followed that stone saying, "My clothes, O stone! My clothes, O stone! till the people of Bani Israel saw him and said, 'By Allah, Moses has got no defect in his body. Moses took his clothes and began to beat the stone." Abu Huraira added, "By Allah! There are still six or seven marks present on the stone from that excessive beating." Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "When the Prophet Job (Aiyub) was taking a bath naked, golden locusts began to fall on him. Job started collecting them in his clothes. His Lord addressed him, 'O Job! Haven't I given you enough so that you are not in need of them.' Job replied, 'Yes!' By Your Honor (power)! But I cannot dispense with Your Blessings.' "
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 5 Empty cleanness

Post  Octagon Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:17 pm

Volume 1, Book 5, Number 279 :
Narrated by Maimuna
I screened the Prophet while he was taking a bath of Janaba. He washed his hands, poured water from his right hand over his left and washed his private parts. Then he rubbed his hand over a wall or the earth, and performed ablution similar to that for the prayer but did not wash his feet. Then he poured water over his body, shifted from that place, and washed his feet.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 5 Empty before going to bed

Post  Octagon Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:17 pm

Volume 1, Book 5, Number 284 :
Narrated by Abu Salama
I asked 'Aisha "Did the Prophet use to sleep while he was Junub?" She replied, "Yes, but he used to perform ablution (before going to bed).
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 5 Empty private part

Post  Octagon Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:18 pm

Volume 1, Book 5, Number 288 :
Narrated by 'Abdullah bin 'Umar
Umar bin Al-Khattab told Allah's Apostle, "I became Junub at night." Allah's Apostle replied, "Perform ablution after washing your private parts and then sleep."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 5 Empty Uthman bin Affan

Post  Octagon Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:19 pm

Volume 1, Book 5, Number 291 :
Narrated by Zaid bin Khalid AjJuhani
I asked 'Uthman bin 'Affan about a man who engaged in the sexual intercourse with his wife but did not discharge. 'Uthman replied, "He should perform ablution like that for the prayer after washing his private parts." 'Uthman added, "I heard that from Allah's Apostle." I asked 'Ali bin Abi Talib, Az-Zubair bin Al-'Awwam, Talha bin 'Ubaidullah and Ubai bin Ka'b and a gave the same reply. (Abu Aiylub said that he had heard that from Allah's Apostle ) (This order was cancelled later on so one has to take a bath. See, Hadith No. 180).
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 5 Empty last order

Post  Octagon Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:20 pm

Volume 1, Book 5, Number 292 :
Narrated by Ubai bin Ka'b
I asked Allah's Apostle about a man who engages in sexual intercourse with his wife but does not discharge. He replied, "He should wash the parts which comes in contact with the private parts of the woman, perform ablution and then pray." (Abu 'Abdullah said, "Taking a bath is safer and is the last order.")
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 5 Empty Re: The second step of Reformation has decided

Post  Therealmrlegendary Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:27 pm

We were with Allah's Apostle when the sun eclipsed. Allah's Apostle stood up dragging his cloak till he entered the Mosque. He led us in a two-Rakat prayer till the sun (eclipse) had cleared. Then the Prophet (p.b.u.h) said, "The sun and the moon do not eclipse because of someone's death. So whenever you see these eclipses pray and invoke (Allah) till the eclipse is over." Volume 2, Book 18, Number 150

"The sun eclipsed in the life-time of Allah's Apostle on the day when (his son) Ibrahim died. So the people said that the sun had eclipsed because of the death of Ibrahim. Allah's Apostle said, "The sun and the moon do not eclipse because of the death or life (i.e. birth) of some-one. When you see the eclipse pray and invoke Allah." Volume 2, Book 18, Number 153

Allah's Apostle said: "The sun and the moon are two signs amongst the signs of Allah and they do not eclipse because of the death of someone but Allah frightens His devotees with them." Volume 2, Book 18, Number 158

Allah's Apostle used to offer eleven Rakat and that was his prayer. He used to prolong the prostration to such an extent that one could recite fifty verses (of the Quran) before he would lift his head. He used to pray two Rakat (Sunna) before the Fajr prayer and then used to lie down on his right side till the call-maker came and informed him about the prayer. Volume 2, Book 21, Number 223

Gabriel did not come to the Prophet (for some time) and so one of the Quraish women said, "His Satan has deserted him." So came the Divine Revelation: "By the forenoon And by the night When it is still! Your Lord (O Muhammad) has neither Forsaken you Nor hated you." (93.1-3) ( Kofar women and their big mouths... ) Volume 2, Book 21, Number 225

One night the Prophet got up and said, "Subhan Allah! How many afflictions Allah has revealed tonight and how many treasures have been sent down (disclosed). Go and wake the sleeping lady occupants of these dwellings up (for prayers), perhaps a well-dressed in this world may be naked in the Hereafter." ( a hint for the afterlife punishment? ) Volume 2, Book 21, Number 226

One night Allah's Apostle came to me and Fatima, the daughter of the Prophet and asked, "Won't you pray (at night)?" I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Our souls are in the hands of Allah and if He wants us to get up He will make us get up." When I said that, he left us without saying anything and I heard that he was hitting his thigh and saying, "But man is more quarrelsome than anything." (18.54) Volume 2, Book 21, Number 227

One night Allah's Apostle offered the prayer in the Mosque and the people followed him. The next night he also offered the prayer and too many people gathered. On the third and the fourth nights more people gathered, but Allah's Apostle did not come out to them. In the morning he said, "I saw what you were doing and nothing but the fear that it (i.e. the prayer) might be enjoined on you, stopped me from coming to you." And that happened in the month of Ramadan. Volume 2, Book 21, Number 229

Allah's Apostle told me, "The most beloved prayer to Allah is that of Dawood and the most beloved fasts to Allah are those of Dawood. He used to sleep for half of the night and then pray for one third of the night and again sleep for its sixth part and used to fast on alternate days." ( i changed 'David' into Dawood... ) Volume 2, Book 21, Number 231

I asked 'Aisha which deed was most loved by the Prophet. She said, "A deed done continuously." I further asked, "When did he used to get up (in the night for the prayer)." She said, "He used to get up on hearing the crowing of a cock." ( so thats where they got it from.. ) Volume 2, Book 21, Number 232

Have a nice day.
Therealmrlegendary
Therealmrlegendary
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 5 Empty Re: The second step of Reformation has decided

Post  Alonsow Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:21 pm

Mahmud bin Ar-Rabi' who was the person on whose face the Prophet had ejected a mouthful of water from his family's well while he was a boy, and 'Urwa (on the authority of Al-Miswar and others) who testified each other, said, "Whenever the Prophet , performed ablution, his companions were nearly fighting for the remains of the water."
Volume 1, Book 4, Number 188 :
Narrated by Ibn Shihab
..........................................................................................................................................................................................

My aunt took me to the Prophet and said, "O Allah's Apostle! This son of my sister has got a disease in his legs." So he passed his hands on my head and prayed for Allah's blessings for me; then he performed ablution and I drank from the remaining water. I stood behind him and saw the seal of Prophethood between his shoulders, and it was like the "Zir-al-Hijla" (means the button of a small tent, but some said 'egg of a partridge.' etc.)
Volume 1, Book 4, Number 189 :
Narrated by As-Sa'ib bin Yazid
..........................................................................................................................................................................................

(on the authority of his father) 'Abdullah bin Zaid poured water on his hands from a utensil containing water and washed them and then with one handful of water he rinsed his mouth and cleaned his nose by putting water in it and then blowing it out. He repeated it thrice. He, then, washed his hands and forearms up to the elbows twice and passed wet hands over his head, both forwards and backwards, and washed his feet up to the ankles and said, "This is the ablution of Allah's Apostle."
Volume 1, Book 4, Number 190 :
Narrated by 'Amr bin Yahya

Allah's Apostle came to visit me while I was sick and unconscious. He performed ablution and sprinkled the remaining water on me and I became conscious and said, "O Allah's Apostle! To whom will my inheritance go as I have neither ascendants nor descendants?" Then the Divine verses regarding Fara'id (inheritance) were revealed.
Volume 1, Book 4, Number 193 :
Narrated by Jabir

It was the time for prayer, and those whose houses were near got up and went to their people (to perform ablution), and there remained some people (sitting). Then a painted stove pot (Mikhdab) containing water was brought to Allah's Apostles The pot was small, not broad enough for one to spread one's hand in; yet all the people performed ablution. (The sub narrator said, "We asked Anas, 'How many persons were you?' Anas replied 'We were eighty or more"). (It was one of the miracles of Allah's Apostle).
Volume 1, Book 4, Number 194 :
Narrated by Anas

Once the Prophet asked for a tumbler containing water. He washed his hands and face in it and also threw a mouthful of water in it.
Volume 1, Book 4, Number 195 :
Narrated by Abu Musa

Once Allah's Apostle came to us and we brought out water for him in a brass pot. He performed ablution thus: He washed his face thrice, and his forearms to the elbows twice, then passed his wet hands lightly over the head from front to rear and brought them to front again and washed his feet (up to the ankles).
Volume 1, Book 4, Number 196 :
Narrated by 'Abdullah bin Zaid

The Prophet used to take a bath with one Saor up to five Mudds (1 Sa'= Mudds) of water and used to perform ablution with one Mudd of water.
Volume 1, Book 4, Number 200 :
Narrated by Anas

My father said, "Once I was in the company of the Prophet on a journey and I dashed to take off his Khuffs. He ordered me to leave them as he had put them after performing ablution. So he passed wet hands or them.
Volume 1, Book 4, Number 205 :
Narrated by 'Urwa bin Al-Mughira

My father said, "I saw Allah's Apostle taking a piece of (cooked) mutton from the shoulder region and then he was called for prayer. He put his knife down and prayed without repeating ablution."
Volume 1, Book 4, Number 207 :
Narrated by Ja'far bin 'Amr bin Umaiya

The Prophet said, "If anyone of you feels drowsy while praying, he should sleep till he understands what he is saying (reciting)."
Volume 1, Book 4, Number 212 :
Narrated by Anas

Alonsow
Alonsow
Reformer
Reformer

http://www.sunburns.wordpress.com , www.lightingway.wordpress.co

Back to top Go down

Post  solesoldier Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:04 pm

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 56 :
Narrated by Abu Huraira

While the Prophet was saying something in a gathering, a Bedouin came and asked him, "When would the Hour (Doomsday) take place?" Allah's Apostle continued his talk, so some people said that Allah's Apostle had heard the question, but did not like what that Bedouin had asked. Some of them said that Alllah's Apostle had not heard it. When the Prophet finished his speech, he said, "Where is the questioner, who enquired about the Hour (Doomsday)?" The Bedouin said, "I am here, O Allah's Apostle ." Then the Prophet said, "When honesty is lost, then wait for the Hour (Doomsday)." The Bedouin said, "How will that be lost?" The Prophet said, "When the power or authority comes in the hands of unfit persons, then wait for the Hour (Doomsday.)"

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 69 :
Narrated by Anas bin Malik

The Prophet said, "Facilitate things to people (concerning religious matters), and do not make it hard for them and give them good tidings and do not make them run away (from Islam)."

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 71 :
Narrated by Muawiya

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "If Allah wants to do good to a person, He makes him comprehend the religion. I am just a distributor, but the grant is from Allah. (And remember) that this nation (true Muslims) will keep on following Allah's teachings strictly and they will not be harmed by any one going on a different path till Allah's order (Day of Judgment) is established."

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 85 :
Narrated by Abu Huraira

The Prophet said, "(Religious) knowledge will be taken away (by the death of religious scholars) ignorance (in religion) and afflictions will appear; and Harj will increase." It was asked, "What is Harj, O Allah's Apostle?" He replied by beckoning with his hand indicating "killing." (Fateh-al-Bari Page 192, Vol. 1)

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 91 :
Narrated by Zaid bin Khalid Al-Juhani

A man asked the Prophet about the picking up of a "Luqata" (fallen lost thing). The Prophet replied, "Recognize and remember its tying material and its container, and make public announcement (about it) for one year, then utilize it but give it to its owner if he comes." Then the person asked about the lost camel. On that, the Prophet got angry and his cheeks or his Face became red and he said, "You have no concern with it as it has its water container, and its feet and it will reach water, and eat (the leaves) of trees till its owner finds it." The man then asked about the lost sheep. The Prophet replied, "It is either for you, for your brother (another person) or for the wolf."

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 106 :
Narrated by 'Ali

The Prophet said, "Do not tell a lie against me for whoever tells a lie against me (intentionally) then he will surely enter the Hell-fire."
solesoldier
solesoldier
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Therealmrlegendary Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:59 pm

(The tribe of) Quraish used to fast on the day of Ashura' in the Pre-lslamic period, and then Allah's Apostle ordered (Muslims) to fast on it till the fasting in the month of Ramadan was prescribed; whereupon the Prophet said, "He who wants to fast (on 'Ashura') may fast, and he who does not want to fast may not fast." Volume 3, Book 31, Number 117 ( i believe this is called 'mostahab' better to do, but not a sin to leave )

The Prophet said, "There is a gate in Paradise called Ar-Raiyan, and those who observe fasts will enter through it on the Day of Resurrection and none except them will enter through it. It will be said, 'Where are those who used to observe fasts?' They will get up, and none except them will enter through it. After their entry the gate will be closed and nobody will enter through it." Volume 3, Book 31, Number 120 ( looks like Allah really loves the fasters )

Allah's Apostle said, "When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of the heaven are opened and the gates of Hell are closed and the devils are chained." Volume 3, Book 31, Number 123

The Prophet said, "Whoever established prayers on the night of Qadr out of sincere faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven; and whoever fasts in the month of Ramadan out of sincere faith, and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven." Volume 3, Book 31, Number 125

Allah's Apostle said, "The month (can be) 29 nights (i.e. days), and do not fast till you see the moon, and if the sky is overcast, then complete Sha'ban as thirty days." Volume 3, Book 31, Number 131

The Prophet or Abu-l-Qasim said, "Start fasting on seeing the crescent (of Ramadan), and give up fasting on seeing the crescent (of Shawwal), and if the sky is overcast (and you cannot see it), complete thirty days of Sha'ban." Volume 3, Book 31, Number 133

The Prophet said, "None of you should fast a day or two before the month of Ramadan unless he has the habit of fasting (Nawafil) (and if his fasting coincides with that day) then he can fast that day." Volume 3, Book 31, Number 138

(the wife of the Prophet) Hamza bin 'Amr Al-Aslami asked the Prophet, "Should I fast while traveling?" The Prophet replied, "You may fast if you wish, and you may not fast if you wish." Volume 3, Book 31, Number 164

The Prophet said, "Do not practice Al-Wisal (fasting continuously without breaking one's fast in the evening or eating before the following dawn)." The people said to the Prophet, "But you practice Al-Wisal?" The Prophet replied, "I am not like any of you, for I am given food and drink (by Allah) during the night." Volume 3, Book 31, Number 182 ( i heard Angels used to visit Muhammed and bring him food, its true )

The Prophet never fasted a full month except the month of Ramadan, and he used to fast till one could say, "By Allah, he will never stop fasting," and he would abandon fasting till one would say, "By Allah, he will never fast." Volume 3, Book 31, Number 192

Have a nice day.
Therealmrlegendary
Therealmrlegendary
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

Post  Alonsow Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:43 am

the mother of believers: Allah enjoined the prayer when He enjoined it, it was two Rakat only (in every prayer) both when in residence or on journey. Then the prayers offered on journey remained the same, but (the Rakat of) the prayers for non-travellers were increased.
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 346 :
Narrated by 'Aisha

..................................................................................................................

Once Jabir prayed with his Izar tied to his back while his clothes were Lying beside him on a wooden peg. Somebody asked him, "Do you offer your prayer in a single Izar?" He replied, "I did so to show it to a fool like you. Had anyone of us two garments in the life-time of the Prophet?"
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 348 :
Narrated by Muhammad bin Al-Munkadir
..................................................................................................................

I saw Jabir bin 'Abdullah praying in a single garment and he said that he had seen the Prophet praying in a single garment.
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 349 :
Narrated by Muhammad bin Al Munkadir

In the house of Um-Salama I saw Allah's Apostle offering prayers, wrapped in a single garment around his body with its ends crossed round his shoulders.
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 352 :
Narrated by 'Umar bin Abi Salama

A person asked Allah's Apostle about the offering of the prayer in a single garment. Allah's Apostle replied, "Has every one of you got two garments?"
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 354 :
Narrated by Abu Huraira

The Prophet said, "None of you should offer prayer in a single garment that does not cover the shoulders."
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 355 :
Narrated by Abu Huraira

The men used to pray with the Prophet with their Izars tied around their necks as boys used to do; therefore the Prophet told the women not to raise their heads till the men sat down straight (while praying).
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 358 :
Narrated by Sahl

A man stood up and asked the Prophet about praying in a single garment. The Prophet said, "Has every one of you two garments?" A man put a similar question to 'Umar on which he replied, "When Allah makes you wealthier then you should clothe yourself properly during prayers. Otherwise one can pray with an Izar and a Rida' (a sheet covering the upper part of the body.) Izar and a shirt, Izar and a Qaba', trousers and a Rida, trousers and a shirt or trousers and a Qaba', Tubban and a Qaba' or Tubban and a shirt." (The narrator added, "I think that he also said a Tubban and a Rida. ")
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 361 :
Narrated by Abu Huraira

A person asked Allah's Apostle, "What should a Muhrim wear?" He replied, "He should not wear shirts, trousers, a burnus (a hooded cloak), or clothes which are stained with saffron or Wars (a kind of perfume). Whoever does not find a sandal to wear can wear Khuffs, but these should be cut short so as not to cover the ankles.
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 362 :
Narrated by Ibn 'Umar

Allah's Apostle forbade Ishtimal-As-Samma' (wrapping one's body with a garment so that one cannot raise its end or take one's hand out of it). He also forbade Al-Ihtiba' (sitting on buttocks with knees close to abdomen and feet apart with the hands circling the knees) while wrapping oneself with a single garment, without having a part of it over the private parts.
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 363 :
Narrated by Abu Said Al-Khudri

The Prophet forbade two kinds of sales i.e. Al-Limais and An-Nibadh (the former is a kind of sale in which the deal is completed if the buyer touches a thing, without seeing or checking it properly and the latter is a kind of a sale in which the deal is completed when the seller throws a thing towards the buyer giving him no opportunity to see, touch or check it) and (the Prophet forbade) also Ishtimal-As-Samma' and Al-Ihtiba' in a single garment.
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 364 :
Narrated by Abu Huraira

Allah's Apostle used to offer the Fajr prayer and some believing women covered with their veiling sheets used to attend the Fajr prayer with him and then they would return to their homes unrecognized .
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 368 :
Narrated by 'Aisha

