Reform the World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alfatiha

Go down

Alfatiha Empty Alfatiha

Post  Blazekun Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:20 pm

[All] praise is [due] to Allah , Lord of the worlds -

The Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful,

Sovereign of the Day of Recompense.

It is You we worship and You we ask for help.

Guide us to the straight path -

The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or of those who are astray.

This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah -

Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them,

Hadith:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for."

(the mother of the faithful believers) Al-Harith bin Hisham asked Allah's Apostle "O Allah's Apostle! How is the Divine Inspiration revealed to you?" Allah's Apostle replied, "Sometimes it is (revealed) like the ringing of a bell, this form of Inspiration is the hardest of all and then this state passes ' off after I have grasped what is inspired. Sometimes the Angel comes in the form of a man and talks to me and I grasp whatever he says." 'Aisha added: Verily I saw the Prophet being inspired Divinely on a very cold day and noticed the Sweat dropping from his forehead (as the Inspiration was over).

Blazekun
Blazekun
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum