Reform the World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Step of Reformation

+25
Blazekun
kafashah
NameLess
ShadesOfAngelWings
solesoldier
ushioxsempre
Vegetasecondform
ancalime
Black Suit
guitarmelody
zainidx
sashke17
BaberKhanShahbazgarhiwal
Animefreak1236
Therealmrlegendary
sta1k
Ellliott
Bilal_Sidiki
unknownperson87
Hexagon
Octagon
tifi
shrin
Alonsow
Admin
29 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 5 Empty Surah Al_An'am

Post  Octagon Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:34 pm

(punishment for wrongdoing people)
6:47
to top

Sahih International
Say, "Have you considered: if the punishment of Allah should come to you unexpectedly or manifestly, will any be destroyed but the wrongdoing people?"
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:35 pm

(best deciders)
6:57
to top

Sahih International
Say, "Indeed, I am on clear evidence from my Lord, and you have denied it. I do not have that for which you are impatient. The decision is only for Allah . He relates the truth, and He is the best of deciders."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:37 pm

(don't belie the truth)
6:66
to top

Sahih International
But your people have denied it while it is the truth. Say, "I am not over you a manager."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:38 pm

(He is the creator)
6:73
to top

Sahih International
And it is He who created the heavens and earth in truth. And the day He says, "Be," and it is, His word is the truth. And His is the dominion [on] the Day the Horn is blown. [He is] Knower of the unseen and the witnessed; and He is the Wise, the Acquainted.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:39 pm

(guided to a straight path)
6:87
to top

Sahih International
And [some] among their fathers and their descendants and their brothers - and We chose them and We guided them to a straight path.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:40 pm

(example from their guidance)
6:90
to top

Sahih International
Those are the ones whom Allah has guided, so from their guidance take an example. Say, "I ask of you for this message no payment. It is not but a reminder for the worlds."
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:41 pm

(He controls everything)
6:99
to top

Sahih International
And it is He who sends down rain from the sky, and We produce thereby the growth of all things. We produce from it greenery from which We produce grains arranged in layers. And from the palm trees - of its emerging fruit are clusters hanging low. And [We produce] gardens of grapevines and olives and pomegranates, similar yet varied. Look at [each of] its fruit when it yields and [at] its ripening. Indeed in that are signs for a people who believe.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 5 Empty Surah Baqarah Rukuh' 2:

Post  Black Suit Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:36 am

WORSHIP YOUR LORD:

Surah Baqarah, Rukuh 3, Verse No. 21

{21} O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous -

WHO IS YOUR LORD:

Surah Baqarah, Rukuh 3, Verse No. 22

{22} [He] who made for you the earth a bed [spread out] and the sky a ceiling and sent down from the sky, rain and brought forth thereby fruits as provision for you. So do not attribute to Allah equals while you know [that there is nothing similar to Him].

DO YOU DOUBT REVELATION (QURAN):

Surah Baqarah, Rukuh 3, Verse No. 23

{23} And if you are in doubt about what We have sent down (, The Holy Quran) upon Our Servant [Muhammad], then produce a surah the like thereof and call upon your witnesses other than Allah , if you should be truthful.

FEAR FIRE :

Surah Baqarah, Rukuh 3, Verse No. 24

{24} But if you do not - and you will never be able to - then fear the Fire, whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers.

GOOD TIDINGS FOR BELIEVERS:

Surah Baqarah, Rukuh 3, Verse No. 25

{25} And give good tidings to those who believe and do righteous deeds that they will have gardens [in Paradise] beneath which rivers flow. Whenever they are provided with a provision of fruit therefrom, they will say, "This is what we were provided with before." And it is given to them in likeness. And they will have therein purified spouses, and they will abide therein eternally.

ALLAH PRESENTS THE EXAMPLE OF GUIDANCE:

Surah Baqarah, Rukuh 3, Verse No. 26

{26} Indeed, Allah is not timid to present an example - that of a mosquito or what is smaller than it. And those who have believed know that it is the truth from their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, they say, "What did Allah intend by this as an example?" He misleads many thereby and guides many thereby. And He misleads not except the defiantly disobedient.

DIS-OBEDIENT ARE REAL LOSERS:

Surah Baqarah, Rukuh 3, Verse No. 27

{27} Who break the covenant of Allah after contracting it and sever that which Allah has ordered to be joined and cause corruption on earth. It is those who are the losers.

HOW CAN YOU BE DIS-BELIEVERS?

Surah Baqarah, Rukuh 3, Verse No. 28

{28} How can you disbelieve in Allah when you were lifeless and He brought you to life; then He will cause you to die, then He will bring you [back] to life, and then to Him you will be returned.

ALLAH IS THE TRUE CREATOR:

surah Baqarah, Rukuh 3, Verse No. 29

{29} It is He who created for you all of that which is on the earth. Then He directed Himself to the heaven, [His being above all creation], and made them seven heavens, and He is Knowing of all things.

Black Suit
Black Suit
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 5 Empty Some important verses from Surah Hud

Post  Alonsow Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:27 pm

Verse about day of judgement :-
Indeed in that is a sign for those who fear the punishment of the Hereafter. That is a Day for which the people will be collected, and that is a Day [which will be] witnessed.(verse 103)

We sent Musa (A.S) (Moses) with our signs and clear authority :-
And We did certainly send Moses with Our signs and a clear authority(verse 96)To Pharaoh and his establishment, but they followed the command of Pharaoh, and the command of Pharaoh was not [at all] discerning.(verse 97)

Remain on the right course :-
So remain on a right course as you have been commanded, [you] and those who have turned back with you [to Allah ], and do not transgress. Indeed, He is Seeing of what you do.(verse 112)

Worship Him and rely upon Him :-
And to Allah belong the unseen [aspects] of the heavens and the earth and to Him will be returned the matter, all of it, so worship Him and rely upon Him. And your Lord is not unaware of that which you do.(verse 123)

We relate stories to firm your hearts :-
And each [story] We relate to you from the news of the messengers is that by which We make firm your heart. And there has come to you, in this, the truth and an instruction and a reminder for the believers.(verse 120)

Your Lord wouldn't destroy the cities in which there are reformers :-
And your Lord would not have destroyed the cities unjustly while their people were reformers.(verse 117)

Allah doesn't allow to be lost the reward of those who do good :-
And be patient, for indeed, Allah does not allow to be lost the reward of those who do good.(verse 115)

You wouldn't have any protector except Allah :-
And do not incline toward those who do wrong, lest you be touched by the Fire, and you would not have other than Allah any protectors; then you would not be helped.(verse 113)

Verse about the offering of prayers :-
And establish prayer at the two ends of the day and at the approach of the night. Indeed, good deeds do away with misdeeds. That is a reminder for those who remember.(verse 114)

No soul would able to speak on that day except by Allah's permission :-
The Day it comes no soul will speak except by His permission. And among them will be the wretched and the prosperous.(verse 105)As for those who were [destined to be] wretched, they will be in the Fire. For them therein is [violent] exhaling and inhaling.(verse 106)[They will be] abiding therein as long as the heavens and the earth endure, except what your Lord should will. Indeed, your Lord is an effecter of what He intends.(verse 107)

Your lord will fully compensate believers and disbelieves for their deeds :-
And indeed, each [of the believers and disbelievers] - your Lord will fully compensate them for their deeds. Indeed, He is Acquainted with what they do.(verse 111)

Do not be in doubt :-
So do not be in doubt, [O Muhammad], as to what these [polytheists] are worshipping. They worship not except as their fathers worshipped before. And indeed, We will give them their share undiminished.(verse 109)

Pharoah will lead his people into the fire :-
He will precede his people on the Day of Resurrection and lead them into the Fire; and wretched is the place to which they are led.(verse 98)

Allah doesn't wrong anyone, people wrong themselves :-
And We did not wrong them, but they wronged themselves. And they were not availed at all by their gods which they invoked other than Allah when there came the command of your Lord. And they did not increase them in other than ruin.(verse 101)

Allah's seizure is painful and severe:-
And thus is the seizure of your Lord when He seizes the cities while they are committing wrong. Indeed, His seizure is painful and severe.(verse 102)

Story of Shu'ayb :-
And to Madyan [We sent] their brother Shu'ayb. He said, "O my people, worship Allah ; you have no deity other than Him. And do not decrease from the measure and the scale. Indeed, I see you in prosperity, but indeed, I fear for you the punishment of an all-encompassing Day.(verse 84)And O my people, give full measure and weight in justice and do not deprive the people of their due and do not commit abuse on the earth, spreading corruption.(verse 85)What remains [lawful] from Allah is best for you, if you would be believers. But I am not a guardian over you."(verse 86)They said, "O Shu'ayb, does your prayer command you that we should leave what our fathers worship or not do with our wealth what we please? Indeed, you are the forbearing, the discerning!"(verse 87)He said, "O my people, have you considered: if I am upon clear evidence from my Lord and He has provided me with a good provision from Him... ? And I do not intend to differ from you in that which I have forbidden you; I only intend reform as much as I am able. And my success is not but through Allah . Upon him I have relied, and to Him I return.(verse 88)And O my people, let not [your] dissension from me cause you to be struck by that similar to what struck the people of Noah or the people of Hud or the people of Salih. And the people of Lot are not from you far away.(verse 89)And ask forgiveness of your Lord and then repent to Him. Indeed, my Lord is Merciful and Affectionate."(verse 90)They said, "O Shu'ayb, we do not understand much of what you say, and indeed, we consider you among us as weak. And if not for your family, we would have stoned you [to death]; and you are not to us one respected."(verse 91)He said, "O my people, is my family more respected for power by you than Allah ? But you put Him behind your backs [in neglect]. Indeed, my Lord is encompassing of what you do.(verse 92)And O my people, work according to your position; indeed, I am working. You are going to know to whom will come a punishment that will disgrace him and who is a liar. So watch; indeed, I am with you a watcher, [awaiting the outcome]."(verse 93)And when Our command came, We saved Shu'ayb and those who believed with him, by mercy from Us. And the shriek seized those who had wronged, and they became within their homes [corpses] fallen prone(verse 94)As if they had never prospered therein. Then, away with Madyan as Thamud was taken away.(verse 95)

Allah knows what they conceal and what they declare :-
Unquestionably, they the disbelievers turn away their breasts to hide themselves from Him. Unquestionably, [even] when they cover themselves in their clothing, Allah knows what they conceal and what they declare. Indeed, He is Knowing of that within the breasts.(verse 5)

Saying of messenger :-
[Through a messenger, saying], "Do not worship except Allah . Indeed, I am to you from Him a warner and a bringer of good tidings,"(verse 2)
Verse about Quran :-
Alif, Lam, Ra. [This is] a Book whose verses are perfected and then presented in detail from [one who is] Wise and Acquainted.(verse 1)

Story of Salih :-
And to Thamud [We sent] their brother Salih. He said, "O my people, worship Allah ; you have no deity other than Him. He has produced you from the earth and settled you in it, so ask forgiveness of Him and then repent to Him. Indeed, my Lord is near and responsive."(verse 61)They said, "O Salih, you were among us a man of promise before this. Do you forbid us to worship what our fathers worshipped? And indeed we are, about that to which you invite us, in disquieting doubt."(verse 62)He said, "O my people, have you considered: if I should be upon clear evidence from my Lord and He has given me mercy from Himself, who would protect me from Allah if I disobeyed Him? So you would not increase me except in loss.(verse 63)And O my people, this is the she-camel of Allah - [she is] to you a sign. So let her feed upon Allah 's earth and do not touch her with harm, or you will be taken by an impending punishment."(verse 64)But they hamstrung her, so he said, "Enjoy yourselves in your homes for three days. That is a promise not to be denied."(verse 65)So when Our command came, We saved Salih and those who believed with him, by mercy from Us, and [saved them] from the disgrace of that day. Indeed, it is your Lord who is the Powerful, the Exalted in Might.(verse 66)And the shriek seized those who had wronged, and they became within their homes [corpses] fallen prone(verse 67)As if they had never prospered therein. Unquestionably, Thamud denied their Lord; then, away with Thamud.(verse 68)

Story of Lot :-
But when he saw their hands not reaching for it, he distrusted them and felt from them apprehension. They said, "Fear not. We have been sent to the people of Lot."(verse 70)And his Wife was standing, and she smiled. Then We gave her good tidings of Isaac and after Isaac, Jacob.(verse 71)She said, "Woe to me! Shall I give birth while I am an old woman and this, my husband, is an old man? Indeed, this is an amazing thing!"(verse 72)They said, "Are you amazed at the decree of Allah ? May the mercy of Allah and His blessings be upon you, people of the house. Indeed, He is Praiseworthy and Honorable."(verse 73)And when the fright had left Abraham and the good tidings had reached him, he began to argue with Us concerning the people of Lot.(verse 74)Indeed, Abraham was forbearing, grieving and [frequently] returning [to Allah ].(verse 75)[The angels said], "O Abraham, give up this [plea]. Indeed, the command of your Lord has come, and indeed, there will reach them a punishment that cannot be repelled."(verse 76)And when Our messengers, [the angels], came to Lot, he was anguished for them and felt for them great discomfort and said, "This is a trying day."(verse 77)And his people came hastening to him, and before [this] they had been doing evil deeds. He said, "O my people, these are my daughters; they are purer for you. So fear Allah and do not disgrace me concerning my guests. Is there not among you a man of reason?"(verse 78)They said, "You have already known that we have not concerning your daughters any claim, and indeed, you know what we want."(verse 79)He said, "If only I had against you some power or could take refuge in a strong support."(verse 80)The angels said, "O Lot, indeed we are messengers of your Lord; [therefore], they will never reach you. So set out with your family during a portion of the night and let not any among you look back - except your wife; indeed, she will be struck by that which strikes them. Indeed, their appointment is [for] the morning. Is not the morning near?"(verse 81)So when Our command came, We made the highest part [of the city] its lowest and rained upon them stones of layered hard clay, [which were](verse 82)Marked from your Lord. And Allah 's punishment is not from the wrongdoers [very] far.(verse 83)

They say that Quran is invented by Prophet Muhammad (SAW) :-
Or do they say [about Prophet Muhammad], "He invented it"? Say, "If I have invented it, then upon me is [the consequence of] my crime; but I am innocent of what [crimes] you commit."(verse 35)

Story of Hud :-
And to 'Aad [We sent] their brother Hud. He said, "O my people, worship Allah ; you have no deity other than Him. You are not but inventors [of falsehood].(verse 50)O my people, I do not ask you for it any reward. My reward is only from the one who created me. Then will you not reason?(verse 51)And O my people, ask forgiveness of your Lord and then repent to Him. He will send [rain from] the sky upon you in showers and increase you in strength [added] to your strength. And do not turn away, [being] criminals."(verse 52)They said, "O Hud, you have not brought us clear evidence, and we are not ones to leave our gods on your say-so. Nor are we believers in you.(verse 53)We only say that some of our gods have possessed you with evil." He said, "Indeed, I call Allah to witness, and witness [yourselves] that I am free from whatever you associate with Allah(verse 54)Other than Him. So plot against me all together; then do not give me respite.(verse 55)Indeed, I have relied upon Allah , my Lord and your Lord. There is no creature but that He holds its forelock. Indeed, my Lord is on a path [that is] straight."(verse 56)But if they turn away, [say], "I have already conveyed that with which I was sent to you. My Lord will give succession to a people other than you, and you will not harm Him at all. Indeed my Lord is, over all things, Guardian."(verse 57)And when Our command came, We saved Hud and those who believed with him, by mercy from Us; and We saved them from a harsh punishment.(verse 58)And that was 'Aad, who rejected the signs of their Lord and disobeyed His messengers and followed the order of every obstinate tyrant.(verse 59)And they were [therefore] followed in this world with a curse and [as well] on the Day of Resurrection. Unquestionably, 'Aad denied their Lord; then away with 'Aad, the people of Hud.(verse 60)

Story of Noah :-
And We had certainly sent Noah to his people, [saying], " Indeed, I am to you a clear warner(verse 25)That you not worship except Allah . Indeed, I fear for you the punishment of a painful day."(verse 26)So the eminent among those who disbelieved from his people said, " We do not see you but as a man like ourselves, and we do not see you followed except by those who are the lowest of us [and] at first suggestion. And we do not see in you over us any merit; rather, we think you are liars."(verse 27)He said, "O my people have you considered: if I should be upon clear evidence from my Lord while He has given me mercy from Himself but it has been made unapparent to you, should we force it upon you while you are averse to it?(verse 28)And O my people, I ask not of you for it any wealth. My reward is not but from Allah . And I am not one to drive away those who have believed. Indeed, they will meet their Lord, but I see that you are a people behaving ignorantly.(verse 29)And O my people, who would protect me from Allah if I drove them away? Then will you not be reminded?(verse 30)And I do not tell you that I have the depositories [containing the provision] of Allah or that I know the unseen, nor do I tell you that I am an angel, nor do I say of those upon whom your eyes look down that Allah will never grant them any good. Allah is most knowing of what is within their souls. Indeed, I would then be among the wrongdoers."(verse 31)They said, "O Noah, you have disputed us and been frequent in dispute of us. So bring us what you threaten us, if you should be of the truthful."(verse 32)He said, " Allah will only bring it to you if He wills, and you will not cause [Him] failure.(verse 33)And my advice will not benefit you - although I wished to advise you - If Allah should intend to put you in error. He is your Lord, and to Him you will be returned."(verse 34)And it was revealed to Noah that, "No one will believe from your people except those who have already believed, so do not be distressed by what they have been doing.(verse 36)And construct the ship under Our observation and Our inspiration and do not address Me concerning those who have wronged; indeed, they are [to be] drowned."(verse 37)And he constructed the ship, and whenever an assembly of the eminent of his people passed by him, they ridiculed him. He said, "If you ridicule us, then we will ridicule you just as you ridicule.(verse 38)And you are going to know who will get a punishment that will disgrace him [on earth] and upon whom will descend an enduring punishment [in the Hereafter]."(verse 39)[So it was], until when Our command came and the oven overflowed, We said, "Load upon the ship of each [creature] two mates and your family, except those about whom the word has preceded, and [include] whoever has believed." But none had believed with him, except a few.(verse 40)And [Noah] said, "Embark therein; in the name of Allah is its course and its anchorage. Indeed, my Lord is Forgiving and Merciful."(verse 41)And it sailed with them through waves like mountains, and Noah called to his son who was apart [from them], "O my son, come aboard with us and be not with the disbelievers."(verse 42)[But] he said, "I will take refuge on a mountain to protect me from the water." [Noah] said, "There is no protector today from the decree of Allah , except for whom He gives mercy." And the waves came between them, and he was among the drowned.(verse 43)And it was said, "O earth, swallow your water, and O sky, withhold [your rain]." And the water subsided, and the matter was accomplished, and the ship came to rest on the [mountain of] Judiyy. And it was said, "Away with the wrongdoing people."(verse 44)And Noah called to his Lord and said, "My Lord, indeed my son is of my family; and indeed, Your promise is true; and You are the most just of judges!"(verse 45)He said, "O Noah, indeed he is not of your family; indeed, he is [one whose] work was other than righteous, so ask Me not for that about which you have no knowledge. Indeed, I advise you, lest you be among the ignorant."(verse 46)[Noah] said, "My Lord, I seek refuge in You from asking that of which I have no knowledge. And unless You forgive me and have mercy upon me, I will be among the losers."(verse 47)It was said, "O Noah, disembark in security from Us and blessings upon you and upon nations [descending] from those with you. But other nations [of them] We will grant enjoyment; then there will touch them from Us a painful punishment."(verse 48)

The example of two parties (believers and disbelievers) :-
The example of the two parties is like the blind and deaf, and the seeing and hearing. Are they equal in comparison? Then, will you not remember?(verse 24)

Verse about those who stop people from the right path :-
Those were not causing failure [to Allah ] on earth, nor did they have besides Allah any protectors. For them the punishment will be multiplied. They were not able to hear, nor did they see.(verse 20)Those are the ones who will have lost themselves, and lost from them is what they used to invent.(verse 21)Assuredly, it is they in the Hereafter who will be the greatest losers.(verse 22)

Everyone should believe in Quran :-
So is one who [stands] upon a clear evidence from his Lord [like the aforementioned]? And a witness from Him follows it, and before it was the Scripture of Moses to lead and as mercy. Those [believers in the former revelations] believe in the Qur'an. But whoever disbelieves in it from the [various] factions - the Fire is his promised destination. So be not in doubt about it. Indeed, it is the truth from your Lord, but most of the people do not believe.(verse 17)