The Prophet prayed in a Khamisa (a square garment) having marks. During the prayer, he looked at its marks. So when he finished the prayer he said, "Take this Khamisa of mine to Abu Jahm and get me his Inbijaniya (a woolen garment without marks) as it (the Khamisa) has diverted my attention from the prayer."
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 369 :
Narrated by 'Aisha

The Prophet said, 'I was looking at its (Khamisa's) marks during the prayers and I was afraid that it may put me in trial (by taking away my attention).
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 370 :
Narrated by 'Aisha

'Aisha had a Qiram (a thin marked woolen curtain) with which he had screened one side of her home. The Prophet said, "Take away this Qiram of yours, as its pictures are still displayed in front of me during my prayer (i.e. they divert my attention from the prayer)."
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 371 :
Narrated by Anas

'Aisha the wife of the Prophet said, "I used to sleep in front of Allah's Apostle and my legs were opposite his Qibla and in prostration he pushed my legs and I withdrew then and when he stood, I stretched them.' 'Aisha added, "In those days the houses were without lights."
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 379 :
Narrated by Abu Salama

Alonsow
Alonsow
Reformer
Reformer

http://www.sunburns.wordpress.com , www.lightingway.wordpress.co

Back to top Go down

Post  ushioxsempre Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:16 pm

Volume 1, Book 2, Number 15 :

The Prophet said, "Whoever possesses the following three qualities will have the sweetness (delight) of faith: 1. The one to whom Allah and His Apostle becomes dearer than anything else. 2. Who loves a person and he loves him only for Allah's sake. 3. Who hates to revert to Atheism (disbelief) as he hates to be thrown into the fire."

Volume 1, Book 2, Number 17 :

Who took part in the battle of Badr and was a Naqib (a person heading a group of six persons), on the night of Al-'Aqaba pledge: Allah's Apostle said while a group of his companions were around him, "Swear allegiance to me for: 1. Not to join anything in worship along with Allah. 2. Not to steal. 3. Not to commit illegal sexual intercourse. 4. Not to kill your children. 5. Not to accuse an innocent person (to spread such an accusation among people). 6. Not to be disobedient (when ordered) to do good deed." The Prophet added: "Whoever among you fulfills his pledge will be rewarded by Allah. And whoever indulges in any one of them (except the ascription of partners to Allah) and gets the punishment in this world, that punishment will be an expiation for that sin. And if one indulges in any of them, and Allah conceals his sin, it is up to Him to forgive or punish him (in the Hereafter)." 'Ubada bin As-Samit added: "So we swore allegiance for these." (points to Allah's Apostle).

Volume 1, Book 2, Number 19 :

Whenever Allah's Apostle ordered the Muslims to do something, he used to order them deeds which were easy for them to do, (according to their strength endurance). They said, "O Allah's Apostle! We are not like you. Allah has forgiven your past and future sins." So Allah's Apostle became angry and it was apparent on his face. He said, "I am the most Allah fearing, and know Allah better than all of you do."

Volume 1, Book 2, Number 24 :

Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives an property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

Volume 1, Book 2, Number 25 :

Allah's Apostle was asked, "What is the best deed?" He replied, "To believe in Allah and His Apostle (Muhammad). The questioner then asked, "What is the next (in goodness)? He replied, "To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah's Cause." The questioner again asked, "What is the next (in goodness)?" He replied, "To perform Hajj (Pilgrim age to Mecca) 'Mubrur, (which is accepted by Allah and is performed with the intention of seeking Allah's pleasure only and not to show off and without committing a sin and in accordance with the traditions of the Prophet)."

Volume 1, Book 2, Number 27 :

A person asked Allah's Apostle . "What (sort of) deeds in or (what qualities of) Islam are good?" He replied, "To feed (the poor) and greet those whom you know and those whom you don't know."
ushioxsempre
ushioxsempre
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

Post  solesoldier Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:26 pm

Volume 1, Book 9, Number 479 :
Narrated by Anas Ibn Malik

Whenever the Prophet went for answering the call of nature, I and another boy used to go after him with a staff, a stick or an 'Anza and a tumbler of water and when he finished from answering the call of nature we would hand that tumbler of water to him.

Volume 1, Book 9, Number 481 :
Narrated by Yazid bin Al 'Ubaid

I used to accompany Salama bin Al-Akwa' and he used to pray behind the pillar which was near the place where the Quran's were kept I said, "O Abu Muslim! I see you always seeking to pray behind this pillar." He replied, "I saw Allah's Apostle always seeking to pray near that pillar."

Volume 1, Book 9, Number 485 :
Narrated by Nafi

"The Prophet used to make his she-camel sit across and he would pray facing it (as a Sutra)." I asked, "What would the Prophet do if the she-camel was provoked and moved?" He said, "He would take its camel-saddle and put it in front of him and pray facing its back part (as a Sutra). And Ibn 'Umar used to do the same." (This indicates that one should not pray except behind a Sutra).

Volume 1, Book 9, Number 492 :
Narrated by 'Aisha

The wife of the Prophet, "I used to sleep in front of Allah's Apostle with my legs opposite his Qibla (facing him); and whenever he prostrated, he pushed my feet and I withdrew them and whenever he stood, I stretched them." 'Aisha added, "In those days there were no lamps in the houses."

Volume 1, Book 9, Number 493 :
Narrated by 'Aisha

The things which annual prayer were mentioned before me (and those were): a dog, a donkey and a woman. I said, "You have compared us (women) to donkeys and dogs. By Allah! I saw the Prophet praying while I used to lie in (my) bed between him and the Qibla. Whenever I was in need of something, I disliked to sit and trouble the Prophet. So, I would slip away by the side of his feet."

Volume 1, Book 9, Number 495 :
Narrated by Abu Qatada Al-Ansari

Allah's Apostle was praying and he was carrying Umama the daughters of Zainab, the daughter of Allah's Apostle and she was the daughter of 'As bin Rabi'a bin 'AbduShams. When he prostrated, he put her down and when he stood, he carried her (on his neck).

solesoldier
solesoldier
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Therealmrlegendary Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:35 am

Umar bought a silk cloak from the market, took it to Allah's Apostle and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Take it and adorn yourself with it during the 'Id and when the delegations visit you." Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) replied, "This dress is for those who have no share (in the Hereafter)." After a long period Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) sent to Umar a cloak of silk brocade. Umar came to Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) with the cloak and said, "O Allah's Apostle! You said that this dress was for those who had no share (in the Hereafter); yet you have sent me this cloak." Allah's Apostle said to him, "Sell it and fulfill your needs by it." Volume 2, Book 15, Number 69

I heard the Prophet (p.b.u.h) delivering a Khutba saying, "The first thing to be done on this day (first day of 'Id ul Adha) is to pray; and after returning from the prayer we slaughter our sacrifices (in the name of Allah) and whoever does so, he acted according to our Sunna (traditions)." Volume 2, Book 15, Number 71

Abu Bakr came to my house while two small Ansari girls were singing beside me the stories of the Ansar concerning the Day of Buath. And they were not singers. Abu Bakr said protestingly, "Musical instruments of Satan in the house of Allah's Apostle !" It happened on the 'Id day and Allah's Apostle said, "O Abu Bakr! There is an 'Id for every nation and this is our 'Id." Volume 2, Book 15, Number 72

The Prophet said, "Whoever slaughtered (his sacrifice) before the 'Id prayer, should slaughter again." A man stood up and said, "This is the day on which one has desire for meat," and he mentioned something about his neighbors. It seemed that the Prophet I believed him. Then the same man added, "I have a young she-goat which is dearer to me than the meat of two sheep." The Prophet permitted him to slaughter it as a sacrifice. I do not know whether that permission was valid only for him or for others as well. Volume 2, Book 15, Number 74

The Prophet offered a two Rakat prayer on the Day of Id ul Fitr and he did not pray before or after it. Then he went towards women along with Bilal and ordered them to pay alms and so they started giving their earrings and necklaces (in charity). Volume 2, Book 15, Number 81

The Prophet said, "No good deeds done on other days are superior to those done on these (first ten days of Dhul Hijja)." Then some companions of the Prophet said, "Not even Jihad?" He replied, "Not even Jihad, except that of a man who does it by putting himself and his property in danger (for Allah's sake) and does not return with any of those things." Volume 2, Book 15, Number 86

On the Day of 'Id the Prophet used to return (after offering the 'Id prayer) through a way different from that by which he went. Volume 2, Book 15, Number 102 ( this looks simple, but i think theres more to it than that

Allah's Apostle gave the land of Khaibar to the Jews on the condition that they would work on it and cultivate it and they would get half of its yield. Volume 3, Book 50, Number 881

Allah's Apostle forbade (1) the meeting of the caravan (of goods) on the way, (2) and that a residing person buys for a bedouin, (3) and that a woman stipulates the divorce of the wife of the would-be husband, (4) and that a man tries to cause the cancellation of a bargain concluded by another. He also forbade An-Najsh (see Hadith 824) and that one withholds the milk in the udder of the animal so that he may deceive people on selling it. Volume 3, Book 50, Number 887

Allah's Apostle said, "Allah has ninety-nine names, i.e. one-hundred minus one, and whoever knows them will go to Paradise." Volume 3, Book 50, Number 894

