Reform the World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Therealmrlegendary as the Vice leader

+5
solesoldier
shinraan
Vegetasecondform
Bilal_Sidiki
Alonsow
9 posters

Go down

Therealmrlegendary as the Vice leader Empty Therealmrlegendary as the Vice leader

Post  Alonsow Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:38 pm

Assalam Alaikum brothers and sisters, Since the senior member Therealmrlegendary won in the Vice leader selection, He has now become a vice leader of RTW team.Every member of the team should listen and obey him.Also congratulate him on this success Very Happy
What should vice leader do ?

A vice leader should come online daily for at least 2 to 3 hours.He should obey all the rules of RTW and forbid people from breaking it.He should visit RTW forum everyday and remind all the members to perform their tasks on friday, saturday and sunday. A vice leader isn't allowed to eliminate any member from the team without my permission nor he's allowed to ban anyone from the chat without the complaints of other members.He should be kind to everyone.He should help others in completing their tasks.He should try to invite a lot of members in the team.Thus, he should always think for the progress of team.
Alonsow
Alonsow
Reformer
Reformer

http://www.sunburns.wordpress.com , www.lightingway.wordpress.co

Back to top Go down

Therealmrlegendary as the Vice leader Empty Re: Therealmrlegendary as the Vice leader

Post  Bilal_Sidiki Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:47 am

Congratulations ! Smile
Bilal_Sidiki
Bilal_Sidiki
Recruit
Recruit

https://twitter.com/#!/Bilal_Sidiki

Back to top Go down

Therealmrlegendary as the Vice leader Empty Re: Therealmrlegendary as the Vice leader

Post  Vegetasecondform Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:50 am

Congrats Broo Smile
Vegetasecondform
Vegetasecondform
Worthy
Worthy

Back to top Go down

Therealmrlegendary as the Vice leader Empty CONGRATULATIONzzz!!!

Post  shinraan Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:28 am

salam to every one,em glad to hear abt the result of this elections,i didnt vote cuz i had my own reasons,but today i specially registered myself to this site in order to give my best regards to the vice leader of RTW, mr.leg, congratulations!!! u have my deepest cordial wishes for ur future as the vice leader,work for the best future of this group and devote urself for the enlightenment of ISLAM......

shinraan
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Therealmrlegendary as the Vice leader Empty CONGRATULATINS

Post  solesoldier Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:27 am

WELL DONE CHAP, u deserved to win. The group will make progress alot more with a vice leader like u. GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE, and pray that i am successful in college ;_;

i have only 8 months to prepare the course from scratch and give board exams Sad
solesoldier
solesoldier
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  ushioxsempre Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:50 am

Hey Lotter, congratz Very Happy.
ushioxsempre
ushioxsempre
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

Post  Therealmrlegendary Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:19 pm

Bism Allah Alrahman Alraheem.

Alsalam alaikum Smile i am honored by this event, being a Vice Leader makes me feel i am helping the team alot Very Happy . what made me very happy is that all of you accepted me as the Vice Leader, i am glad i can satisfy every member of the team. i will work hard and will not disappoint the Leader, i wont be lazy and not do my tasks. but best of all, i will remain
kind to everyone, and i'd like them to ask me for help whenever they need it, whatever kind of help it is, deepest thanks for everyone! :'). <3 Alsalam alaikum, and thank you again.

Therealmrlegendary
Therealmrlegendary
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:50 pm

Bro congrats <333333333333333333
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Therealmrlegendary as the Vice leader Empty @ vice leader

Post  Alonsow Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:49 pm

As expected from Vice leader Very Happy geek scratch santa cherry albino jocolor queen king Sleep sunny bounce rabbit clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey cyclops @ Question Exclamation No I love you Wink Rolling Eyes Suspect Like a Star @ heaven Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Razz afro flower
Alonsow
Alonsow
Reformer
Reformer

http://www.sunburns.wordpress.com , www.lightingway.wordpress.co

Back to top Go down

Post  guitarmelody Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:58 pm

congratz ^_^
guitarmelody
guitarmelody
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down