The most unjust is the one who invents a lie about Allah :-
And who is more unjust than he who invents a lie about Allah ? Those will be presented before their Lord, and the witnesses will say, "These are the ones who lied against their Lord." Unquestionably, the curse of Allah is upon the wrongdoers.(verse 18)

Verse about those who desire the life of this world and its adornments :-
Whoever desires the life of this world and its adornments - We fully repay them for their deeds therein, and they therein will not be deprived.(verse 15)Those are the ones for whom there is not in the Hereafter but the Fire. And lost is what they did therein, and worthless is what they used to do.(verse 16)

Patient and righteous people will have forgiveness and great reward :-
Except for those who are patient and do righteous deeds; those will have forgiveness and great reward.(verse 11)

Quran was revealed with the knowledge of Allah :-
And if they do not respond to you - then know that the Qur'an was revealed with the knowledge of Allah and that there is no deity except Him. Then, would you [not] be Muslims?(verse 14)

Say this to those who say that Prophet Muhammad (SAW) invented Quran :-
Or do they say, "He invented it"? Say, "Then bring ten surahs like it that have been invented and call upon [for assistance] whomever you can besides Allah , if you should be truthful."(verse 13)

Allah is disposer of all things :-
Then would you possibly leave [out] some of what is revealed to you, or is your breast constrained by it because they say, "Why has there not been sent down to him a treasure or come with him an angel?" But you are only a warner. And Allah is Disposer of all things.(verse 12)

Verse about the nature of human :-
And if We give man a taste of mercy from Us and then We withdraw it from him, indeed, he is despairing and ungrateful.(verse 9)But if We give him a taste of favor after hardship has touched him, he will surely say, "Bad times have left me." Indeed, he is exultant and boastful -(verse 10)

Punishment will envelop them on the day of judgement :-
And if We hold back from them the punishment for a limited time, they will surely say, "What detains it?" Unquestionably, on the Day it comes to them, it will not be averted from them, and they will be enveloped by what they used to ridicule.(verse Cool

Seek forgiveness of your lord and repent to Him :-
And [saying], "Seek forgiveness of your Lord and repent to Him, [and] He will let you enjoy a good provision for a specified term and give every doer of favor his favor. But if you turn away, then indeed, I fear for you the punishment of a great Day.(verse 3)

We will all return to Allah :-
To Allah is your return, and He is over all things competent."(verse 4)

Allah is knowing of all the creatures on the earth :-
And there is no creature on earth but that upon Allah is its provision, and He knows its place of dwelling and place of storage. All is in a clear register.(verse 6)

Allah created the heavens and earth in six days :-
And it is He who created the heavens and the earth in six days - and His Throne had been upon water - that He might test you as to which of you is best in deed. But if you say, "Indeed, you are resurrected after death," those who disbelieve will surely say, "This is not but obvious magic."(verse 7)

Alonsow
Alonsow
Reformer
Reformer

http://www.sunburns.wordpress.com , www.lightingway.wordpress.co

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 5 Empty Quran verses

Post  Therealmrlegendary Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:39 pm

Verse 3:2 Surat Al Imran ( he will last forever): Allah - there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of existence.

Verse 3:3 Surat Al Imran ( 3 books and 3 Religions ): He has sent down upon you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming what was before it. And He revealed the Torah and the Gospel.

Verse 3:6 Surat Al Imran: It is He who forms you in the wombs however He wills. There is no deity except Him, the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

Verse 3:9 Surat Al Imran: Our Lord, surely You will gather the people for a Day about which there is no doubt. Indeed, Allah does not fail in His promise."

Verse 3:11 Surat Al Imran: [Theirs is] like the custom of the people of Pharaoh and those before them. They denied Our signs, so Allah seized them for their sins. And Allah is severe in penalty.

Verse 3:12 Surat Al Imran: Say to those who disbelieve, "You will be overcome and gathered together to Hell, and wretched is the resting place."

Verse 3:15 and 3:16 Surat Al Imran: Say, "Shall I inform you of [something] better than that? For those who fear Allah will be gardens in the presence of their Lord beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally, and purified spouses and approval from Allah . And Allah is Seeing of [His] servants Those who say, "Our Lord, indeed we have believed, so forgive us our sins and protect us from the punishment of the Fire,"

Last edited by Alonsow on Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Font fail)
Therealmrlegendary
Therealmrlegendary
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 5 Empty Re: First Step of Reformation

Post  guitarmelody Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:00 am

Surat Al-Mā`ūn
(107:4)
So woe to those who pray
(107:5)
[But] who are heedless of their prayer -
(107:6)
Those who make show [of their deeds]
(107:7)
And withhold [simple] assistance.
Surat Al-Kawthar
(108:1)
Indeed, We have granted you, [O Muhammad], al-Kawthar.
(108:2)
So pray to your Lord and sacrifice [to Him alone].
(108:3)
Indeed, your enemy is the one cut off.
Surat An-Naşr
(110:3) Then exalt [Him] with praise of your Lord and ask forgiveness of Him. Indeed, He is ever Accepting of repentance.
Surat Al-Masad
(111:1)
May the hands of Abu Lahab be ruined, and ruined is he.
(111:2)
His wealth will not avail him or that which he gained.
Surat Al-'Ikhlāş
(112:1)
Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,
(112:2)
Allah , the Eternal Refuge.
(112:3)
He neither begets nor is born,
(112:4)
Nor is there to Him any equivalent."
Surat Al-Falaq
(113:1)
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak
(113:2)
From the evil of that which He created

guitarmelody
guitarmelody
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 5 Empty verses

Post  Hexagon Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:46 pm

O mankind, fear your Lord, who created you from one soul and created from it its mate and dispersed from both of them many men and women. And fear Allah , through whom you ask one another, and the wombs. Indeed Allah is ever, over you, an Observer.(4:1)

And give to the orphans their properties and do not substitute the defective [of your own] for the good [of theirs]. And do not consume their properties into your own. Indeed, that is ever a great sin.(4 surrah an-nisa :2 )

And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice].(4:3)

And give the women [upon marriage] their [bridal] gifts graciously. But if they give up willingly to you anything of it, then take it in satisfaction and ease.(4;4)

And do not give the weak-minded your property, which Allah has made a means of sustenance for you, but provide for them with it and clothe them and speak to them words of appropriate kindness.(4:5)

And test the orphans [in their abilities] until they reach marriageable age. Then if you perceive in them sound judgement, release their property to them. And do not consume it excessively and quickly, [anticipating] that they will grow up. And whoever, [when acting as guardian], is self-sufficient should refrain [from taking a fee]; and whoever is poor - let him take according to what is acceptable. Then when you release their property to them, bring witnesses upon them. And sufficient is Allah as Accountant.(4:6)
For men is a share of what the parents and close relatives leave, and for women is a share of what the parents and close relatives leave, be it little or much - an obligatory share.(4:7)
And when [other] relatives and orphans and the needy are present at the [time of] division, then provide for them [something] out of the estate and speak to them words of appropriate kindness.(4:Cool
Hexagon
Hexagon
Worthy
Worthy

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 5 Empty Surah Al Falaq

Post  ancalime Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:25 pm

بسم الله الرحمن الرحي
قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ الْفَلَقِ
مِن شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ
وَمِن شَرِّ غَاسِقٍ إِذَا وَقَبَ
وَمِن شَرِّ النَّفَّاثَاتِ فِي الْعُقَدِ
وَمِن شَرِّ حَاسِدٍ إِذَا حَسَدَ

Translation :
1.In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
2.Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak
3.From the evil of that which He created
4.And from the evil of darkness when it settles
5.And from the evil of the blowers in knots
6.And from the evil of an envier when he envies."
ancalime
ancalime
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 5 Empty Surat At-Tawbah

Post  ancalime Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:32 pm

بَرَاءَةٌ مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ إِلَى الَّذِينَ عَاهَدتُّم مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ
[This is a declaration of] disassociation, from Allah and His Messenger, to those with whom you had made a treaty among the polytheists.
فَسِيحُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ أَرْبَعَةَ أَشْهُرٍ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّكُمْ غَيْرُ مُعْجِزِي اللَّهِ ۙ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ مُخْزِي الْكَافِرِينَ
So travel freely, [O disbelievers], throughout the land [during] four months but know that you cannot cause failure to Allah and that Allah will disgrace the disbelievers.
ancalime
ancalime
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 5 Empty Verses

Post  guitarmelody Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:28 pm

Surat Quraysh
(106:3) Let them worship the Lord of this House,
(106:4)Who has fed them, [saving them] from hunger and made them safe, [saving them] from fear.

Surat Al-Fīl
(105:1)Have you not considered, [O Muhammad], how your Lord dealt with the companions of the elephant?
(105:2)Did He not make their plan into misguidance?

Surat Al-Humazah
(104:1)Woe to every scorner and mocker
(104:3)He thinks that his wealth will make him immortal.
(104:4)No! He will surely be thrown into the Crusher.
(104:6)It is the fire of Allah , [eternally] fueled,
(104:7)Which mounts directed at the hearts.

Surat At-Takāthur
(102:1)Competition in [worldly] increase diverts you
(102:2)No! You are going to know.
(102:6)You will surely see the Hellfire.
(102:8)Then you will surely be asked that Day about pleasure.

Surat Al-Qāri`ah
(101:4)It is the Day when people will be like moths, dispersed,
(101:5)And the mountains will be like wool, fluffed up.
(101:6)Then as for one whose scales are heavy [with good deeds],
(101:7)He will be in a pleasant life.
(101:8)But as for one whose scales are light,
(101:9)His refuge will be an abyss.

Surat Al-`Ādiyāt
(100:9)But does he not know that when the contents of the graves are scattered
(100:10)And that within the breasts is obtained,
(100:11)Indeed, their Lord with them, that Day, is [fully] Acquainted.

Surat Az-Zalzalah
(99:1)When the earth is shaken with its [final] earthquake
(99:2)And the earth discharges its burdens
(99:4)That Day, it will report its news
(99:5)Because your Lord has commanded it.
(99:6)That Day, the people will depart separated [into categories] to be shown [the result of] their deeds.
(99:7)So whoever does an atom's weight of good will see it,
(99:8)And whoever does an atom's weight of evil will see it.

Surat Al-Bayyinah
(98:5)And they were not commanded except to worship Allah , [being] sincere to Him in religion, inclining to truth, and to establish prayer and to give zakah. And that is the correct religion.
(98:6)Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures.
(98:7)Indeed, they who have believed and done righteous deeds - those are the best of creatures.
(98:8)Their reward with Allah will be gardens of perpetual residence beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever, Allah being pleased with them and they with Him. That is for whoever has feared his Lord.

Surat Al-Qadr
(97:1)Indeed, We sent the Qur'an down during the Night of Decree.
(97:3)The Night of Decree is better than a thousand months.
(97:4)The angels and the Spirit descend therein by permission of their Lord for every matter.
(97:5)Peace it is until the emergence of dawn.

Surat Al-`Alaq
(96:1)Recite in the name of your Lord who created -
(96:2)Created man from a clinging substance.
(96:3)Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous -
(96:4)Who taught by the pen -
(96:5)Taught man that which he knew not.
(96:8)Indeed, to your Lord is the return.
(96:14)Does he not know that Allah sees?
(96:15)No! If he does not desist, We will surely drag him by the forelock -
(96:19)No! Do not obey him. But prostrate and draw near [to Allah ].

Surat At-Tīn
(95:4)We have certainly created man in the best of stature;
(95:5)Then We return him to the lowest of the low,
(95:6)Except for those who believe and do righteous deeds, for they will have a reward uninterrupted.
(95:7)So what yet causes you to deny the Recompense?
(95:8)Is not Allah the most just of judges?

Surat Ash-Sharĥ
(94:5)For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.
(94:7)So when you have finished [your duties], then stand up [for worship].
(94:8)And to your Lord direct [your] longing.

Surat Ađ-Đuĥaá
(93:3)Your Lord has not taken leave of you, [O Muhammad], nor has He detested [you].
(93:4)And the Hereafter is better for you than the first [life].
(93:5)And your Lord is going to give you, and you will be satisfied.
(93:7)And He found you lost and guided [you],
(93:8)And He found you poor and made [you] self-sufficient.
(93:9)So as for the orphan, do not oppress [him].
(93:10)And as for the petitioner, do not repel [him].
(93:11)But as for the favor of your Lord, report [it].

Surat Al-Layl
(92:3)And [by] He who created the male and female,
(92:5)As for he who gives and fears Allah
(92:6)And believes in the best [reward],
(92:7)We will ease him toward ease.
(92:8)But as for he who withholds and considers himself free of need
(92:9)And denies the best [reward],
(92:10)We will ease him toward difficulty.
(92:11)And what will his wealth avail him when he falls?
(92:14)So I have warned you of a Fire which is blazing.
(92:15)None will [enter to] burn therein except the most wretched one.
(92:17)But the righteous one will avoid it -
(92:20)But only seeking the countenance of his Lord, Most High.
(92:21)And he is going to be satisfied.

guitarmelody
guitarmelody
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 5 Empty Some Important verses from Surah Yusuf

Post  Admin Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:18 pm

Surah Yusuf contains whole of Yusuf (joseph) Story :-

Pray of Yusuf (A.S) (Joseph) to Allah :-
My Lord, You have given me [something] of sovereignty and taught me of the interpretation of dreams. Creator of the heavens and earth, You are my protector in this world and in the Hereafter. Cause me to die a Muslim and join me with the righteous."(verse 101)

................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The stories that Quran relates contain lessons for those of understanding :-
There was certainly in their stories a lesson for those of understanding. Never was the Qur'an a narration invented, but a confirmation of what was before it and a detailed explanation of all things and guidance and mercy for a people who believe.(verse 111)

................................................................................................................................................................................................................

When Yousef (A.S) (Joseph) put his gold bowl in his brother (Binyamin's) bag :-
So when he had furnished them with their supplies, he put the [gold measuring] bowl into the bag of his brother. Then an announcer called out, "O caravan, indeed you are thieves."(verse 70)They said while approaching them, "What is it you are missing?"(verse 71)They said, "We are missing the measure of the king. And for he who produces it is [the reward of] a camel's load, and I am responsible for it."(verse 72)They said, "By Allah , you have certainly known that we did not come to cause corruption in the land, and we have not been thieves."(verse 73)The accusers said, "Then what would be its recompense if you should be liars?"(verse 74)[The brothers] said, "Its recompense is that he in whose bag it is found - he [himself] will be its recompense. Thus do we recompense the wrongdoers."(verse 75)So he began [the search] with their bags before the bag of his brother; then he extracted it from the bag of his brother. Thus did We plan for Joseph. He could not have taken his brother within the religion of the king except that Allah willed. We raise in degrees whom We will, but over every possessor of knowledge is one [more] knowing.(verse 76)They said, "If he steals - a brother of his has stolen before." But Joseph kept it within himself and did not reveal it to them. He said, "You are worse in position, and Allah is most knowing of what you describe."(verse 77)They said, "O 'Azeez, indeed he has a father [who is] an old man, so take one of us in place of him. Indeed, we see you as a doer of good."(verse 78)He said, "[I seek] the refuge of Allah [to prevent] that we take except him with whom we found our possession. Indeed, we would then be unjust."(verse 79)So when they had despaired of him, they secluded themselves in private consultation. The eldest of them said, "Do you not know that your father has taken upon you an oath by Allah and [that] before you failed in [your duty to] Joseph? So I will never leave [this] land until my father permits me or Allah decides for me, and He is the best of judges.(verse 80)Return to your father and say, "O our father, indeed your son has stolen, and we did not testify except to what we knew. And we were not witnesses of the unseen,(verse 81)And ask the city in which we were and the caravan in which we came - and indeed, we are truthful,"(verse 82)[Jacob] said, "Rather, your souls have enticed you to something, so patience is most fitting. Perhaps Allah will bring them to me all together. Indeed it is He who is the Knowing, the Wise."(verse 83)And he turned away from them and said, "Oh, my sorrow over Joseph," and his eyes became white from grief, for he was [of that] a suppressor.(verse 84)They said, "By Allah , you will not cease remembering Joseph until you become fatally ill or become of those who perish."(verse 85)He said, "I only complain of my suffering and my grief to Allah , and I know from Allah that which you do not know.(verse 86)O my sons, go and find out about Joseph and his brother and despair not of relief from Allah . Indeed, no one despairs of relief from Allah except the disbelieving people."(verse 87)So when they entered upon Joseph, they said, "O 'Azeez, adversity has touched us and our family, and we have come with goods poor in quality, but give us full measure and be charitable to us. Indeed, Allah rewards the charitable."(verse 88)He said, "Do you know what you did with Joseph and his brother when you were ignorant?"(verse 89)They said, "Are you indeed Joseph?" He said "I am Joseph, and this is my brother. Allah has certainly favored us. Indeed, he who fears Allah and is patient, then indeed, Allah does not allow to be lost the reward of those who do good."(verse 90)They said, "By Allah , certainly has Allah preferred you over us, and indeed, we have been sinners."(verse 91)He said, "No blame will there be upon you today. Allah will forgive you; and He is the most merciful of the merciful."(verse 92)Take this, my shirt, and cast it over the face of my father; he will become seeing. And bring me your family, all together."(verse 93)And when the caravan departed [from Egypt], their father said, "Indeed, I find the smell of Joseph [and would say that he was alive] if you did not think me weakened in mind."(verse 94)They said, "By Allah , indeed you are in your [same] old error."(verse 95)And when the bearer of good tidings arrived, he cast it over his face, and he returned [once again] seeing. He said, "Did I not tell you that I know from Allah that which you do not know?"(verse 96)They said, "O our father, ask for us forgiveness of our sins; indeed, we have been sinners."(verse 97)He said, "I will ask forgiveness for you from my Lord. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."(verse 98)And when they entered upon Joseph, he took his parents to himself and said, "Enter Egypt, Allah willing, safe [and secure]."(verse 99)And he raised his parents upon the throne, and they bowed to him in prostration. And he said, "O my father, this is the explanation of my vision of before. My Lord has made it reality. And He was certainly good to me when He took me out of prison and brought you [here] from bedouin life after Satan had induced [estrangement] between me and my brothers. Indeed, my Lord is Subtle in what He wills. Indeed, it is He who is the Knowing, the Wise.(verse 100)
When the brothers of Joseph came to seek food :-
And the brothers of Joseph came [seeking food], and they entered upon him; and he recognized them, but he was to them unknown.(verse 58)And when he had furnished them with their supplies, he said, "Bring me a brother of yours from your father. Do not you see that I give full measure and that I am the best of accommodators?(verse 59)But if you do not bring him to me, no measure will there be [hereafter] for you from me, nor will you approach me."(verse 60)They said, "We will attempt to dissuade his father from [keeping] him, and indeed, we will do [it]."(verse 61)And [Joseph] said to his servants, "Put their merchandise into their saddlebags so they might recognize it when they have gone back to their people that perhaps they will [again] return."(verse 62)So when they returned to their father, they said, "O our father, [further] measure has been denied to us, so send with us our brother [that] we will be given measure. And indeed, we will be his guardians."(verse 63)He said, "Should I entrust you with him except [under coercion] as I entrusted you with his brother before? But Allah is the best guardian, and He is the most merciful of the merciful."(verse 64)And when they opened their baggage, they found their merchandise returned to them. They said, "O our father, what [more] could we desire? This is our merchandise returned to us. And we will obtain supplies for our family and protect our brother and obtain an increase of a camel's load; that is an easy measurement."(verse 65)[Jacob] said, "Never will I send him with you until you give me a promise by Allah that you will bring him [back] to me, unless you should be surrounded by enemies." And when they had given their promise, he said, " Allah , over what we say, is Witness."(verse 66)And he said, "O my sons, do not enter from one gate but enter from different gates; and I cannot avail you against [the decree of] Allah at all. The decision is only for Allah ; upon Him I have relied, and upon Him let those who would rely [indeed] rely."(verse 67)And when they entered from where their father had ordered them, it did not avail them against Allah at all except [it was] a need within the soul of Jacob, which he satisfied. And indeed, he was a possessor of knowledge because of what We had taught him, but most of the people do not know.(verse 68)And when they entered upon Joseph, he took his brother to himself; he said, "Indeed, I am your brother, so do not despair over what they used to do [to me]."(verse 69)So when he had furnished them with their supplies, he put the [gold measuring] bowl into the bag of his brother. Then an announcer called out, "O caravan, indeed you are thieves."(verse 70)
The dream of king and its interpretation told by Yusuf (A.S) (Joseph) :-
And [subsequently] the king said, "Indeed, I have seen [in a dream] seven fat cows being eaten by seven [that were] lean, and seven green spikes [of grain] and others [that were] dry. O eminent ones, explain to me my vision, if you should interpret visions."(verse 43)They said, "[It is but] a mixture of false dreams, and we are not learned in the interpretation of dreams."(verse 44)But the one who was freed and remembered after a time said, "I will inform you of its interpretation, so send me forth."(verse 45)[He said], "Joseph, O man of truth, explain to us about seven fat cows eaten by seven [that were] lean, and seven green spikes [of grain] and others [that were] dry - that I may return to the people; perhaps they will know [about you]."(verse 46)[Joseph] said, "You will plant for seven years consecutively; and what you harvest leave in its spikes, except a little from which you will eat.(verse 47)Then will come after that seven difficult [years] which will consume what you saved for them, except a little from which you will store.(verse 48)Then will come after that a year in which the people will be given rain and in which they will press [olives and grapes]."(verse 49)And the king said, "Bring him to me." But when the messenger came to him, [Joseph] said, "Return to your master and ask him what is the case of the women who cut their hands. Indeed, my Lord is Knowing of their plan."(verse 50)Said [the king to the women], "What was your condition when you sought to seduce Joseph?" They said, "Perfect is Allah ! We know about him no evil." The wife of al-'Azeez said, "Now the truth has become evident. It was I who sought to seduce him, and indeed, he is of the truthful.(verse 51)That is so al-'Azeez will know that I did not betray him in [his] absence and that Allah does not guide the plan of betrayers.(verse 52)And I do not acquit myself. Indeed, the soul is a persistent enjoiner of evil, except those upon which my Lord has mercy. Indeed, my Lord is Forgiving and Merciful."(verse 53)And the king said, "Bring him to me; I will appoint him exclusively for myself." And when he spoke to him, he said, "Indeed, you are today established [in position] and trusted."(verse 54)[Joseph] said, "Appoint me over the storehouses of the land. Indeed, I will be a knowing guardian."(verse 55)And thus We established Joseph in the land to settle therein wherever he willed. We touch with Our mercy whom We will, and We do not allow to be lost the reward of those who do good.(verse 56)And the reward of the Hereafter is better for those who believed and were fearing Allah .(verse 57)
When Zulaikha heard the scheming of city women :-
So when she heard of their scheming, she sent for them and prepared for them a banquet and gave each one of them a knife and said [to Joseph], "Come out before them." And when they saw him, they greatly admired him and cut their hands and said, "Perfect is Allah ! This is not a man; this is none but a noble angel."(verse 31)She said, "That is the one about whom you blamed me. And I certainly sought to seduce him, but he firmly refused; and if he will not do what I order him, he will surely be imprisoned and will be of those debased."(verse 32)He said, "My Lord, prison is more to my liking than that to which they invite me. And if You do not avert from me their plan, I might incline toward them and [thus] be of the ignorant."(verse 33)So his Lord responded to him and averted from him their plan. Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Knowing.(verse 34)Then it appeared to them after they had seen the signs that al-'Azeez should surely imprison him for a time.(verse 35)
When two other men entered the prison with Yusuf (A.S) (joseph) :-
And there entered the prison with him two young men. One of them said, "Indeed, I have seen myself [in a dream] pressing wine." The other said, "Indeed, I have seen myself carrying upon my head [some] bread, from which the birds were eating. Inform us of its interpretation; indeed, we see you to be of those who do good."(verse 36)He said, "You will not receive food that is provided to you except that I will inform you of its interpretation before it comes to you. That is from what my Lord has taught me. Indeed, I have left the religion of a people who do not believe in Allah , and they, in the Hereafter, are disbelievers.(verse 37)And I have followed the religion of my fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. And it was not for us to associate anything with Allah . That is from the favor of Allah upon us and upon the people, but most of the people are not grateful.(verse 38)O [my] two companions of prison, are separate lords better or Allah , the One, the Prevailing?(verse 39)You worship not besides Him except [mere] names you have named them, you and your fathers, for which Allah has sent down no authority. Legislation is not but for Allah . He has commanded that you worship not except Him. That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know.(verse 40)O two companions of prison, as for one of you, he will give drink to his master of wine; but as for the other, he will be crucified, and the birds will eat from his head. The matter has been decreed about which you both inquire."(verse 41)And he said to the one whom he knew would go free, "Mention me before your master." But Satan made him forget the mention [to] his master, and Joseph remained in prison several years.(verse 42)

When Yusuf (A.S) (Joseph) reached Maturity :-
And when Joseph reached maturity, We gave him judgment and knowledge. And thus We reward the doers of good.(verse 22)And she, in whose house he was, sought to seduce him. She closed the doors and said, "Come, you." He said, "[I seek] the refuge of Allah . Indeed, he is my master, who has made good my residence. Indeed, wrongdoers will not succeed."(verse 23)And she certainly determined [to seduce] him, and he would have inclined to her had he not seen the proof of his Lord. And thus [it was] that We should avert from him evil and immorality. Indeed, he was of Our chosen servants.(verse 24)And they both raced to the door, and she tore his shirt from the back, and they found her husband at the door. She said, "What is the recompense of one who intended evil for your wife but that he be imprisoned or a painful punishment?"(verse 25)[Joseph] said, "It was she who sought to seduce me." And a witness from her family testified. "If his shirt is torn from the front, then she has told the truth, and he is of the liars.(verse 26)But if his shirt is torn from the back, then she has lied, and he is of the truthful."(verse 27)So when her husband saw his shirt torn from the back, he said, "Indeed, it is of the women's plan. Indeed, your plan is great.(verse 28)Joseph, ignore this. And, [my wife], ask forgiveness for your sin. Indeed, you were of the sinful."(verse 29)And women in the city said, "The wife of al-'Azeez is seeking to seduce her slave boy; he has impassioned her with love. Indeed, we see her [to be] in clear error."(verse 30)
Allah sent Quran in Arabic so that you understand it :-
Indeed, We have sent it down as an Arabic Qur'an that you might understand.(verse 2)
When Yusuf (A.S) related his dream to his Father (Jacob) :-
[Of these stories mention] when Joseph said to his father, "O my father, indeed I have seen [in a dream] eleven stars and the sun and the moon; I saw them prostrating to me."(verse 4)He said, "O my son, do not relate your vision to your brothers or they will contrive against you a plan. Indeed Satan, to man, is a manifest enemy.(verse 5)
Conspiracy of Joseph's brothers :-
And thus will your Lord choose you and teach you the interpretation of narratives and complete His favor upon you and upon the family of Jacob, as He completed it upon your fathers before, Abraham and Isaac. Indeed, your Lord is Knowing and Wise."(verse 6)When they said, "Joseph and his brother are more beloved to our father than we, while we are a clan. Indeed, our father is in clear error.(verse 8)Kill Joseph or cast him out to [another] land; the countenance of your father will [then] be only for you, and you will be after that a righteous people."(verse 9)Said a speaker among them, "Do not kill Joseph but throw him into the bottom of the well; some travelers will pick him up - if you would do [something]."(verse 10)They said, "O our father, why do you not entrust us with Joseph while indeed, we are to him sincere counselors?(verse 11)Send him with us tomorrow that he may eat well and play. And indeed, we will be his guardians.(verse 12)[Jacob] said, "Indeed, it saddens me that you should take him, and I fear that a wolf would eat him while you are of him unaware."(verse 13)They said, " If a wolf should eat him while we are a [strong] clan, indeed, we would then be losers."(verse 14)So when they took him [out] and agreed to put him into the bottom of the well... But We inspired to him, "You will surely inform them [someday] about this affair of theirs while they do not perceive [your identity]."(verse 15)And they came to their father at night, weeping.(verse 16)They said, "O our father, indeed we went racing each other and left Joseph with our possessions, and a wolf ate him. But you would not believe us, even if we were truthful."(verse 17)And they brought upon his shirt false blood. [Jacob] said, "Rather, your souls have enticed you to something, so patience is most fitting. And Allah is the one sought for help against that which you describe."(verse 18)And there came a company of travelers; then they sent their water drawer, and he let down his bucket. He said, "Good news! Here is a boy." And they concealed him, [taking him] as merchandise; and Allah was knowing of what they did.(verse 19)And they sold him for a reduced price - a few dirhams - and they were, concerning him, of those content with little.(verse 20)
Said the one who bought Prophet Yusuf (Joseph) in egypt :-
And the one from Egypt who bought him said to his wife, "Make his residence comfortable. Perhaps he will benefit us, or we will adopt him as a son." And thus, We established Joseph in the land that We might teach him the interpretation of events. And Allah is predominant over His affair, but most of the people do not know.(verse 21)