It was said to the Prophet "Would that you see Abdullah bin Ubai." So, the Prophet went to him, riding a donkey, and the Muslims accompanied him, walking on salty barren land. When the Prophet reached 'Abdullah bin Ubai, the latter said, "Keep away from me! By Allah, the bad smell of your donkey has harmed me." On that an Ansari man said (to 'Abdullah), "By Allah! The smell of the donkey of Allah's Apostle is better than your smell." On that a man from 'Abdullah's tribe got angry for 'Abdullah's sake, and the two men abused each other which caused the friends of the two men to get angry, and the two groups started fighting with sticks, shoes and hands. We were informed that the following Divine Verse was revealed (in this concern):-- "And if two groups of Believers fall to fighting then, make peace between them." Volume 3, Book 49, Number 856

That she heard Allah's Apostle saying, "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar." Volume 3, Book 49, Number 857 ( i do this alot, haha )

When Allah's Apostle concluded a peace treaty with the people of Hudaibiya, Ali bin Abu Talib wrote the document and he mentioned in it, "Muhammad, Allah's Apostle ." The pagans said, "Don't write: 'Muhammad, Allah's Apostle', for if you were an apostle we would not fight with you." Allah's Apostle asked Ali to rub it out, but Ali said, "I will not be the person to rub it out." Allah's Apostle rubbed it out and made peace with them on the condition that the Prophet and his companions would enter Mecca and stay there for three days, and that they would enter with their weapons in cases. Volume 3, Book 49, Number 862 ( i think its wise what Ali bin abu Talib did

Allah's Apostle set out for the 'Umra but the pagans of Quraish prevented him from reaching the Ka'ba. So, he slaughtered his sacrifice and got his head shaved at Al-Hudaibiya, and agreed with them that he would perform 'Umra the following year and would not carry weapons except swords and would not stay in Mecca except for the period they al lowed. So, the Prophet performed the 'Umra in the following year and entered Mecca according to the treaty, and when he stayed for three days, the pagans ordered him to depart, and he departed. Volume 3, Book 49, Number 864

Ar-Rabi, the daughter of An-Nadr broke the tooth of a girl, and the relatives of Ar-Rabi' requested the girl's relatives to accept the Irsh (compensation for wounds etc.) and forgive (the offender), but they refused. So, they went to the Prophet who ordered them to bring about retaliation. Anas bin An-Nadr asked, "O Allah"; Apostle! Will the tooth of Ar-Rabi' be broken? No, by Him Who has sent you with the Truth, her tooth will not be broken." The Prophet said, "O Anas! Allah"; law ordains retaliation." Later the relatives of the girl agreed and forgave her. The Prophet said, "There are some of Allah's slaves who, if they take an oath by Allah, are responded to by Allah i.e. their oath is fulfilled). Anas added, "The people agreed and accepted the Irsh." Volume 3, Book 49, Number 866
Therealmrlegendary
Therealmrlegendary
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:55 pm

The Prophet came from the direction of Bir Jamal. A man met him and greeted him. But he did not return back the greeting till he went to a (mud) wall and smeared his hands and his face with its dust (performed Tayammum) and then returned back the greeting.
Volume 1, Book 7, Number 333 :
Narrated by Abu Juhaim Al-Ansari
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A man came to 'Umar bin Al-Khattab and said, "I became Junub but no water was available." 'Ammar bin Yasir said to 'Umar, "Do you remember that you and I (became Junub while both of us) were together on a journey and you didn't pray but I rolled myself on the ground and prayed? I informed the Prophet about it and he said, 'It would have been sufficient for you to do like this.' The Prophet then stroked lightly the earth with his hands and then blew off the dust and passed his hands over his face and hands."
Volume 1, Book 7, Number 334 :
Narrated by 'Abdur Rahman bin Abza
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

that while he was in the company of 'Umar, 'Ammar said to 'Umar, "We were in a detachment and became Junub and I blew the dust off my hands (performed the rolling over the earth and prayed.)"
Volume 1, Book 7, Number 336 :

'Ammar said to 'Umar "I rolled myself in the dust and came to the Prophet who said, 'Passing dusted hands over the face and the backs of the hands is sufficient for you.' "
Volume 1, Book 7, Number 337 :
The Prophet stroked the earth with his hands and then passed them over his face and the backs of his hands (while demonstrating Tayammum).
Volume 1, Book 7, Number 339 :
Narrated by 'Ammar

Abu Muisa said to'Abdullah bin Mas'ud, "If one does not find water (for ablution) can he give up the prayer?" Abdullah replied, "If you give the permission to perform Tayammum they will perform Tayammum even if water was available if one of them found it cold." Abu Musa said, "What about the statement of 'Ammar to 'Umar?" 'Abdullah replied, "Umar was not satisfied by his statement."
Volume 1, Book 7, Number 341 :
Narrated by Abu Wail

Allah's Apostle saw a person sitting aloof and not praying with the people. He asked him, "O so and so! What prevented you from offering the prayer with the people?" He replied, "O Allah's Apostle! I am Junub and there is no water." The Prophet said, "Perform Tayammum with clean earth and that will be sufficient for you."
Volume 1, Book 7, Number 344 :
Narrated by 'Imran bin Husain Al-Khuza'i

