Reform the World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A word 'Coolasta"

+2
Octagon
Alonsow
6 posters

Go down

A word 'Coolasta" Empty A word 'Coolasta"

Post  Alonsow Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:10 pm

Everyone knows that i Use this word a lot, due to it, mosta people have started using it as well Very Happy I am gona tell you all the uses of this word so that more and more people would say it Very Happy The conversations below show its uses very well :-

Anon :- I have started reading Holy Quran
Alonsow :- coolasta
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Anon :- I lived in germany then we had some problems so we migrated to japan
Anon :- this isn't cool ._. I have no friends here
Alonsow :- not coolasta
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Anon :- you are funny
Alonsow :- coolasta Cool
Anon :- We are going to turkey after this ramadan
Anon :- I always wanted to go turkey
Anon :- .__.
Alonsow :- hows you?
Anon :- im finez
Anon :- me and my sis went to restaurant, there we ate a lot of food and the good thing is that food was the best.That is the famous restaurant here.I feel too lucky xDD and you know what, i didn't have to spend my own money on food, my friends did that for me.My friends are awesome and life is too great and you know what

I think now you all can use this word comfortably Very Happy Since i have made everything cleared and coolasta lol! lol!

Alonsow
Alonsow
Reformer
Reformer

http://www.sunburns.wordpress.com , www.lightingway.wordpress.co

Back to top Go down

A word 'Coolasta" Empty Re: A word 'Coolasta"

Post  Octagon Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:38 pm

LOL COOLASTA
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

A word 'Coolasta" Empty Re: a word Coolasta

Post  Black Suit Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:03 am

Since Admin use Coolasta alot, I thought of using -asta too...Well, I use the word 'MAn' alot..So I tried to use MAnasta..But It wasn't coolasta rather it was Badasta so I now again use MAn,...
MAn, What do I say...Just saying MAn,is coolasta...
There are lotsa other words that I use now, like coolasta, badasta, thankasta, wowasta, Manasta, Hahasta, Goodasta, Greatasta, Mightasta...Its all thanks to THAT... well, Admin.
Black Suit
Black Suit
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

A word 'Coolasta" Empty that was so TROLLASTA!

Post  Therealmrlegendary Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:58 pm

what a useful and funny subject! Very Happy me likey. i dont feel just more comfortable saying coolasta, i also feel more comfortable in getting good fun around here cyclops Epicito Wink peace
Therealmrlegendary
Therealmrlegendary
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

A word 'Coolasta" Empty Re: A word 'Coolasta"

Post  paghunda Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:37 pm

lol tongue
paghunda
paghunda
Recruit
Recruit