Admin
Admin
Reformer
Reformer

https://rtwforum.forumur.net

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 5 Empty Verses from Surat An-Nisa

Post  Therealmrlegendary Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:10 pm

note: this Surah is about Women, as i noticed from the verses.

Verse 4:1 Surat An-Nisa ( a verse about marriage... interesting ): O mankind, fear your Lord, who created you from one soul and created from it its mate and dispersed from both of them many men and women. And fear Allah , through whom you ask one another, and the wombs. Indeed Allah is ever, over you, an Observer.

Verse 4:7 Surat An-Nisa: For men is a share of what the parents and close relatives leave, and for women is a share of what the parents and close relatives leave, be it little or much - an obligatory share.

Verse 4:8 Surat An-Nisa: And when [other] relatives and orphans and the needy are present at the [time of] division, then provide for them [something] out of the estate and speak to them words of appropriate kindness.

Verse 4:9 Surat An-Nisa: And let those [executors and guardians] fear [injustice] as if they [themselves] had left weak offspring behind and feared for them. So let them fear Allah and speak words of appropriate justice.

Verse 4:10 Surat An-Nisa: Indeed, those who devour the property of orphans unjustly are only consuming into their bellies fire. And they will be burned in a Blaze.

Verse 4:11 Surat An-Nisa: Allah instructs you concerning your children: for the male, what is equal to the share of two females. But if there are [only] daughters, two or more, for them is two thirds of one's estate. And if there is only one, for her is half. And for one's parents, to each one of them is a sixth of his estate if he left children. But if he had no children and the parents [alone] inherit from him, then for his mother is one third. And if he had brothers [or sisters], for his mother is a sixth, after any bequest he [may have] made or debt. Your parents or your children - you know not which of them are nearest to you in benefit. [These shares are] an obligation [imposed] by Allah . Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.

Verse 4:12 and 4:13 Surat An-Nisa: And for you is half of what your wives leave if they have no child. But if they have a child, for you is one fourth of what they leave, after any bequest they [may have] made or debt. And for the wives is one fourth if you leave no child. But if you leave a child, then for them is an eighth of what you leave, after any bequest you [may have] made or debt. And if a man or woman leaves neither ascendants nor descendants but has a brother or a sister, then for each one of them is a sixth. But if they are more than two, they share a third, after any bequest which was made or debt, as long as there is no detriment [caused]. [This is] an ordinance from Allah , and Allah is Knowing and Forbearing, These are the limits [set by] Allah , and whoever obeys Allah and His Messenger will be admitted by Him to gardens [in Paradise] under which rivers flow, abiding eternally therein; and that is the great attainment.
Therealmrlegendary
Therealmrlegendary
Reformer
Reformer

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 5 Empty Surat A-'An'am

Post  Octagon Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:19 pm

(HE will last forever)
6:103
to top

Sahih International
Vision perceives Him not, but He perceives [all] vision; and He is the Subtle, the Acquainted
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:21 pm

(Translator)
6:114
to top

Sahih International
[Say], "Then is it other than Allah I should seek as judge while it is He who has revealed to you the Book explained in detail?" And those to whom We [previously] gave the Scripture know that it is sent down from your Lord in truth, so never be among the doubters.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:22 pm

(Messengers of Allah)
6:124
to top

Sahih International
And when a sign comes to them, they say, "Never will we believe until we are given like that which was given to the messengers of Allah ." Allah is most knowing of where He places His message. There will afflict those who committed crimes debasement before Allah and severe punishment for what they used to conspire.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:23 pm

( He can do anything)
6:125
to top

Sahih International
So whoever Allah wants to guide - He expands his breast to [contain] Islam; and whoever He wants to misguide - He makes his breast tight and constricted as though he were climbing into the sky. Thus does Allah place defilement upon those who do not believe.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:24 pm

(footsteps of satan)
6:142
to top

Sahih International
And of the grazing livestock are carriers [of burdens] and those [too] small. Eat of what Allah has provided for you and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:25 pm

(bring forward your witness)
6:150
to top

Sahih International
Say, [O Muhammad], "Bring forward your witnesses who will testify that Allah has prohibited this." And if they testify, do not testify with them. And do not follow the desires of those who deny Our verses and those who do not believe in the Hereafter, while they equate [others] with their Lord.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:26 pm

(Day of judgement)
6:160
to top

Sahih International
Whoever comes [on the Day of Judgement] with a good deed will have ten times the like thereof [to his credit], and whoever comes with an evil deed will not be recompensed except the like thereof; and they will not be wronged.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Octagon Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:26 pm

(He is merciful)
6:165
to top

Sahih International
And it is He who has made you successors upon the earth and has raised some of you above others in degrees [of rank] that He may try you through what He has given you. Indeed, your Lord is swift in penalty; but indeed, He is Forgiving and Merciful.
Octagon
Octagon
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

First Step of Reformation - Page 5 Empty Re: First Step of Reformation

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next