We used to pray with the Prophet and some of us used to place the ends of their clothes at the place of prostration because of scorching heat.
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 382 :

Said bin Yazid Al-Azdi: I asked Anas bin Malik whether the Prophet had ever, prayed with his shoes on. He replied "Yes."
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 383 :
Narrated by Abu Maslama
I helped the Prophet in performing ablution and he passed his wet hands over his Khuffs and prayed.
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 385 :
Narrated by Al-Mughira bin Shu'ba
Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever prays like us and faces our Quibla and eats our slaughtered animals is a Muslim and is under Allah's and His Apostle's protection. So do not betray Allah by betraying those who are in His protection."
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 386 :

The Prophet said, "While defecating, neither face nor turn your back to the Qibla but face either east or west." Abu Aiyub added. "When we arrived in Sham we came across some lavatories facing the Qibla; therefore we turned ourselves while using them and asked for Allah's forgiveness."
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 388 :
Narrated by Abu Aiyub Al-Ansari

Someone came to Ibn 'Umar and said, "Here is Allah's Apostle entering the Ka'ba." Ibn 'Umar said, "I went there but the Prophet had come out of the Ka'ba and I found Bilal standing between its two doors. I asked Bilal, 'Did the Prophet pray in the Ka'ba?' Bilal replied, 'Yes, he prayed two Rakat between the two pillars which are to your left on entering the Ka'ba. Then Allah's Apostle came out and offered a two-Rak'at prayer facing the Ka'ba.' "
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 390 :
Narrated by Mujahid
When the Prophet entered the Ka'ba, he invoked Allah in each and every side of it and did not pray till he came out of it, and offered a two-Rak'at prayer facing the Ka'ba and said, "This is the Qibla."
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 391 :
Narrated by Ibn Abbas
While the people were offering the Fajr prayer at Quba (near Medina), someone came to them and said: "It has been revealed to Allah's Apostle tonight, and he has been ordered to pray facing the Ka'ba." So turn your faces to the Ka'ba. Those people were facing Sham (Jerusalem) so they turned their faces towards Ka'ba (at Mecca).
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 397 :

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle saw sputum on the wall of the mosque in the direction of the Qibla and scraped it off. He faced the people and said, "Whenever any one of you is praying, he should not spit in front of him because in the prayer Allah is in front of him."
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 400 :
The Prophet saw some sputum in the direction of the Qibla (on the wall of the mosque) and he disliked that and the sign of disgust was apparent from his face. So he got up and scraped it off with his hand and said, "Whenever anyone of you stands for the prayer, he is speaking in private to his Lord or his Lord is between him and his Qibla. So, none of you should spit in the direction of the Qibla but one can spit to the left or under his foot." The Prophet then took the corner of his sheet and spat in it and folded it and said, "Or you can do like this. "
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 399 :
Admin
Admin
Reformer
Reformer

https://rtwforum.forumur.net

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 5 Empty Six miles from mecca

Post  Octagon Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:15 pm

Volume 1, Book 6, Number 293 :
Narrated by Al-Qasim

'Aisha said, "We set out with the sole intention of performing Hajj and when we reached Sarif, (a place six miles from Mecca) I got my menses. Allah's Apostle came to me while I was weeping. He said 'What is the matter with you? Have you got your menses?' I replied, 'Yes.' He said, 'This is a thing which Allah has ordained for the daughters of Adam. So do what all the pilgrims do with the exception of the Taw-af (Circumambulation) round the Ka'ba." 'Aisha added, "Allah's Apostle sacrificed cows on behalf of his wives."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 5 Empty woolen sheet

Post  Octagon Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:16 pm

Volume 1, Book 6, Number 297 :
Narrated by Um Salama

While I was laying with the Prophet under a single woolen sheet, I got the menses. I slipped away and put on the clothes for menses. He said, "Have you got "Nifas" (menses)?" I replied, "Yes." He then called me and made me lie with him under the same sheet.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 5 Empty evidence of two women equal to the evidence of man

Post  Octagon Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:17 pm

Volume 1, Book 6, Number 301 :
Narrated by Abu Said Al-Khudri

Once Allah's Apostle went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) o 'Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)." They asked, "Why is it so, O Allah's Apostle ?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you." The women asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her religion."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

The second step of Reformation has decided  - Page 5 Empty It's from blood vessels and not the menses

Post  Octagon Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:18 pm

Volume 1, Book 6, Number 303 :
Narrated by 'Aisha

Fatima bint Abi Hubaish said to Allah's Apostle, "O Allah's Apostle! I do not become clean (from bleeding). Shall I give up my prayers?" Allah's Apostle replied: "No, because it is from a blood vessel and not the menses. So when the real menses begins give up your prayers and when it (the period) has finished wash the blood off your body (take a bath) and offer your prayers."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next